Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3412
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Jan 24, 2019 1:12 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. <kjsandiford@msn.com>
[joy@catchthewaveministries.com]

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

How to Apply the Law

Leviticus 10:1-2; 10-20
And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not. And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD… And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean; And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the LORD hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses. And Moses spake unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons that were left, Take the meat offering that remaineth of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and eat it without leaven beside the altar: for it is most holy: And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded. And the wave breast and heave shoulder shall ye eat in a clean place; thou, and thy sons, and thy daughters with thee: for they be thy due, and thy sons' due, which are given out of the sacrifices of peace offerings of the children of Israel. The heave shoulder and the wave breast shall they bring with the offerings made by fire of the fat, to wave it for a wave offering before the LORD; and it shall be thine, and thy sons' with thee, by a statute for ever; as the LORD hath commanded. And Moses diligently sought the goat of the sin offering, and, behold, it was burnt: and he was angry with Eleazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aaron which were left alive, saying, Wherefore have ye not eaten the sin offering in the holy place, seeing it is most holy, and God hath given it you to bear the iniquity of the congregation, to make atonement for them before the LORD? Behold, the blood of it was not brought in within the holy place: ye should indeed have eaten it in the holy place, as I commanded. And Aaron said unto Moses, Behold, this day have they offered their sin offering and their burnt offering before the LORD; and such things have befallen me: and if I had eaten the sin offering to day, should it have been accepted in the sight of the LORD? And when Moses heard that, he was content.

In this text we have the incident of Aaron’s two sons who “offered strange fire before the LORD.” For this they were themselves devoured by fire from YHVH. They bodies were taken “from before the sanctuary out of the camp.” On that same day, of the sacrifice that was burnt on the altar, Aaron and his household had not yet eaten of it, of the wave breast and of the heave shoulder as they were commanded to do. Thus, Moses became angry with Aron and his sons because they burned the entire offering.

Aaron showed initiative interpreting the law of eating both the wave and heave offerings based on what had occurred with his other two sons, Nadab and Abihu. He did not go to Moses and asked him to render an interpretation of what he ought to do, rather he interpreted what his actions should be based on what occurred and therefore he acted without inquiring of Moses.

If you don’t know the law how do you know what action to take? How do you know what is right and what is wrong even though the law commands to do one thing? Knowing the law helps us to understand what to do when unusual circumstances occur.

First, let’s look at the key points Aaron used to come to his decision.

“And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean; And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the LORD hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.” A difference had to be distinguished between what is holy and what is unholy. The actions of Aaron’s sons were indeed unholy thus polluting everything else that followed.

“Take the meat offering that remaineth of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and eat it without leaven beside the altar: for it is most holy: And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded.” The fired offered up was unholy thus everything else that occurred after would be unholy. The actions of Nadab and Abihu made that which was holy, unholy and that which was clean, unclean.

There are times when we begin something in the right spirit but in the course of the event we step to the right or the left and thus making all we have done previously null and void. A person who raise funds for a special event who turns around and pilferage from it makes the offering unholy.

Malachi 3:8-9
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

You see, there are things we do that can make a thing unholy, unclean, unacceptable even with that which came before we void its rightness. Aaron demonstrated an ability in this situation to see beyond the situation looking at it from YHVH’s point of view. We too must be able to reason scripture out, so we are living a life of successes and not failures for the lack of knowledge.

What was left of the offering upon the altar became unacceptable to be eaten because it was culminated with the fire offered by Aaron’s sons who “offered strange fire before the LORD.” The wave offering was the breast portion of the sin offering made on behalf of the people. The breast is waved before YHVH and then to be eaten by Aaron and his family. The heave offering is the shoulder portion also given to the High Priest and his family to be eaten. Nadab and Abihu made these portions unholy.

The word “strange” in the Hebrew is “zuwr’ which means to turn aside (especially for lodging), hence, to be a foreigner, strange, profane, specifically to commit adultery, be with a strange woman, prostitute, harlot. Interesting isn’t it? The word “offered” is the Hebrew word “qarab” which means to approach, draw near. So, we see that the sons of Aaron committed adultery with prostitutes and then entered the sanctuary to offer fire before YHVH in their unholy condition, hence we have “offered strange fire before the LORD.”

Again, I ask, how many Christians in whatever position in the church-house have engaged in unrighteous deeds and then showed up in congregation rendering service. Yes folks, their actions were unholy and their made the sanctuary unclean. So, you ask why didn’t YHVH send down fire and consume them? It is because we are under grace and given the opportunity to confess our sins and make right. Oh, how we grieve the Spirit.

Exodus 29:26-28
And thou shalt take the breast of the ram of Aaron's consecration, and wave it for a wave offering before the LORD: and it shall be thy part. And thou shalt sanctify the breast of the wave offering, and the shoulder of the heave offering, which is waved, and which is heaved up, of the ram of the consecration, even of that which is for Aaron, and of that which is for his sons: And it shall be Aaron's and his sons' by a statute for ever from the children of Israel: for it is an heave offering: and it shall be an heave offering from the children of Israel of the sacrifice of their peace offerings, even their heave offering unto the LORD.

By virtue of having these dead bodies in the sanctuary made the sanctuary unclean.

Numbers 19:11-15
He that toucheth the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days. He shall purify himself with it on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean: but if he purify not himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean. Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him. This is the law, when a man dieth in a tent: all that come into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days. And every open vessel, which hath no covering bound upon it, is unclean.

This meat offering was also designated to be eaten in a clean place. The place where it was to be eaten was made unclean due to the death of Aaron’s sons thus, they could not eat of it. “And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded.”

“And Moses spake unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons that were left, Take the meat offering that remaineth of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and eat it without leaven beside the altar: for it is most holy: And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded.”

Aaron understood that the place before the altar was polluted, Leviticus 10:4, “And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.” Thus, we see that the dead bodies of Aaron’s sons polluted the offering and the place of the offering making the eating of the wave and the heave portions unclean and the place where it should be eaten unclean. Aaron must be given credit here for being able to rightly interpret what his actions ought to be in that situation.

How do you and I determine what is the appropriate action to take when there is no exact situation noted in the letter of the law? First, knowing what the law states is the place to begin. Using the law as a brace or a stabilizer will help us sift out the right response. Most Christians are not equipped with the knowledge of the law to even be able to come to a right interpretation of what to do.

Many Christians are being guided by people like Oprah and Dr. Phil, by self-help books and popular Christian authors, even by counselors Christian or otherwise, by peer pressure, world views and philosophies etc. How often does the nominal believer search out the scripture to find the right response by using the law of YHVH as the sift? We have been programed to ignore the law given to Moses and to only expect that grace will cover every error and sin done in complicity and through ignorance.

There is a reason why we must not neglect not a jot and not a tittle of the word of YHVH. If not one of these will pass away from the word, then we can be sure they all are still relevant. How often does believer partake in festivities that have been made unholy and eat in places that have been made unclean? Yes, we know the freedom we have in Yeshua but too many believers are pushing that freedom envelope to another level.

If you don’t know then you are free from blame, but the Bible also tells us that once we come to the knowledge of the situation we must confess and depart from such wrongs. It also states we perish for the lack of knowledge. You can read about your responsibility concerning acts of ignorance in Leviticus 4. At a certain place where I served in ministry, I found out that the persons preparing the Lord’s Supper were unmarried and sleeping together – I stop partaking. My solution was to offer the services of a fellow missionary whom I knew was living a righteous life to prepare the bread. Why didn’t YHVH do something about those individuals?

1 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Yes, YHVH desires that we repent and finds no pleasure in the death of men.

Ezekiel 18:32
For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

You ask whether I said anything to the offenders. Surely, but if the word cannot convict them in their conscience how can I compel otherwise. We can only keep speaking truth and living right so that others might see the hand of YHVH in our lives. We all owe a debt to speak truth and live truth so that man might hear and see and hence they have no excuse.

Aaron was able to rightly divide the word of truth in the situation to know exactly what the right thing was to do even though Moses was not present when he made his decision.

Moses was diligent concerning the things of YHVH and he was righteously angry until he understood otherwise. He inquired as to why the meat was utterly burned.

“And Aaron said unto Moses, Behold, this day have they offered their sin offering and their burnt offering before the LORD; and such things have befallen me: and if I had eaten the sin offering to day, should it have been accepted in the sight of the LORD?” Aaron reasoned with Moses as to why he and his family did not eat of the offering. What had befallen Aaron? His sons offered strange fire before YHVH and they were killed thus making the place wherein they were killed unclean, thus making the offering unholy.

Many a believer do not reason things out in the word of YHVH. I believe it is because they are accustomed to using the word like a lucky charm or a horoscope reading for the day. Many only search the scriptures for a one verse answers that fits their situation, but they do not read the text in its context to understand the true meaning.

How would you in today’s world interpret this text?

Deuteronomy 22:23-24
“If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.”

It is understood that in a city there are people all about and one is not in a place where they cannot be heard. Someone should come to their rescue. If the girl cries out, she might be heard and rescued but the man is guilty of having forced her and she has no part in it. It is the only way to determined if this was not a tryst – she cried out for help. Even if she is not heard they might be tell-tale signs that she fought him off by defensive wounds found on the man, by the brutality of the act and tell-tale signs. Do you see how much information can be gathered from this law? Once you establish what the law is and how the persons involved responded you can come to a truthful conclusion. YHVH’s laws are not grievous. They will lead us from one truth to another if we study to show ourselves approved.

Deuteronomy 22:25-27
But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die: But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

In this next scenario we find a young damsel in a field and a man forces her. It is declared that the man only is guilty because there is no one to hear her screams. Surely the text is also implying that the evidence shows that she was forced by the very use of the word “force.” How does one appear when forced? Again, there are tell-tale signs of the attack. Not being in a location where her cries could be heard and knowing there will be no one to save her, she might fear for her life and submit to save her life. Other evidence might attest to her innocence like torn clothes, burses and other such things. So, the law of YHVH leaves room for coming to a truthful conclusion.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

In this text the word “lay hold” is the Hebrew word “taphas” which means manipulate, as in use skillfully their ardor, passion, upon that young innocent, naïve girl. This is what happens to many young girls and boys who are lured into sexual encounters – innocent individuals having their innocence taken away from them. This verse alludes to romantic involvement on both sides thus if the individuals are of mature age and given their consent in the situation a way of righteous escape is available to them – marriage. This is YHVH’s remedy for the situation, however we know that currently we would not marry a young child to an adult or anyone to appease this law. We are to obey the laws of the land as well as YHVH’s laws thus in keeping with both laws.

Israel was told to make the man pay a monetary restitution to the father and he then had to marry the girl because he encouraged her affection and manipulated her through ardor to be involved with him. He was now beholden to marry her, bringing her into a legal relationship, and never could he divorce her no matter what. The man had to act upon the relationship he built with that damsel. Unfortunately, we no longer have this type of responsibility in our societies. This has nothing to do with a perverted man preying upon a young woman that is another matter entirely – that is a crime. We are speaking about Israel and a man who wooed a young girl and she responded to his affections. Let’s not take things out of context. There are many situations and from this biblical situation we ought to know how to see the truth for the truth in other situations.

There are so many scenarios that can be drawn from this text in Deuteronomy as to what is the right and truthful conclusion. This is how you use the law of YHVH to arrive at the right thing to do. The Bible also declares that a man cannot be convicted by less than two or three witnesses, but do we apply that law? Many are incarcerated based on the testimony of one witness and truly many are innocent.

Back to Aaron. This is how Aaron came to his conclusion that they ought not to eat of the wave and heave offering. He applied the law to sift out what should be done. “And when Moses heard that, he was content.” We are never content when the law is not applied.

We ought not to neglect the law of Moses and we ought not to ignore any bit of the Old Testament. Every jot and every tittle are relevant. Read through the Bible and do it with intent to learn. Do not just read to meet an obligation of having read the Bible. How many times have I heard a pastor ask the congregation if they have read the Bible that week? But I never hear asked if they understood what they read. I never hear them asked if they studied and applied that knowledge. I never hear, let’s share what you have read.

If you study the Bible you will always have a place to seek answers even if no one else is around. It is the job of the Holy Spirit to lead you into all truth. He will reveal the truth to you as you seek it out. If you don’t know what thus saith YHVH you will never hold the truth to measure your life and action by.

In Yeshua, He has given us the freedom to live in the law because the penalty of the law has been satisfied in His death. No need to fear the law because the penalty has been removed. We only now need to apply it liberally and with truth and understanding. Praises!

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Donations can be wired to
Bank of America
Catch the Wave Ministries International
Account # 488044890762
SWIFT BOFAUS3N (for -USD)
SWIFT BOFAUS6S (for non-USD)
Electronic/Routing # 111000025
Wire # 026009593
Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3412

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Jan 30, 2019 1:44 pm

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

" Five were Wise and that Only Represents Half the Believers "

So, we know that the earth has gone through many cataclysmic occurrences and literally we have had to start from ground zero repeatedly. But where do we find the highest rate of survivability? A study of history will show it has been around the 33-degree latitude across the earth. I would say anywhere from 31-35 degrees latitude. You only need to look at a map of this and see where man has always seemed to rebound from the worst. This covers the area of the fertile crescent.

I have included a map that includes Africa, the middle East and Asia. You can research how people migrated after cataclysmic disasters across the earth from those areas. You will also realize from any map of cities between the 31- and 35-degrees latitude that mostly people of color live in those regions. Therefore, history keeps showing that people of color have been here from the first. I find it interesting that when slavery came to the American shores they were enclaved in the southern states. If you look at the cities listed below you will also find that those cities are populated by the descendants of those slaves. YHVH will gather His elect from the four corners of the earth and he will protect them putting a wall of defense around them.

Those people of this area will survive the coming judgment if they prepare to meet them.

1 Thessalonian 4:13-18
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Yes, many will remain alive even after all the judgments rain down upon the earth. They will survive and many will believe in Yeshua and will be gathered from across the earth when He returns.

Matthew 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Not only will those Israelites who remain be gathered but also every born-again believer who makes it through the tribulation. Yeshua will return immediately after the tribulation for those that remain alive.

In case of emergency go to the closet one of these US cities: The highlighted cities are directly on the 33 degree latitude. The others are between 31 and 35.

Alabama: Anniston, Birmingham, Talladega, Tuscaloosa, Alexander City, Auburn, Decatur, Dothan, Florence, Gadsden, Huntsville, Montgomery, Selma, Craig AFB
Arizona: Pheoniz, Douglas, Fort Huachuaca, Kingman, Nogales, Prescott, Tucson, Winslow, Yuma
Arkansas: Camden, El Dorado, Texarkana, Blytheville, Forth Smith, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Pine Bluff
California: Blythe, Downey, Escondido, Laguna Beach, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Oceanside, Palm Springs, Riverside, March AFB, Sant Ana, Bakersfield, Barstoe, Burbank, Covina,El Cajon, El Cerrito, Lompoc, Vandenberg AFB, Needles, Ontario, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pomona CO, Redlands, San Bernardino, Norton AFB, San Diego, San Fernando, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa maria, Santa Monica, Santa Paula
Georgia: Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Griffin, Lagrange, Marietta, Dobbins AFB, Albany, Turner AFB, Americus, Burnswick, Columbus, Lawson AFB, Dalton, Dublin, Gainsville, Macon, Savannah, Waycross
Mississippi: Columbus, Greenville, Greenwood, Clarksdale, Hattiesburg, Jackson, Laurel, Mccomb, Meridian, Natchez, Tupelo, Vicksburg
New Mexico: Roswell, Holloman AFB, Albuquerque, Artesia, Carlsbad, Clovis, Gallup, Grant, Hobbs, Las Cruces, Los Alamos, Santa Fe, Silver City, Socorro, Tucumcari
North Carolina: Asheville, Charlotte, Durham, Fayetteville, Pope AFB, Goldsboro, Seymour-Johnson, Greenville, Hickory, Jacksonville, Lumberton. New Bern, Raleigh/Durham, Rock Mount, Wilmington,
South Carolina: Columbia, Orangeburg, Sumter, Shaw AFB, Anderson, Charleston AFB, Charleston CO, Florence, Georgetown, Greenville, Greenwood, Rockhill, Spartanburg
Tennessee: Athens, Chattanoga, Columbia, Jackson, Knoxville, Memphis, Murfreesboro, Tullahoma
Texas: Denton, Greenville, Lubbock, Sherma, Perrin AFB, Wichita Falls, Abilene, Amarillo, Big Springs, Brownwood, Corsicana, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Greenville, Killeen, Robert Gray AAF, Lamesa, Longview, Lufkin, Midland, Mineral Springs, Palestine CO, Pampa, Pecos, Plainview, Goodfellow AFB, Snyder, Temple, Tyler, Vernon, Waco

These are cities in the USA between 31.76 latitude and 35.76 latitude.

Some of you might think this foolish but never the less the prophets of YHVH were jeered and stoned for telling fanciful stories. He that have an ear let him hear.

Why did I include the 31-35 latitude? I did so because Jerusalem is 31.7683° N, 35.2137° E and surely the Bible does not state that Jerusalem is destroyed. Yeshua will step foot on Mount Zion when He returns so it will still be there.

Zechariah 14:1-4
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

So, I have concluded that anything between 31 latitude and the 35 latitude will be a haven. The 33 latitude seems to be the center of survivability when you look at history. However, if the center of that survivability is the latitude of Jerusalem then from there move out to about the 29 – 33 degrees latitudes which would be the safe areas.

Trump’s wall seems to fall below the survivability latitude. I would venture to say that it could be a preventative measure to stop the influx that would come from the south from people fleeing. Trump wants to shut the doors on the world. I don’t think the northern borders would be an issue because anything either above the 33 or 35 latitude will be wiped out. I image this might be from devastating freeze and no one would survive.

We already have an inclination that things are changing in our world. The severity of storms is coming in rapid succession. What I would add to this is that any cities on the coastal fronts might not survive the coming cataclysmic judgments so the further inland you are the better.

Why is the world economy heading in this downward spiral? The powers that be wants to ensure not many people survive so more for them. This is the evidence we see as new severe storms hitting major places are devastating to many because they can’t afford to evacuate or rebuild. They are stuck where they are to survive and to continue.

The Bible says the islands will disappear and we already see the devastation on many islands in the Caribbean from this past storm season.

We can look at this from every angle and we must conclude that something is coming. Why do you think the five virgins were wise? The bible says they kept their lamps trim.

Psalms 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

The lamp is the word of YHVH. The wise virgins read and understood the meaning thus they were prepared. They had oil in their lamp because the oil is for preparation. Oil lights the darkness, it cooks the food, and it is a valuable commodity for trading, so you get what you need. The five foolish virgins did not prepare and then they wanted some of what the five wise virgins prepared for their survival until the bridegroom comes.

But the wise one denied them a portion of their goods.

Matthew 25:1-13
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

They all had the word but five were wise in the understanding of the word and five were foolish because though they had the book, they never read it. So, the foolish ones took the Bible at face value only and not prepare to survive the coming of the bridegroom. Yes, they went to church and depended on a pre-tribulation rapture but did nothing else.

The word “trimmed” is the Greek word “kosmeo” meaning to put in proper order, decorate literally, to adorn, garnish, embellish. When I read this, I think of a bride adorning herself with her wedding attire. So, the foolish one had the lamp/Bible and was white washed in appearance, but they had no fuel for their lamps. They had the vessel but not the oil. They were literally empty vessels.

The wise answered the plea of the foolish virgins with a “NO.” “…lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.” So, they were told to now go and make ready at the last minute. They would have to sell all they have just to acquire what they needed to survive. In other words, the wise virgins were saying, I am not sharing my food, clothes nor shelter. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink. You can tell them to prepare but you can’t make them do it.

Interesting, the word “enough” is the Greek word “arkeo” akin to the idea of raising a barrier; properly to ward off, to defend, to be satisfied in what you have. What if Donald Trump is the hand of YHVH being used to preserve His people? Isn’t that what Egypt was to Israel when there was a famine in the land? Israel was preserved. Didn’t he used that hard-hearted Pharaoh to bring Israel out with all the wealth of the land and the knowledge of a truly divine and powerful Elohim?

I said in another commentary that Donald Trump is either trying to keep something out or keep something in. We already know the government keeps the truth from us. But YHVH who is the truth have liberally given us His word, so we know the truth.

Now look at where the wealth of the world is concentrated in. Look at the nations where the wealthy of the wealthy live. Also, look at the nations that were some of the wealthiest and how many have now fallen upon hard times. Why? Did they share their wealth with the world, or did they keep it all for themselves? When we extend our hand to the poor good things come to us.

YHVH has already told us that something is coming, and He told us what, when to expect it and how we ought to prepare for a sudden event. For a sudden event you have no idea when, where or how so you must prepare for anything and all things.

Matthew 24:16-20
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

This is it folks, be prepared for anything and everything. Those in the desert should be prepared to flee to the mountains so have winter gear ready. Those that are on the housetop should not go back in to take anything – expect floods so put some food in the attic or tie it to the roof. He that is in the field should have his emergency gear already with him just in case. Woe is an exclamation of grief, if you are with child giving birth while you are fleeing it will be difficult for lack of medical aid. And to them that give suck in those days will be tragic as we see in pictures in third world nations of babies suffering from famine and disease, no food for mum no food for baby. Pray you do not have to flee in winter when you can’t get emergency supplies or escape because of wintry conditions nor on the Sabbath when you are forbidden to labor and travel.

Emergency supplies are dwindling because the peppers have stocked piled most of what is out there and what is left is so expensive most people can’t afford it. They are barely living from paycheck-to-paycheck. If they can’t meet the needs of the day how can they plan for the future by stockpiling what they need to eat today.

Let me make it simple. You don’t need to go to that movies and buy expensive popcorn, you don’t need another designer bag, clothes or shoes. You don’t need a new car, or that expensive vacation, or that new video game or that new cellphone or gadget. You don’t need to dine out or order in pizza. What you need to do is plan for your survival and that of your family.

People will kill for food so you don’t need to advertise what you have. Why does the Bible say a man would be worth more than gold? It is because many will turn to cannibalism to survive. Men will hunt you to eat you.

People say we don’t need walls because the Bible don’t speak about walls. No, that is not true. Many of Israel’s cities were walled cities. The holy city Jerusalem has a great wall surrounding it. The first thing the returning exiles did was rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Walls have a purpose.

You are asking whether I am on the side of Trump. I am seeking the truth. I need to examine everything presented in my time to see the truth in all that the Bible says. I sift through them to know what is right at the given time. I advocate for immigrants and refugees. I believe it is scriptural. But I must observe, examine, understand the signs of my day to see what that truth is. In my last commentary Aaron examined the law to see what he ought to do and he did the right things. Just know that Pharaoh did not know that YHVH was using him but He did use him.

Isaiah 58:6-7
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

YHVH expects us to care for the poor and to take them into our homes. We make excuses and setup shelters and tent cities because Christian nations are not doing what is commanded. They believe in the prosperity gospel but not the sharing gospel.

Matthew 25:40-43
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Yeshua repeated this same commandment for us to do good to those that are poor.

Yet we have this story of the coming judgment that tells us a day is coming when we must be wise. When does this happen? After the gospel has been shared throughout the entire earth. So, then all people will know that they must plan, prepare. Until the entire earth hears the gospel, we are not all on equal footing. YHVH is merciful that none should perish without knowing the truth. Folks get the word out – the WORD of YHVH.

A word to the wise is sufficient!

I am not saying I have all the truth or any truth, but I am a seeker of the word of YHVH and I know I have learned some things. What I have I share that knowledge. You only need to pick the bones of what I have offered in my commentaries and sift them through the word. I believe we all have a piece of the puzzle and the reason we don’t have it all is either it is not the time of revelation or that someone has not done their part in the body of Yeshua so the body can be ready.

Perhaps you have a better handle on this than I do and care to share it. Seek and ye SHALL find. May we all find that truth before the end of days.

Five were wise and that only represents half the believers.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593
Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3412

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Jan 30, 2019 1:45 pm

" Commentary 116 Maps and After Thoughts "

Trump's wall which might very well be below the area of survivibility.
The area that has survived the worst of catastrophic disasters and from where men replenished the earth heading north and south. Jerusalem is the center of this area. No wonder the nations are seeking to possess this land.

Commentary 116 Maps and After Thoughts

It is interesting that the majority of the poorest people in the earth live in the 20/40 window which falls within the area of survivability.

Matthew 5:5

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3412

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Feb 03, 2019 7:55 pm

When there is no Remedy

When will the end come? When there is no remedy to the depravity of man.

2 Peter 3:7-10
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Abba is longsuffering concerning His promise to judge ungodly men because He desires for us to repent and be saved.

Ezekiel 18:32
For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

He finds no pleasure in our death because every life is an image of Him. Inasmuch, we know from our history that we have sinned until there was no remedy but judgment.

2 Chronicles 36:15-16
And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place: But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

Israel had come to the place where they did not even heed the words of the prophets, but rather turned on them. YHVH sent His warnings to the people because He had compassion on them but they had no compassion for themselves. How long did YHVH send messengers? “Until there was no remedy.”

As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be again. It had gotten so bad that YHVH repented of making man. All living things had corrupted itself. Except for Noah and his family – eight only – there was no remedy but the deluge. But YHVH had compassion on men and saved these eight souls so that the earth might begin again.

Genesis 6:7-8
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

But for the grace found in Noah who walked with YHVH. “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise” – “judgment and perdition of ungodly men.” The day will come as YHVH has forewarned. Men did not repent in Noah’s day and they will not repent in the time of the end.

Jeremiah 4:22-28
For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

There was another time before the flood of Noah, before the creation of man that was made in the image of YHVH. The time before the earth became void and had to be remade and replenished. “The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.” YHVH was true to His word. He did not make a full end of the earth but after some time He brought it out of the dark void.

Genesis 1:2-5
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

The verses in Jeremiah 4 is what happened between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2. YHVH did not make a full end of the earth. Remember that Lucifer and the 1/3 angels who fell with him were thrown down to the earth. The inhabited the earth. There were all kinds of creatures that dwelled on that previous earth and like they did with the earth of Adam and Eve they cause it to be flooded. You only also need to read description of angels and you will see that many were after the form of many creatures of the earth. Even as the fallen angels in Genesis were able to corrupt all living things on the earth so did Lucifer and the fallen 1/3. They too built cities and created strange creatures and humanoids that dwelled on the earth when they were the masters of the earth.

Isaiah 14:12-20
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

What do you think Satan was doing all that while he was cast down to the earth until it was remade? He built and ruled the earth before time. Remember that time was only established in Genesis 1:14. Prior to that there was no need for time because the angels are eternal beings and have no need of time. Except that the fallen ones know that the there is a time for their judgment.

By the time Lucifer and the 1/3 had dwelt on the previous earth it could have been eons of time, millions of years, one million years in the time of angels would only be 1000 years which would only be one of man’s days. We conclude this because scripture says that one thousand years is as one day to YHVH. He angels exist in His timeless eternal realm. A billion earth years would only be one million years in YHVH’s time and about 2,740 years man’s time. Now we see that all truth is contained in YHVH’s word.

Genesis 1:9
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

The word “appear” is the Hebrew word “raah” which means to see literally or figuratively. “Let the dry land appear,” or in other words, let me see the dry land, or look, inspect, to be shown. YHVH caused what was there to appear - that which had been made void and without form. “For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black…” “…darkness was upon the face of the deep.” The dry land came forth out of the deep, first the waters then the land.

So, the earth had its previous times of no remedy, when Lucifer and the 1/3 were cast down to it and when the angels descended in Genesis 6. There was no remedy. Israel also had her time of no remedy.

2 Chronicles 36:15-16
And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place: But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

And so, even the generation of the end of days will have their time of – no remedy.

Revelation 9:20-21
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

As bad as it can get yet will men not repent even though they live to see the judgment of YHVH raining down on them. Just read the types of sin in the verse above and note how bad it will get. They will worship devils, knowingly doing so. They will make an abundance of idols and worship them. They will break all the commandments, murder of all sorts - parents against children and children against parents including abortion, drug addiction giving way to every pharmaceutical manufactured drug, every addictive herb and plant, sexual immorality of every type including homosexuality, prostitution, all levels of pornography, and thefts of every type. There will be no honor among men. In other words, there will be no remedy for man but judgment and perdition.

We think things are bad now, but the worst is yet to come. It does not have to come soon because YHVH always have that door to repentance open.

Ecclesiastes 7:17
Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

There is no need for things to end when we can live with repentance as that door to our longevity.

We see across the earth that every nation is falling into debauchery. We all seem to be following ahead or behind each other yet following we are. One legalizes abortion and others follow. Another legalizes marijuana and others follow. Everyone is waving the same rainbow flag to usher in homosexuality. We are all consumers of technology even though we know our lives no longer belong to us – privacy is a thing of the past. Genetic modification exists in every nation in a variety of ways which will one day impact or cause a singularity of the human life form changing us forever from the kind that YHVH created. How many will be found perfect, without blemish, like Noah and his family when the end comes?

NOTE: This is what I surmise happened during Lucifer’s reign on the earth. Gold is important to the angels because I believe there is a form of gold that they need to escape the judgment to come. I believe Lucifer might have created some form of humanoid to mine for gold and after polluting the earth as we are doing today YHVH brought judgment. “The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.” We can see the many megalithic structures on the earth that in the time of the previous earth the inhabitants built some structures and different forms of weaponry to try to escape out of the earth and back into heaven, but they could not. We do know that in Job 1 Satan somehow had or has access to heaven. Job 1:6-7 “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” These are the days that knowledge will abound also for the believers if they seek they shall find.

In these end of days we know there is much that can be remedied even though we keep pushing the envelope of no return. We are on the cusp of the end if we don’t tread lighter and back away from our false sense of “and ye shall be gods” mentality. There is only one Elohim and He is YHVH and Yeshua is His only begotten Son.

When there is no more remedy the end will come. It is time to take our heads out of the sand and look and see for ourselves what is happening. Even me I don’t want to look, and I don’t want to know. I don’t want my eyes and hears exposed to what is so evil in this world. Imagine what the prophets had to look at in order to prophecy what is coming. They had to look and see. How would John know to report that there will be tremendous drug addictions in the last days unless he looked into the future and beheld it. He had to see people committing murder in order to tells us it will happen. He had to see the worst of times, looked upon evil to report what will soon come to pass.

How will we know these prophecies are coming to pass unless we pull our heads out of the sand? It is not pleasant, but we must look and know and be able to put what we are seeing in its biblical context. It is downright discouraging and heart wrenching, but we must see our day for what it is. How will you know what to pray for or against if you lack knowledge? How can you cry out to YHVH to have mercy if you are unaware of needing it?

The genie might be out of the bottle and we can’t put it back in, but we can certainly slow it down.

When man alters the state of things from that which YHVH made - after its own kind – there is no remedy. When homosexuality has been made legal and the physical change of one’s gender become the norm – there is no remedy. When organ transplant rather than death is the norm – there is no remedy (if you need to take medication the rest of your life so the body will not reject the organ it is not the will of YHVH). When we abort babies legally or otherwise – there is no remedy. When we legalize mind altering drugs and our societies is completely dependent on them – there is no remedy. When accept the harm of children sexually, physical, emotionally, spiritually – there is no remedy. When we abuse the land that should have its 7th year rest and cause it to be depleted of all-natural resources, replacing them with chemicals – there is no remedy. When we violate the human rights of any people by any means – there is no remedy. When we pollute the earth with diverse religions that oppose the Son of YHVH and allow altars to false gods be constructed in the land – there is no remedy. When we manipulate the human genome and create designer babies and alter the DNA even producing children of more than two parentage – there is no remedy. When we continuously engage in unfair labor and business practices – there is no remedy. When we continuously allow the earth to be polluted through our industrialize practices until the earth begins to reject life – there is no remedy.

I can go on and on, but I must say this here – THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS REPENTANCE – to abandon all the above and choose YHVH’s way and remedy – Yeshua. Every time the choice was left to YHVH to remedy the situation, He caused man to return to his rudimental roots again and again. Each time we became hunters and gathers. Each time YHVH allowed us to start over He chose those that were poor because they knew how to exist on the bare essentials. He chose those that mourned for the depravity of humanity because they had enough and truly wanted a change for the good. He chose those that were meek of heart who thought not of themselves but were of a mind that sought His will for the future. I find this interesting that the word “meek” is the Greek word “prays” which conveys to me that a meek person is a fervent prayer warrior.

Matthew 5:3-5
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Those that pray shall inherit the earth because they seek for it.

It is not just one thing that brings judgment but a series of events, a series of declines morally and spiritually - crescendos to - no remedy. Genesis 6 tells us that EVERY living thing had polluted itself. So, to realize that when man and beast, the earth, sea and the air that we breathe and every nuance of life and lifestyle, when polluted and there is no repentance – there is no remedy.

What then shall we do?

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3412

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Feb 10, 2019 4:46 pm

The Circle of the Earth

Every now and again I come across a verse that sets my mind to digging deeper and deeper into scripture. It is good to have a firm foundation on what you read in the Bible and not just something scant. The Bible says a thing is established by two or three witnesses and this is how I receive an amplified understanding of a thing.

I think many believers fall short of their faith because they don’t search enough to have the truth well established and thus, they are easily led astray with such things as science and world philosophies.

Many times, we put up the bricks of our faith, so to speak, but we never come back to put in the mortar that will hold the bricks together. It is difficult for me when I encounter believers who will come at me with science but can not quote one verse from the Bible that supports their views. They impute into the Bible they traditions, politics, scientific studies, education, intellect etc., with expectations that somehow the Bible will one day magically back them up as new theories are presented. What I mean to say is that they hope one day science will establish the Bible and not the other way around.

I am intrigue by every word of the Bible as I explore it more and more. When I was immature in the word, I would read into the verses what I had been taught and I was not opened to hearing from the Holy Spirit or even for a fresh revelation to be presented. I knew what had been drilled into me and therefore as I read the Bible, I read into it what I was taught to believe.
I had to hear the Spirit tell me, forget all that you have learned, and I will teach you.

Psalms 32:8-9
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

These are the verses on 2/17/10 when I was in Arad, Israel that YHVH took me aside and told me personally to forget all I knew, and he would teach me. I had to put off the doctrines I learned according to the denominations I was taught in and all the books I read and all the eloquent teachers of the Bible whom I listened to. I had to forget it all and learn from the Holy Spirit. The horse and the mule have no understanding because they can both be stubborn and unless you put a bit in their mouths they will not be guided. I fought that bit but YHVH was merciful to stay with me.

Once someone told me that if I keep rejecting what YHVH was giving to me He would find another. I stopped resisting.

It has not been easy because so much is new to me and although I see and believe the truth, I feared sharing with others because I feared being ridicule. Now I fear not sharing because I don’t want anyone’s blood on my hands.

Many times, I find myself fighting the truth because some of what was being revealed to me was almost foreign from the traditions of church interpretation.

Many people read the Bible based on the teachings of their denomination and that is all they can see – doctrines you can’t break them away from it long enough for them to hear the truth. Remember why it was so difficult for the religious folk in Yeshua’s day to hear His words? It was because the traditions were more prevalent than the truth. Many are stuck in their denominational interpretations when they read the Bible. Many are stuck with one biblical scholar or a certain set of commentaries or translation of the Bible even when that translation waters down the truth until there is no truth left.

The ancient Jews believed the scriptures have 7 levels of knowledge. The deeper you seek the deeper the knowledge of that text. It is good to keep coming back at a thing and finding something more and much deeper. Or at least a better, firmer understanding. For me, when I understand a thing, I just want to know that I truly understand and that I have made more than a casual acquaintance with that thing.

Seek and ye SHALL find. So here I go again on the topic of the form of the earth.

Isaiah 40:21-22
Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Don’t you know?

Didn’t you hear?

Has YHVH not told you from the beginning?

Don’t you understand?

The truth begins with the understanding of the foundations of the earth.

HE sits upon the circle of the earth. From where He sits, we look like grass hoppers. This means He can see all the inhabitants of the earth at one glance. This is not possible on a globe. The heavens are stretched out not curved around. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain. This is like a tent. How can a globe be like a tent? A tent is pitched on a flat surface and the curtain is spread out over and around that flat surface.

Let’s look at the definition the Bible gives us about a ball and compare it with a globe earth.

A globe - a spherical or rounded object.

Isaiah 22:18
He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house.

This text gives us a clear definition of a ball, some spherical object as in the adjective used is toss as in tossing a ball. “Ball” is the Hebrew word “duwr” (Strong’s 01754) which means round about, circle or pile. The root word (Strong’s 01752 duwr) properly to gyrate or move in a circle, to heap up. This is not the word that is used in the text that describes the earth as a circle.

The earth is not a ball that is tossed about or turns around. It is not gyrating or spinning on some imaginary axis. The earth is not a ball of dirt that is heaped up into the form of a ball. This is not the word that the Bible uses to describe the form of the earth. It is not a globe. It is firmly fixed on its foundations and not held in place by gravity.

Now let’s look at how the Bible actually describes the earth.

A circle – a round plane figure whose boundary (the circumference) consists of points equidistant from a fixed point (the center).

Yes, a circle can have fixed points which established corners and thus foundations can be laid upon those corners. Take a round table for example and put four legs on that circle as supports.

“Circle” (Strong’s 02329 chuwg) means a circle, vault of the heavens, circuit, compass. Root word (Strong’s 02328 Chuwg) describes a circle, to encircle, draw round, make a circle, (Strong’s 02287 chagag) to move in a circle, specifically to march in a sacred procession.

Isaiah 45:22
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Psalms 67:7
God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

Psalms 72:8
He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

Job 37:3
He directeth it under the whole heaven, and his lightning unto the ends of the earth.

It is only in this definition of a circle that describes the ends of the earth as stated in scripture.

Clearly the word that is used to describe the form of the earth is not “duwr” which is the word for ball or sphere but rather the word “chuwg” that describe a circle plane. The definition of plane is a flat surface on which a straight line joining any two points on it would wholly lie. Thus, we have the four corners of the earth made mention of in the Bible repeatedly. Straight lines can only be drawn on a circle not a globe. The picture shows a circle with four corners.

Job 28:24
For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;

Let’s take a closer look at this verse. The word “ends” is “ephec” meaning cessation, an end, no further. This tells us that the earth we live on have a termination point which YHVH’s calls the ends of the earth.

>From YHVH seat on top of the earth He can see everything.

About the four corners of the earth:

Job 38:4-6
Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

The word “corner” is the Hebrew word (Strong’s 06438) “pinnah” which means an angle.

Psalms 104:5-6
Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty. Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire: Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

Read and reread this text to understand the magnificence of how things really are. His garment is light and truthfully so because from the loins up and the loins down He is fire (Ezekiel 1:27). The heavens are stretched out like a curtain thus when you look above at night you see the earth draped in stars from horizon to ceiling. The beams of His chambers are in the water because there is a sea of glass before His throne (Revelation 4:6) and the rainbow is round about the throne (Revelation 4:3) thus, we see the beams of His chambers reflected in the waters. We look up and see the clouds, but we do not think that YHVH has just passed this way or that way (Nahum 1:3). His presence has just gone before us or is lingering above but we do not see and understand. He is telling us exactly how He made the earth, but we keep ignoring His words.

Jeremiah 31:37
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

This is not a complete listing of verses that mentions the foundations of the earth, but there are enough to establish that the earth is fixed upon foundations – plural. The foundations are also referred to as pillars.

Job 9:5-6
Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger. Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Psalms 75:3
The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

The word “pillars” (Strong’s 05982 “ammuwd”) means a column, also a stand, platform, upright. This is the word used in the Hebrew for pillars in Job 9 and Psalms 75. The word used in 1 Samuel 2:8 is the Hebrew word “matsuwq” (Strong’s 04690) which is something narrow, i.e. a column or hilltop, a molten support. We know that the word for firmament is the Hebrew word “raqiya” which describes a molten, solid, vault supporting the waters above.

Job 37:18
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

The molten looking glass is something hammered or beaten out much like you would do with hot iron and then beat it into the shape you desire. The word “molten” is the Hebrew word (Strong’s 03332) “yatsaq” meaning to pour out, to melt or cast as metal, to place firmly, to stiffen or grow hard. Therefore, NASA is a joke and a lie. They cannot breach the ceiling of the firmament. We cannot escape into the lie of the vacuum of space. We are surrounded or draped in a molten curtain. One day it shall roll away and heaven and earth shall be one eternal place of rest.

It is on this solid closed in earth that Lucifer and the 1/3 angels that rebelled with him were thrown down to. It is this same earth that after they destroyed it (Jeremiah 4:23-28) that from the remaining void YHVH remade the earth. We too are in this earth waiting until the end of days and end of years. Adam and Eve were placed in a Garden protected from the rest of the earth and the fallen ones until they yielded to the temptation of the serpent. And who is the serpent? “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years (Revelation 20:2). Beloved, we are not alone in here. As for Satan, he still somehow has been granted access to heaven (Job1: 6) and was granted access to the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:3-7). The Bible is not a book of myths but truth.

The four pillars that are the foundations of the earth are a continuation of that molten firmament, that curtain that drapes the earth. The pillars are the continuation of the molten glass firmament that is plunged so deep into the earth for which the ends cannot be discovered. The hold the earth firmly in its place. We are not spinning about in space.

**The earth is firmly held in place by solid deep-set pillars. “The earth is established upon foundations.”

The more you study the word and the deeper you go the truth comes more and more into focus.

Job 38:6 ask, “Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened?” The word “fastened” is the “taba” which means to sink, fasten, to be sunk, to cause to sink. Thus, we see that YHVH cause the pillars or the foundations of the earth to be sunk, deep down, piercing through the deep. The deep as scripture describes it is an abyss which depths is unfathomable. This is how and why the earth stands still.

We live upon the circle of the earth, a flat plane that is sealed over by a molten firmament that keep the water above from descending upon us. The earth is affixed upon pillars that reaches depths unknown. We are not moving or hurling through space.

Job 9:5-7
Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger. Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble. Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars. Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

YHVH can command the sun so it do not rise. The word “rise” is “zarach” which means to irradiate (or shooting forth beams), to appear, come forth, break out. This is not a description of something spinning around but rather a luminary that puts forth a beam of light that is spread abroad upon the earth. Like a flashlight of sorts. YHVH can tell the sun to not rise because it is affixed in the firmament as described in Genesis 1 and it moves around the earth. Joshua was able to tell the sun to stand still because it is moving not the earth. If the earth was revolving around the sun Joshua would have told the earth to stand still so the sun would not shine. The luminaries rotate around the earth like a curtain turning about counter clockwise.

Stars are luminaries affixed in the firmament see Genesis 1. We know from these verses in Job 9 that some of these stars are not luminaries but fallen angels who are locked up, sealed up in the firmament, or in plain words there are imprisoned there. “…and sealeth up the stars” (Job 9:7). Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.” Jude v.13 confirms this, “…wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.” These wandering stars are what we see in the night sky which we call planets but are not. These texts are telling us where these fallen angels are imprisoned in the sky. “Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.”

Angels are referred to as stars. Some are imprisoned and specifically there are four angels imprisoned in the Euphrates see Revelation 9:14. Again note Jude v.13, Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame.” So, we are told in Revelation in which sea these four angels are imprisoned.

If we are to understand the Bible, we must accept all of it. The Bible is not a book of myths but a book of books that YHVH prepares for us so we know the truth.

Daniel 12:3
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel is speaking about what will happen in the end of days. He is telling us that the wise will finally come back to the truth of how the earth was formed and as we return to the truth as it was in the beginning, we shall be wise. Understanding about the firmament that covers the earth is the beginning of being wise. Many believers are turning away from “in the beginning” for someone else’s telling of it. N.A.S.A. - New Age Satanic Agenda.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3412

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Feb 17, 2019 4:45 pm

The Potter’s Clay

Daniel 2:31-35
Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible. This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay. Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

As we read on further, we find that Daniel gives thee interpretation of the dream and the image represents four kingdoms. The first kingdom is the golden kingdom – represented as the head of gold. When was this golden kingdom? This was the time before the earth became “without form and void.” This is the golden age of the fallen angels, the first kingdom established on the earth when I Genesis 1:1 YHVH created the heaven and the earth. Then there was a war in heaven between Geneses 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 and the earth was inhabited.

Revelation 12:7-9
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

They were cast down “into” the earth.” So began the golden age or as Daniel tells us, the first kingdom made of gold.

Ezekiel 28:17-18
Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Scripture interprets scripture thus Ezekiel tells us that the decree against Lucifer was to be cast to the ground. The word “ground” is the Hebrew word “erets” (Strong’s 0776) meaning the earth, down to the land. We know that this did not occur after Genesis 1:2 although the serpent was in the Garden of Eden. The Bible records the descent of the sons of Elohim in Genesis 6 which men saw and knew of but it was not Lucifer and 1/3 of the heavenly host. Surely man would have had much to write about that. The amount of the angels falling with Lucifer would have surely left no room for man to even be fruitful and multiply. The numbers of this 1/3 are astounding because it is 1/3 of YHVH’s heavenly host.

Ezekiel goes on to say that Lucifer’s demise will be from a place upon the earth – the lake of fire, so states Revelation 20:10. “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” That is a time yet to come.

However, after the devil and the 1/3 angels ruined the first earth they became something else in the meanwhile.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

They are not flesh and blood but principalities, which in the Greek tells us is the first person or thing in a series, the leader, the origin of what becomes of fallen angels who dwell in the earth. They are demons. (Strong’s 746 “arche”) Thus, we see also see that after the flood, which destroyed the children of the fallen angels and man and beast, those angels who descended were imprisoned (Jude v.13, Revelation 9:14), and the children of the angels, the giants, the nephilim, became demon spirits after they drowned in the flood. All these are the principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world. First those that were cast out of heaven who ruin the first earth, and then the 200 who came down in Genesis 6 and defiled man and the creatures of this world so says the Book of Enoch.

Luke 10:18 states, “And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.” This is Yeshua who gives us a firsthand account of Lucifer being cast down to the earth. We know this is before Yeshua was manifested as a man for the redemption of humanity. We see Him encountering the devil in the wilderness in Matthew 4 who tempted Him on a high mountain with all the kingdoms of the earth. What kingdoms? All those that he has established in the gold kingdom and in the one to come. We will speak of this further on.

Job 1:7 says, “And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” Satan himself declares where he is residing – in the earth. There is no doubt who this is: “And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.” They are all one and the same. When is this that Satan is walking to and fro in the earth? During the time of Job, after the flood. He has become that power and principality who rules in the earth because it is not just the fallen angels that live in here but man and the descendants of men. Satan has long ago destroyed the old earth with all its inhabitants and cities and the flood has long passed. Now he is seeking whom he may devour of the kingdom of men.

So we establish that Lucifer and the 1/3 rebellious angels who fell with him were cast down to the earth. When was this? It was before YHVH created the current earth we are residing on as stated in Genesis 1.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

We see that the earth was created to be inhabited before Genesis 1:2 and after Genesis 1:2.

But when did it become without form and void?

Jeremiah 4:23-28
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

How can you behold a thing that is not? Thus, YHVH beheld the earth that was and had been destroyed, laid waste, without form and void. In other words, YHVH was looking at the earth that the devil and the 1/3 plundered, laid waste.

Let me repeat. What happened prior to Genesis 1:2? As we read in Jeremiah 4:3, “For thus saith the LORD,” is YHVH speaking to Jeremiah. “I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.” The earth as YHVH looks upon it was without form and void. How can it be an earth if it was not yet made? YHVH is speaking from a point after the earth had been laid waste, in ruin.

The word “form” is the Hebrew word “tohuw” (Strong’s 08414) meaning to lie waste; a desolation, a place of chaos because that which YHVH created in Genesis 1:1, “the earth” became without from and void. The word “void” is the Hebrew word “bohuw” (Strong’s 0922) meaning to be emptied. Thus, we see that there was an earth and then something occurred that made it a desolate place, emptied it of all that it had once possess.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 then describes what was left of the earth: the mountains trembled, the hills moved, no man was left, all the birds of heaven flew away, the fruitful place was a wilderness, all the cities were broken down, because YHVH brought judgment upon it due to the evil the fallen angels were wreaking in the earth. “…yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black…” So we see that YHVH judge the first earth but did not make a full end of it – it was without form and void only.

The text also lets us know that the earth once was a fruitful place, had cities, and some form of man, it had mountains and hills, and all the birds of heaven flew away. Who are these birds of heaven but Satan and the 1/3 now hoovering in the darkness because the earth is made without form and void? They became the powers of the air with no earth to rest on.

So, for a time the earth was given to mourn what had happened to it – as even YHVH commanded that every 7th year the earth should have its rest. We do not know how many of YHVH’s days the ruined earth rested but we know that by Genesis 1:2 He decided to move upon the face of the waters and renew the earth.

That period before Genesis 1:2 was the golden age of the earth or the first gold kingdom of the earth.

Daniel 2:36-43
This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king. Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory. And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold. And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

We have Daniel interpreting for the king that he is that head of gold – the first kingdom. As we established above, principalities are the first in origin. The kingdom of the principalities is the head of the four kingdoms on the earth. We know he is speaking to the king of Babylon and he is synonymous with Satan who also had kingdoms in the earth. Satan has been in this earth since being cast down and we know that he is a participant on many levels because he is an eternal being that is only awaiting his final judgment.

He is also referred to as the king of Tyrus in Ezekiel 28, in Isaiah 14:4 he is the king of Babylon “That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!” And in Isaiah 14:12 he is called by his first name, Lucifer, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” This first kingdom will rise again as we see in Revelation 14:8 “And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” That great city, the one from the golden age of the first kingdom (Daniel 2:38). As you read on you will see that the fourth coming kingdom is made up of iron and clay which is a rebirth of an inferior old kingdom. Isaiah19 also speaks of Egypt which I believe some of the pharaohs were fallen angels. “Isaiah 19:14 states, “The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.” The principalities have always interfered in the affairs of men.

We are told in Daniel 2:39 that another kingdom shall rise but one inferior to the first golden age kingdom. This second kingdom, made of silver, was the time before the flood which resulted in the flood. It came after YHVH remade the earth in Genesis 1:2.

The word “form” is the Hebrew word “tohuw” (Strong’s 08414) meaning to lie waste; a desolation, a place of chaos because that which YHVH created in Genesis 1:1, “the earth” became without from and void. The word “void” is the Hebrew word “bohuw” (Strong’s 0922) meaning to be emptied.

When YHVH remade the earth, telling the dry land to appear (Genesis 1:9) to present itself before Him so he can see it. It is this earth that the second kingdom emerged from when the “sons of God” descended in Genesis 6:1 and cause every living thing to defile itself. This is the age of the time when the angels had children that were giants, the time of the second kingdom – one of silver. Even that kingdom was destroyed in the flood and only Noah and his family were saved to again replenish the earth.

NOTE: After YHVH remade the earth he made a Garden and put Adam and Eve in that Garden. We don’t know how long they were in the Garden of Eden before their sinned. 1000 years is as one day to YHVH. Genesis 2:17 states, “But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” We are speaking about YHVH’s day not an earth day of 24 hours. In one of YHVH’s day Adam and Eve sinned. They could have been in that Garden 2,000,000 of YHVH’s days for all we know before they disobeyed. But we are sure that in one of His days they did eat of the fruit and thus man never lived out another of YHVH’s days. Adam died 70 years short of YHVH’s day and the oldest man Methuselah died 31 years short of YHVH’s day. They were cast out of the Garden to live in the earth which now according to Genesis 3:17 the earth again suffers another failure. “ And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;” So this remade earth is now subject to ruin.

The second kingdom is from the time Adam and Eve were cast our and the flood came and washed away that old earth. So, what exactly happened during that second silver kingdom that caused it to be destroyed? The whole earth corrupted itself, man and beast and the creeping things and the fowls of the air. Everything had to be destroyed because nothing was after its own kind anymore. The angels taught man the secrets of heaven and all things defiled itself.

Here is an exert:

The book of Enoch also lists leaders of the 200 fallen angels who married and commenced in unnatural union with human women, and who taught forbidden knowledge.
Araqiel (also Arakiel, Araqael, Araciel, Arqael, Sarquael, Arkiel, Arkas) taught humans the signs of the earth.
Armaros (also Amaros) in Enoch I taught humanity the resolving of enchantments.
Azazel taught humans to make knives, swords, shields, and how to devise ornaments and cosmetics.
Gadreel (or Gader'el) taught the art of cosmetics, the use of weapons and killing blows.
Baraqel (Baraqiel) taught astrology.
Chazaqiel (sometimes Ezeqeel or Cambriel) taught humans the signs of the clouds (meteorology).
Kokabiel (also Kakabel, Kochbiel, Kokbiel, Kabaiel, and Kochab), he instructs his fellows in astrology.
Penemue "taught mankind the art of writing with ink and paper," and taught "the children of men the bitter and the sweet and the secrets of wisdom." (I Enoch 69.8)
Sariel (also Suriel) taught humankind about the courses of the moon (at one time regarded as forbidden knowledge).
Shamsiel, He is a fallen angel who teaches the signs of the sun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)

We humans would like to think we are so smart and came up with all this with our own intelligence. But we are doing reverse engineering because we are not that clever. Therefore we delve into geology and archelogy and all the other sciences because we are not that clever on our own. We need the ancient relics to tell us how to be smart.

Let us move on to the third kingdom of brass “which shall bear rule over all the earth.” These are the kingdoms of men that came about since the flood. These kingdoms are the kingdoms of the seventy nations that came from Noah’s descendants as noted in Genesis 10. This is an inferior kingdom to the previous two. Inferior because we are not influenced by angels’ secrets. All that was buried in the flood. Although we see some emergence of the lost secrets as they were giants in Canaan, and mules in the wilderness in Genesis 36:24. All the nations and kingdoms stretching from the flood to the return of the fallen is the sum of the third kingdom. This age is on the cusp of ending.

In this age of the kingdom of men, the brass kingdom, we see the demons trying to influence man with knowledge. Every so often some genius arises and create some instrument or come up with some theory that pushes us into the secret things of YHVH. But later we find out how crazed or troubled that soul was. Many were influenced by demons making mortal man to acquire perverted knowledge.

Yeshua said in Matthew 24:37-39, “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

In the days of Noah, we were mingling our DNA with that of angels, we were altering the kind that YHVH made into another kind, GMOs and the likes. So here we are again.

Somehow humanity will be tricked into believing we have visitors from other worlds and man will again mingle their seed with the seed of the fallen angels. There is no vacuum of space but an ocean above just as Genesis 1:7, the waters above from the waters below. The entities perpetrating as aliens are fallen angels now demons. Just as they mingled with the daughters of men in Genesis 6, they are attempting to do so again. This is the fourth kingdom.

This fourth kingdom is one that promotes homosexuality and genderless individuals who refuses to be fruitful and multiply the image of YHVH. We are creating designer babies and babies with more than two parents, creating life in a tube and surrogating babies so that women can maintain their bodies and the barren can overrule YHVH. The internet has left us without privacy and the new inventions of industry has polluted our atmosphere, land and water. Drugs are altering our minds and genes. This fourth age is a mix of both angelic failures and man’s failures.

Hear what Daniel says about this kingdom.

“And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.” The reference to iron is our indication that the fallen imprisoned angels will return. Yet, that kingdom will not last, it will break in pieces and bruised – crushed, shattered. But this is not just a kingdom of iron but also of the potters’ clay.

Yes, we can expect a return of the fallen. Even the book of Revelation tells us that the four angels that are imprisoned in the Euphrates will be loosed in Revelation 9:14 and coming with them will be two hundred thousand thousand horsemen to torment us.

Isaiah 13:3-8
I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

YHVH will send his might ones to judge the earth. From the looks of them man’s heart will melt, liquify, faint. These are the fallen angels who will be set free for a period, but some foolish men will join themselves to them. We even see that this has already begun.

Daniel 2:41 states, “And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.” The potters’ clay is man who will again try to mingle with the seed of the angels as it was in Noah’s days. This is how we find giants in the land in those days. It will be repeated but not to that extent because it is an inferior kingdom.

Romans 9:20-21
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Who is the potter? YHVH is the potter and we are the clay.
Today scientists are attempting to design humans with extraordinary abilities, design babies to the specifications of the parents, search for ancient DNA to help them genetically reverse engineer those defiled mingled peoples of Noah’s days.

This last kingdom age is the mingling of iron – angelic DNA being perpetrated as alien intelligent lifeforces from other planets, and the clay – humans of the potters’ clay - YHVH. This kingdom is referred to as the kingdom of first the leg and then the toes - ten digits. It will be strong because foolish is being influenced by the demons and have formed alliances with them thinking them to be aliens, intelligent life forms from other worlds. “…but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron.” They will rule because they are stronger, more cunning and are they are deceivers.

But then they will be unmasked and then the kingdom will be divided. We will see them for who they are.

Revelation 17:1-3; 9-12
“And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns…”

“…And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.”

This is a picture of the fourth kingdom. The ten toes are the ten kings of that fourth kingdom. “…seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.” The one that must continue for a short space is the devil himself. Revelation 20:8-9, “And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.” It will be only for short while.

“And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.”

Man will again tamper with our genetics as we see it has already begun, “mingle themselves with the seed of men” they will and are – the fallen angel’s seed. How is this happening? We are being medicated to the point that our bodies are becoming altered and prepared to be occupied by demons.

Leviticus 19:19
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

We are commanded not to create GMOs of any sort, not with any living creature and not with plants. We are the potters’ clay and not of beast or creeping things or fowl of the air. Everything after its own kind.

Unfortunately, we have started messing with the potters’ clay again. We are adding plant DNA to animal DNA and vice versa. We are putting human DNA into animals to grow human organs and such. We have added insect DNA into plants to make them less susceptible to diseases and to produce more product. What do you think is happening to our bodies as we consume these new forms of food? It is changing us generation by generation.

For decades we have had reports from abductees who made claims of being on board UFOs and being subjected to medical procedures of varying kinds. Many women have made claims of being impregnated and having they babies taken from them. Many claimed that DNA samples have been taken and some even claimed of being implanted with different sorts of hardware.

Since the Roswell incident in 1947 the nations have made great strides in the field of science, physics, industry, weapon advancement and the likes. No other time in the history of man have we made such advances in so short a period. We think that things will continue as they are, but all things must come to an end.

Daniel 2:34-35
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

The fourth kingdoms shall fall. The stones cut out with hands is the laws of YHVH that judges all things. The image in Daniel 2 will also be an idolatrous image that will be raised in the last days according to Revelation 13:15. That image will be a representation of all four kingdoms. It will represent the idolatries of both man and the fallen angels/demons. Though it will be given power for a season it will come to an end.

It will crumble into pieces and blown away in the wind never to rise again. “…and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.” Psalms 118:22 speaks about “The stone which the builders refused is become the head of the corner.” That stone is Yeshua and He will destroy the image and YHVH will establish Him as a great mountain filing the whole earth with the redeemed. He is the head stone – the very corner stone of what is to come in the eternal holy kingdom of YHVH. Isaiah 11:9 tells us that the great mountain is the holy mountain of YHVH. Isaiah 56:7 also attest to the holy mountain where all the redeemed Jew and gentile shall be gathered.

Daniel tells us in the interpretation of the dream that more inferior kingdoms shall follow the first. He summarizes all the kingdoms that will come after the first. This is worth repeating.

Daniel 2:39
And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

It is in the fourth and final kingdom that all such kingdoms shall end. Man might think we are in alliance with the iron/angelic rulers/demons, but it is the iron hand that will subdue us for a time. The hope for humanity is that even the iron shall break into pieces.

Daniel 2:40
And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

Man will be deceived into an unholy alliance and the mingling of iron and clay will once again produce offspring. But we are also told that the DNA will not cleave as it did in the days of Noah.

Daniel 2:41-43
And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

The fourth kingdom will be a divided kingdom because no one will trust the other and, in this kingdom, many who have been redeemed will dwell there. The kingdom will be partly strong and partly broken. It will be an inferior kingdom because the children will not be as they were in Genesis 6:4, “…and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”

In the days of Noah, the DNA was strong, and the genetic engineering held steady and was hardly flawed. Today many experiments are failing like with Dolly the sheep and other failed modifications. There are so many genetic deformities that are prevailing because we are being fed GMOs that are altering our DNA. We are being overdosed on medications that are intended to force some sort of evolution but instead is disforming us. Our food and water are contaminated.

Man is not as pure as before the flood when our DNA was after its own kind, not yet tampered with. Throughout the ages since then we have suffered not only a reduce length of age but also environmental impacts, diseases, drugs, alcohol and chemical pollutants due to industry which has altered our DNA. Genetically we are being changed and we see an increase of genetic disorder and impacts to our fragile immune system. Any successes met in mingling the DNA of angels and man will come with many failures because we are sullied from the foundation of our genetics. Since after the flood seeping in a little her and a little there over time our genes have been altered. We are being experimented on and only the power of the Holy Spirit can save us.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Be careful what you submit yourself to. Here are some verses that speaks about being holy.

Leviticus 11:44-47
For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. This is the law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth: To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten.

Leviticus 11 is the law given to Israel concerning what meat they are permitted to eat based on whether the animal is a clean or unclean animal. The unclean animals all name are scavengers which were designed to rid the earth and sea of its rubbish. We are told not to eat these creatures and at the end of the law we hear the words above: “…and ye shall be holy; for I am holy.” By what we choose to eat we are holy according to the verses above.

Leviticus 20:7
Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

We are also holy by not practicing the ways of the heathens. Israel was told not to have familiar spirits, wizards, go whoring after idols or give their children unto Molech etc.

1 Peter 1:16
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Peter writes that it is by the power of the Holy Spirt keeping us in the doctrines of truth that keeps us holy.

These three ways are body, soul and spirit in which we must be holy. We must guard each of these areas of our lives. If the enemy can’t hit us in one area, he will be sure to attack in another. Many believers have been hit in all three areas because they carelessly put whatever their lust after into their mouths, participate in pagan rituals because they are cultural practices and they lack the knowledge of the word of YHVH and so follow no true path.

Yeshua died so that the potters’ clay can be redeemed but somehow, we have long been deceived. It is time to wake up and read the word and gain understanding. The church has been absorbed in the matter of the flesh for so long that it has no true knowledge of the Bible. Yeshua came to give life more abundantly but somehow, we seem to vacillate on sinning, on the issue of the flesh. We feed the flesh with every sermon and teachings. It is time to understand the word and live the word.

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

The church keeps us tied to the flesh and so we never access the Spirit.

We are on the cusp of the last kingdom and we see the primordial genes emerging, we see the genetic engineering and see how the entertainment industry is subliminally coaxing us to enjoin ourselves in lust to strange creatures. Let us not forget that we are of the potters’ clay.

Enoch tells us that the angels are confined in prisons of iron and brass.

Enoch 54:6
There likewise I beheld hosts of angels who were moving in punishment, confined in a net-work of iron and brass. Then I inquired of the angel of peace, who proceeded with me, To whom those under confinement were going.

Psalms tells us that one day those that are bound in affliction and iron, “because they rebelled against the words of God” will be rescued. It is the fallen angels that will afflict us – the iron will subdue us.

Psalm 107:1-17
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy; And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south. They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in. Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them. Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses. And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation. Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron; Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High: Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help. Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder. Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder. Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.

By two witnesses, YHVH “will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.” That which the fallen angels has caused us to be afflicted by and the brass being the kingdom of men, that which we afflicted ourselves with. YHVH will hear our cry and save those that are redeemed.

Isaiah 45:1-6
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

When will He rescue us?

Zechariah 6:1-7
And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass. In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses; And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses. Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord? And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth. The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country. And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

Revelation 6:1-8
And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

So says Zachariah so says John. But it is not over until after the judgments.

Revelation 6:9-11
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

At the end of the tribulation when the nations will go up against Jerusalem then will Messiah return to rule and reign.

So, just a little while and the fourth kingdom will come to pass and shall be broken in pieces when our Messiah rides in with the holy angels and the dead in Yeshua shall rise first and those that are yet alive shall be caught up together with them in the clouds. Praises! He will set up His 1000-year kingdom and then the final battle and the judgment and eternal life for all those found written in the Lamb’s book of life. The new earth and the new Jerusalem Revelation 21.

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Welcome to CTWM commentaries. Please feel free to share our newsletter.

Terug naar