Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Nov 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. [joy@catchthewaveministries.com] (http://catchthewaveministries.com)

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The purpose of Judgment

The purpose of Judgment is so that those being judged might know that ‘I am the LORD.” How many times have we read these words in the Bible, “…and thou shalt know that I am the LORD”?
This is always the reason for YHVH’s judgment - so that we acknowledge Him and know that He is the LORD.
Read Deuteronomy 28 and discover YHVH proclaiming to Israel how He will bless them if they obey His laws and statutes, which they agreed to continue in. This is followed by the curses, what would happen if they break their covenant with Him. It is so that Israel would know that He is LORD, YHVH, The Most High Elohim, and that He is both the Benefactor and the Judge. They will know that He is Elohim, and is able to carry out His own Word, to do good or to bring judgment.
Therefore, judgment comes so that we know that He is able, there is nothing hard or impossible for YHVH. This is the dilemma in the world. We are easy to give credit to mother nature or give a scientific cause and effect to things YHVH has done. This is why one of the paramount goals of science is to prove there is no God. Our pride, being accused by the Most High stings us in the face.
We do not want to be accused of our wrongs. It is easier to say mother nature turned on us because we polluted the earth with our bad ways than to say we offended, we sinned against the true and living righteous Elohim. Yet, His judgment is to show us that He is the Elohim, YHVH.
This is why that day will surely come when every knee shall bow and confess that He is Lord. Read the words of Isaiah the prophet:
Isaiah 45:18-24
“For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
When that time comes we shall all be ashamed for not recognizing His majesty and His power. The scientists are incensed, politicians are incensed, atheists are incensed, false religions are incensed and so many others. All because they don’t want to acknowledge that we are sinners, that He is our creator and that He is just.
To acknowledge we are sinners’ means that we must acknowledge we have sinned against a greater power. It is that greater power that puts in us that innate knowledge that we have sinned. A child becomes aware of wrong doing because someone took them aside and said "that was a bad thing you did,” or instantly they feel a sense of shame or broken trust. We look around as though someone has seen us even when no one is there that we can visibly see.
YHVH took Adam aside and told him there was a certain tree in the garden He ought not to touch. Adam was made aware of sin from His creator. Through one man’s sin, Adam’s, we have all sinned.
Romans 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Why did Adam sin? He sinned because He did not think that YHVH would do what He said He would do – “you shall surely die.” (Genesis 2:17)
So the serpent in the garden tempted Eve with these words: “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die….” (Genesis 3:4) You see, we have that same doubt the serpent planted in Eve’s mind. We think that if we can scientifically discover how things work and then make a case of cause and effect, by natural causes, then we are off the hook of being judged by a greater power.
They claim that life started with the smallest of atoms and then expanded from there, but where did that first atom come from? That is the true “God particle” but they refuse to acknowledge there is an Elohim – the Godhead who created all things!
Judgment will eventually come and all great and small, from all nations, all of creation will bow before The True and Living YHVH and acknowledge He is LORD.
Judgment is never to drive a wedge between us and YHVH but rather to draw those who have escaped the judgment to acknowledge that YHVH is the force, the creator, the one true Elohim. Still today we acknowledge and attribute everything to something else and still deny YHVH. Every age has made its own case against the judgment of YHVH, today we call it global warming. Yes, we have polluted the earth but who does the earth belong to?
Psalm 24:1
“The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.”
Beloved, acknowledge that He is the LORD. There are indeed natural courses of the earth and there are judgments of YHVH. Know the difference. Ask Him to give you discernment so that you can “Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.”

Yes, these are signs of the times; Isaiah said that the isles shall melt away. How many islands have now been impacted to the point that they are uninhabitable and beyond repair? When is the last time you have seen a modern nation in the west going from modern infrastructures back to burning lamps and chopping wood for cooking? Barbuda is uninhabitable, a nation lost. Puerto Rico and Anguilla devastated and Dominican Republic damaged and thrown back into the dark ages. How many more nations will we see obliterated until we declare, “He is the LORD”?
Read the book of Ezekiel and you will discover these words after every prophesied judgment, “…and ye shall know that I am the LORD.” This is what YHVH is concerned with; that His creation knows that He is the Elohim, YHVH. Thus, when the time comes when every knee shall bow and confess He is Elohim, none therefore shall perish.
Ezekiel 33:11
“Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die…?”
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

If you find truth in this post please forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Please visit and join CTWM new Blog at
https://catchthewaveministries.wordpress.com/

http://catchthewaveministries.com/
1 575-405-7968
Email: joy@catchthewaveministries.com or
Email: info@catchthewaveministries.com

Purchase books: amazon.com

Donations can be wired to
Bank of America
Catch the Wave Ministries International
Account # 488044890762
SWIFT BOFAUS3N (for -USD)
SWIFT BOFAUS6S (for non-USD)
Electronic/Routing # 111000025
Wire # 026009593

Or, to donate using a credit card click here

Copyright © 2017 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates
. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Nov 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. [joy@catchthewaveministries.com] (http://catchthewaveministries.com)

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rise of the Titans/Demigods

Have you noticed how many movies and television programs are based on Greek Mythology and DC Comic super heroes? It is like a preview to the rise of the Titans. The Titans were the offspring of the fallen angels and the daughters of men. These beings were all washed out in the flood and according to some writings, there was a great battle and the Titans were imprisoned. But, we know that they were not only on the Earth before the flood but also after the flood.
Genesis 6:4
“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”
These fallen angels and their children were ascribed names according to the language and legends of each rising empire of the world. So Zeus became the name of the head angel and co-ruled with about 200 angels that left their former habitation.
Jude 6
“And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.”
Greek mythology states that the Titans were imprisoned and both Jude, ll Peter 2 and the Book of Enoch.
ll Peter 2:4
“For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.”
We can also look at Revelation 9:13-15
“And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”
Four of these angels will be loosed during the tribulation to torment men. The Bible speaks about this because it is not a myth. History speaks about this because they were there to write about it.
“In Greek mythology, the Titanomachy (/ˌtaɪtəˈnɒməki/ Greek: Τιτανομαχία Titanomakhia, “Titan battle”) was a ten-year series of battles fought in Thessaly, consisting of most of the Titans (an older generation of gods, based on Mount Othrys) fighting against the Olympians (the younger generations, who would come to reign on Mount Olympus) and their allies. This event is also known as the War of the Titans, Battle of the Titans, Battle of the Gods, or just the Titan War. The war was fought to decide which generation of gods would have domain over the Universe; it ended in victory for the Olympians.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanomachy
Interesting isn’t it? History does not say that all the Titans were imprisoned. Perhaps some have been free to walk the earth for eons, plotting for their time to rise.
And what of the battle in heaven that is recorded in the Book of Revelation? Do any of you who wholeheartedly believe in the Bible dare dispute this battle?
Revelation 12:7-9
“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels fought back, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
Jeremiah 4:23-28 records what Satan and his cohorts did to the earth when they were cast down.
“I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.”
A great battle in heaven and a great wasting away of the earth occurred after Satan and 1/3 of the angels fell to the earth. Thus the earth was without form and void as is recorded in Genesis 1:2 and in Jeremiah 4:23-28. Yes, the fallen angels did exactly the same thing man is doing right now to the earth; they wasted it by defilement and pollution. This is also recorded in Ezekiel 28 and in Isaiah 14.
We see heaven recorded a battle happening during the time of the early earth age. At some point in time Satan was cast down to the earth and laid it in ruins. After Adam and Eve were forced out of the Garden of Eden and men began to multiply on the earth, as is recorded in Genesis 6, the sons of God, angels, began to lust after the daughters of men. The Book of Enoch tells us that about 200 Watchers, as they were called, descended to the earth on Mount Hebron and took the daughters of men as wives.
We have the verse in Jude and ll Peter 2 that records this event. Jude verse 7 tells us that like the men of Sodom and Gomorrah who went after strange flesh to have sex with the angels, so did the watcher go after strange flesh, the daughters of men.
“Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”
The offspring of the mixing of the angelic DNA and the daughters of men were giants, men of superhuman strength and abilities. They were endowed with what we today refer to as superhero powers. But Daniel 2:43 states, “And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.” So man is referred to as clay and the angels as iron.
YHVH is telling us that the time will come when He will not allow the mixing of angelic and human DNA. Is this why there is a movement for artificial intelligence and transhumanism?
“Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international and intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and creating widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism
So we come to the rise of the Titans. Transhumanism, cloning, artificial intelligence and every occult practice is a push for the rise of the Titans. All this we see depicted in movies and all over our television trying to desensitize us for the real deal. Do you know what Enoch gave as a reason for the destruction of the earth? The offspring of the fallen were giants and once they depleted the earth food resources they then turned to cannibalism and began to eat the very men they were set as watchers over.
Now lets’ follow the subliminal trail, why do we have so many movies and television shows about zombie apocalypse, cannibalism, etc.? We even have actual reports of people in recent times who lived or are presently living this out, these are no coincidences. History is repeating itself because this is nothing new. The search is currently on for alien DNA. Who is to say that global warming is not a planned occurrence so that we can rummage through ancient cells deposited in the Earth, the frozen tundra and the depths of the sea? They are looking for that one primordial or alien cell that can resurrect the Titans and put them fully back in the game?
It’s all in the Bible folks, no conspiracy theory here. Open your eyes; you are not living in a matrix. Read the word, study the word and be aware.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Copyright © 2017 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Nov 09, 2017 12:02 pm

YHVH Transcend Culture and Traditions

Yeshua warned the Jews in His day about traditions being more important than the love and law of the Father. When a society’s cultural expressions supersede the love and laws of YHVH we can be assured that we are not truly the sons and daughters of the most high.

Paul warns the Thessalonians in 1 Thessalonians 2:5 to hold fast to the traditions which they were taught in the gospel whether by word, or through his epistle. The traditions of the Word and the traditions of the world societies are vastly different.

Matthew 15:1-9

“Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”

Even for the Jews, culture had a way of replacing religious practices and virtues. Yeshua addressed this issue by challenging His people with these words: “Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?” Why is this relevant today? So many societies are walking in the footsteps of the Jews of those days because what we practice as our religious tenets does not represent or depicts who children of YHVH are or ought to be.

What is one of the most prevalent hindrances to the gospel? Some might say language but truly it is culture and tradition. One can try all they want to impact the gospel on a society but if the society or members of the society feels threatened or inferior to the message of the gospel or the actions of the messenger, then the cultural and traditional blocks are put up. At the end of the day we all have to realize that only when we preach the uncompromising words of the Bible will we be able to change the heart of any culture.

The messenger is powerless to make changes which only the Holy Spirit is empowered to do. Sometimes, it is not because the hearers are rejecting the world of YHVH but often it is because the messenger is being rejected.

YHVH told Samuel that Israel was not rejecting him as their judge but YHVH personally. This is understood but the messenger is often killed though the word cannot be stifled, killed or return void. Whether a person receive the gospel to the changing of their lives or rejects it, the word did accomplish what it set out to do, give each person a choice and a chance.

People might invoke their traditions and cultural attitudes to reject the messenger, but the message cannot be unspoken by word or by deed undone. Heaven takes notes on all transactions of the message. Although nations will be represented in heaven, they will all have clean hearts and minds.

Revelation 21:24
“And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.”
No nation can enter heaven with their warp, corrupt, polluted traditions and culture. We simply cannot substitute the righteousness of YHVH for the traditions of our culture. The laws and righteousness of YHVH supersedes all else. It is difficult to part with culture and traditions because many of us identify as a people group. Our ancestors have drilled it into us to maintain certain traditions and generations further on none can even remember why such traditions were practiced in the first place.

Not for the sake of YHVH but for tradition we hold fast. We refuse to break tradition for what has been passed on to us for eons of our culture. Each nation can take its own look at cultural practices that they continue with, but truly, in comparing them to the Bible, they have nothing to do with YHVH or the good of all humanity. We use our culture and traditions against each other.
How does the love and laws of YHVH compare against that of the nations? Hear what Yeshua said to those who upheld the traditions of men over the laws of the Father.

Matthew 23:13

“But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.”

This is what those who hold culture and tradition above the love and the word of YHVH do. They examine the messengers by the standards of their culture rather than by the love and laws of YHVH. Then because they are not pure in their hearts they raise their culture and traditions as a resistance.

Matthew 23:15

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.”

So, they use culture and traditions to turn the people back to their pagan practices. This is what culture is doing to the gospel. May our eyes be opened and our hearts conform to the love and laws of YHVH rather than the culture and traditions of men.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Nov 13, 2017 11:27 am

The Law is Established

We have been taught by tradition and not by the word of YHVH that the Law or the commandments does not pertain to the church. We are schooled to debate this on a false premise that since Yeshua came and shed His blood, we are no longer obliged to live the precepts of the law.
Indeed, Yeshua satisfied the requirement of the law that a blood sacrifice must be made for one’s sins. Through Yeshua’s shed blood that sacrificial laws has been fulfilled, but what about the moral, spiritual, physical and civil laws that pertains to how we interact with YHVH and with each other?
Has YHVH dispensed with governing His people or the world because Yeshua died for its sins? No! It simply mean now we have no excuse not to keep the law. With the penalty of death served in Yeshua’s sacrifice we are free to live in the law by the power of the Holy Spirit, having a new conscience and moral fiber.
Romans 3:31
“Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.”
The law is established in the believer, it is written in our hearts that we know right from wrong as the Holy Spirit quickens our spirit to know the right thing to do. The law is established by our faith as our new conscience for righteousness is awakened through the transformation of our minds.
The last thing a believer should say is that the law of YHVH does not apply to them - if not the law, then what? When we say Yeshua’s righteousness is imputed to a believer it means we are locked into a new moral compass. It is only when we detach our minds from this moral compass that we fall away to our own lust.
The new moral compass does something for us that we are not aware of – it creates a fear of YHVH before our eyes. We act godly because the fear of YHVH has been initiated in us and the more we apply the principles of the law we come to the conclusion that YHVH is capable of forgiveness and judgment.
Romans 3:10-18
“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
You see, before Yeshua we could say, “There is none righteous,” because every man had gone astray. Without the righteousness of Yeshua to compel us to walk in the light we could not understand rightness. The law had to tell us when we went astray. The law called us into questioning our every action. We did what we wanted because no man feared YHVH.
Now, with Yeshua, we learn to fear YHVH in that He has demonstrated that He is able to lay down life and take it up again – that life being Yeshua’s. A righteous conscience awaken in us, quickens us by the power of the Holy Spirit to know when we are at the cusp of something unrighteous and warns us to take a holy path.
Why is this? It is because the law is now written on our conscious hearts, fully awakened to discern. Now, we don’t have to go and search the law to see what to do, we just know because it is written in our conscience. We suddenly understand what before we could not. Therefore, we struggle to do the right thing because there is now a war between the flesh and the spirit whereas there was no war before, thus because it felt good, we did it.
With this understanding and our eyes being open comes the fear of YHVH, because this is no light matter. This fear of YHVH comes with the knowledge of Him. We grow keenly aware of His power, His justice and His mercy. We realize that we have sinned against the Holy Elohim and that though we are worthy of death, He has compassion on us.
With this knowledge, we realize how we ought to walk before the Most High. This is the law established in us. As the word stated, “we establish the law,” because we live the law, the law becomes us, the life we live, our ethics, or morals, our love for one another. Our motivation for life takes on a different focus as we live out the remainder of our lives as an example of the holiness of YHVH.
The law is established! It is our way, our truth and our life. Every time we go astray, debate or compromise in our mind rather than just do the right thing, we fight the law, we resist the way to go, we compromise the truth and we reject the new life. We are not under the penalty of the law but rather we are established in the law.
Stop justifying ourselves from the power of the cross. We keep putting on that form of godliness while rejecting the power that be (Il Timothy 3:5) – the power of transformation through the blood by the power of the Holy Spirit – let us stop grieving Yeshua, the Holy Spirit and YHVH our heavenly Father who gave us His laws to live in fellowship with Him.
1 Peter 1:13-23
“Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Welcome to CTWM commentaries and M
ission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Nov 13, 2017 11:28 am

The Duty of the Watchman

Ezekiel 33:1-11

"Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

The duty and responsibility of the watchman is to sound the alarm and tell the people what and when danger is coming. The responsibility of the people is to hear the warning and to respond in a manner to prevent being harmed.

This is the same duty and responsibility as the preacher or evangelist, to preach the word, tell the people what they can expect as the results of sin and what they can hope for in being forgiven. Once the gospel is delivered it is up to the heart of each individual to hear or not hear. The Holy Spirit’s responsibility when the word goes forth is to quicken the dead conscience of each sinner, quickening them to make a response.

The Holy Spirit ensure each person has an unhindered opportunity to respond. As Matthew 7:8 states, “For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” This is Yeshua saying that there is nothing that will hinder anyone from coming to the Father. “Everyone” means everyone that ask, seek and knock will get a response, but first they must ask, seek and knock. This is guaranteed on our behalf.

YHVH loves us so much He sent the Holy Spirit to be our comfort, thus we know that when we are prompted, inspired, and bent to come nothing will stand in our way. Do you see the comfort in that? No obstacle, not even hell can prevent the sinner from coming but the sinner must come to receive forgiveness. The gift must also be accepted and followed through on.

It is the same with the watchman who warns the people that danger is coming. If the watchman sends out the warning and the people respond they will save their lives but if the people fail to respond they will lose their lives and their blood is on their own heads.

If the watchman fails to sound the alarm and the preacher/evangelist fails to deliver the gospel in its totality then the blood of those who die during their watch is on the hands of the messenger, they are the messengers of YHVH.

We are all watchmen in one way or another. Some are the watchmen, preachers, evangelist to their family, friends, community, city, or nation and unless they go and deliver the message the people they are called to be watchmen for will perish. The job is only to deliver the warning. The matter gets complicated when we try to manhandle the response by trying to do everything for that person or people. The early church’s records are our look into what our duties are. After preaching the gospel, the apostles appointed local leaders and left them in charge of sharpening the body of Christ in faith.

When we all come together as a body, we can easily put the pieces of the puzzle together and know what is coming. Every member of the body has their gift, but we are not speaking in this commentary about the members of the body but rather about the specific person, the watchman on the wall.

Every generation has its watchmen on the wall and every generation had its warning. Due to the response of the people we know the outcomes of many nations whom YHVH sent His prophets to. Nineveh had Jonah and he warned them to repent and surely they did and extended their lives. We know that Sodom was beyond warning and just so they were destroyed. Then Egypt had Moshe to warn them of the judgment to come if they fail to release Israel. Israel our greatest example had warning upon warning to demonstrate to the world the grace and mercy of YHVH.

YHVH has not withheld this grace or mercy from the world. He has given us the vast amount of opportunities to repent as He had given to Israel. This is truly what warnings are about, to cause the people to repent and turn away from their evil ways and lives.

Ezekiel 33:12-16

"Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth. When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it. Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live."

The latter potion of this text is what YHVH is after with us. He wants us to repent and live. The warnings of the watchman should always bring about repentance. YHVH is not concerned with time as man is, but, rather He uses time to extend to man the opportunity to repent. “As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die....”

Thus, we can conclude that the duty and responsibility of the watchman is to sound the alarm and tell the people what is coming. The people only need to respond by repenting and preparing to escape the judgment to come. How do we repent? The word repent conveys a do not repeat what you have repented of. This is the entire dilemma of man; we repent but yet keep repeating the same offense.

YHVH said that the righteousness we did when we repented cannot save us if we repeat the sin and death catches us in the den of our sins. “The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression.” This is YHVH’s message to the watchman; we cannot rely on our good deeds to save us. The scale must be balanced.

Hebrews 12:14

“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.”

Follow peace with men is the Ten Commandments numbers 5-10 and holiness is commandments numbers 1-4. These represent how we live and relate to our fellow man and how we live in light of serving the True and Living Elohim. Our Father has not made it difficult for us so why do we make it hard on ourselves?

What does the watchman say: repent, turn from your wicked ways, obey the words of YHVH, seek YHVH while He can be found, make preparation before the Sabbath comes, before the winter approaches, gather in the harvest, make ready the sword and shield to fight the good fight, shake off the trappings of this world, make ready your pantry for the long winter, prepare your clothes for any type of weather, take care of your health now so when the time of tribulation comes your do not struggle with health issues that will hinder your escape, preach the word so your enemies will be converted and not trouble you, stand in the gap for your nation so it will not absorb the full brunt of judgment, move your nations to be as Nineveh and repent so that your generations might continue, and so much more.

Do not wait until the end comes to prepare but heed now. As much as judgment can be delayed it can also come in full force without warning like with Sodom and Gomorrah - suddenly. Heed the watchman and make ready.

We live in days where anything is possible and we are at the cusp of mashing up the earth with our exploitations and experiments. Nothing is as it once was. Try to put aside something for that “suddenly” unexpected event. At least if you don’t care to plan for you do so for your little ones, your children and children’s children. Expect the worst but yet hope for the best.

This is the gospel, Yeshua told us in Matthew 24, “these things” must come to pass and “see that ye be not troubled,” yet prepare and pray that you do not have to escape “in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day.” Why? Winter and Sabbath are both occasions one must prepare for ahead of time. Heed the words of Ezekiel and Yeshua, make preparation but do not lack hope.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Nov 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. [joy@catchthewaveministries.com]

The Dilemma of the Ages

Ezekiel 33:30-32

“Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD. And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.”

I have underlined and highlighted the emphasis in this text. This is the very scenario the world is actively displaying at this present time. It is an old habit that has been repeated time and time again. The people come to hear what the preacher, evangelist, or prophet has to say; only because they are captivated by their words. The spoken words sound lovely and pleasant, yet the people refuse to act on them.

I know in congregations all over the world many pastors spend the week preparing their sermon for the coming Sunday service. They have practiced in front of a mirror to ensure they can preach their message without so much as reading from their notes, but lo and behold the words are heard but not done. Yet from their vantage point in the pulpit they see that the people are listening, they are attentive some even taking copious notes but when the week comes they have failed to heed one single word.

How many times have I taught, preached, or expounded on the word and the listeners commented on how passionate, how powerful the words were, but yet when the assembly dismissed it was as though they heard nothing.

I have gone so far as being ardent in regard to individuals taking notes in my bible studies and had been met with so many excuses such as: “I’ve been told not to write in my bible,” “I don’t need to take notes because I remember everything,” The Holy Spirit will bring it back when I need it so no need to record notes,” and so many other excuses. Yet when the time came to share the gospel, teach the word they had no recollection of the word, no notes to draw on, no prompting of the Holy Spirit, no idea where to find what they had previously studied in the word.

But everyone wants to be front row of the class, they desire to know the word as intimately and knowledgeably as the other person, but are unwilling to go beyond the music. They are not willing to pick up the instrument and learn how to play, read, or even write the words to the song.

It can be discouraging unless you read these words in Ezekiel 33. "With their mouth they show much love for YHVH even for the messenger, much agreement with His words, laws, commandments but with their actions they have proven to give in to their covetousness."

What is the covetousness in this text? It means plunder, gain, lucre, profit, unjust gain, or acquired by violence. So, at the end of the day what people are interested in is what they can get to appease the flesh by whatever means necessary. This is how we satisfy the flesh: by pursuing wealth for the sake of having wealth, satisfying the uncrucified fleshly lust, desiring what someone else has, unjust gain in climbing the corporate ladder by sabotaging someone else’s opportunities, desiring to look like the celebrities by buying what you can’t afford and dressing in expensive attire, choosing to live a life of self gratification rather than share what you have with someone else, etc.

Yet, Sunday after Sunday people crowd into mega congregations to hear the instruments of YHVH preaching and teaching His word. They turn on Christian music to feel inspired or to soothe their brokenness rather than repent, turn from their ways. Repentance means 'do not repeat what you have repented of'. This is the dilemma of the ages; we are doomed to repeat what we have not repented of.

This is why Israel found itself again and again facing expulsion from the land. With their mouths many showed much love, but with the heart, no repentance. The word of YHVH is clear, “they hear the words” and so they have no excuse when judgment comes. It would have been better had they not heard.

2 Peter 2:20-22

“For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened
unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.”

Israel faced expulsion from the land, but globally, as a result of the sacrifice of Yeshua we all face expulsion from eternal life in heaven without true repentance. We too hear but we do not act. There is hope, there is time – “this is the acceptable year of the Lord.” We do not have to be caught up in the dilemma of the ages, we do not have to repeat or previous mistakes or even the mistakes of others, and we can choose to do the right thing while there is time.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Vr Nov 17, 2017 11:47 am

Woe to the Shepherds

Ezekiel 34:1-5

“And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.”

YHVH spoke these words through Ezekiel some twelve years into Israel’s captivity in Babylon. Judgment had not yet been finalized and the Shepherds were still leading the flock in Jerusalem. Ezekiel was one of the first from Judah carried into Babylon. YHVH speaks to Ezekiel from his place of captivity.

First, we must remember that Israel was not a political state but rather a religious state and YHVH was their Elohim. The shepherds were to lead Israel in a conscious worship of YHVH and stare them into the paths of righteousness. Moshe gave the law and the shepherds were commissioned to ensure that the law was disseminated, understood and adhered to.

The shepherds were in a good position. They did not have to work for a living as they attended the house of YHVH. The people were commanded to bring the tithe into YHVH’s house annually so that the Shepherds could eat and also be in a position to feed the widows, orphans and those that were destitute and homeless. The children of Israel were commanded to bring the firstfruits of the land and of the beast – that which is eaten – this is the tithe.
When building or repairs had to be done to the temple the people willingly brought anything of monetary value that could purchase the necessary materials to make repairs – this is the offering. This way YHVH’s house would never be indebted. How can YHVH who owns cattle on a thousand hills be indebted to banks and lenders as we are doing in His kingdom today?

The Shepherds were to ensure the people followed YHVH in word and deed but instead they took all the fatness of the land and lined their pockets while the flock, the congregants went unfed. They also dressed the best with the very wool that came off the backs of the sheep. The flock was sick and they did not heal them, marriages were broken and people abused and the shepherds did not strengthen them or bound up their wounds.

Many a flock has been driven from place to place and the shepherds let them go willingly. They didn’t even go into the streets, highways and byways to save the lost and those that remained they rule with cruelty – bring your tithes and offerings even if your rent and mortgages are unpaid and there is no food on the table. Does this sound familiar?

Many of the flock are scattered, trying out strange religions because they have been so abused or neglected by the shepherds. Emotionally the sheep can’t bear the sight of the temple because they are suffering from PTSD in the congregation. There is no difference between the church today and Israel in Ezekiel’s time.

Look at some of the issues that perplex the church today. No sooner a congregation pays off their mortgage they have some vision from YHVH to be indebted more so they say. They are not willing to exist on what they already have so that now they can contribute to the healing of the church members. No, they need a family worship center rather than rebuilding the broken families. They want a youth activities center so they can take more time away from children and their families that will rebuild love and trust. And every up and coming want-to-be mega church pastor has got to have a Learjet so they can fly around the globe preaching in someone else’s “my church.”

Verse 3 of Ezekiel 34 is worth repeating: “Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.” Yet the plate is passed every time the church doors are open and the flock is living below the poverty margin while the shepherd is getting richer and many of the flock are on their 3rd and 4th marriage and the kids are in Juvenile detention centers.

As it was with Israel so shall it be with the nations. Behold, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of YHVH. We are in a position to learn from the mistakes of others and do better. There is yet time to correct our wrongs and repent and learn what is right and pleasing to YHVH. The shepherds do not have to go astray and the sheep can do better and be better. There is always hope in Yeshua.

With the words of the prophet Ezekiel recorded so long ago we can learn to go in the right way. It is time to address the needs of the church and repair it to be the light of the world as it ought to be. How can the church be the light when so many are being driven to the darkness?

The Ezekiel goes on with YHVH’s words of retribution to the shepherds.

Ezekiel 34:7-10

“Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock; Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.”

It can’t be much clearer than that. The time is coming when the words of the shepherd will cease to influence the flock. They will cease from benefiting from them and the church houses will be emptied out. YHVH will be against the shepherds. They will “cease from feeding the flock,” and surely we see evidence of this as the church house is losing membership and doors are closing. The sheep are scattered as in Israel’s time. Israel which includes Israel and Judah were both scattered throughout the nations. It is the nations that are coming to our shores with their false teachings.

The shepherds will not even seek that which was lost. Most congregations are a composite of people fleeing other congregations, replants from here and there. Where are the new believers, why are most congregations not involved in missions and local outreaches to the local jails, prisons and juvenile centers, homeless shelters, halfway houses, and the likes? Where are our food pantries where people can come any day of the week and not have to fill out a form to get food? Some churches are requiring that you come only once a month. Why is the church house not open 24/7 so the homeless can have a place to sleep and eat?

This was also the condition of Judah in Ezekiel’s day. What was meant to help the poor was eaten by the shepherds. Instead of people bringing the firstfruits and the firstlings of the cattle and flock they brought what was broken, lame and weak. It is the best we are to bring, the firstfruits.

Let’s continue with Ezekiel prophecy to the shepherds.

Ezekiel 34:11-16

“For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.”

Note in the text how many times YHVH says “I” as in what He will personally do for the sheep.

In the reference from Revelation below that this is when YHVH says He will gather both the harvest of the gentile nations and the harvest of Israel – the sheep.

Revelation 14:14-20

“And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.”

There are two distinct times of harvest noted here, first, the one to reap the harvest of the entire earth which represents those that are of the gentile nations and the second, to reap the vine of the earth which is Israel. What the shepherds neglected to do YHVH will organize and do Himself. Man will not have a hand in this harvest but the angels to whom this job will be appointed.

We are throwing away such a great opportunity. Why should our generation neglect our opportunity to bring in our harvest? We can all see how difficult this work is getting but not impossible to do. Isaiah 11 also tells us about another ingathering of Israel during the millennia kingdom rule of Yeshua. Because the shepherds both of the Jews and Gentiles failed to bring in the harvest and to look after the flock, YHVH will take the privilege from them and give it to the angels.

All this is a warning and not yet written in stone. We have time to repent and do what is right. There is always hope and opportunity to do the right thing. Every generation can read these words and choose how they will respond to the sheep. Judgment will come without a doubt, but it does not have to come in our generation.

Ezekiel 33:11

“Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die…?”

Woe to those shepherds who are harming the flock and causing them to go away from their faith. Woe to those who are taking advantage of their flock and rather than helping them they are pillaging them to make their fortune. Many shepherds are selling their spin on the gospel, “brand” and selling all manner of trinkets – selling their “my church” for profit. Where is the benevolence to the poor, destitute, broken, sick and weak members of the body?

The shepherds dress in designer apparels, sport SUVs and live in neighborhoods away from the local congregation. They are no longer local pastors but commuter pastors. They cannot identify any longer with the plight of their congregants. When a pastor can no longer identify with its congregants they are of no value to them. YHVH says, turn from your wicked ways and live. The shepherds will live if they turn from their evil and the flock will live because then the shepherd can care for them. The shepherds have lost their empathy for their flock.

What does woe mean? It is in the sense of crying out after something, lamentation, interjectionally Oh!: -- alas, as in a passionate cry of grief or despair. So we see YHVH is crying out for His shepherds that they might turn from their wickedness. He wants them to repent; He is waiting for them to repent. He is not ready to rain His judgment upon them so He first gives His warning cry, Woe!

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Nov 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Debunking Marriages in Heaven

Yeshua declares that in the resurrection and in heaven there is no marriage not for man and certainly not for angels.

Matthew 22:23-32

“The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him, Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh. And last of all the woman died also. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.”

This is also recorded in the Book of Mark:

Mark 12:24-27
“And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.”

Here is a key phrase in both texts that is overlooked, “God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” What does this have to do with marriage? Marriage ends with the death of a spouse. Now the surviving spouse is allowed to remarry because death has ended the covenant. Marriage does not continue pass this mortal life. YHVH recognizes only what is still alive. Death has no holds or restrictions on the living.

Marriage is for the living only and thus its key purpose is for procreation – be fruitful and multiply. Let’s take a look at Deuteronomy 25:5-10 concerning the Levirate law:

“If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her. And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel. And if the man like not to take his brother's wife, then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the elders, and say, My husband's brother refuseth to raise up unto his brother a name in Israel, he will not perform the duty of my husband's brother. Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak unto him: and if he stand to it, and say, I like not to take her; Then shall his brother's wife come unto him in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot, and spit in his face, and shall answer and say, So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother's house. And his name shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed.”

This story should sound familiar in the Book of Ruth and in Genesis 38 concerning Judah’s three sons and Tamar. It is only so that the name of the deceased brother will not be forgotten. The “firstborn” to that widow only is the one that counts on behalf of the dead husband – “that his name be not put out of Israel.” Marriage has its time, place and purpose. It is so that his lineage continues on the earth among the living.

The debaters were testing Yeshua on His knowledge of the law and on issues of life and death. The Sadducees who were noted for not believing in the resurrection were using a tenet of their belief to trick Yeshua into stating that marriages would be restored in the kingdom to come which they did not believe in. They also wanted to trick Him into saying that life continued “in” death.

Let me interject her, dead is dead. The dead in Yeshua will not rise until His second coming and the unrighteous dead whose name is not found in the book of life will not rise until the great white throne judgment. This is after the 1000 years reign of Yeshua. No one is partying in heaven. We do know that YHVH took Enoch (Genesis 5:24) , Elijah was taken away in a chariot of fire ll Kings 2;11), the thief on the cross was with Yeshua on that day (Luke 23:43), and no man knows where Moshe’s grave is (Deuteronomy 34:5-6).

“According to Josephus, the Sadducees believed that: There is no fate, God does not commit evil, Man has free will, man has the free choice of good or evil, the soul is not immortal; there is no afterlife, and there are no rewards or penalties after death. The Sadducees did not believe in resurrection of the dead, but believed in the traditional Jewish concept of Sheol for those who had died.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadducees

Based on the beliefs of the Sadducees, we see that they believe everything ends in death but yet they asked Yeshua, “…in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven?” Yeshua spoke the truth to them which they could not counter, “…in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage.” In other words there is no afterlife for someone to come back and claim a wife to be his own. There is only the resurrection after all things have ceased.

Yet, today we have this false doctrine in many religions that one will have a forever spouse. How do we come by such disturbingly false doctrines? When we fail to read the entire book or try to take verses out of context and build our own theology on it we err in sound doctrine.

False teachings are designed to compel a certain segment of the population to accept YHVH based on a principle that is importance to them. This doctrine of marriage after death is for those who want eternal life with the fleshly desires intact. Marriage has everything to do with the flesh.

The truth is not established by our desires and wants and certainly not by our assumptions, but rather by the simple truth of YHVH word. His truths cannot be changed to suit our purposes.

One sect built a doctrine of eternal marriages based on one of the most missed understood scripture, that being Matthew 16:13-19:

“When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

In these verses we can note two specific things that are misunderstood and taken out of context. First, “… upon this rock I will build my church” is not referring to Peter as the rock which the church of Yeshua is built on. In order to understand the meaning of the text we must understand first who YHVH is speaking of as “the rock.” Let’s look at several verses in order of occurrence in the Bible which are only a few references to “the rock,” but there are many more.

Deuteronomy 32:1-4
“Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.”

1 Samuel 2:1-2
“And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation. There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.”

2 Samuel 22:1-3
“And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul: And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.”

Psalm 18:31-31
“As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?”

Psalm 118:19-23
“Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter. I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.”

Go back and examine each of these verses carefully and see that each one refers to YHVH and His Son as the “Rock” that being the Rock of Ages and specifically Yeshua as the stone which the builders rejected.

Psalm 118 speaks of “the gate of the Lord” which the righteous shall enter is also a reference to Yeshua and not Peter. Yeshua is that gate of righteousness that will open and He is that “ROCK” that the church is built on as was prophesied by the prophets of old.

Therefore, when we read Matthew 16 about Peter and the rock, Yeshua is simply stating to Peter, Hey Petra, whose name means little stone, you are right when you say I am the Christ, the Son of the Living God.” And let me continue in that same flow, upon “this rock, that rock you just declared to be the Son of the Most High, which is ME, Yeshua, I am that rock which I will build my church upon. And yes, “the gates of hell shall not prevail against it – why? It is because as Psalm 118:9 states, “Open to me the gates of righteousness…and the righteous shall enter,” and not even the gates of hell shall prevent the righteous from entering into my gate.

Now what does the remainder of Matthew 16:19 mean as Yeshua continues in that same explanation to say, “whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Yeshua is saying that as the savior of the world, He is the one who has come to forgive sin, cancel all debts. Therefore, whatever sins we do not forgive on earth will not be forgiven in heaven. And, whatever sins we forgive on earth shall be forgiven in heaven.

Let’s take a look at John 20:21-13 where Yeshua expresses this clearly:
“Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.”

If then we remit sin we have loose them both on earth and in heaven from that person who offended us. We have the power to remit, forgive the sins of others. On the other hand, whosoever sins we retain our bound on earth is bound to that person until the judgment in heaven.

Matthew 6:14-15
“For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”

It can’t be much clearer than that.

What does understanding have to do with marriage in heaven? Everything! It is because the verses being taken out of context have everything to do with forgiveness and not marriage. The words bound in earth and in heaven are being used by certain denominations to establish a false doctrine of marriages in heaven. They are saying that the ordinance of sealing one’s self to an eternal mate is based on this text. They claim that if you are bound on earth to a husband or wife you can be sealed and be bound to them in heaven for all eternity.

In order to get a clearer understanding of this text we have to read Matthew 18 in its full context to see that this issue of bound and loose have to do with forgiveness. I hope you don’t mind I included the entire chapter and highlight the references to forgiveness which is the very thing we have the power to bound or loose.

Matthew 18
“At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants. And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee. And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.”

The bold words shows that there is an offense of some type which warrants forgiveness. The underline verses show the biblical principle that ought to be applied to “loose” that person from the offense. Throughout the text we see that every new thought had to do with an issue of forgiveness and not marriage. What is marriage in comparison to forgiveness of sins and eternal life with YHVH in heaven?

Yeshua simplifies this thought, “it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.” In other words, it is better to enter heaven without a spouse than being sealed or bound to someone for eternity and end up in hell. Christ came to forgive sins and to save us from all unrighteousness. The act of marriage is so that we can procreate the image of YHVH on the earth. In heaven there is no need for procreation. Even the angels in heaven are not given in marriage because there is no need for procreation. They are myriads and myriads of angels – no more needed.

Revelation 21:4-5
“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”

Further, we see that they will be no dying in heaven so there will be no need for procreation and there all things will be new – not the old ways but something different.

Now, for the issue about being sealed to an eternal mate!

Ephesians 1:11-14
“In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.”

The text is clear, we are sealed for a purpose and that is to the glory of YHVH through His beloved Son. Not for a husband or a wife but for YHVH’s glory. He said He will not share His glory with none other, not even a husband or a wife.

Ephesians 4:29-30
“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.”

The Holy Spirit seals us unto the day of redemption not for some eternal husband or wife, although we, the church, are the bride of Yeshua – and Him only.

Revelation 7:2-3
“And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.”

Here is recorded another time when some are sealed, it is in their foreheads as the 144,000 would be sealed during the time of the great tribulation. The issue of eternal marriages in heaven is false.

Yeshua knew his words would be missed understood, but He also knew that His true disciples would understand though others did not see the truth.

Matthew 13:10-15
“And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.”

Who are these people whose heart is waxed gross? They are those who want to get into heaven not because they believe the truth or need to repent but only because they want to escape the judgment to come. Thus, the truth is hidden from them.

There is no marriage in heaven for men or angels. The texts relating to being bound and loosed are all about forgiveness which we all need more than an eternal husband or wife. We need to come to the conclusion that as flesh and blood sin reigns in all our mortal bodies. We need to accept that only in the spirit we are able to live with YHVH eternally where there is no more flesh that draws us away by our own lust. We cannot drag the flesh with us into eternity. This false doctrine is only a way of proselytizing, appealing to the flesh for new converts. In the end we are all children of the most High and we do not take our children to heaven with us as our own.

We need to come to salvation because we wholeheartedly believe we are sinners and only through the blood of Yeshua we can be saved. It is better to be lame and enter heaven than healed and on the way to hell. Why seal one’s self to someone who is also in need of salvation. The Bible says that Yeshua sinned not, thus it is to this sinless Son of YHVH that we should seal ourselves.

l Corinthians 2:9
“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

We have no idea what YHVH has prepared for us, why invent, or assume something that does not even come close to His “things” that He has prepared for us.

Why spend eternity joined to someone who needed as much redemption as we all are in need of?

Hear the words of Balaam.

Numbers 24:13
“If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the commandment of the LORD, to do either good or bad of mine own mind; but what the LORD saith, that will I speak?”

I am sorry to say that many false doctrines have gone beyond the commandments and doctrines of YHVH to do good and bad of their own minds. What does that mean? Though something sounds good does not mean it is the truth of YHVH. Doing something bad in the name of YHVH is also false. The truth is the truth with nothing added.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Di Nov 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Judgment between Cattle and Cattle

Ezekiel 34:17-23
“And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats. Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet? And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle. Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad; Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.”

From the passage above we can see that the reference to the flock includes the shepherd with the sheep. We hear YHVH’s passionate cry, “O my flock” followed by, “I judge between cattle and cattle. This is a clear indication that the shepherds are a part of the flock and YHVH is judging a segment of the whole. There is no separation only a distinction between the role of the shepherd and the flock in general – cattle and cattle.

The passage goes on to describe how in the ranks of the cattle, the flock at large, some behave as rams and others behave as goats. In this scenario the goats are the rotten shepherds that are misguiding and abusing the flock, the rams. Interesting how along with the sheep you might find a few goats because the timid sheep will not alert the flock when danger is present. However, the goats will sound the alarm so they are often intermingled with the sheep. The Shepherds are like goats who should alert the flock but instead they are the ones endangering them.

YHVH asks some questions of the shepherds/he goats. Why are they eating up the good pasture for themselves and treading down what is left so the flock has nothing to eat? Why are they drinking of the deep water and after taking their fill they muddy what is left so the sheep can only drink polluted water? Yet, the goats are there to help protect the sheep, to drink and eat alongside them not overrun them.

YHVH is painting a picture of the shepherds taking the best for themselves while neglecting the sheep and robbing them of their rightful portion. The shepherds are a kin to milking YHVH’s Word for themselves and not sharing it with the flock. They only release dribbles of the word here and there. Some pollute the word so that what they give is not life changing, it only keeps the flock sickly and maim, utterly dependent on them.

How is this possible? The shepherds are making demands on the flock that YHVH has not even imagine or demanded of them. They are demanding finances while they live in fine houses and the flock lives in poverty, some living rent free, mortgages paid in full at the expense of the flock and the flock is losing ground in daily living expenses and provisions. There are no food pantries or clothe closets and no visiting the sick and those in prisons. They adhere to laws and regulations that forbid the church to tend to the needs of its congregants. Some even build their “my church” so far away from communities that only the well off who have cars can afford to attend.

I must mention here First Baptist in Phoenix, AZ which has droves of school buses that go to where the lost and destitute are and bring them to the congregation every time the doors are opened. The church’s vehicles are not use to transport the shepherd’s family or stay parked in the parking lot. They are not afraid to rub shoulder to shoulder with the less fortunate.

Back to the naughty shepherds who have eaten up the good pastures while they tread down the residue of the pastures so the flock can’t eat, sleep or be clothe. YHVH says that these shepherds “drunk of the deep waters” meaning they have extricated from the word everything that would benefit them at the expense of the flock. They wrote their books and sold them to the multitude of the flock and have not so much and given the flock, who so generously supported them by buying their books and cds, as much as a fraction of the proceeds. They soak up the best of the word for themselves to make money and the portion they give to the flock is fouled, false and oppressive. That was worth repeating.

How many pastor’s and Christian organizations have branded a part of the kingdom of YHVH and have marketed it for their personal gain. Freely we have received and freely we ought to give. Christ is the “brand” and we are “branded” in His blood. We have shepherds who are taking the sheep and branding them with their own brand that they carved off from the gospel.
Isn’t it interesting that right before YHVH unleashed His full judgment He will first judge the shepherds? As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end for Jew and Gentile alike. The Jewish shepherds got their due judgments and so will the shepherds of the church. “All have sinned and fallen short of YHVH’s glory.”

Ezekiel 34:19
is even more explicit. The flock was forced to eat what the shepherds had trodden down, and forced to drink what they fouled with their feet. Surely we are seeing this occurring today. Recently, Joel Osteen was rebuked for not opening his “my church” doors to the public at a time of imminent disaster. How many of you don’t even attend his services but faithfully send in your weekly tithe and offerings? When he had the opportunity to help he did not even step forward. The very people who supported him were the very ones that were denied access. He drank form the water of his “my church” and then he refused the flock from drinking.

In comparison, we can take a look at Brooklyn Tabernacle congregation which opened wide its doors to the public when 9/11 occurred. As the masses of commuters made their way out of lower Manhattan across the Brooklyn Bridge to safety they were greeted with open doors, food and water. Not all Shepherds are heartless. So you think my words are harsh? Go back and reread Ezekiel 34 and see what I say is a small thing in comparison to what YHVH says about them.

In verse 20 YHVH says that “I will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle.” How clear can this be, YHVH will judge those shepherds that have gotten financially, materially and physically fat off the backs of the sheep. They have been exploited out of their meager earnings and made to be lean, poor, weak, financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually starved. They took the very wool off the sheep and cloaked themselves leaving the sheep naked and open to the elements.

Verse 21 completes the picture of the hardhearted shepherds. “Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad.” The word “thrust” means to push, drive, cast away, cast out and expel. So the shepherds were responsible for driving the flock away from YHVH. Look how they did it, they handled the flock like they would an adversary and with their shoulders they pushed them off the moral and spiritual cliff including those that were sickly. The shepherds became like raging bulls and rammed the sheep till they scattered every which way.

YHVH’s responds to the actions of the shepherds by saying “I will save my flock.” Whose flock? YHVH’s! YHVH will not allow the flock, whether Israel or the church to be prey to the wicked shepherds. The word prey means to be booty, spoils by way of robbery. So the shepherds were using the flock to get rich by robbing them of the word and their possessions. Yes, YHVH will judge between the cattle that are shepherds and the cattle that are just sheep.

What is the final outcome of this entire scenario? Ezekiel 34:23 tells us that YHVH will set up one shepherd over them who will feed the flock and be their good shepherd. Yeshua is His name.

As it was for Israel so shall it be for the church. As YHVH gave shepherds to Israel He also gave pastors to the church. The church is running its course as Israel ran its course. Both will be blessed one day to receive that “Good Shepherd” who will be kind and tender and merciful to His flock having laid down His life for them.

But wait, it is not over! There is hope for Israel and there is hope for the church. REPENTANCE! YHVH called Israel to repentance and so He calls the church to repentance. All we like sheep have gone astray, both the sheep and the shepherds. Let us repent and draw nigh to YHVH.

A warning is just that, a warning before anything happens. May we take heed and become both hearers and doers of His word.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 5367

Berichtdoor Ton » Vr Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am

There shall be Showers of Blessings

Ezekiel 34:24-31

“And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.”

This is something Israel and the church can count on. This is one and the same plan for all whom repent and turn again to the True and Living Elohim. This is both a picture of the 1000 year millennial reign of Yeshua and eternal life with YHVH. The underline “shall” tells us that it will come to pass, it is a certainty and the highlighted words “I will” assures us that it will come to pass because YHVH personally will see to it.

To all the naysayers that preach that this message is only for Israel, they fail to see the branches for the tree. They only see the tree that is Israel but fail to see that some branches were broken off and others grafted on. These are those flocks of the gentile that received Yeshua as savior and hence were grafted on. Thus, what happens to the tree happens to all the branches. The tree abides on the root which is Yeshua and the root makes no distinction of the branches which have all come through Him. “No man comes to the Father except through the Son” and that is for Jew and Gentile alike.

Although YHVH has a special penchant for Israel, who is “the apple of His eye,” yet that tree has many grafted on branches that will not go unnoticed or unrewarded.

John 3:16-17

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”

So who is the world? Both Jews and Gentiles make up the world and those whose hearts are circumcised are Jews in the spirit and not in the letter, or as noted in the Roman epistle that Paul wrote declared he who is truly a Jew in the sight of YHVH.

Romans 2:28-29

“For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

Read all of Romans 2 to see that YHVH “is no respect of persons.” We have been taught to segregate ourselves from the tree for far too long. Yes, there are specific things to those that YHVH has separated for Himself - true Israel with whom He made a covenant. But He also made a covenant with the church having grafted it onto the original tree. We have got to keep all this in perspective. The church lacks nothing in Yeshua and Israel lacks nothing in YHVH. One is the bride of Yeshua and the other the wife of YHVH.

Yeshua says in John 14:1-3, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

So we see both the wife and the bride will have a place in the same house. Praises! So there will be showers of blessings for Israel and the church – guaranteed. The wife will have her special place and the bride will also have her special place and they will be no rivalry or jealousy.

We will all be ruled under one shepherd – The Good Shepherd. Yeshua says:

John 10:15-16

“As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.”

PRAISES! There will be “one fold” and not two. We might as well get use to it and stop promoting others above ourselves. Stop seeing ourselves small in our own eyes. All who are in Yeshua are recipients of the showers of blessings together. Rain don’t just fall on one man’s house top it falls on all.

Acts 10:34-35

“Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.”

More Praises!

What is the problem with understanding the word? It is that we make delineation between the Old and the New Testaments. This is one story, beginning and its continuation. Let us not put borders where YHVH has torn down. PRAISES!

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Terug naar