Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4243
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Di Dec 24, 2019 12:45 pm

To be instrumental in people’s lives and then to have them abandon you or want to kill you can be debilitating to the soul. David’s men so soon forget the fame they had because of David’s exploits. They became known as his mighty men because of his leadership, yet they were willing to stone him because all they had acquired due to his exploits were taken away.

In 2 Samuel 1 we also continue to encounter grief in David’s life. We find David grieving over the death of king Saul and his sons. David found no pleasure in the death of Saul who hunted him down to take his life. And of course, the death of his beloved friend, Jonathan caused David even more stress.

2 Samuel 1:17-27
And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son: (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.) The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen! Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph. Ye mountains of Gilboa, let there be no dew, neither let there be rain, upon you, nor fields of offerings: for there the shield of the mighty is vilely cast away, the shield of Saul, as though he had not been anointed with oil. From the blood of the slain, from the fat of the mighty, the bow of Jonathan turned not back, and the sword of Saul returned not empty. Saul and Jonathan were lovely and pleasant in their lives, and in their death they were not divided: they were swifter than eagles, they were stronger than lions. Ye daughters of Israel, weep over Saul, who clothed you in scarlet, with other delights, who put on ornaments of gold upon your apparel. How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places. I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women. How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!

This is truly a man acquainted with grief and depression from the stress of losing his king and best friend.

In 2 Samuel 2 we see David being anointed king over Judah but not of all Israel as Saul was. That would be a blow to any man’s self-esteem after the songs they all sang of David which enraged Saul. For Abner who was the captain of Saul’s host had made Ishbosheth king over all Israel. (See 2 Samuel 2:8-10) Yet David was anointed by Samuel, the last judge of Israel to be king over all Israel. David had to humble himself in his position as king over Judah only.

How many times did you have to wait in a place of humility until your opportunity came? How many times have you had to toe the line, stand on the bottom rung until your time came? It was not pleasant, at times humiliating because you and others knew you were capable yet put down. As David had to play the madman to save his life he also had to wait patiently until his time came. This can be most humiliating especially when you have the credentials, paid the dues and have the experience and yet not to be given the position. All of Israel in times past lauded David, yet knowing he was anointed to be the next king they did not elevate him to his rightful position as king over all Israel.

We read in 2 Samuel how David arrives back in Jerusalem with the ark of the covenant and dances before Jehovah. Michal, Saul’s daughter who was supposed to be his wife despised him in her heart and then before his face. (See 2 Samuel 6:14-23)

2 Samuel 6:20
Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!

Michal scolded David publicly. How much more does David have to endure? To be dressed down publicly and then having to recover himself from the embarrassment. “And David said unto Michal, It was before the LORD, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel: therefore will I play before the LORD. And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour.” (2 Samuel 6:21-22) There are certain things one should not do to the servants of the Most High. There are those that feel they can strip the servant of Jehovah of their dignity in public, but Jehovah always have a response. “Therefore, Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.” (2 Samuel 6:23)

How severe was that for Michal not to have children. The opportunity to give birth to the image of Jehovah is the first commandment given in Genesis 1:28, “…be fruitful and multiply.” Consider that having despised David Jehovah would not permit her to raise children that would in turn despise David. We will see this later as another member of Saul’s family level insults upon David. To be humiliated is one thing but to be publicly humiliated is another. David’s life is a picture of Yeshua and all He endured for the sake of salvation to all.

In 2 Samuel 7 David wants to build a temple unto Jehovah but he is told it is not for him to do but for another. Have you ever had a great idea and someone else comes along and do it instead of you? How many times has Jehovah taken your idea to bless Him and given it to another? In David’s case he is told that after his death one that proceed out of his bowels will build Jehovah a temple. To take your desire and give it to another can’t be that encouraging. Yet David willingly accepts Jehovah’s will as noted in 2 Samuel 7:18-29.

Are we able to accept Jehovah’s will over our own desires? David endured all the hardship but Solomon his son will reap His blessings. Yes, it can happen this way. Can you and I relinquish our desires that the fulfillment and blessings thereof might fall upon another? It is difficult to see another run with our ideas but listen to what Jehovah pronounced to David.

2 Samuel 7:16
And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.

Whatever slight David might have felt it did not last long. What David found himself saying was, “Who am I, O LORD GOD? Yes, even so, who are we?” David’s life is an example to all of us that we too can endure adversity and turn over the blessings to others.

We come next to 2 Samuel 12 after David sinned against Uriah and after Bathsheba has given birth to a son. Jehovah, through the prophet Nathan, tells David that the child will die. David implores Jehovah to spare the child but after seven days the child dies anyway. Indeed, to lose a child can have enormous impacts on the heart and mind. David was grieved beyond measure in hopes that his child would live.

2 Samuel 12:16-17
David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth. And the elders of his house arose, and went to him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.

How devastating this was to David. It was due to his own sin. David’s heart was sorely grieved when men killed in his name, but how much more when his child died because of his sin? To know you have caused someone’s death, first Uriah’s and then to know your child’s life will be forfeited for your sin can be very devastating. This is more so especially when all of Israel knew what he did and why the child died. David finally reconciled himself to the will of Jehovah when he said, “But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.” (2 Samuel 12:23)

After David lost his baby son, we then encounter a treacherous situation within his family. This is the story of Absalom’s sister Tamar and their brother Amnon. Amnon having sexual desires for his half-sister plots with a cousin to seduce her which culminates in rape. 2 Samuel 13:21 tells us, “But when king David heard of all these things, he was very wroth.” Imagine David hearing the news of this and the levels of anger, hurt and guilt he must have felt. It was with his permission that Tamar went in to Amnon. David the great warrior, the same David who lusted after Bathsheba could not discern lust in his own son’s eyes. His own son took advantage of his fatherly concern and bid him to send his sister unto him so he could rape her.

The word “wroth” in Hebrew is “charah” denoting to glow hot, burn with anger. David is not only feeling anger but betrayal and responsibility for the act perpetrated against his daughter by his own son. What might the people think of David understanding that he gave Tamar leave to go to her brother. His baby boy dies due to his sin with Bathsheba and the murder of her husband and now he sets things in motion for his son Amnon to rape his daughter from another mother. David was acquainted with much sorrow. How might that affect him emotionally. We know he was greatly wounded in the heart from his psalms.

Not only was he betrayed by Amnon but then he had to face another betrayal by Absalom. For two years Absalom plotted his revenge against Amnon. He used the same trickery Amnon used to get his father, David, to bring things about. Amnon pretended sickness to get Tamar to his house and Absalom pretended a celebration in order to get at Amnon. Once again King David granted permission for all his sons to go to celebrate with Absalom. They had David’s permission but in deception Absalom had ordered his servants to kill Amnon and they did.

When the news got to David it wasn’t that Amnon alone was killed but that all his sons were murdered by Absalom.

2 Samuel 13:31
Then the king arose, and tare his garments, and lay on the earth; and all his servants stood by with their clothes rent.

It is one thing to lose one son but to imagine for a time that all your sons have been killed is quite another thing. David had wives and concubines and from each many children.

NOTE: Because of the lack of reading the Bible many people believe Adam and Eve only had three sons only, Cain, Abel and Seth. The truth is that they had many sons and daughters in the 930 years of Adam’s life. (Read Genesis 5) The Bible leaves merely the thread that follows to the Messiah, so we hear most often of the person that issues from those patriarchs that are the bloodline to Messiah. It in no way means that in some cases there were none other sons and daughters. For example, Abraham had Ismael and then Isaac but after Sarah died, he had six other sons with his wife Keturah who is actually Hagar. Read Genesis 25:1-4. The name Keturah means “incense” as in perfumed. The root of that name, Qatar” mean to fumigate, to turn into fragrance by fire. Hagar having been sent away by Abraham dwelt in Beer-lanairoi. We see this place mentioned in Genesis 16:14. Then we find that in Genesis 24:62 Isaac is seen coming from that same well in Lahairoi. Isaac spent much time there which was a distance from where he actually lived. We find by Genesis 25 Abraham has taken “again” a wife, Keturah. “Again” is the word “Yacaph” also meaning “do again.” Another meaning of the name Keturah is “one who remains chaste.” Having looked at the root of Keturah we can conclude that in all that time away from Abraham she remained chaste, she became as one perfumed or turned into fragrance during her exile afore from her husband Abraham. Hagar’s name became Keturah by the very chasten life she lived in Lahairoi. Jehovah remembered her. So, we should not assume that because only one child is mentioned that was all the children someone had.

Back to the commentary, David had many sons. You should read the details of this story in 2 Samuel 13 because there are other characters that impact this story than just Amnon and Absalom. David’s nephew, Jonadab was actually the instigator in this story. The conclusion of this story is that Amnon is killed and David mourned for him every day until finally he accepted his death as noted in 2 Samuel 13:39 and Absalom fled from David for three years. Imagine how heart wrenching this all was for David. And it does not end here.

David’s life was one drama after another, yet he endured to a ripe old age. David endured by calling upon Jehovah. How much more can we endure having the presence of the Holy Spirit comforting us? As much as David was acquainted with grief, despair, betrayal, treachery, loss, personal and national sin he never gave up though many of his psalms conveys he was on the verge.

We find David’s situation with his son Absalom not at an end. Absalom plotted for 2 years to kill his brother Amnon and now we find him returning from exile with another plot. This time he puts himself beside the way of the gate in 2 Samuel 15 usurping David’s position as judge over Israel.

2 Samuel 15:4-6
Absalom said moreover, Oh that I were made judge in the land, that every man which hath any suit or cause might come unto me, and I would do him justice! And it was so, that when any man came nigh to him to do him obeisance, he put forth his hand, and took him, and kissed him. And on this manner did Absalom to all Israel that came to the king for judgment: so Absalom stole the hearts of the men of Israel.

The text goes on to say that after 40 years Absalom fenagled his way with the people. Forty years is a long time to plot to overthrow one’s father and David felt the wrath and endured humiliation from Absalom. The Bible says in 2 Samuel 14:25, “in all Israel there was none to be so much praised as Absalom for his beauty: from the sole of his foot even to the crown of his head there was no blemish in him.” Talk about one using their beauty and counsel to wrangle the kingdom away from David.

Yes beloved, people will employ all sorts of measures to overthrow you.

After forty years Absalom sent spies throughout Israel to rise up against his father. “And the conspiracy was so strong; for the people increased continually with Absalom.” (2 Samuel 15:12b)

Now we find David after more than forty years running for his life again, but this time away from his own son whose desire was to steal the kingdom away from him. David and all his servants fled leaving only ten concubines behind to keep the house in Jerusalem. They all passed over the brook Kidron toward the way of the wilderness. David sent the ark of the covenant back to Jerusalem and then he went up to the mount of Olivet and wept. There David found out that his own counselor, Ahithopel was among the conspirators with Absalom. David prayed that Jehovah would turn his counsel into foolishness.

We find in 2 Samuel 16, that on top of all this betrayal here comes another betrayal. Mephibosheth, Jonathan’s son whom David took into his own household, rear his head. He too has ambitions to take back the throne. And yet another from the house of Saul, Shimei comes forth, cursing David while casting stones at him as he flees.

2 Samuel 16:12
And thus said Shimei when he cursed, Come out, come out, thou bloody man, and thou man of Belial: The LORD hath returned upon thee all the blood of the house of Saul, in whose stead thou hast reigned; and the LORD hath delivered the kingdom into the hand of Absalom thy son: and, behold, thou art taken in thy mischief, because thou art a bloody man.

Yet David did not requite him evil for berating him as he went even in front of all those that followed him. “And as David and his men went by the way, Shimei went along on the hill's side over against him, and cursed as he went, and threw stones at him, and cast dust.” (2 Samuel 16:13) How devasting to David’s ego would that be as he is on the run from his own son who defiled his concubines in the sight of all Israel. David’s believed in his heart that Jehovah allowed these things to occur for a purpose. David endured the cursing.To Shimei’s credit, he humiliated David in front of his men, but he had the foresight to beg for forgiveness in front of those same men. Some people will humiliate you in front of others but want only to apologize where none can see.

How much are we able to endure until we are certain of Jehovah’s hand in the situation? David endured much until he understood it. Do you remember how Joseph’s brothers feared him after their father died? Genesis 50:19-20 “And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am I in the place of God? But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.” What of Esther? Esther 4:13-14, “Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king's house, more than all the Jews. For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” There are things that happen for a divine purpose.

The next great humiliation to David in front of all Israel was Absalom taking his concubines in the sight of all Israel. 2 Samuel 16:22, “So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.” This was the epitome of disgrace. Some people will take pride in humiliating you in the presence of others, especially those you respect or who hold you in esteem.

Next follows the betrayal by Joab who was instructed not to harm Absalom once he was taken. To David’s grief he cried these words in 2 Samuel 18:33, “And the king was much moved, and went up to the chamber over the gate, and wept: and as he went, thus he said, O my son Absalom, my son, my son Absalom! would God I had died for thee, O Absalom, my son, my son!” The third time the scriptures noted the death of one of David’s sons.

To this display of grief Joab had to bring David back to his senses.

2 Samuel 19:5-8
And Joab came into the house to the king, and said, Thou hast shamed this day the faces of all thy servants, which this day have saved thy life, and the lives of thy sons and of thy daughters, and the lives of thy wives, and the lives of thy concubines; In that thou lovest thine enemies, and hatest thy friends. For thou hast declared this day, that thou regardest neither princes nor servants: for this day I perceive, that if Absalom had lived, and all we had died this day, then it had pleased thee well. Now therefore arise, go forth, and speak comfortably unto thy servants: for I swear by the LORD, if thou go not forth, there will not tarry one with thee this night: and that will be worse unto thee than all the evil that befell thee from thy youth until now. Then the king arose, and sat in the gate. And they told unto all the people, saying, Behold, the king doth sit in the gate. And all the people came before the king: for Israel had fled every man to his tent.

David had to put aside his own grief for the sake of his people. He also had to endure the counsel of the man who took the life of his son. Can you accept good at the hands of those that harm you? Only with Jehovah’s grace can you do it.

Next comes Shimei who cursed him on the way out of Jerusalem when he fled from Absalom. He meets David at the Jordan River to beg forgiveness.

2 Samuel 19:21-23
But Abishai the son of Zeruiah answered and said, Shall not Shimei be put to death for this, because he cursed the LORD'S anointed? And David said, What have I to do with you, ye sons of Zeruiah, that ye should this day be adversaries unto me? shall there any man be put to death this day in Israel? for do not I know that I am this day king over Israel? Therefore the king said unto Shimei, Thou shalt not die. And the king sware unto him.

Although Shimei humiliated David publicly, David was able to forgive him for the sake of setting the better example. David met this man leaving and returning. There are some people in our lives that we will meet coming and going who will hurt us and even remind us of those things we wish to forget. David showed us how to get pass those moments. Offer them life when they intended death to you.

Upon David’s return to Jerusalem both the men of Judah and the men of Israel began to bicker over who should have more access to him.

2 Samuel 19:43
And the men of Israel answered the men of Judah, and said, We have ten parts in the king, and we have also more right in David than ye: why then did ye despise us, that our advice should not be first had in bringing back our king? And the words of the men of Judah were fiercer than the words of the men of Israel.

You would think that the king’s head would grow large for the fierceness of how the people fought over him, but rather than this being a time of feeling good it became a time of division.

2 Samuel 20:1-2
And there happened to be there a man of Belial, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjamite: and he blew a trumpet, and said, We have no part in David, neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: every man to his tents, O Israel. So every man of Israel went up from after David, and followed Sheba the son of Bichri: but the men of Judah clave unto their king, from Jordan even to Jerusalem.

Instead of David reveling in his return to Jerusalem he is faced with one shame after another. It took twenty years before David became king after being anointed. Then another seven years before the entire kingdom was his. Now at this time when all should be well, the kingdom is split again. How heart wrenching for David to have to endured this after he had proven himself time and time again.

Finally, there was some good coming David’s way. David’s last battle was one that truly resulted in his receiving good favor from his people. David public life began with the fight between him and the giant Goliath and ended with his battle with another giant, Ishi-benob.

2 Samuel 21:15-17
Moreover the Philistines had yet war again with Israel; and David went down, and his servants with him, and fought against the Philistines: and David waxed faint. And Ishbibenob, which was of the sons of the giant, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David. But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.

The people’s love for David by this time had fully blossomed and their requited him with keeping him safe from harm in any future battles. Israel retired David from participation in war. David paid his dues in more ways than one.

At this time, we have the words of David in this song unto Jehovah.

2 Samuel 22
And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul: And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid; The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me; In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears. Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind. And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies. Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled. The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice. And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them. And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils. He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God. For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them. I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity. Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight. With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright. With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury. And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down. For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip. I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them. And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet. For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me. Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me. They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not. Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad. Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me. Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places. The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation. It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me, And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name. He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

Our lives should always culminate in recognizing the hand Jehovah has had in our lives. We all have come this far by faith, leaning on the LORD.”

2 Samuel 23:1-5
Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain. Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

In all of David’s life, Jehovah was building character in him so when he could lead Israel. David was acquainted with grief and depression. Israel faced grief and depression from their enemies. David’s psalms reflect the emotional pain he endured in every situation.

You only need to turn back and read the psalms of David to hear the words that reflected the pain in his heart concerning the many betrayals.

Look at some of the examples found in the Book of Psalm:

Psalm 3, A psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son, “LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.”

Psalm 4, “Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.”

Psalm 6, “O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure. Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long? Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.”

Psalm 7, (Shiggaion of David, which he sang unto the LORD, concerning the words of Cush the Benjamite.) “O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.”

Psalm 9, “Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:”

Psalm 13, “How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.”

Psalm 18, To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said: “The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.”

Psalm 22, “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.” These words of David were also prophetic concerning the Messiah. David first cried theses words according to his own suffering.

Psalm 23, we already know that David wrote this song while a young shepherd boy relegated to the task of shepherding sheep. This Psalm is covered above.

Psalm 25, “Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”

Psalm 27, “When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”

Psalm 31, “Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength…Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly. For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed. I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me. I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel. For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

Psalm 34, (A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.) “…This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.”

Psalm 35, “Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help. Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them. For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul. Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.

Psalm 38, “My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me. My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off. They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.

Psalm 40, “Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me. Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me. Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil. Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.

Psalm 41, “Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish? And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it. All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt. An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more. Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

Psalm 51, “(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.” David also was grieved in his heart when confronted with his sin with Bathsheba. This sin truly grieved his soul.

Psalm 54, (To the chief Musician on Neginoth, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when the Ziphims came and said to Saul, Doth not David hide himself with us?) “…For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.”

Psalm 55, “Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication. Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise; Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me. My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me. Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me. And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest. Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.

Psalm 57, “Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.”

Psalm 61, “Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”

Psalm 62, “How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence. They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

Psalm 64, “Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psalm 69, “Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God. They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

Psalm 109, “For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause…For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me. I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust. My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness. I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads. Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy:

Psalm 124, “If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us: Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us.”

Psalm 140, “Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man; Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war. They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah. Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings. The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.”

Psalm 141, “LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee…Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.”

Psalm 143, “For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate…Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me…And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.”

These are exerts taken from all the psalms David wrote that are recorded in the Bible that alluded to his distressful frame of mind.

You cannot fully appreciate David’s legacy to us in the Bible unless you give credence to all his sufferings. Unlike those that are without hope, David always knew he could call upon Jehovah to bring him through his bouts of depression, helplessness, shame, grief etc. Nearly all of David’s psalms are reflective of his sorrows and these were many.

You only need to read his words to hear and feel the depths of his griefs. Many have struggled all their lives even as David have. They have known grief and agony inflicted from those about them, those who are family members, spouse, children, friends, acquaintances, etc. You can be sure you are not alone.

Jehovah can sustain you and deliver you as He did David. Hold on to Jehovah’s unchanging hand. What He did for David He can do for you. This same David Jehovah called him a man after His own heart. You simply do not know what hopes Jehovah has for you unless you endure and see this life through to the end.

1 Samuel 13:14
But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.

Acts 13:22
And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.

Welcome to CTWM commentaries. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4243
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Di Jan 07, 2020 11:47 am

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. <kjsandiford@msn.com>

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

" There Is NO Escape "

There is no escape from this earth except through the blood of Yeshua and His saving grace. It is prominent in Hollywood movies to depict all scenarios of escape from this earth. We are entertained with movies with man escaping the bounds of the earth to outer space and outer limits, hurling through NASA’s great expanse of galaxies to seek refugee from what we have done to the earth. There is no escape.

They present us with numerous scenarios of aliens breaching our solar system and coming to either reclaim the DNA they sowed on the earth, to attack us for evolving and becoming a threat to the greater galaxies, and even to inviting them to come just so we can exchange knowledge and then we turn our weapons against them or they turn theirs against us. You name it, Hollywood has portrayed it in every scenario. This includes destroying the earth and having to find refugee on some other planet.

Humankind is at the place where we are almost wholeheartedly denying the presence of Jehovah. Many have attributed our creation to aliens who came from far off galaxies to seed the human race as slaves to mine the earth of its gold. Others refuse to believe that a loving Elohim created this world because He foreknew that when evil is let loose because of disobedience He will abolish it forever and save the redeemed. His plan includes that all who by faith receive His gift of salvation will partake in His eternal plan of eternal life.

Many reject His gift and the knowledge of our Elohim who resides above the circle of the earth as the Bible attest.

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

NASA (New Age Satanic Agenda) comes along and tells us that there is no firmament that separates Jehovah’s eternal realm from our realm.

Genesis 1:14 tells us that on the 4th day Jehovah created the sun, moon and luminaries that are for signs, seasons, days and years. This is the beginning of time and before that time was not counted as such but rather that 1000 years is as a day to Jehovah as we reckon time.

We dwell in time which was designed for this place called earth. Outside of this earth time does not exist because Jehovah dwells there. NASA tell us that somewhere above the earth there is an empty vacuum of space and we believe it. They tell us that we can escape this earth realm and go where no man has gone before.

I submit to you that man has not gone beyond the firmament. We are told about Enoch who was translated into that eternal kingdom above. We are told of Elijah who traveled out of this realm into the eternal realm by way of a fiery chariot. We are told of a thief who was promised that on the day our Messiah died that ‘today, thou shalt be with me in paradise.” Ezekiel had a glimpse of Elohim upon His throne in Ezekiel 1 and John had a glimpse of Him upon His throne in Revelation 4. Jacob had His glimpse of Him standing above a ladder with angels ascending and descending in Genesis 28:12. Those that built the tower of Babel knew that Jehovah lived just above the firmament and they tried to ascend by building a tower. No one of true faith should disavow these accounts.

The ancients tried to ascend to the gates of heaven via their tower which Jehovah called Babel. It was there where he scattered the people because they refuse to stay in the place where He put them, in the earth. The people of Babel could not escape so why do we imagine we can. Neither could there break open the door of heaven so why do we think we can with rockets blast our way out. For their efforts that tower was destroyed and for our efforts in building rockets to escape the bounds of the earth those also are being met with destruction.

Yet we have the stupidity to accept NASA’s redefining of the creation of the earth using Copernicus’s heliocentric model of the earth rather than Jehovah’s geocentric model which all the ancient believed in. Jehovah created the sun, moon and luminaries on the 4th day. If the sun was the center of the universe would it not have been created on the 1st day? The light created on the first day was Yeshua, the Day, the bright and morning star, first day dawn, the day star, He is that light that came forth on the first day of creation not the sun. If the sun was the center of the universe it would have been created on the first day. It is a light for the earth not the sustainer of the earth. We get things confused because we don’t read the Bible.

The ancients understood the signs, the seasons, the days and the years and were able to look to them for understanding. We have abandoned Jehovah’s way of reckoning the seasons, days and years so we can’t understand what the ancients knew. Jehovah reckoned these things by the phases of the moon which do not change, we reckon these things by the sun. Daniel warned us that someone would come along and change times and laws.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Now we are lost and know not what time it is.

By the way, the ancients were smarter than us. They invented and build such things that we can’t to this day discover how they were done. All we can do in some instances is reverse engineer and claim it as our own inventions. So how smart are we? Other civilizations have proven themselves must smarter than we are. We still have no clue how they did what they did or how they made the great wonders of the world. The ancients with all their knowledge did not make it off this earth so why do we think with machines to help calculate for us we can do better than they?

1 Corinthians 15:39-44
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

These verses states very clearly that none shall see that eternal realm beyond the firmament except through Yeshua. First, we must put off corruption before we can enter in. That goes for all of humanity including the scientist at NASA. Nothing corruptible can exit this earth. Have you not wondered why all the rockets sent to the moon and the so-called space station has exploded? Have you not wondered why when a rocket is shot into so-called space it makes an arch in order to ascend? Try arching an arrow and it will always come back down to the earth. Why do you think we say, “What goes up must come down?” It is because there is no way out of this earth.

What proof do we really have of a space station beyond the bounds of the earth? If you use a telescope and view it does that mean it is really beyond the limits of the earth? How high is the ceiling of the earth? The bible states that the firmament, the “raqiya” is a solid vaulted dome. It also states that Jehovah stretches out a curtain above the earth.

Psalms 104:2
Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Why are we deceived except that we do not sift all that we read and hear through the word of Jehovah. 1 Corinthians 15:52 states clearly that those that are in Yeshua shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed. We want to be changed without the say so of Jehovah. Man is trying to force his theory of evolution by utilizing all forms of manipulation. We want to alter our DNA. We want to be transhumans because that has nothing to do with Jehovah.

Yes, I know I have covered this topic in many ways before, but it somehow seems to not take hold because science is driving man to ignorance rather than knowledge. Even the church is being caught up in the lies. The title of this commentary is “There Is NO Escape.” We cannot leave the bounds of this earth except by Jehovah’s permission and say so. Enoch, Elijah and the thief on the cross had His permission. What we all have is Jehovah’s gift of eternal life if we choose to receive it. That would be Yeshua and He is the only way, the truth and the eternal life which we all seek.

The church, in its ignorance, is lending a free hand to promote these lies based on false science. Every time we disavow what we ought to know by faith we are teaching the congregations not to trust whole-heartedly in Jehovah’s word. It pains me when I hear a preacher make excuses for what they do not understand. When they spiritualize the truth because they can’t see “the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” They make the word of Jehovah a lie because of their unbelief due to their corrupt education and love of science.

Many, including some Christians, are planning to escape the bounds of the earth to seek out new life and new civilizations because rather than take care of the earth, powerful greedy men, have abused it. They have robbed and stripped the earth of its natural resources. Their techniques of extracting what they want from the earth is still polluting it. They think themselves gods, but the Bible tells us they shall die like men (Psalm 82).

The only way of redemption is through Yeshua and the only way to escape sickness and death is through Yeshua, so says the Bible.

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

What we have done to ourselves cannot be eradicated except by Jehovah’s redemption. Until then the only thing that can be done is to live that life that is pleasing and acceptable to Jehovah.

Revelation 22:10-12
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

That’s it in a nutshell! We can take Hollywood’s depictions as entertainment, and NASA’s agenda as rebellion and sinful wishes of those who have hopes of escaping the judgment to come. But there is no escape and there is only one truth and that is His word which shall not return unto Him void.

Many Christians straddle the fence of science and the Bible. I can only apply this verse to those who sees a little of this and a little of that as being OK.

Revelation 3:16
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Beloved, we can’t have it both ways. The Bible already told us who the aliens are. They are the fallen angels and their master is Satan. He is the same one who was in heaven, in the Garden of Eden and was cast down to the earth.

Revelation 20:1-2
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

They are all one and the same.

Ezekiel 28:13-15
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

He has been around from the fourth day of creation when Jehovah made the stars also. This is before Jehovah made man. So, they know more than us and is using that knowledge against us.

Revelation 12:7-9
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

If you allow your mind to be idly entertained long enough you will believe any lie. It breaks my heart when I heard small children aspire to be astronauts because they think they are going somewhere. How many Christians are in the schools teaching our children that there is no Elohim? Yes, all of them who teach there is a heliocentric world where the sun and not the SON is the center of the universe. The Bible tells us that the planets are false gods.

2 Kings 23:5
And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

The word “host” is the Hebrew word “tsaba’” which means a mass of persons organized for war, army, host of angels. We see that the ancients were not worshiping things but some of the angelic host. They worshiped the created rather than the creator. Some of these angels made themselves appear as gods to men.

These host are all things that were worshipped and are still being worship in various forms. NASA has turned us to the flagrant worship of these things without us paying heed to the fact that these things were exalted as gods to the ancients. Science and physics have become the new gods.

The Hebrew word for planets is “mazzalah” which means signs of the zodiac. We use the signs of heaven to make personal readings out of them. Jehovah intended them to be a sign for His prophecies.

Consider that Jehovah tells us not to even say the names of the false gods, but we do it every day.

Exodus 23:12
And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.
Yet we ignorantly speak these names daily.

Sunday – Sun Day, the worship of the sun.
Monday – Moon’s day, the worship of the moon.
Tuesday - “Tyr’s Day”. Tyr is a Germanic-Norse god of war and sky.
Wednesday - “Woden’s Day” or “Odin’s Day”. Odin is the Nordic all-father god and master of the runes. Now depicted in Marvel’s comics as a superhero.
Thursday – “Thor’s Day”. Thor is the Nordic god of battle and strength. Again, depicted in Marvel’s comics as a superhero.
Friday - “Frigg’s Day”. Frigg was Odin’s wife and a fertility goddess. The name may also derive from “Frey’s Day” a god who could not battle in Ragnarok after the mortal Skirnir lost Frey’s sword. Marvel comics.
Saturday - “Saturn’s Day”. In Roman mythology Saturn is the father of the god Jupiter.

Isn’t this an interesting thing that we are all calling daily, weekly, annually the names of these gods. I wrote a commentary concerning the Gog and Magog and how these people polluted their DNA with angelic DNA, and they dwell in the north. The children of Japheth retreated to the north until their iniquity was full. Just as the Amorites were allowed to stay in the land until their iniquity was full as stated in Genesis 15:16. After Japheth’s descendants fully corrupted themselves then they descended bringing their gods with them. We adopted the names of their gods as the days of our weekdays.

Do we not see how Marvel comics is being used to put the names of these false gods in the mouths of our children? The false gods often change their names to fit the times or the language of the people. Praises, to the Most High Elohim, should come out of the mouths of our children not the names of false gods.

Consider the names of the planets:
MERCURY
Named for the winged Roman god of travel because it appears to move so swiftly.
VENUS
Roman name for the goddess of love. This planet was considered to be the brightest and most beautiful planet or star in the heavens.
MARS
Named by the Romans for their god of war because of its red, bloodlike color. Other civilizations also named this planet from this attribute; for example, the Egyptians named it “Her Desher,” meaning “the red one.”
JUPITER
The largest and most massive of the planets was named Zeus by the Greeks and Jupiter by the Romans; he was the most important deity in both pantheons.
SATURN
Saturn was the Roman name for the Greek Cronos, god of farming and the father of Zeus/Jupiter. Some of its satellites were named for Titans who, according to Greek mythology, were brothers and sisters of Saturn.
URANUS
Uranus was named for the Greek god of the sky.
NEPTUNE
Neptune, a blue planet, was named for the Roman god of the sea.
PLUTO
Pluto, the outermost planet in our solar system, was named after Roman god of the underworld, who was able to render himself invisible.

If you look up the meanings of the satellites for each planet you will see how deep this gets. These are the places NASA wants us to visit and relocate to rather than the earth that Jehovah made for His creatures. They really want us to descend into the habitations of the false gods.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

And this is why NASA wants us to leave earth if we could, because Jehovah made it and they reject everything Jehovah has made. The earth is made to be inhabited by Jehovah’s creation. They deny the very existence of Elohim, there are fools.

It goes deeper than this. Just explore the meanings of many of the names of our cars, businesses, computer programs, superheroes, etc. The names of false gods have infiltrated all aspects of our daily lives. This is worth repeating:

Exodus 23:13
And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

This happens every day, every time you make an appointment, schedule a service, write a letter, send an email, text, file your taxes access legal documents etc., we can’t get away from it. We are all invoking the names of the false gods. Just imagine how many people and how many times a day we do this.

Now consider how often you hear or say the name of Jehovah or His Son Yeshua in any given day. We have been cornered into a place where we can’t seem to retreat from. The only way forward is through the valley of the shadow of death. But Jehovah is ever with us, His rod and His staff will comfort us.

The deception is deeper than we realize. There is no escape from all this but in the knowledge of Jehovah and all He has commanded us to do in His word. It is only the blood of Yeshua that can save us. Every bit of knowledge from the Bible will see us through. You must practice sifting everything you hear through His word. Ignorance is no excuse.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

How can we back away from the lies of this heliocentric doctrine about the earth? Put your trust in the SON not the sun. Question everything you have been taught in the Bible and in the world. The Bible says we come by faith and not by sight. So why do we live our lives by what we see or by what the scientist says? Why do we defend scientific theories which have not been proven? Why don’t we take Jehovah at His word whom we claim to have faith in?

We straddle the fence in every aspects of life, but we had better choose hot or cold. As long as we remain undecided, we will always be on our way to hell. At least picking a side you have a 50/50 chance of finding the truth. It is harder to coax someone off the fence. The fence is safe and comfortable. Who will give up that comfort in order to defend what they believe in?

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Choose before the decision is made for you because then you receive no credit for it. Which do you prefer, to willingly bow or to bow by decree?

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

So, it is Him and Him alone. We are His creation and we have no place else to go but here in this earth which He has made for us. Even though the waters of the flood rose above the highest mountain none could escape the earth. Even though the tower of Babel came almost to the door of heaven none could escape the earth. Jacob could not even climb that ladder to escape from the earth.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Our judgment is here on the earth not in some far away universe solar light-years away. There is no escape.

Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Whatever good or bad we do to this earth there is no escaping it. We are here to stay and when this one has been destroyed a new one will take its place for everlasting to everlasting because the earth was made to be inhabited. We will live forever on the earth though that one will be a new earth. We cannot escape from the earth.

Dr. Helen Sharman the first British astronaut into space says, “without a doubt that “all sorts of forms of life” are alive in the universe – but perhaps we “simply can’t see them” as they are so different from humanity.”

1 Corinthians 15:40
There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Go figure the intellect of men! All that knowledge and no discernment. They go to the doors of heaven they claim and can’t see anything. Yet Jacob (Genesis 28), Ezekiel (Ezekiel 1) and John (Revelation 4) all stood on the ground and looked right in.

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Copyright © 2020 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.

Welcome to CTWM commentaries.

Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Terug naar