Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Jun 12, 2019 7:45 pm

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

The word “celestial” means from above and the word “bodies” means as with men having a body but not flesh. You can slice and dice this anyway you want, the word cannot lie. The flesh of men is being mingled with the DNA of celestial beings. Was there a second incursion from Genesis 6. I don’t think so, but I do believe we have uncovered fossilized DNA and began soon after the flood to pollute our DNA once again. My guess is that when the earth was divided in the days of Peleg as noted in Genesis 10:26, those that went north away from Shinar, found a source of angelic, nephilim DNA and began to enhance themselves. After perfecting their DNA, they emerged from the north and began to mingle their DNA among the pure races starting first in the Nordic regions and migrating into Europe where most of the damage was done.

The Bible says we have ALL fallen short of YHVH’s glory. The sin of Adam and the sin of the angels are coursing through the veins of humanity. BUT, for Elohim so loved the world He gave a remedy, His only begotten Son, that whosoever, believe in Yeshua shall not perish but have eternal life. We are given this prophecy by Daniel that the iron and clay will not cleave. The potter will reclaim His clay. Our blood can be purged through the blood of Yeshua.

The enemy is forcing us politically to accept everything that goes against the law of YHVH, but we do not have to accept these politically driven abominations.

What is it that we don’t remember? We don’t remember how things were and why. Therefore, we spend millions of dollars on expeditions seeking out the past. There is no good in the past only in the gift that YHVH has given to man, His Son. Whatever race you are you can be assured that sin courses through your veins in one form or another, but redemption has been provided.

There is no master race, only the Master who rules all and He is YHVH. Just as the old world perished in the judgment so will this age. Now we know why the conquest of the white race was so proliferating. It was meant by the enemy to either obliterate or utterly pollute the seed of men once again.

Who will believe this report?

The Bible says to study so here is a good place to start some research. However, I believe that if you stick to the Bible there is enough there for all the evidence you need. But that includes reading all the other books mentioned in the Bible that are not included in our collections of scripture.

http://theconversation.com/ancient-dna-sheds-light-on-the-mysterious-origins-of-the-first-scandinavians-89703

Let’s look at the word black in the bible as it is used.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

The word “black” in this text is the Hebrew word “shachar” meaning to be black of skin. Job is tells us that he is a black man.

Leviticus 13:31, 37
And if the priest look on the plague of the scall, and, behold, it be not in sight deeper than the skin, and that there is no black hair in it; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague of the scall seven days:… But if the scall be in his sight at a stay, and that there is black hair grown up therein; the scall is healed, he is clean: and the priest shall pronounce him clean.

In these texts the word “black” is the Hebrew word “shachor” meaning jet black. As in the text above we see that these two words “shachar” and “Shachor” are references to the color black.

Jeremiah 8:21
For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Here Jeremiah declares “I am black” which comes from the word “qadar” which means to be ashy, dark-colored, be blackish. It also denotes mourning in sackcloth or sordid garments, and we know Jeremiah to be the weeping prophet. This text conveys the emotional state of Jeremiah as well as the color of his demeanor and skin color from the ashes tossed upon his skin and garments. Yet we must acknowledge that when the black skin is afflicted and not anointed with oil it can change to an ashy color. Jeremiah was both black in his skin and black in his weeping – this was both physical and emotional.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Here is the same word used as above, “qadar” convey mourning and to be dark-colored. “Qadar” is a primitive root; to be ashy, i.e. dark-colored.” We see that the text is clear that Judah is mourning and the people of Jerusalem are in tears. “…they are black unto the ground,” in other words, they are black just like the earth, the ground, the dust. Jerusalem’s soil is a dark brown or black as noted by Jeremiah in the text. The people are as black as the soil of the ground and this also conveys their emotional of mourning.

Song of Solomon 1:5,6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Both word in this text “black” is the same word “shcharchoreth” which means swarthy, blackish. The definition for swarthy is dark, weather-beaten, dark complexion, leathery, tanned. “…because the sun has looked upon me” denotes to tan by sun-burning, but I don’t think I have every heard of a white person being so tanned they became black. The root word of this word for black is the same shachar used above which means dark in color, to be black of skin.

Songs of Solomon 5:10-15
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set. His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh. His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires. His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.

Let’s dissect some of these words. “white” Hebrew “tsach” meaning dazzling, sunny, bright, glowing. This is not the word used in the Bible to denote the color white. The word for white in the Hebrew is “laban”, therefore we cannot conclude that the text is describing My beloved as a white person. The use of the word white is meant to convey to the reader that the skin of My beloved is glistening or glowing. The skin of My beloved is glistening either with sweat or from his body being anointed with some oil.

The word “ruddy” is the Hebrew word “adom” meaning rosy, red, from the root word “adam” meaning to show blood in the face, flush or turn rosy. We can be sure that Adam was not a white man but rather his complexion was a ruddy color most likely from the red clay dust of the earth. I am sure many of you don’t believe a black person can blush but that is only due to your preconceived notions about black people. The same blood that rushes to the face of a white person also rushes to the face of a black person. Prejudices prevents what one sees and don’t see. In this text this word ruddy does not convey race but emotion and should not be taken in any other context. A through study on the dust of the earth would bring things into perspective.

The word black is the same word used in the text in Leviticus 13 referring to the color black, as in jet black or charcoal black. The color of My beloved’s hair is therefore jet black with bushy, wavy hair. The word “hair” in Hebrew is “se`ar”. In this text the word locks are used, “qvustsah” meaning a forelock, locks of hair. The word “bushy” is the Hebrew word “taltal” conveying a trailing bough (as pendulous) bushy, wavy, branchy. What a description of black hair, its texture and creative ways in which the black race styles their hair. Who else has tendrils that are so bushy due to the curly, wavy, kinkiness of their texture? The natural texture of the black hair do appear bushy and branchy. Take a good look at dreadlocks, not slick matted Anglo locks but black hair dreadlocks.

The reference to the belly being as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires conveys a well-polished physique so dark until you see the blue color of sapphire glistening off the body. Have you ever heard the expression that a person is so black until they are blue? Remember, these words are being spoken concerning a love rendezvous. The word “bright” is the word “esheth” which means a fabric, something fabricated, plate, slab. This amounts to a well chiseled body, perhaps a 6 pack. The word “ivory” conveys a sharp physique, as that chiseled look.

I have heard many people tell me that the Anglos has rewritten the Bible to blot out the black race. Well, I don’t believe YHVH will allow anyone to take away one jot or one tittle or to add or subtract from His word. The truth is here, and we only need to do as the scriptures tell us and study to show ourselves approved rightly diving the word of truth. The truth cannot stay hidden or be erased.

To get a better understanding of the color of original man we must also look to the scriptures to tell us.

Let’s look at the word dust in the Bible.

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

“Dust” is the Hebrew word “aphar” meaning a powdery or gray dust, clay, mud of the earth. “ground” is the word “adamah” meaning soil from its general redness. Perhaps this is the redness of the original earth before the plants and animals began to decay away adding organic matter to the soil turning it deep dark black. No one can say when they look down at the red clay dirt that it reminds them of the Anglo race. There is never the expression “as white as dirt.”

Genesis 3:19,
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

“Ground” from “adamah” meaning red soil. From the dust, powdery or gray clay and back unto that same soil you will return. As matter decays it makes the soil darker. We came from the dust of the earth and when we return, we add to the richness of the earth.

Genesis 18:27
And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:

Abraham gives us a clear understanding of the composite of man, we are dust and ashes. “Dust” from “aphar” meaning powdery or gray, ashy skin. This word “ashes” is the Hebrew word “epher” meaning to bestrew, ashes. Figuratively the word ashes convey worthlessness. The red clay dust lacking nutrients due to lack of organic additives which makes it rich in darkness is lacking. Life was meant to exist on what YHVH had created after its own kind. But when sin entered, and the ground was cursed the earth began the process of decay, thus the decay turned the soil a rich black color.

We ought to acknowledge that whether red dust or black dust the Bible is not speaking about white skinned people. I think we can all say an Amen to that. We are certain because the Bible did say we were not created like the angels and neither was Yeshua incarnate after the characteristic or nature of the angels, so says Hebrews 1:4 which states, “Being made so much better than the angels.” For sure black is much better than the angelic white color described by Enoch.

Genesis 28:14
And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Let’s look at this verse twofold. One, that Abraham’s seed will be as numberless as the dust if you could count every speck. Two, that Abraham’s seed shall be as the color of the dust, dark skinned. They are many hidden truths in the Bible right in front of our eyes. We have the olive tree with those that are not of the dust, blackish. But some of the blackish branches are broken off because of unbelief. Other branches will be grafted on. So, we have a tree of many colors like Joseph’s coat of many colors. Joseph was a foreshadowing of what Yeshua would accomplish for all of humanity – whosoever will believe.

Job 4:18-19
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly: How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?

“Folly” having to do with sexual sin committed with the daughters of men. These men dwell in houses or bodies of clay, the dust of the ground. The word “clay” is “chomer” in this case meaning a bubbling up of water, a wave, earth, mire. The root of this word is “chamar” meaning to ferment, to glow with redness, to smear with pitch, asphalt. These are all words pertaining to being black in color. The foundation of this is in dust, “aphar” meaning powdered or gray, dry earth. YHVH is giving a description of man as He created him. He charged His angels with folly because they polluted His clay.

Job 7:5
My flesh is clothed with worms and clods of dust; my skin is broken, and become loathsome.

Again, we see a description of man just the way YHVH created him, after his own kind. The flesh is draped with worms, and a mass of earth. YHVH is constantly reminding us in His word who we are, what we are and exactly how He created us so that we will be able to distinguish one kind from another kind. Worms do not consume iron, nor does iron become clay when it is melted down.

Job 10:9
Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?

>From dust we came and from dust we shall return. We are not made of gold, silver, brass or iron, but of clay. Though we find trace elements of minerals and ores and other such stuff in our bodies we are of the clay and return to the clay.

Job 33:6
Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.

After the kind YHVH created.

Job 34:15
All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

The evidence that we are after the kind YHVH created.

Psalms 103:14
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

YHVH cannot forget how He made us. No one can pull the wool over His eyes and say, here is a new thing. Here is a better man than You have made. YHVH remembers no matter how much we genetically alter ourselves or try to make ourselves into something else. YHVH remembers our frame and that we are of the dust. We cannot perpetrate a fraud on our Creator.

Ecclesiastes 3:20
All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Here again we see, pure humans go to the earth and all turn to dust. But remember according to passages noted above from Jude, Revelation, the Book of Enoch, Job, 2 Peter and other text, the angels that kept not their first estate went into everlasting darkness and their children became disembodied demonic spirits, but the soul of man returns to YHVH. Ecclesiastes 3:21 “Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?” Man’s spirit returns to His creator, that of the beast goest down to the ground for it has no soul, but the spirit is its life and when it departs the beast is blotted out. But the angels He has reserved in everlasting darkness so says Jude v.6,13, 2 Peter 2:4, Revelation 20:10-15 and the Book of Enoch.

We see that there is something else at work in the affairs of the sons of men.

We need to know who we are and exactly how YHVH created us. We need to know what is at work in our day, so we know how to preserve ourselves. We need to be able to discern pure men from mingled men and we need to not yoke ourselves with the unbelievers. Who knows, we might be entertaining angels unawares, or those that have been defiled with angelic DNA.

We now know where the white supremacy movement is going with their agenda but many that are in that movement are still recognized by YHVH as humans. They are being romanced by some false sense of being something different than the way YHVH created us. They are mingling their seed with that of the seed of the fallen ones. They are surrendering their humanity for a false political agenda that is meant to enslave them and pollute them.

When you trace the origins of many of our world leaders you will find who is at the head of this political agenda and why they are promoting white supremacy and racism. One is to infect the entire human race and the other is to wipe out the true human race. Whichever they succeed at will amount to the same thing. But YHVH will not allow this to happen. The iron and clay will not cleave. One day we will wise up to the truth and start making decisions that will preserve us and our generations.

Remember, only Noah and his family were found perfect and were saved. How can you tell that a person is of the faith? 2 John 1:7 states, “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.” If they do not confess that Yeshua came in the flesh, then cut them loose. You can’t change anyone. The Bible says that no man comes unless the spirit draws them.

All we can do is preach the word. We have no power over their confession of faith. But the spirit tries the hearts of men to know if they will come. For the rest of us who have already come, there is much afoot in the world that we need to be aware of so that we guard our hearts, lives and faith.

So, the Bible tells us who we are, how YHVH made us and given us the command to study so that we know what we need to know. We are of the dust of the earth. Elohim has made His creation to look one way, but those wicked angels change the nature of men until we no longer recognize the clay from which we were made nor the Potter who made us.

There is no need to start pointing figures. For all have sinned and fallen short but there is a need to be vigilant for the adversary is roaming seeking whom he can devour. Many have already been devoured and don’t even know it. A strong delusion and a reprobate mind are already abroad in the world. May we be found like Noah was, perfect in his generation. May YHVH help those who have been mingled to separate the wheat from those tares.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

YHVH’s word can and will divide that other kind from YHVH’s kind and in the joints and marrow where the changes have been mingled, He can once again divide out that iron from the clay. Here is where we must have faith. He can reconcile all things to Himself. Have no fear. At the very level of genetic modification, the marrow, YHVH can flush out the defiled blood line. What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Yeshua. It all works at the blood level.

Job 34:7
What man is like Job, who drinketh up scorning like water?

Let’s not be like Job and scorn ourselves but have confidence in the redemptive nature of Yeshua’s blood.

Romans 9:20
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Let’s not second guess YHVH. Noah was made in a likeness that was like unto the angels, but he was not of them. That was YHVH’s doing. Who can speak against how the potter has formed each clay? Something we must just trust to YHVH.

On the final note, it is difficult to find out that things are not what they seem to be. Just remember that the enemy had eons of time to learn just how to brainwash us. The only thing that can undo the damage done is the word of YHVH. If you don’t read the book you will continue to walk in blindness, by your politics and by your philosophies.

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.

Welcome to CTWM commentaries. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Jul 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. <kjsandiford@msn.com>

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Trump Heights

Is anyone disturbed by this change of name from the Golan Heights to Trump Heights? Well, you ought to be!

Two verses in the Bible has the word "heights".

Psalms 148:1
Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD (YHVH) from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

Only YHVH’s name should be praised in the heights.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Lucifer declares that he will rise above the clouds of heaven and be like Elohim.

Note: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Two verses in the Bible has the word “trump”.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

“…at the last trump,” when this happens Yeshua shall return. Are we on the cusp of His return?

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Interesting, do we have the “last trump” imitating YHVH’s trump? The trump of YHVH and the trump of the enemy always running neck and neck. Also interesting about the word trump, it means quivering or reverberation. I quivered when I read the headlines “Israel Officially Renames Golan Heights Settlement After President Donald Trump.”

There is more to this than meets the eye. Trump constantly threatens the USA that if he does not get reelected this nation will fall violently and economically.

Daniel 11:20-21
Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

An adequate description of President Donald Trump. He has no honor; he came in peaceably by election and by flatteries.

If you have read the last commentary #122 you will have an idea of what kind of man, he is. Look at his roots that being of mingled seed.

He that hath and ear let him hear.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Aug 12, 2019 11:15 am

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The Coming Delusion

2 Thessalonians 2

“Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.”

I have taken part of the commentary entitled “What you need to Know” and have expounded on it a bit more in this commentary.

There are many things that are happening in the world today but if we don’t read the Bible how can we know what is Biblical and what is just a matter of the norm? Jehovah prompts Paul to pen 2 Thessalonians so that we who love in the latter days might know what to look for as the signs of the times.

Scriptures point us to some significant things that will impact the earth in the latter days. It is not political upheaval as some say but rather the climax of evil being visited upon us. There are three significant things that we are already seeing that is taking precedence in our affairs which the Bible has already warns us about.

They will be an explosion of drug addiction and dependencies. Revelation 9:20-21 tells us, “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” The word sorceries in Greek is the word “pharmakeia” meaning medication, the use or the administering of drugs. We also have Revelation 21:8 which states, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” The word socerers in Greek is the word “pharmakeus” meaning a druggist, one who prepares drugs. Yes, both the user and the manufacturer of drugs will not find a place in heaven. What is significant about this? It is through the influence of drugs that the disembodied demonic spirits will be able to inhabit man and thus we have the rise of the Titans. The Titans were the children of the fallen angels. This is the Greek word for them. Genesis 6 calls them Nephilim.

The fallen angels in Genesis 6 took daughters of men and had children by them. When Jehovah send the flood to wipe out the age of the nephilim and the fallen angels, the fathers, were imprisoned in the darkest abyss in the sea under the earth and in the sea above the earth. This has been discussed thoroughly in previous commentaries. The children, known as the Titans/Nephilim, became disembodies demonic spirits roaming the earth looking for places or soulless bodies to possess. We find this exhibited by several means. One is through addictions and another way is through resuscitation where the breath comes back into the body, but the soul has not.

Let me say here, the question might be asked if those in the pharmaceutical industries should quit their jobs and repents? My answer is yes, and not today but yesterday. If you are peddling drugs legal or illegal, taking drugs or investing in the drug industry you should get out. Every evil is not being categorized under mental health. What does that tell you? Something is happening in the mind that is out of their control.

Next, We have adopted medical practices that are contrary to YHVH’s laws. Man has devised ways to break all YHVH’s laws, cross His boundaries and fly in His face. In 1 Kings 17 we have the story of Elijah bringing back a young boy who had died.

1 Kings 17:19-23
“And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed. And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son? And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again. And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.”

The key words in these verses are that Elijah prayed specifically for the soul of the child to return to its body. The word soul in Hebrew is “nephesh” which means a breathing creature – with desire, emotion, passion. The word breath is the Hebrew word “nshamah” meaning intellect, soul, vital breath. And the word revive is the Hebrew word chayah” meaning to live, be quickened. We see here that there is more to a living being than just air forced back into the body restoring the respiratory function. There is also intellect, desire and function. Without all these including the spirit that is the eternal essence of man, there is no living being. This is what the enemy, the disembodied spirit has been awaiting all this eon of time for– waiting for our science to catchup with their intent to use our bodies to for evil intent. Many a human is walking around not being a living being but merely a living body.

Job 34:14-15 clarifies this even moreso. “If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath; All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.” Jehovah says it is when He gathers both the spirit and the breath from man that man dies. It is the air that causes the body to function, but it is spirit that causes the body to live. The soul is the intellect of man, who he is, his character, the part of man that is in rebellion with Elohim, but when he repents His spirit, his eternal being/soul, is quickened to eternal life. Without the soul there is no life.

When that good Samaritan or the paramedic forces air back into a deceased body, have they included Elijah’s prayer for the soul to return as well? How then do we know if the body has been revived? What is our basis for saying someone was dead but now they live?

The word for familiar spirit is the Hebrew “owb” which means a mumble, a water skin (from its hollow sound); hence a necromancer (ventriloquist), one who evokes the dead, spirit of a dead one but not the dead one. So, the Bible tells us that there are spirits that can speak through a body making it appear to be the owner of that body. We are practicing the ancient traditions of witchcraft and wizardry while calling it preferred medical practices.

This is man’s attempt at trans-humanism, to be as gods, to delay death, to conquer death. But it is the devil’s attempt to open a door to let in the disembodied spirits. This is also a two-fold evil push to harness bodies and harvest organs to extend life. The organs are for man and the bodies are for the disembodied spirits.

Yeshua tells the story of a poor beggar name Lazarus who died and went to Abraham’s bosom. This story challenges the reports of people who claimed they died and went to either heaven or hell.

Luke 16:27-31
“Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.”

Yeshua gives a name to the beggar which leads us to believe He was relating something that happened. In the verses above we read that the dead rich man asked Abraham to send back someone from the dead to warn his people about the reality of hell. The poignant response is, they have the written word and the living word so to speak. If they will not heed them why would they heed someone with an afterlife experience.

How many reports do we have in the Bible of people who died and returned that gave an account of the afterlife? NONE! Not a one. The only report we come close to is Samuel being raised from the dead as recorded in 1 Samuel 28. “And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up?” (v.15) In other words, why have you caused me to quiver, be agitated, disturb me. It renders the idea of one sleeping and then violently being awakened.

We also have the report of the witch,And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. (v.13-14) Otherwise, what report have we of the afterlife recorded in the Bible?

How is it possible that we have people claiming afterlife experiences? If something enters a soulless body, they would have experiences of heaven or hell because they are disembodied spirits possessing a resuscitated body. These demons would have knowledge of heaven before they fell and knowledge of hell after their judgment. Let us read the word so we can come to wise biblical conclusions.

Another rising evil in our day is that of white supremacy. It is being lauded as a political ideology, but it is an ancient evil from the days before the flood. The book of Enoch records when Noah was born.

Enoch Chapter 4 states “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she bore him a man child. The body of the babe was white as snow and red as a blooming rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes like the rays of the sun. When he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house, like the sun, and the whole house was very full of light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, he opened his mouth and praised the Lord of righteousness. His father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and came to his own father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son; he is not like a human being, but resembles the children of the angels of heaven, and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth.”

The people of Noah’s day understood that the white race that existed on the earth then were of the race of the fallen angels. Man’s DNA was missed with the iron DNA of the angels. The so-called white supremacy movement or Aryan race superiority claims has been handed down from the time of the flood. Daniel 2 tells us that this inferior race of people will not conquer. This is not a pure race people.

Daniel 2:39-43
“And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.”

This is an inferior race who have no idea of their origins and making claims to be superior in order to camouflage their inferior mingled DNA. The Bible tells us clearly that the race of man, the black race, is the superior race because it was created after its own kind.

White supremacy is not a political agenda but a root of evil that has continuously popped up almost in every era of human history. It is the ancient struggle of the devil and the fallen angels to root out the DNA of man from the earth.

Let’s turn to the crux of this commentary.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 - revealed
“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.”

To understand the mystery of iniquity you must read this verse in context of its previous chapter and verses which speaks of the second coming of Messiah. Prior to His return there will be a falling away from faith and then the son of perdition will be revealed. Let’s put the horse before the cart. Because of the lack of faith, the son of perdition will have a door of entrance.

Luke 18:6-8 reads, “And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” So we see that even Yeshua leads us to believe that upon His return faith will be lacking on the earth.

What is the evidence that faith is lacking on the earth? The very fact that we no longer take the Bible at its word. We have spiritualized it and refuted every miracle, sign and wonder that it has held as truth. We make excuses for things we don’t understand. No longer are the preacher in the pulpits searching the Bible for the word for the day. Rather they are googling every scientific study, political view, mental health issue etc. to be able to bring a word of faith to the flock. I can’t count how many times I have googled a pastor’s sermon and found his exact words plagiarized from a website. Then they tack a verse on at the end to make it scriptural. Yes, faith is fleeing the earth in waves. The sign of the coming of the son of man is a lack of faith.

Paul clarifies this for us in words that are undeniable:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

Following the lack of faith will be some strong delusions. People will begin to believe every lie as it is the truth. We will begin to accept everything under the sun because it is politically correct and if you refute the their lies you will be ostracized, imprisoned and branded a lunatic. By the time the world is all caught up in the delusions the son of the devil will arise and take his place that has been prepared for him.

In 1 Thessalonians 2:4 the mystery of iniquity is been revealed – the son of perdition, this is the first beast spoken of in Revelation 13:1 who will come setting himself up as God and sitting in the temple of God (Read Matthew 24:14-15). “…what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time?” YHVH is the one that restrains/withholdeth. But when faith falls away completely, that son of perdition will not be restrained. Yeshua came in the name of His Father and this son of perdition will come in the name of his father, Satan.

Iniquity (Strong’s 458 anomia) meaning illegality, i.e. violation of laws, wickedness, transgression of the law, unrighteousness, contempt of the law.

Every law of YHVH will be broken.

“…only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.” “Letteth” (Strong’s 2722 katecho) meaning to hold down (fast), possess, retain, seize on, detain, restrain, hinder – that which hinders the son of perdition from making his appearance.

I stated above that it is YHVH who is the one that letteth or in the Greek the one that restrains. We can also say the Holy Spirit as we read in 1 Thessalonians 1:9 “the glory of His power” – that being the Holy Spirit. Thus, it is the Holy Spirit which restrains the son of perdition from laying hold before his appointed time. It is also the Holy Spirit that will let him come upon the scene – once faith is no longer found on the earth. This does not imply that only the lawless will exist on the earth but rather there will be a time when people will no longer come to faith – the fullness of the Gentiles as Romans 11:25 states. We also know that during the great tribulation YHVH will reveal 144,000 Israelites to preach the gospel saying, “Fear God and give glory to him.” Read Revelation 7 and 14.

Amos 8:11-12 states, “Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.” We are approaching such days. Christian values and teachings are being challenged across the earth. Every vestige of YHVH is being stripped away. Many churches are preaching worldly philosophies rather than the gospel. Yet, all is not lost because when Yeshua returns they will be some few strongholds of Christian faith found.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 states, “For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Faith might not abound, but it will be found here and there like when Obadiah hid 100 prophets in caves. 1 Kings 18:4 “For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the LORD, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.)” And YHVH hid Elijah in one. Not a lot but still there were prophets in the land. There is always a remnant somewhere of prophets, of Israelites and in the days to come, of the church.

We know how the son of perdition will be revealed, when faith is not found on the earth – the mystery revealed – YHVH who now restraints will one day let, and the son of perdition will enter in. It is YHVH who withholdeth by the glory of His power – “…until he be taken out of the way.” What will happen to all those who lack faith after the son of perdition comes? “…God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12.

Again, the mystery of iniquity is that the son of perdition – that Wicked be revealed. “Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.” (Also read Revelation 13) This son of perdition is the seed of Satan.

What does this all mean for us as believers? Are we to go out brandishing a sword and fighting every fight we feel is against man and Jehovah? No! The Bible warns us that we are wrestling against principalities and not flesh and blood. Yeshua showed us the way to handle ourselves. In every case of demonic possession Yeshua rebuke the demons and cast them out with brief words only. He did not debate them or brandished a weapon or so-called deliverance rhetoric as some believers are being taught to do in the charismatic movement. Yeshua defeated the devil in the wilderness using these words, “It is written”, and “Get thee hence,” as noted in Matthew 4. Michael, the archangel when contending with the devil, as stated in Jude v.9 said only, “The Lord rebuke thee.” I follow the example of those that are my betters.

These are the days that we must be sharp and on point in the word so that we know the devices the devil is operating in. We must try every spirit to see if it is of Jehovah. We must not put our trust in signs and wonders. We must not hope beyond what the Bible establishes as right and proper.

We need to realize when YHVH has answered with His no, and when we are pushing the bounds of His no. If you keep pushing the devil will take over from the point where YHVH has abandoned. If you want something bad enough the devil will make it happen. He will suck you in further than you plan to go. He will set his illusion upon you. You will see and hear what you want and nothing more.

We live in a world where everyone wants his or her five minutes of fame. With fame also comes flames. If you keep playing with fire you will get burn.

Search the Bible for every nuance presented as a new truth or standard. Don’t just go along with the crowd. Remember, we walk by faith and not by sight. In the coming delusions we will believe every impossible thing, put faith and the and trust in what we see rather than what we know is true. It might be spiritual, political, scientific, magical etc. You do not have to believe any lie that goes against the word of Jehovah.

What do we do when we find ourselves in situations of disbelief and straight out evil? Just wait on YHVH. Be still and know that He is God and that He can make a way of escape. Even in the worst of situations, wait on YHVH.

Psalms 46
(To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth.) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

You must know that no matter how bad it gets; Elohim is a very PRESENT help in trouble. Not tomorrow or much later but present. It is time for us to stop taking matters in our own hands and wait on Jehovah to act. The one-time Peter took matters in his hand, he cut off the ear of a Roman soldier. Never, never, resort to the sword using violence. BE STILL and know that He is Elohim. Is there anything too hard for Him? No! Just give yourself time and in that time YHVH will move on your behalf. I am speaking about when others are under the delusion, just be still. Ans when you see the devil coming, just say, Get thee hence or The Lord rebuke you until Jehovah acts on your behalf.

Joy with the joy of YHVH
(kjsandiford@msn.com)

Terug naar