Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Apr 26, 2017 11:23 am

How to Apply the Law

Leviticus 10:1-2; 10-20
And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not. And there went out fire from the LORD, and devoured them, and they died before the LORD… And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean; And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the LORD hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses. And Moses spake unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons that were left, Take the meat offering that remaineth of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and eat it without leaven beside the altar: for it is most holy: And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded. And the wave breast and heave shoulder shall ye eat in a clean place; thou, and thy sons, and thy daughters with thee: for they be thy due, and thy sons' due, which are given out of the sacrifices of peace offerings of the children of Israel. The heave shoulder and the wave breast shall they bring with the offerings made by fire of the fat, to wave it for a wave offering before the LORD; and it shall be thine, and thy sons' with thee, by a statute for ever; as the LORD hath commanded. And Moses diligently sought the goat of the sin offering, and, behold, it was burnt: and he was angry with Eleazar and Ithamar, the sons of Aaron which were left alive, saying, Wherefore have ye not eaten the sin offering in the holy place, seeing it is most holy, and God hath given it you to bear the iniquity of the congregation, to make atonement for them before the LORD? Behold, the blood of it was not brought in within the holy place: ye should indeed have eaten it in the holy place, as I commanded. And Aaron said unto Moses, Behold, this day have they offered their sin offering and their burnt offering before the LORD; and such things have befallen me: and if I had eaten the sin offering to day, should it have been accepted in the sight of the LORD? And when Moses heard that, he was content.

In this text we have the incident of Aaron’s two sons who “offered strange fire before the LORD.” For this they were themselves devoured by fire from YHVH. They bodies were taken “from before the sanctuary out of the camp.” On that same day, of the sacrifice that was burnt on the altar, Aaron and his household had not yet eaten of it, of the wave breast and of the heave shoulder as they were commanded to do. Thus, Moses became angry with Aron and his sons because they burned the entire offering.

Aaron showed initiative interpreting the law of eating both the wave and heave offerings based on what had occurred with his other two sons, Nadab and Abihu. He did not go to Moses and asked him to render an interpretation of what he ought to do, rather he interpreted what his actions should be based on what occurred and therefore he acted without inquiring of Moses.

If you don’t know the law how do you know what action to take? How do you know what is right and what is wrong even though the law commands to do one thing? Knowing the law helps us to understand what to do when unusual circumstances occur.

First, let’s look at the key points Aaron used to come to his decision.

“And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean; And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the statutes which the LORD hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.” A difference had to be distinguished between what is holy and what is unholy. The actions of Aaron’s sons were indeed unholy thus polluting everything else that followed.

“Take the meat offering that remaineth of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and eat it without leaven beside the altar: for it is most holy: And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded.” The fired offered up was unholy thus everything else that occurred after would be unholy. The actions of Nadab and Abihu made that which was holy, unholy and that which was clean, unclean.

There are times when we begin something in the right spirit but in the course of the event we step to the right or the left and thus making all we have done previously null and void. A person who raise funds for a special event who turns around and pilferage from it makes the offering unholy.

Malachi 3:8-9
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

You see, there are things we do that can make a thing unholy, unclean, unacceptable even with that which came before we void its rightness. Aaron demonstrated an ability in this situation to see beyond the situation looking at it from YHVH’s point of view. We too must be able to reason scripture out, so we are living a life of successes and not failures for the lack of knowledge.

What was left of the offering upon the altar became unacceptable to be eaten because it was culminated with the fire offered by Aaron’s sons who “offered strange fire before the LORD.” The wave offering was the breast portion of the sin offering made on behalf of the people. The breast is waved before YHVH and then to be eaten by Aaron and his family. The heave offering is the shoulder portion also given to the High Priest and his family to be eaten. Nadab and Abihu made these portions unholy.

The word “strange” in the Hebrew is “zuwr’ which means to turn aside (especially for lodging), hence, to be a foreigner, strange, profane, specifically to commit adultery, be with a strange woman, prostitute, harlot. Interesting isn’t it? The word “offered” is the Hebrew word “qarab” which means to approach, draw near. So, we see that the sons of Aaron committed adultery with prostitutes and then entered the sanctuary to offer fire before YHVH in their unholy condition, hence we have “offered strange fire before the LORD.”

Again, I ask, how many Christians in whatever position in the church-house have engaged in unrighteous deeds and then showed up in congregation rendering service. Yes folks, their actions were unholy and their made the sanctuary unclean. So, you ask why didn’t YHVH send down fire and consume them? It is because we are under grace and given the opportunity to confess our sins and make right. Oh, how we grieve the Spirit.

Exodus 29:26-28
And thou shalt take the breast of the ram of Aaron's consecration, and wave it for a wave offering before the LORD: and it shall be thy part. And thou shalt sanctify the breast of the wave offering, and the shoulder of the heave offering, which is waved, and which is heaved up, of the ram of the consecration, even of that which is for Aaron, and of that which is for his sons: And it shall be Aaron's and his sons' by a statute for ever from the children of Israel: for it is an heave offering: and it shall be an heave offering from the children of Israel of the sacrifice of their peace offerings, even their heave offering unto the LORD.

By virtue of having these dead bodies in the sanctuary made the sanctuary unclean.

Numbers 19:11-15
He that toucheth the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days. He shall purify himself with it on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean: but if he purify not himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean. Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him. This is the law, when a man dieth in a tent: all that come into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days. And every open vessel, which hath no covering bound upon it, is unclean.

This meat offering was also designated to be eaten in a clean place. The place where it was to be eaten was made unclean due to the death of Aaron’s sons thus, they could not eat of it. “And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded.”

“And Moses spake unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons that were left, Take the meat offering that remaineth of the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and eat it without leaven beside the altar: for it is most holy: And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded.”

Aaron understood that the place before the altar was polluted, Leviticus 10:4, “And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.” Thus, we see that the dead bodies of Aaron’s sons polluted the offering and the place of the offering making the eating of the wave and the heave portions unclean and the place where it should be eaten unclean. Aaron must be given credit here for being able to rightly interpret what his actions ought to be in that situation.

How do you and I determine what is the appropriate action to take when there is no exact situation noted in the letter of the law? First, knowing what the law states is the place to begin. Using the law as a brace or a stabilizer will help us sift out the right response. Most Christians are not equipped with the knowledge of the law to even be able to come to a right interpretation of what to do.

Many Christians are being guided by people like Oprah and Dr. Phil, by self-help books and popular Christian authors, even by counselors Christian or otherwise, by peer pressure, world views and philosophies etc. How often does the nominal believer search out the scripture to find the right response by using the law of YHVH as the sift? We have been programed to ignore the law given to Moses and to only expect that grace will cover every error and sin done in complicity and through ignorance.

There is a reason why we must not neglect not a jot and not a tittle of the word of YHVH. If not one of these will pass away from the word, then we can be sure they all are still relevant. How often does believer partake in festivities that have been made unholy and eat in places that have been made unclean? Yes, we know the freedom we have in Yeshua but too many believers are pushing that freedom envelope to another level.

If you don’t know then you are free from blame, but the Bible also tells us that once we come to the knowledge of the situation we must confess and depart from such wrongs. It also states we perish for the lack of knowledge. You can read about your responsibility concerning acts of ignorance in Leviticus 4. At a certain place where I served in ministry, I found out that the persons preparing the Lord’s Supper were unmarried and sleeping together – I stop partaking. My solution was to offer the services of a fellow missionary whom I knew was living a righteous life to prepare the bread. Why didn’t YHVH do something about those individuals?

1 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Yes, YHVH desires that we repent and finds no pleasure in the death of men.

Ezekiel 18:32
For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

You ask whether I said anything to the offenders. Surely, but if the word cannot convict them in their conscience how can I compel otherwise. We can only keep speaking truth and living right so that others might see the hand of YHVH in our lives. We all owe a debt to speak truth and live truth so that man might hear and see and hence they have no excuse.

Aaron was able to rightly divide the word of truth in the situation to know exactly what the right thing was to do even though Moses was not present when he made his decision.

Moses was diligent concerning the things of YHVH and he was righteously angry until he understood otherwise. He inquired as to why the meat was utterly burned.

“And Aaron said unto Moses, Behold, this day have they offered their sin offering and their burnt offering before the LORD; and such things have befallen me: and if I had eaten the sin offering to day, should it have been accepted in the sight of the LORD?” Aaron reasoned with Moses as to why he and his family did not eat of the offering. What had befallen Aaron? His sons offered strange fire before YHVH and they were killed thus making the place wherein they were killed unclean, thus making the offering unholy.

Many a believer do not reason things out in the word of YHVH. I believe it is because they are accustomed to using the word like a lucky charm or a horoscope reading for the day. Many only search the scriptures for a one verse answers that fits their situation, but they do not read the text in its context to understand the true meaning.

How would you in today’s world interpret this text?

Deuteronomy 22:23-24
“If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.”

It is understood that in a city there are people all about and one is not in a place where they cannot be heard. Someone should come to their rescue. If the girl cries out, she might be heard and rescued but the man is guilty of having forced her and she has no part in it. It is the only way to determined if this was not a tryst – she cried out for help. Even if she is not heard they might be tell-tale signs that she fought him off by defensive wounds found on the man, by the brutality of the act and tell-tale signs. Do you see how much information can be gathered from this law? Once you establish what the law is and how the persons involved responded you can come to a truthful conclusion. YHVH’s laws are not grievous. They will lead us from one truth to another if we study to show ourselves approved.

Deuteronomy 22:25-27
But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die: But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter: For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

In this next scenario we find a young damsel in a field and a man forces her. It is declared that the man only is guilty because there is no one to hear her screams. Surely the text is also implying that the evidence shows that she was forced by the very use of the word “force.” How does one appear when forced? Again, there are tell-tale signs of the attack. Not being in a location where her cries could be heard and knowing there will be no one to save her, she might fear for her life and submit to save her life. Other evidence might attest to her innocence like torn clothes, burses and other such things. So, the law of YHVH leaves room for coming to a truthful conclusion.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

In this text the word “lay hold” is the Hebrew word “taphas” which means manipulate, as in use skillfully their ardor, passion, upon that young innocent, naïve girl. This is what happens to many young girls and boys who are lured into sexual encounters – innocent individuals having their innocence taken away from them. This verse alludes to romantic involvement on both sides thus if the individuals are of mature age and given their consent in the situation a way of righteous escape is available to them – marriage. This is YHVH’s remedy for the situation, however we know that currently we would not marry a young child to an adult or anyone to appease this law. We are to obey the laws of the land as well as YHVH’s laws thus in keeping with both laws.

Israel was told to make the man pay a monetary restitution to the father and he then had to marry the girl because he encouraged her affection and manipulated her through ardor to be involved with him. He was now beholden to marry her, bringing her into a legal relationship, and never could he divorce her no matter what. The man had to act upon the relationship he built with that damsel. Unfortunately, we no longer have this type of responsibility in our societies. This has nothing to do with a perverted man preying upon a young woman that is another matter entirely – that is a crime. We are speaking about Israel and a man who wooed a young girl and she responded to his affections. Let’s not take things out of context. There are many situations and from this biblical situation we ought to know how to see the truth for the truth in other situations.

There are so many scenarios that can be drawn from this text in Deuteronomy as to what is the right and truthful conclusion. This is how you use the law of YHVH to arrive at the right thing to do. The Bible also declares that a man cannot be convicted by less than two or three witnesses, but do we apply that law? Many are incarcerated based on the testimony of one witness and truly many are innocent.

Back to Aaron. This is how Aaron came to his conclusion that they ought not to eat of the wave and heave offering. He applied the law to sift out what should be done. “And when Moses heard that, he was content.” We are never content when the law is not applied.

We ought not to neglect the law of Moses and we ought not to ignore any bit of the Old Testament. Every jot and every tittle are relevant. Read through the Bible and do it with intent to learn. Do not just read to meet an obligation of having read the Bible. How many times have I heard a pastor ask the congregation if they have read the Bible that week? But I never hear asked if they understood what they read. I never hear them asked if they studied and applied that knowledge. I never hear, let’s share what you have read.

If you study the Bible you will always have a place to seek answers even if no one else is around. It is the job of the Holy Spirit to lead you into all truth. He will reveal the truth to you as you seek it out. If you don’t know what thus saith YHVH you will never hold the truth to measure your life and action by.

In Yeshua, He has given us the freedom to live in the law because the penalty of the law has been satisfied in His death. No need to fear the law because the penalty has been removed. We only now need to apply it liberally and with truth and understanding. Praises!

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Donations can be wired to
Bank of America
Catch the Wave Ministries International
Account # 488044890762
SWIFT BOFAUS3N (for -USD)
SWIFT BOFAUS6S (for non-USD)
Electronic/Routing # 111000025
Wire # 026009593
Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Apr 27, 2017 3:32 pm

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. Amos 8:11-12

The Famine is Coming
We must often walk to keep up with YHVH, not behind, not in front but in step with Him. I had encountered two situations of exactly the same kind. I have encountered two individuals who were, are, and might be still denying themselves sustenance for whatever reason. I have been privy to this perhaps it was so I could see what is coming. YHVH does nothing without first showing His prophet.
People all over are starving themselves so they can look good and feel better in the eyes of the world. We are under the impression that skinny is beautiful and healthier, whether or not you are eating the right amounts of calories and or maintaining a balance diet.
This is not just a worldly view but an across the board view. Believers are on the same band wagon. For a person like me that struggles with food allergies and can’t consume all the required foods, it is hard to see people starving themselves. When you know they can do better, but refuse, it is like a look into what is happening in their spirit.
It is truly something that is happening in the natural that is conveying a spiritual problem or a coming event. I wandered why this is happening and for sure I could not hear clearly. As I saw this situation taking over and tried to deal with it the best I could it truly began to concern me.
Then one day – very early in the morning a few days ago, I was passing a certain area where I now live. I caught a glimpse of a body, though the form of the clothes were there, the body itself was not. It was the second time that I had seen the likes. I was awake and moving about when I saw this presence cross my path.
I felt so impressed upon the second time it occurred that I searched through scriptures for a text I had recently read that was strange to me, though I had read the passage many times before. Job 4:15-16 “Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up: It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes,” Truly, I experienced this and my eyes were beginning to open to something YHVH was trying to show me but I was not getting it.
First I saw something in the natural about human nature that was disturbing me, then I see something in the spirit that was beckoning me to see deeper. Now, at this point I realize YHVH was indeed showing me something I had to take note of. I had no fear of what I saw because my spirit was gently telling me; you must see this and understand.
As Joseph told Pharaoh that his dreams both were one dream, I too understood that all of what I was seeing in the natural and now in the spiritual was all one vision. Suddenly a word came to me from the bible concerning a famine of the word in the land and I searched and searched but could not find it. I quickly called my sister to pick her brain and suddenly she said, “I have been thinking about that verse for a few days and had meant to look it up but didn’t.” She mentioned it was in the Minor Prophets and quickly I used an app on my Kindle to find it. There it was in Amos 8:11-12.
“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.”
The days are coming when there will be a famine in the land – of hearing the words of YHVH. I read those words and clearly understood all that I had seen and read were all one story. Just like Pharaoh who had the dream of the fat cows and then the skinny cows meaning there will be a time of plenty and then a time of famine.
For me, this is what I understand this all to mean. We live in a world where there is plenty to eat but we are denying ourselves from the lack of form. As it is in the world it so is in the church. As we deny ourselves the food in the natural we will also experience this in the spiritual. There is plenty to eat but we refuse for the sake of looks. We eat less though it is unhealthy; risking our lives and length of days for an image we see in the natural but in the spiritual there is no appearance.
We are physical hulls with empty souls and the time comes when we want to be fed but there will be a famine. Even today we are denying ourselves that spiritual food. We are starving ourselves both physically and spiritually until we don’t see the handwriting on the wall.
The body is not taking in any nutrients it needs to sustain and so we see also the spirit-man rejecting the spiritual food – no understanding though we read, study and are taught. As the body does not receive nutrients for the lack thereof, the spirit also does not retain wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Often our physical walk is a reflection of our spiritual walk.
The days of fatness are drawing to a close – the fullness of the Gentiles is approaching. (Romans 11:25) There is a season for everything and this season is coming to a close. Our spiritual seasons are a reflection also of what is happening in nature. We use to have four distinct seasons but now we can barely recognize one from another or enjoy the full spectrum of each season. Everything is merged into one indistinguishable season.
What I see is people hearing the word but failing to understand the word or even retain the word. Some hear it, receive it even but fail to be transformed by it. 11 Timothy 2:5 states, “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:” They are like that last spirit I saw. It had a form which could not be discerned, though I saw the body yet it lacked its complete transformation.
So much food we give away and yet so much hunger in the world. Job 4:16b -21, “…and I heard a voice, saying, Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker? Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly: How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth? They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it. Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.” Men are perishing without wisdom. YHVH gave us not only His beloved Son but also the Holy Spirit that we should not die as fools.
There is famine in the land – Pharaoh was given seven years of fatness followed by seven years of famine. Imagine how great the tribulation will be if we go through it during a spiritual famine. Hardly any will be saved.
These are the days to put fat on our bones and to put the fatness of the word in our hearts. Isaiah 58:10-11 states, “And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday: And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.” YHVH is telling us to work in the natural so when the spiritual drought comes we will be filled.
Did YHVH not make fat the bones of Pharaoh’s cows before the years of famine? Fatten yourselves up, the famine is coming. Practice yourselves to read, study, hear, and understand the word before the famine comes. What is happening in the natural is a shadow of things to come. We are being conditioned to abstain from those things we are in need of.
“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” (Proverbs 14:12; 16:25) Woe unto us who do not see the times approaching. If we find ourselves as one depicted in this article then we must check ourselves and make things right. Our bodies are the temple of YHVH and if it is weak for sure our spirit-man is weak. Feed the spirit-man and if it is strong the body will do that which is needful and be strong.
When you find your natural man rules the body you will find even the spirit-man to be weak and frail. “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” (Galatians 5:16) Put the spirit-man on the throne of your heart and commonsense will come back to every natural situation. The famine is coming; these are the days to fatten yourself.
I hope this word speak volumes to you. May your ears and eyes open and may you discern of that form whatever it is that appears to you.
Joy with the joy of YHVH

Please visit and join CTWM new Blog at
https://catchthewaveministries.wordpress.com/

http://catchthewaveministries.com/
1 575-405-7968
Email: joy@catchthewaveministries.com or Email: info@catchthewaveministries.com

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Or, to donate using a credit card click on the link below.
http://catchthewaveministries.com/Donate/Donate.htm

Copyright © 2017 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
You have been receiving updates from Catch the Wave Ministries International since or after 2006. Joy's travel updates follows the work of those involved in this ministry.

Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 165411
Irving, TX 75016

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. [joy@catchthewaveministries.com]
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Mei 08, 2017 11:43 am

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Who are the two witnesses of Revelation?
Revelation 10:8-11 “And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.”
Here we see the angel speaking to John the writer of Revelation saying that he, John, must prophecy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. It is clear that John has not completed his task of just writing this prophetic book but he will later be called on to prophesy to the entire world.
This message must be taken by the messenger to whom it was given. It is not meant for another to complete his task. Just as YHVH is not finished with Israel as we see the 144,000 virgins taking the good news throughout the tribulation. John also must complete His task.
Revelations 1:17-20 “And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.”
John was given these instructions to write, but specifically, the words of Yeshua states, “things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.” The word was not only for John’s day but also for a future time to come and so John “must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings.”
Revelations 11:4 states, “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.” The two olive trees are a reference to Israel and so we know that the two witnesses are Israelites, not individuals that might have been converted to Judaism but true, pure bloodline Israelites (Revelation 14:1-7). These two John’s are the two olive trees, pure Israelites, noted in Zechariah 4.
“1. And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep, And said unto me, What seest thou? 2. And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3. And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. 4. So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? 5. Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 6. Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. 7. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. 8. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 9. The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. 10. For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. 11. Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12. And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13. And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.” Zechariah 4
We see the two olive trees, one on the right and one on the left in verse 3. These verses are pointing to the identity of the two trees. We know that John the Baptist was the forerunner of Yeshua, and as we can see in verse 7 he was the one crying in the wilderness, saying "Behold the Lamb of God" or as stated in Zechariah 4:7 “Grace, grace unto it.”
Then we see John 1:15-16 tells us that “John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.”
John 1:6-8 tells us that John was to bear witness of Yeshua and still in the end He shall bear witness of Yeshua. “There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.” Verse 10 of Zechariah 4 now makes this declaration, “For who hath despised the day of small things?”
This is what John the Baptist says of himself. “I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.” And then we hear John soon after declaring these words in John 1:30, “This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.” John was but a small thing. “Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.” Yeshua’s word about John the Baptist in Matthew 11:11. If the least in the kingdom is greater than John then John is truly the least and the smallest.
In Zachariah 4:11 the question is asked about the meaning of the two olive trees. The answer is given in verse 14 of the same chapter. “These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.” These are the two Johns who are to return to the earth and complete their mission, John the Baptist crying Grace, grace unto it and John the Revelator prophesying again unto the people, nations, tongues and kings of the earth prior to the return of Yeshua.
Mark 10: 35-41
And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, come unto him, saying, Master, we would that thou shouldest do for us whatsoever we shall desire. And he said unto them, What would ye that I should do for you? They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory. But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized: But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared. And when the ten heard it, they began to be much displeased with James and John.
This is the same John who wrote the Book of Revelation. Here is the issue of sitting on the right hand and the left hand of Yeshua. Zechariah 4:3” What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?” The candlesticks represent the churches. John the Baptist ushered in the Head of the church and together John and John will usher in the end of the church age.
Remember, Yeshua only said to the brothers James and John that to sit on the right hand and on the left shall be given to them for whom it is prepared. Christ being the head of the church is the light of the church and to whom it is prepared they will sit on either side of Him. Zechariah 4:11 &14 tells us that the two witnesses are the two olive trees that will stand on the right and left side of the candlestick – Yeshua being the head of the church – “…even as Christ is the head of the church…” (Ephesians 5:23b)
Also remember, Yeshua did not say neither of the brothers, James and John, would not sit next to Him, but He stated that “it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.” It is prepared for one of the brothers but not both.
John the Baptist and John the son of Zebedee who is also the very same John who wrote Revelation are the two witnesses prophesied about both in Zechariah 4 and Revelation 11:1-4 John the Baptist herald the coming of the Messiah and John the Revelator herald the return of the Messiah in Revelation 16:15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.” (See also Revelation 19:11-16)
“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.”
Look at the reference in Revelation 11:1 concerning a reed like unto a rod. This is clearly a reference to John the Baptist as Yeshua refers to him in the Matthew 11:7-10 “And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.”
The meaning of the word reed also refers to a measuring reed or rod, a staff made of reed. Yeshua refers to John the Baptist as a reed shaken with the wind. Look at Revelation 11:1-2 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.” In this text we see that the measurement now pertains to the temple of YHVH, the altar and those that worship therein and does not include the court of the Gentiles. That time is over, the fullness of the Gentiles have been come in by this time. (See Romans 11:25)
After this occurrence then the gospel will be preached to Israel. Romans 11:26 “As so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.” True Israel must have her time. Who is true Israel? It is not anyone who has converted to Judaism as we found some noted in the Book of Esther 8:17, “…And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.” Throughout the ages many have converted to Judaism but are not true Jews by bloodline.
We return to Revelation 11:1-2 where we note that the two witnesses will be prophesying to true Israel. Yeshua came to the Jews first and then the Gentiles and then the time will come when the gospel must return to the Jews as we see in Revelation 14:1-7. As the scenario goes, The Lamb stood on a mount with the 144,000 pure, virgin Israelites (see Revelation 7:3-8) from twelve tribes of Israel: Juda, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manasses, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zabulon, Joseph and Benjamin. We do not see the names of Dan or Ephraim.
The gospel must now be preached to the tribes. “And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.” Revelation 14:14-20
Joel 1:7 Israel is presented as a vine that being a grape vine. See also Isaiah 5:1-7. “For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant…” (Verse 7a.) See Luke 21:20-24 where Yeshua says, “Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” What is trodden down? Grapes are trodden down and Israel is noted both in Joel and Isaiah as the vine that being the grape vine.
Thus, the gospel must be preached to Israel after “the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled.” John the Baptist must return and finish what he started. John the son of Zebedee who also wrote Revelation must return and prophesy again. Clearly, John the Baptist’s work is not completed and the other John’s work must continue.
Also, remember that Yeshua stated in Matthew 11:14 that John the Baptist “is Elias, which was for to come.” It is clear that Elias would not come but John the Baptist is the Elias that was prophesy about. This was prophesied in Malachi 4:5 “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” Yeshua stated that John the Baptist was the Elias, Greek for Elijah, that was prophesied about but we cannot ignore the reference to “the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” That is the time found in the Book of Revelation.
John the Baptist and John the son of Zebedee who also wrote the Book of Revelation are the two witnesses. What is beautiful about understand these two witnesses is that they will be here to preach to Israel. Israel will have their time as the Gentiles have our time. Israel will not be blind to their Messiah any longer. They eyes will be open and people from every tribe will accept their Messiah. “For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.” Romans 1:27 Our Father is a covenant keeper. Praises! Yet, there is always the remnant that believed in their Messiah but that time comes when the glorious multitudes will be gathered in.
There is a warning for Gentiles, “For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:21) If the Gentiles turn form YHVH as Israel rejected their Messiah, the Gentiles too will be cut off. May we read and understand for a privilege we all have to believe while there is yet time.

Revelation 10:10-11
And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Who are the two witnesses of Revelation?
Revelation 10:8-11 “And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.”
Here we see the angel speaking to John the writer of Revelation saying that he, John, must prophecy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. It is clear that John has not completed his task of just writing this prophetic book but he will later be called on to prophesy to the entire world.
This message must be taken by the messenger to whom it was given. It is not meant for another to complete his task. Just as YHVH is not finished with Israel as we see the 144,000 virgins taking the good news throughout the tribulation. John also must complete His task.
Revelations 1:17-20 “And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.”
John was given these instructions to write, but specifically, the words of Yeshua states, “things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.” The word was not only for John’s day but also for a future time to come and so John “must prophesy again before many people, and nations, and tongues, and kings.”
Revelations 11:4 states, “And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.” The two olive trees are a reference to Israel and so we know that the two witnesses are Israelites, not individuals that might have been converted to Judaism but true, pure bloodline Israelites (Revelation 14:1-7). These two John’s are the two olive trees, pure Israelites, noted in Zechariah 4.
“1. And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep, And said unto me, What seest thou? 2. And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3. And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. 4. So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord? 5. Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 6. Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. 7. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. 8. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 9. The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. 10. For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. 11. Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12. And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13. And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.” Zechariah 4
We see the two olive trees, one on the right and one on the left in verse 3. These verses are pointing to the identity of the two trees. We know that John the Baptist was the forerunner of Yeshua, and as we can see in verse 7 he was the one crying in the wilderness, saying "Behold the Lamb of God" or as stated in Zechariah 4:7 “Grace, grace unto it.”
Then we see John 1:15-16 tells us that “John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.”
John 1:6-8 tells us that John was to bear witness of Yeshua and still in the end He shall bear witness of Yeshua. “There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.” Verse 10 of Zechariah 4 now makes this declaration, “For who hath despised the day of small things?”
This is what John the Baptist says of himself. “I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.” And then we hear John soon after declaring these words in John 1:30, “This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.” John was but a small thing. “Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.” Yeshua’s word about John the Baptist in Matthew 11:11. If the least in the kingdom is greater than John then John is truly the least and the smallest.
In Zachariah 4:11 the question is asked about the meaning of the two olive trees. The answer is given in verse 14 of the same chapter. “These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.” These are the two Johns who are to return to the earth and complete their mission, John the Baptist crying Grace, grace unto it and John the Revelator prophesying again unto the people, nations, tongues and kings of the earth prior to the return of Yeshua.
Mark 10: 35-41
And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, come unto him, saying, Master, we would that thou shouldest do for us whatsoever we shall desire. And he said unto them, What would ye that I should do for you? They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory. But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized: But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared. And when the ten heard it, they began to be much displeased with James and John.
This is the same John who wrote the Book of Revelation. Here is the issue of sitting on the right hand and the left hand of Yeshua. Zechariah 4:3” What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?” The candlesticks represent the churches. John the Baptist ushered in the Head of the church and together John and John will usher in the end of the church age.
Remember, Yeshua only said to the brothers James and John that to sit on the right hand and on the left shall be given to them for whom it is prepared. Christ being the head of the church is the light of the church and to whom it is prepared they will sit on either side of Him. Zechariah 4:11 &14 tells us that the two witnesses are the two olive trees that will stand on the right and left side of the candlestick – Yeshua being the head of the church – “…even as Christ is the head of the church…” (Ephesians 5:23b)
Also remember, Yeshua did not say neither of the brothers, James and John, would not sit next to Him, but He stated that “it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.” It is prepared for one of the brothers but not both.
John the Baptist and John the son of Zebedee who is also the very same John who wrote Revelation are the two witnesses prophesied about both in Zechariah 4 and Revelation 11:1-4 John the Baptist herald the coming of the Messiah and John the Revelator herald the return of the Messiah in Revelation 16:15 “Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.” (See also Revelation 19:11-16)
“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.”
Look at the reference in Revelation 11:1 concerning a reed like unto a rod. This is clearly a reference to John the Baptist as Yeshua refers to him in the Matthew 11:7-10 “And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.”
The meaning of the word reed also refers to a measuring reed or rod, a staff made of reed. Yeshua refers to John the Baptist as a reed shaken with the wind. Look at Revelation 11:1-2 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.” In this text we see that the measurement now pertains to the temple of YHVH, the altar and those that worship therein and does not include the court of the Gentiles. That time is over, the fullness of the Gentiles have been come in by this time. (See Romans 11:25)
After this occurrence then the gospel will be preached to Israel. Romans 11:26 “As so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.” True Israel must have her time. Who is true Israel? It is not anyone who has converted to Judaism as we found some noted in the Book of Esther 8:17, “…And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.” Throughout the ages many have converted to Judaism but are not true Jews by bloodline.
We return to Revelation 11:1-2 where we note that the two witnesses will be prophesying to true Israel. Yeshua came to the Jews first and then the Gentiles and then the time will come when the gospel must return to the Jews as we see in Revelation 14:1-7. As the scenario goes, The Lamb stood on a mount with the 144,000 pure, virgin Israelites (see Revelation 7:3-8) from twelve tribes of Israel: Juda, Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nepthalim, Manasses, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zabulon, Joseph and Benjamin. We do not see the names of Dan or Ephraim.
The gospel must now be preached to the tribes. “And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.” Revelation 14:14-20
Joel 1:7 Israel is presented as a vine that being a grape vine. See also Isaiah 5:1-7. “For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant…” (Verse 7a.) See Luke 21:20-24 where Yeshua says, “Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” What is trodden down? Grapes are trodden down and Israel is noted both in Joel and Isaiah as the vine that being the grape vine.
Thus, the gospel must be preached to Israel after “the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled.” John the Baptist must return and finish what he started. John the son of Zebedee who also wrote Revelation must return and prophesy again. Clearly, John the Baptist’s work is not completed and the other John’s work must continue.
Also, remember that Yeshua stated in Matthew 11:14 that John the Baptist “is Elias, which was for to come.” It is clear that Elias would not come but John the Baptist is the Elias that was prophesy about. This was prophesied in Malachi 4:5 “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” Yeshua stated that John the Baptist was the Elias, Greek for Elijah, that was prophesied about but we cannot ignore the reference to “the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” That is the time found in the Book of Revelation.
John the Baptist and John the son of Zebedee who also wrote the Book of Revelation are the two witnesses. What is beautiful about understand these two witnesses is that they will be here to preach to Israel. Israel will have their time as the Gentiles have our time. Israel will not be blind to their Messiah any longer. They eyes will be open and people from every tribe will accept their Messiah. “For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.” Romans 1:27 Our Father is a covenant keeper. Praises! Yet, there is always the remnant that believed in their Messiah but that time comes when the glorious multitudes will be gathered in.
There is a warning for Gentiles, “For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:21) If the Gentiles turn form YHVH as Israel rejected their Messiah, the Gentiles too will be cut off. May we read and understand for a privilege we all have to believe while there is yet time.

Revelation 10:10-11
And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Copyright © 2017 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
You have been receiving updates from Catch the Wave Ministries International since or after 2006. Joy's travel updates follows the work of those involved in this ministry.

Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 165411
Irving, TX 75016

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Mei 15, 2017 1:10 pm

The Role of Evolution
Darwin came up with the theory of evolution. Modern Christianity balks at this theory, because the premise of evolution says that man was not created by YHVH, but rather we evolved from a simple cell organism into more and more complex cell structures. By and by, life on earth evolved into what it is today. We have been trained to think that evolution is impossible because YHVH created the world and all that is in it.
Yet Genesis chapter 6 tells us that the interjection of an evolutionary process does exist, and that the angels who descended introduced genetic material into the living organisms and human DNA. Due to this addition, humans have gone through the process of evolution to some degree. This is why we have primordial genes and why we have birth defects; which are caused by something that has caused our original DNA to change, become infected, and evolve from YHVH’s original state of being.
The angelic DNA is like a biological virus which changed over time due to genetic mutations. The bible says that there were giants in the land before and after. (See Genesis chapter 6) Yes, before the flood and after the flood because we have eye witness accounts in scriptures that describe the presence of giants in the land of Canaan and leading up to David’s day.
Nimrod became a mighty hunter. The word mighty is the same word “gibborw” which refers to the giant offspring of the mixing of angels and the daughters of men. Nimrod obviously found a way to introduce angelic DNA: humans were once again on the evolution track, perhaps by polluting himself with angelic DNA that survived the flood.
Nimrod evolved into a giant, giving rise to a new human species that would spread his genes through propagation. Methods of propagation: direct genetic manipulation (as like Nimrod), viruses, chemical alteration, raiding other tribes and capturing their women and thus introducing new DNA into the next generation. Evolution has environmental contributors such as viruses, chemicals, and people groups who have been cut off from the general population, hence, having a purer original gene pool to manipulate.
The sons of God, as read in Genesis 6:1-4; having interjected their DNA into the human gene pool were imprisoned, according to the books of Enoch and Jude. However, with Nimrod, we have to remember that being only two generations removed from the flood, may have had access to angelic DNA. The Earth was covered with the dead afterwards, it would not have been impossible for bodies to be found that were still viable to harvest DNA from. We have the story of Gilgamesh who survived the flood, and perhaps DNA was harvested from him or some others like him who may have survived the flood.
Somehow, angelic DNA was reintroduced into the human gene pool. We have giants in the land of Canaan. We also have people migrating all over the Earth at the time of the dispersion after the tower of Babel. As people began to scatter after the fall of the tower, some of those people may have also contaminated their DNA like Nimrod. That DNA would have traveled with those people as they went abroad.
Man was not created to evolve, but with the introduction of this DNA, some genes become latent or recessive, others might have become dominant. The bible tells us that angels are bright beings. There are vast descriptions of angelic forms in the bible. Could it be that the added DNA allowed some humans to evolve into a diversity of races? Look at the various hues of the skin of men, the various eye colorations, heights, and deformities throughout the history of man.
Emerging primordial genes can range anywhere from the birth of fools, some with strange anomalies and some born geniuses beyond the intellectual abilities of man. In times past we put such people on display in side shows but now we are learning how to redirect them to enhance humanity. Look at how we have learned to produce designer babies with the exact specifics of color, height, gender, intellectual abilities etc. We have surely learned to manipulate our DNA, which is the catalyst for human evolution – anything outside of how YHVH first created us. This is the evolution that should be considered evolution and not what Darwin attests to.
Let me interject that YHVH has given many special people great gifts beyond that of normal men. Those gifts were intended to demonstrate great feats in protecting and caring for His people and never meant to be abused. Samson’s great strength was one; Solomon’s unique wisdom was another. Let us also note here that both and many others have allowed their YHVH given gift to be corrupted.
What the bible teaches us is that YHVH created everything after it’s' own kind. This is throughout Genesis 1 and Genesis 6. Remember also that YHVH told Noah to only put on the ark everything after “their kind.” Evolution is an interjection into the DNA of man not the origin of man. The selection of humans and creatures on the ark was to ensure that YHVH’s original species would be the only ones to survive and repopulate the earth.
Today we are hearing about trans-humanism, and how man is being manipulated to see, hear and function better with the introduction of animal DNA and bionics or induction of some chemical mind altering substance. Is it a wonder, globally marijuana which is a mind altering drug, is becoming acceptable? The book of Revelation 9:21 call this sorcery. The word sorcery in the Greek is the word “pharmakeia” from which we have the word “pharmacy.” It means the use or the administering of drugs.
As humans become more actively involved in being medicated or using recreational drugs which lead to addictions, we become more susceptible to deception and seductions of idolatry. People are experiencing all forms of abnormal reactions and side-effects to drugs. Some have become cannibals and others feel they are becoming vampires and so-on. The debauchery is far reaching.
Once we accept Darwin’s theory of evolution we begin to believe we can do whatever we want with human DNA, because we deem it in line with nature. This is far from the truth. We are playing God, but we are no gods. We are actually being manipulated by the fallen ones to revive their DNA and breed a strain of super humans which they will then possess because they are disembodied beings. We are playing into their hands. We are giving them what they need, supermen and superwomen that will one day bring us to destruction.
What is the answer to this dilemma? We must repent and turn from our wicked ways. “If my people who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14) Some might say that this is a text meant only for Israel, but is it really? Read it and see the global implications. We are in His image so we are His people. If we humble our selves, pray and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways – this is global. This is the plan of salvation not only for Israel, but for the world. Remember, YHVH so loved the world that he gave His only Son so that we will not perish. Remember also that Yeshua came to His own and they did not receive Him accept for a remnant. Then the gospel went to the Gentiles until the fullness of the Gentiles be completed.
YHVH will forgive any person, people, nations and tongues that repent. Look at Nineveh for example. These are the words of a loving, forgiving God. REPENTANCE is the answer the world is looking for and Yeshua is the instrument of that answer.
Evolution is not a natural process. It was introduced by the fallen angels of Genesis 6 that caused both man and beast to be altered and now it is through the influence of demonic powers that man is once again attempting the process of causing us to evolve by means of DNA manipulation. YHVH will reap a remnant from the earth of righteous people. Those are the people who do not take part in this debauchery. Ask yourself, do you really need all the changes, enhancements and manipulations?
[b]

Joy with the joy of YHVH[/b]

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 165411
Irving, TX 75016

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Mei 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Van : Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. [joy@catchthewaveministries.com]

All Israel Will Be Saved

All Israel Will Be Saved
Amos 9:9
For, lo, I will command, and among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
Romans 11:26-27
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Two verses, one from the Old Testament and the other from the New Testament that supports the righteous remnant of Israel that shall be saved. Remember, “the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed and the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed.”
How is it possible that all Israel shall be saved when we know that Israel was blinded because of their unbelief? This unbelief prevented them from recognizing their Messiah. So Israel continues to live in their sins. Yet, there has always been a remnant of the children of Israel which believed in Messiah.
Romans 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Paul clarifies the benefit of this blindness to the world in Romans 11:11. “I say then, Having they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their all salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.” The blindness on Israel’s part is not only for the Gentiles to come in but also to demonstrate to Israel that if even the heathens could find forgiveness in their YHVH Elohim so could they.
Israel should be rightly jealous seeing how YHVH through His Son can bring heathenish nations to repentance. Hence, Israel seeing others worshiping and obeying their God might provoke them to jealousy. It is obvious from the text, or at least it should be obvious that YHVH has not replaced or forgotten Israel.
In the above text from Amos we see that YHVH will command Israel to be sifted among all the nations. This is referring to all the nations that have taken Israel into captivity. Remember, the Assyrians believed in dispersing its' captives from their native lands and assimilating them into their societies. Captives were also forced to intermarry so that the bloodline would be broken.
Yet YHVH knows all the bloodlines of Israel from Rueben to Benjamin. Not only will Israel be sifted among the nations to preserve the bloodlines of the tribes but also to preserve righteousness in Jacob. YHVH knows how to preserve the bloodlines. Judah’s bloodline was almost severed when his two sons died and Tamar was not given Shelah in Genesis 38. Tamar tricked Judah and pretended to be a prostitute and slept with Judah. From that union Pharez and his twin brother was born.
Then we have Naomi whose son died in Moab and her daughter-in-law, Ruth, followed her back to Israel and being redeemed by Boaz the bloodline to Messiah was again reestablished. The story of Pharez and Boaz is one story. Pharez was a bastard born to Tamar and her father-in-law Judah. Let’s take a look at the scripture reference below.
Deuteronomy 23:2
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to the tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
Pharez was a bastard and as we move along his bloodline we see that Boaz is the tenth generation from Pharez. Boaz' next generation (if in the bloodline) can now enter back into the congregation of YHVH. As a kinsman redeemer, married to Ruth, their son will restore the bloodline of Messiah. You see YHVH never forgets and He knows how to preserve the bloodline.
Note that in Ruth 4:10 We understand that the children fathered by Boaz is not his own but “…to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place…” Boaz was keenly aware that any seed produced by him would be attributed to another man. Boaz was redeeming the name of the dead.
This is exactly what Judah’s son Onah was to do for his brother Er but instead spilled his seed on the ground. (See Genesis 38:9) He refused to be his kinsman redeemer for he “…knew that the seed should not be his …” Boaz understood that Obed should not be his seed, yet he desired to be that very redeemer. Just like Yeshua knew that the seeds of the Gentiles who would come to salvation in Him were not of the seed of Israel yet He died for us.
Interesting, Boaz' name is mentioned whenever a reference is made of the bloodline to Yeshua and not Mahlon’s. Boaz found favor in the eyes of YHVH. It is also true with Israel even though Israel sinned and was cast out of the land. YHVH will preserve all Israel through their bloodline.
I believe we will all be quite amazed when all is revealed how YHVH preserved the seed of Israel among the nations. As Amos states, “yet not the least grain fall upon the earth.” YHVH knows how to redeem Israel even among the nations as He redeems all humanity through His Son. Yeshua is our redeemer. He has redeemed all us bastards of the heathen nations through His shed blood.
Let’s take a look at Ruth, a Gentile
Deuteronomy 23:3
An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to the tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever:
Boaz was a relative of Elimelech, so we can be assured that he was of the direct bloodline of Pharez who was the bastard son of Judah and Tamar his daughter-in-law. Boaz was a near relative but not the closest relative to redeem Ruth. There was a nearer relative who relinquish his right to redeem both the land and Ruth. (See Ruth 4:6)
Boaz is the tenth generation from Pharez who was a bastard not allowed to enter into the congregation of Israel. Ruth now is a Moabite who also was not allowed to enter into the congregation of YHVH. Why? “Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia to curse thee.” (Deuteronomy 23:4)
We see why the Moabites were not allowed to enter into the congregation of YHVH. Why then was Ruth found acceptable? Ruth was married to Mahlon being bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh. Ruth also showed kindness to Naomi in ways her ancestors failed to do.
This tenth generation was redeemed both by a Moabite and a bastard’s descendant. Both were cut off from entering into the congregation of YHVH. Both were redeemed in this tenth generation. Look at how the seed is preserved. The least seed did not fall to the ground.
YHVH is speaking to Amos about corn and He clearly stated that not the least grain of “corn” will fall to the earth. He did not start out with corn and ended with wheat. YHVH is speaking clearly of one kind of seed. This seed is Israel.
True Israel is alive in the nations from whence YHVH will gather them. Israel is intact and YHVH knows every grain. Perhaps we are not looking in the right places for Israel because as they were cast out of the land the curses that fell upon them made them so low in the eyes of man that they are over looked.
Here is a beautiful verse in Amos 9:7 “Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have I not brought you up Israel out of the land of Egypt? And the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?” Who are these Ethiopians? Are they not the descendants of Cush? Actually, Ethiopian in Hebrew is Kuwshiy (koo-shee’) and it means “their blackness.” Did YHVH not bring the children of Israel out of Egypt after 430 years? How might these people look after being slaves for so long in a hot desert region?
Let’s look at this from a biblical understanding. We read in Song of Solomon 1:6 “Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me…” 430 years of slavery in the hot dry Egyptian sun making bricks and doing menial labor will cause the sun to blacken any skin. We already know that skin can only be black if you have the propensity to be darkened due to the melanin in the skin.
If we don’t want to acknowledge that Israel are among those of a darker race people, then look at the description in Deuteronomy 28. There you will find a people whose race is despised, who live at the lowest levels of society, and are driven to and out of every nation. These are people who are held back and held down.
Cursed are they financially, spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially, driven to the brink of the world’s nations, contracting all the plagues and diseases and all that they do come to naught. They shall serve their enemies. Deuteronomy 28 ends with Israel once again being sold as bondmen and bondwomen. Does this sound anything like the Israel you know today? Israel will not be brought back from the brink until the fullness of the Gentiles has come.
We are assured that not one grain will fall to the earth. We know that they are many people today who call themselves true Israelites. Remember, we have two groups of the children of Israel that went into captivity: the first ten tribes, Israel, to the Assyrians, and the second group, Judah, two tribes to the Babylonians, then the Medes and Persians and Ezra and Nehemiah brought some back to the land. The ten tribes were decimated among the nations whereas the two tribes referred to as Judah spent only 70 years captive and only a small remnant returned.
Can you just imagine YHVH sifting through all the peoples for the earth, through every nation, in every tongue and village seeking out His every grain that belongs to HIM? He’ll not miss a grain. He knows every seed with every drop of blood that flows through every person and He knows how to sift. Might we not all find we are ashamed of ourselves when the true heirs are exposed to the light?
One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. The world is meanwhile looking down its nose at true Israel but when that time comes might we find that all the while some of us were looking down at our own selves?
What is the other bright side to this? That Yeshua died for the entire world, Israel included. He will not only preserve Israel and pluck her out of the world, but He will preserve the church as well. So there is much hope for all of us. As we see hope for Israel let us also see hope for each other. Go and proclaim the gospel thus Israel, whether the remnant or the Gentiles might be saved. The rest is left to YHVH. PRAISES!
Joy with the joy of YHVH

Please visit and join CTWM new Blog at:

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 165411
Irving, TX 75016

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Mei 21, 2017 8:27 pm

The Overtaken
Amos 9:11-15
11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the Lord that doeth this.
13 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.

YHVH is telling Israel that the day will come when He will bring again the prosperity of Israel. In order to do this He must first raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen. Remember, in that day, can imply the day of YHVH being as 1000 years time period equaling His day.
During that day which is during Messiah’s reign, the tabernacle of David will be raised up. We are not speaking about a physical structure like the tent David raised over the Ark of the Covenant. The veil was torn in twain when Yeshua died so that will not be reestablished. Why? It is simply because He died for the sins of the entire world.
Also, remember that David kept the Ark of the Covenant in the house of Obed-Edom, actually, on Obed-Edom’s threshing floor. Amos 9:9 states, “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.” It is imperative to understand the purpose of the threshing floor. It is to sift out the chaff from the seed. The entire world is being sifted, although there will be a specific time when only Israel, true Israelites, will be sifted out.
The imagery in these two paragraphs implies that the earth will be sifted through a sieve that is the Word/Law/Commandments of YHVH. The threshing floor is the place and the law is the sieve. See Revelation 14:15-18 when true Israel will be reaped:
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Now see Matthew 3:12 which speak about the harvest of the world. The harvest of those gathered from the nations is referred to as the wheat. Israel is referred to as corn or grapes. “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” Note that there are two distinct harvests.
Amos 9 is speaking about the harvest and restoration of true Israel. Thus, the raising up of the tabernacle of David is referring to the harvest of Israel and restoring Israel as in the days of old. Israel will have her time as YHVH cannot break His covenant.
Amos 9:12 speak about the possessions Israel will be restored to, that being the remnants of Edom and of all the nations of the world. The word “possess” means to drive out, occupy, bring to ruin that which belongs to another. Thus we understand that Israel will drive out the nations that have come into the land and have taken possession of it. Indeed, all the nations of the world at one time or another have taken possession of the land.
Now look at the following verse, “Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed…” The word “overtake” means to causatively come near for a purpose. Israel shall be like the plowman who overtakes the reapers of the land before they have time to even reap their crops. Overtake also means to draw near as an enemy. Those who have possessed the land will not have a chance to reap because Israel will plow them over.
Not as in the time when Israel first possessed the land flowing with milk and honey – eating what they had not planted and dwelling in houses they had not built. In this day, Israel will plow up and then plant as will be obvious in verse 14.
The treader of grapes will overtake those that sow seed. The word “treader” means to string a bow, by treading on it like in bending the bow. Hence we understand that before the heathens of the land have time to sow their seeds, the treader of grapes, Israel, will destroy them before those nations in the land plant.
“…and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.” Remember, mountains in the bible are references to nations. (See Revelation 17) The nations shall ooze, drip with sweet wine, like fresh grapes just pressed out. This represents the victory of Israel over their enemies. And then we see that all the hills shall melt which refers to all the illicit places of worship which the heathens built in the land. The nations indeed will be pressed out like new wine and the altars will be utterly destroyed.
Now we come to the place where Israel, true Israel, will again become prosperous in the land. Israel will be the ones to build the waste cities and plant their own vineyards and make their own gardens. It will not possess what is already there because all that has been utterly defiled. True Israel will inhabit, drink and eat from the labor of their hands. The nations will not be able to take credit for what Israel inherits.
Now see the finale of this day, “And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.” YHVH is saying that HE will be the one to plant them upon their land and never again will they lose that land or be spewed out of it.
Why is all this so important? It is because we have a tendency to interpret scripture based on our own preconceived notions or based on what the eye sees. Our hope for Israel is not in what we see but in those things that have yet to come to pass. We believe that through the intervention of nations and politicians and Church movements acting out of love for Israel we can usher in YHVH’s promises.
“And I will plant…” says YHVH. Not man or a movement or a peace treaty but YHVH. He knows every grain of corn and He knows His day. He even knows how true Israel looks and behaves. When we read about the children of Israel returning to the land we read “in that day.”
Let’s put some of these pieces together. The Gentile nations have its time until the fullness be come in. True Israel has its time when YHVH shall gather them and not one grain shall be lost. So this time is to bring in the harvest of the Gentiles even though we realize that a remnant of Israelites will come in during this time as well. We do not forsake Israel in this harvest yet we must be focused on the Gentile’s time at hand.
The world is in debauchery sliding down that slippery slope of degradation. It is time for the church to overtake its own reapers, the devil and his henchmen, who are out to break us. It is time to takeout those that are sowing seeds of discord, evil, corruption, deception etc., because we see iniquity is abounding. Israel has its' time, let us not waste our time. This is our day; make haste before the laborers are overtaken by evil.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968
Email: joy@catchthewaveministries.com or
Email: info@catchthewaveministries.com

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 165411
Irving, TX 75016

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Mei 25, 2017 9:45 pm

View this email in your browser

The Very Bad Habit Of Being A Christian

What is the possibility that Christianity can become a bad habit? I believe for many believers today they are living a life of habit and not one of faith. There are many who dress the part and act the part, yet they have little or no understanding of the word. They are able to parrot what they have been taught or told to believe and they go along with the look of being a Christian, but their lives prove otherwise.
It is true that the body of Christ has many gifts and there are many parts to the body, but what happens when a part of the body atrophies? What happens when a part of the body begins to act like a parasite on the whole rather than a productive member of the body?
Let me give an example. Here in Hawaii we have many homeless people living on the beaches. Believe it or not many are addicts living off of benefits which they use to purchase drugs. Once the resources are finished for the month they then look to society to feed and clothe them. Those that receive aid from Christian based ministries hear the word every time resources are given and yes, they can quote the bible better than you and me at times.
Some of these addicts give their EBT cards to dealers so that they can purchase their drugs. When that money is spent they beg and steal to take them through the month. Then here comes the ministries with food and clothes laden wagons. It is easy to take an individual off the street, but to keep them off is another thing.
It is painful to see much of the resources given ending up as rubbish or to be told by the recipient that they were stolen. If you ask many of these individuals if they believe in Yeshua and have invited Him into their hearts they would say yes. They could quote you every verse that pertains to salvation and hope in Yeshua. They are practicing a habit of faith but not living it. The habit is to come and get resources when needed and to hear the word knowing that at the end of the sermon they will be fed or clothed. They have a form of godliness but they deny the power of the Holy Spirit to change them.
Let’s take this to the four walls of churching whether one is in a ministry or formal church group. It is nothing to show up for services or participate in a project, but to actually be able to defend their faith or even share it is a challenge. Why a challenge? Yeshua gave a command to go make disciples of the nations but instead we have corralled the flock and made them into useless herds that cannot reproduce.
Turn on the radio and there are so many Christian stations to choose from. The television, internet, and a host of Christian reading materials for every group and sect of society are available. Yet the Christian church is not prepared to share their faith on a reasonable, logical and methodical manner. This is because the modern church is in the habit of being saved but not discipling.
What does it mean to be discipled? It means to understand the fundamentals of why you have accepted Yeshua as Savior and how to apply the scriptures to your life to impact change through the moving of the Holy Spirit. It means to be taught methodically the scriptures from Genesis through Revelations and have a working knowledge of what the bible is all about. It means you should be able to guide an unbeliever through the steps to salvation and then turn about and disciple those as you had been discipled.
It also means that through the process of making disciples; the disciple would learn what ministry is, what their unique gift is and how their part is to be incorporated into the body. The newly discipled believer should be able to acquire the vision Yeshua gave the church to go and make disciples. All the other commandments should also be conveyed to the newly discipled believer such as feeding, clothing, visitation and housing those that lack. Taking care of the widows and orphans and giving the tithe are essential to a well rounded discipled member of the body of Yeshua.
There is a difference between showing up for ministry and ministering from the heart and from a place of knowledge and understanding. Nothing more hinders the work than working alongside individuals who are habit forming but not disciple yearning. It is like dragging useless luggage around with nothing you can use in the suitcase.
The body of Yeshua is an arsenal of power tools ready to be plugged in to the right source. The church has a vat of laypersons to draw on, but is the layperson ready to do the work? Why does the pastor have to put on all the hats of the body when there is only one head? If the pastor puts on the hat how about the body being the other articles of clothing like someone being the shoes and go, someone being the outer garment and cover someone’s nakedness or someone being the glove and take hold of the plow.
Yes, we run the risk of being in the habit of doing those things also. Without a vision for why you are doing what you are doing it can be detrimental to the one serving and the one receiving the service. "Without a vision the people perish" is something we quote but don’t actualize.
Why is the church habit forming? I believe it is because we live in a lazy society where we can drive through and get what we want. We are used to living in a paper plate disposable world and we think the gospel is also disposable. The bible tells us the word will not return void. This must first be true for each one of us before we can promote it to others. Too often I meet people where the word has not even taken root. Yeah, Yeah, yeah, you are saying stop judging. Go back and read every one of those verses that speaks about judging and see what they really mean. We are to judge, but first make sure we are innocent of any charges so we can judge rightly. That judgment allotted to believers in the word is so that we are able to guide others so that they will not be judged in the end.
The word will not return void, means when applied to our lives it will make the impact of change of mind, thoughts, lifestyle, actions, etc. If this is not true with each of us then how do we impress someone to hear what we are heralding? Laziness is sweeping the church. Social media has now become the church organization of choice. It is the go to gospel. How do we justify being able to relate every joke, stupid situation, relate everyone’s personal life to others, but we can't relate the prophecy, birth, death, resurrection and coming again of Yeshua.
The church has a lot of good Christian habits but do you know a habit can’t save you, only the blood of Yeshua can. Showing up for church every Sunday will not save you, attending every ministry and even singing in the choir will not save you. Let me say this, being saved will allow you to minister through the choir but without being saved you are only performing. Then being saved and not being a true disciple will only hinder others and make the church look unintelligent.
When I hear people say they can’t understand the Bible I begin to question what bible they are reading. There is a habit in reading the Bible for many but not the habit of seeking YHVH in the Bible. If you seek Him you shall find Him. If you are not finding Him or understanding Him then question your motives not His. Are we truly converted or are we converts. Converted means we have a new heart and a new mindset. Just being a convert means I have converted to include churching into my schedule.
Christianity cannot rub off on anyone. Parroting what someone else said is not conversion it is cultic. The gospel is not making people into us, but rather into Yeshua’s likeness. Christianity is not even about following the leader but being the leader Yeshua has called each of us to be. We can all lead in our own gifts. We can each enhance others only if we are enhanced by the power of the gospel.
II Corinthians 6:1-10
1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
6 By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
8 By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
This text is a picture of what the discipled church should look like in ministry. This is the commitment, conversion and understanding of who we are and how the gospel has impacted us so that our lives might impact others. This does not read like a habit but like the pig who contributed the bacon for breakfast so he had to be committed. The chicken who contributed the eggs was dedicated because she could go on giving without the lost to her life. The pig however understood he had to commit his life.
Some believers are dedicated to show up and participate but how many are really committed to being a true disciple. They show up unprepared hoping the Holy Spirit will meet them there. They dedicate a certain time for reading the Bible but no time for seeking YHVH. They show up for work but they lack the skills to carry the task out. They will only do enough to supply breakfast but like the pig they are not prepared to provide not only for breakfast but for lunch and dinner.
The habit is to do only enough to be noticed and not enough to be of help or impact. They carve out their space of service and leave the rest for someone else. They will never see what is left undone because they fulfilled their requirement for the day. Rather than helping they only frustrate the work and the workers.
So how do we address this issue? We must stop using the Bible as a lucky charm, the word for the day grab a verse why don’t you, the daily pick and the fortune cookie verse for the week. The church must systematically walk the body through the Bible and teach book-by-book. Show how the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed and the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed. Teach the oneness of the Bible and the how to walk a believer through the Bible so that they can defend their faith and impart it to others.
Allow the body to take on roles that will develop them into wholesome viable believers of the body. Take risk like Yeshua did with His disciples when He sent them out two-by-two. Stop spoon feeding the church by entertaining them to keep them. The Bible teaches a remnant will be saved in Israel and in the church. Do you know what a remnant is? It is a piece of a whole not the entire thing. Recognize the remnant so you can dedicate more time to nurturing them or else they will die prematurely.
Stop teaching the body to become habitual Christians and teach them how to become the living WORD. There is a difference! Read II Corinthians 6:1-10 again and see what the living church looks like. Ask yourself, “Am I a habit or am I THE WORD made manifest?”
Go to it, let us examine ourselves and see how we might be the weakest link and let us strengthen our link. Quit everything that has become habit forming while disguising itself as Christian. Stop being addicted to churching and nourish yourselves on the WORD. Stop pretending you are saved and you're laboring in the field when you know all your habits have not converted you.
The time will come when the sifting will commence, and how will we fair? Has the seed long gone out of the chaff?
Father, help us to conform to your image and be transformed by your word. Search us YHVH and see our faults and deliver us from complacency. Remove every branch that does not bear fruit so that the tree can produce and not be hewed down. In the name of Yeshua.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 165411
Irving, TX 75016

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Jun 07, 2017 2:07 pm

What Is Prophecy and What Is Not
Prophecy, “It is a discourse emanating from divine inspiration and declaring the purposes of God, whether by reproving and admonishing the wicked, or comforting the afflicted or revealing things hidden; esp. by foretelling future events. As used in the New Testament, the gifts and utterances of these prophets, esp. of the predictions of the works of which, set apart to teach the gospel, will accomplish for the kingdom of Christ.”
When we read in the Bible about prophecy we understand that it is a foretelling of something that is yet to come. Prophecy is not a desire or a hope one has, but rather what YHVH has foretold; concerning a person, place, or nation. Foreknowledge comes from YHVH, as interpretation of dreams comes from Him.
Therefore, prophecy is the foretelling of future events that will accomplish the works of the kingdom of Messiah. It is not for personal gain or vain glory. It is used for reproving, admonishing, comforting, and revealing things hidden. These are the perimeters used in prophesying.
For example; to reprove and admonish a nation to repent of their sin, or else they will fall into judgment. To specifically name that judgment would be prophecy. To comfort the afflicted by being given a word that YHVH will deliver them and how he will deliver them is prophecy. To reveal something hidden that you had no knowledge of except the Spirit revealed it to you is prophecy.
To conjure up a false belief of things that you hope for or think might make people feel happy about or to give false hope is not prophecy, but lying. To make your self feel important by telling people what they want to hear is lying. To use the scripture to declare what is accessible by every believer as though you are the one instrument to deliver it is lying. To even use the scripture for divination, by using colors, symbols or other things derived from the bible is divination/witchcraft. All prophecy comes from YHVH through His Holy Spirit.
Jeremiah warned the nation of Israel about listening to false prophets who gave false hopes to Israel. “…and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.” Jeremiah 6:13-14; 8:10-11
The false prophets were steadily giving the people good news in spite of their bad behavior. The bad behavior was not dealt with and the false prophets were not inquiring from YHVH what His will was, concerning the situation. They simply took it upon themselves to prophesy only good news to the people – what the people wanted to hear.
Jeremiah 14:13-16
Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place. Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed. And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and they shall have none to bury them, them, their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters: for I will pour their wickedness upon them.
Take a close look at YHVH’s words about the false prophets. They lie in His name, finalizing their words with “In the name of YHVH” or “In the name of Yeshua”. Once the words are uttered in the name of the Father or the Son we can be sure we have used Their Name in vain, because the words the false prophets speak will not at all come to pass. Those are vain words.
In Numbers 24:13, Balaam declares, “If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the commandment of the Lord, to do either good or bad of mine own mind; but what the Lord saith, that will I speak?” No man should ever break YHVH’s commands to attempt to do “good” or do “bad” of their own mind. To “do good” is to prophesy something good to someone to encourage or bolster one’s own importance. To do “bad” is to attempt to curse someone because one is envious or thinking that person does not deserve better because of their behavior. It is not for us to decide but rather for YHVH to give us that quickening or unction concerning His will for any person, place, or nation.
Balak offered to pay Balaam a great deal of wealth to curse Israel, but Balaam could not go against YHVH’s command. YHVH blessed Israel and hence Balaam could not undo what is YHVH’s providence for Israel. Even so, Yeshua was sent to cleanse the world from sin and if anyone desires to be washed clean they are free to call upon Him. Nothing can separate us from this love that is extended to the entire world.
Yeshua gave specific instructions on how to obtain the blessing of YHVH and if we sin, how to repent and return into fellowship with the Father. We can read all the blessings stored up for the believer in the Bible and by reading you can discover them one-by-one. The blessings run the gamete of life. It goes from as far as 'selling all you have and come follow me' all the way to 'seek ye first the kingdom of YHVH and all other things will be added unto you'. No one can turn around and act as though they are prophesying to you what has already been established as an inheritance for all who come through Yeshua.
So what is there that a prophet can prophesy to you or I, that YHVH did not already cover in His word as an inheritance? Does YHVH really care so little for His word that every so called prophet can just walk up to you and lay on hands and prophesy? Are they prophesying or simply declaring what YHVH has already stated in His word?
Paul declares in I Corinthians 1:17-22 these words:
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
Paul declares that Yeshua sent him “but to preach the gospel.” What does that mean? The gospel is something we proclaim, we herald and announce based on what has already been said and what has already been accomplished. We do not preach a new gospel or operate apart from what Yeshua established.
It is the same thing with prophecy. Prophecy is after the pattern of what has already been established in the Old Testament. YHVH spoke and the prophets spoke exactly what YHVH said – no more and no less. So we preach what has already been spoken and established in the gospel. The pattern has already been established and this is the pattern we operate in.
Prophecy is a foretelling of things to come and not declaring to someone what you hope for them. The gift of prophecy should not be wielded as a magic wand. It is not a catch all for everything that has gone wrong so that everything can go right. That is what the blood of Yeshua is for. John 15:7 states, “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” It is only by abiding in Yeshua that we can ask and it shall be done.”Who is Yeshua speaking to? He is speaking to Judas but not Iscariot as stated in John 14:22 Note: John 15 is a continuation of John 14. This Judas is also a follower of Yeshua and he wanted to know the sign Yeshua would give them to know Him apart from the world.Yeshua said that the power to continue His work will come from the Comforter whom he will send after He leaves.
John 14:25-29
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
You see, Yeshua prophesied to Judas that the Comforter will follow Him and that it is through the power of the Holy Spirit that we are able say and do anything in His name. Listen to Yeshua prophesying in John 14:29. “I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it come to pass, ye might believe.” You see, prophecy is something that is spoken of before it happens and will most definitely occur in the future. Look at the inspiration behind this prophecy. It is for the purpose of establishing the word of YHVH, according to His will.
In John 15:7 He tells us under what condition we will be able to ask and receive of Him. “If we abide in Him and His word abides in us.” Yeshua tells us that He does nothing outside of the Father’s will. Therefore if we have the gift of prophecy we cannot operate, declare, or decree outside of the Father’s will. Remember Yeshua’s prayer in the Garden, “O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.” Even Yeshua dare not ask outside of the will of the Father.
Is it the Father’s will that we all be saved? Yes, emphatically yes! Is it His will that we have an abundant life? Yes! What does “abundant” mean? It implies the sense of beyond, super (in quality), or superior (quality), by implication, excessive. So we see that our Father wants to give us an abundant life in quality, quantity, and in excess. Is that something that we pick up and scatter like prophetic seeds? No!
Many who are moving in the so called prophetic are broadcasting such seeds like it is their prerogative, without first seeking the will of the Father – nor hearing from the Father.
Yeshua always desired to hear and respond to the Father’s will no matter what. He sought the will of the Father concerning drinking the cup of the cross; it was on the night before it happened. It could very well be argued that He was doing this all along but the very description of the anguish He demonstrated in asking tells us He did it on the night before. Remember, Yeshua always did the Father’s will, but at this crucial moment, He begged for a way out, yet he was submitting to His will, whether there was a way out or not. How much more ought we to seek the Father’s will at that moment at the crucial hour. There was never anything random that Yeshua did.
Not even prophecy can be or should be taken lightly. That is this point, we cannot move in the prophetic as though it is a mere feather, so light a thing.
The prophecy concerning Messiah’s death was already long ago spoken by the prophets and they could not be undone. Is YHVH through with prophecy? NO, because he gave us, through the Holy Spirit, the gift of prophecy. Again, what does the word “prophecy” mean? Let me repeat what is worth repeating.
“It is a discourse emanating from divine inspiration and declaring the purposes of God, whether by reproving and admonishing the wicked, or comforting the afflicted or revealing things hidden; esp. by foretelling future events. As used in the New Testament, the gifts and utterances of these prophets, esp. of the predictions of the works of which, set apart to teach the gospel, will accomplish for the kingdom of Christ.”
Now we see what the role is of the prophet, especially one for our times. It is for the predictions of the work, setting apart those who will teach the gospel and accomplish the work of the Kingdom. It is the work of the prophet, moved by the Holy Spirit, to speak into someone’s life a divine plan or purpose where the work is concerned and how they might be used to impact the kingdom of Messiah.
Having a word about something YHVH will do specifically in someone’s life to advance the kingdom is prophecy. It is by this nature, that YHVH has separated them to perform a specific task or play a specific role in the advancement of the kingdom.
Telling a believer that YHVH will bless their lives, heal them, deliver them, workout their life’s crises is not prophecy, but the blessings that come from being obedient in abiding in the word. We can use those words to encourage anyone. Does this make us all prophets? No! It makes us teachers of the word telling others what is already established for those that believe. We are merely heralding what has already been set forth for every believer.
Let us be careful not to use YHVH’s name in vain, speaking things He has not spoken and causing others who are weak in the faith to believe things that are not. The Bible states that true prophet’s words will all come to pass, not just some or the big ones but all. That which YHVH has spoken MUST come to pass. Unfortunately we live in a carnal atmosphere where there are self-made prophets moving about using the believer’s inheritance as prophetic words to the naive believer.
People are being perpetrated on in the name of YHVH, nations are being told that YHVH is coming strong on their behalf but they are not being told to turn from their wicked ways. Prophecy today is about prosperity and not about kingdom building. Too many people are being separated for wealth and good fortune and so few are being separated for the kingdom work and hardly few are being called to repentance.
Look at what YHVH speaks concerning false prophets: Ezekiel 13:1-10
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the Lord;
3 Thus saith the Lord God; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.
5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord.
6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The Lord saith: and the Lord hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.
7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The Lord saith it; albeit I have not spoken?
8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord God.
9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.
10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:
YHVH is keenly aware of the actions of the false prophets and how they are using their tactics to seduce the people. Is it all the fault of the false prophet when the people are seduced? No, the people also have a responsibility to know the word and to guard their hearts. Remember that Israel received the commandments of YHVH and vowed to obey the laws of YHVH.
Hear what YHVH speaks concerning those who listen and take heed to the false prophets. “Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practice it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.” Micah 2:1-2
And to those people who listen for all the wrong reasons, because they want to continue in the way they are going YHVH says: “Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction. If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, saying, I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people.” (Micah 2:10-11) YHVH will give them prophets after their own hearts.
Let us examine ourselves so that we are not hearing what we ought not to receive and that we do not become seduced by their vanity (emptiness, falsehood, nothingness, emptiness of speech, lying, and worthlessness). If this is what we seek then surely such false prophets “shall even be the prophet of this people.” We most often get what we desire when we have itchy ears.
Study to see for yourselves what prophecy truly is and do not let the false prophets lead you astray. Stop listening and start reading the word of YHVH so that you will be able to avoid the great deception that is here. The deception will increase. Know what is your inheritance in the kingdom and know what is prophecy so when YHVH speaks to you, then you are able to recognize His calling specifically upon your life for His kingdom sake.
Today’s prophecy is reflective of kingdom building and to safe guard the remnant of Yeshua. It is not for personal gain. It is to reprove and admonish you and your nation. It is also to comfort the afflicted – how and when, and it is to reveal what is hidden at the appointed time. Anything short of this is not prophecy.
Know the truth and it shall set you free. “The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money…” Micah 3:11a

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Or, to donate using a credit card click here

Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Jun 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Islam in the Bible

View this email in your browser

"...and the Holy One from mount Paran..." Habakkuk 2:3

Islam spread from the red area, Teman, Mecca and into Midian and throughout the world.

"What profiteth the graven image that the makr threof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols? Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awakw; to the dumb stone, Arise and teach! Behold , it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it." Habkkuk 2:18-19

Islam in the Bible
Does the Bible speak of Islam? Yes, I believe YHVH forewarned the prophet Habakkuk concerning the religion of Islam and how it would spread. It is the burden which Habakkuk did see.
In Habakkuk 1:6 YHVH tells the prophet “…for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Habakkuk had a vision or visions of spoiling and violence so says Habakkuk 1:3. In this verse he is inquiring of YHVH “Why doth thou shew me iniquity…” YHVH is showing him what is to come and how He shall raise up the Chaldeans – at least this remnant of the Chaldeans for correction of the nations.
The prophet Isaiah shed some light on these Chaldeans. “Behold the land of the Chaldeans; this people was not, till the Assyrian founded it for them that dwell in the wilderness: they set up the towers thereof, they raised up the palaces thereof; and he brought it to ruin.” (Isaiah 23:13) The word “palaces” also means fortresses. We will look at this a bit later. Let us first look at the purpose of these Chaldeans.
Habakkuk 1:12 “…O Lord, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.”
This is not something we need to wonder about. Remember that YHVH always raised up other nations as a form of judgment against Israel – read the book of Judges and consider how he judged Israel’s idolatry and divided kingdoms by using the Assyrians and the Babylonians to bring judgment.
The judgment Habakkuk is seeing is not for his time but for a time to come. “And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” (Habakkuk 2:2-3)
The time was not yet. Yet, when it comes to pass, those seeing it or reading about it would not recognize it from the book of Habakkuk even though it was a thing from YHVH. He told Habakkuk, “…for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.”
So who are these Chaldeans? These are the people from the region of the East in Shinar, Mesopotamia; the remnant of an ancient people. Remember, Abraham was a Chaldean who came out of Ur the cradle of civilization. That is where the descendants of Noah settled until the people gathered together and built the tower of Babel before YHVH came down and scattered them to the four winds of the earth.
Habakkuk 1:6 states that YHVH is the One who raised them up and in Habakkuk 1:9 that “…they shall come all for violence.” This violence is with YHVH’s purpose in mind. What YHVH raises up for His purpose eventually (because of the weakness of man) begin to take power for themselves. Remember Nebuchadnezzar who declared that he was God himself and YHVH caused him to eat like a wild animal in the field? So it is with the Chaldeans which He raised up to both judge and correct the nations.
“Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god” (Habakkuk 1:11). So after YHVH raises up this mighty army to punish the nations, they change His purpose and impute their own power upon their god.
The word “god” is the Hebrew word “elowahh” meaning false god. So they turn and impute their false god. Now Habakkuk cries to YHVH, “Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction” (Habakkuk 1:12). So you see, they left their habitation and took upon themselves a strange god.
As it was with Nebuchadnezzar so it is with all. Even you can read of Jehu’s actions in II Kings 9-10. We have a tendency to take power upon ourselves when we try to put ourselves in YHVH’s place. We are the instrument and He is the wielder.
YHVH has a warning for this people He chose to discipline the nations: “Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and establisheth a city by iniquity! Behold, is it not of the Lord of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire, and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity?" (Habakkuk 2:12-13) They took their calling a step beyond the call of duty and YHVH says that their actions are not of Him.
Habakkuk 2:14-16 “For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness! Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the Lord's right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.”
YHVH reminds them that the earth will be filled with His knowledge and His glory. No one will take the reins in YHVH’s creation. For those that attempt, will have the very judgment turned back upon them. Yes, YHVH will do to all as He did to Nebuchadnezzar. No man will take YHVH’s glory. Read Psalm 24 and see that the Earth is YHVH’s and the fullness thereof.
Not only do these Chaldeans bring in a false god but also their graven image which YHVH calls their “dumb idols.” For those who claim that Islam is a religion that does not have idols they only need to consider their shrine in Mecca, the Ka’bah or the Sacred House. YHVH reminds us in Habakkuk 2:20, “But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.” YHVH is not in that place, He is in HIS HOLY TEMPLE, not made with hands. This religion worships a black stone, a created object which they kiss and refers to as an item out of paradise. From here we will establish Islam as this force YHVH is using to bring in His judgment and correction.
We arrive at Habakkuk chapter 3 which begins with these words: “A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet upon Shigionoth.” A form of this word is seen in Psalm 7 “Shiggaion of David” which implies it could be a reference to a passionate song. So we can say that Habakkuk engages in a passionate prayer to YHVH concerning what YHVH spoke to him in Habakkuk chapters 1 and 2. This is a prayer written as a song as noted in Habakkuk 3:19a, “To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.”
The prophet pleads with YHVH to revive His work in the midst of the years when this judgment comes to pass. He begs YHVH “…in wrath remember mercy.” From Habakkuk’s vision he knew that the coming of this people would be the dread of the Earth and that the punishment of this people would also be dreadful.
Habakkuk then speaks concerning the origin of this great dread of false religion that will ensue from the power that would be imputed from their god. He states from where the false god will arise, “God came from Teman.” The word “God” is the same word used in Habakkuk 1:11, “elowahh” which meaning is “false god.” Habakkuk is saying that the false god came from Teman, and the Holy One (YHVH) from mount Paran. Some studies will say that Teman is a city of the Edomites but we also know that Teman is a city in Southern Arabia near the border of Yeman. North West of Teman is Mecca.
The false god of the Islamic religion came from Teman and the Holy One YHVH from mount Paran is a reference to the way YHVH brought the children of Israel out from Egypt. See the scriptures noted below:
Numbers 10:12 And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the cloud rested in the wilderness of Paran.
Numbers 12:16 And afterward the people removed from Hazeroth, and pitched in the wilderness of Paran.
Numbers 13:3 And Moses by the commandment of the Lord sent them from the wilderness of Paran: all those men were heads of the children of Israel.
Deuteronomy 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side of Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
Deuteronomy 33:2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
As you can see from the above scriptures, YHVH delivered Israel by way of the wilderness of Paran and He became the Holy One of Israel. It is in Exodus chapters 3 and 6 that YHVH tells Moses His name because before that moment of the burning bush YHVH was only known as God Almighty – El Shaddai. This is the name “JEHOVAH” as is rendered in Exodus 6:3, the Hebrew being YHVH.
We see from the verses that Paran is that place where YHVH journeyed with Israel and taught her His laws and commandments. YHVH indeed led Israel byway of Paran but the false god and its idols came by way of Teman. Once we recognize the origin of the false god we know who the Bible is referring to. Habakkuk then continues in Chapter 3 to give a description of the power of YHVH in verses 3-6.
Habakkuk 3:7 now tells us who YHVH’s anger will be turned against. “I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction: and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble.” Where are the tents of Cushan? Cushan is a region in Arabia. Habakkuk 1:9 confirms their origin, “They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.” They come from the East like a mighty wind.
The word “tents” is a reference to the nomad’s tent, and thus symbolic of wilderness life.” These invaders of nations are people who wandered the deserts. Habakkuk 1:6 tells us how they came into their possessions. “For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs.” These are nomads taking possession of what they did not build and what they did build, “Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and establisheth a city by iniquity!” They are marauding invaders taking what does not belong to them.
The prophet Isaiah shed some light on these Chaldeans also. “Behold the land of the Chaldeans; this people was not, till the Assyrian founded it for them that dwell in the wilderness: they set up the towers thereof, they raised up the palaces thereof; and he brought it to ruin.” (Isaiah 23:13)
In other words, these people were Chaldean nomads in the wilderness and the Chaldeans and Assyrians “…they set up the towers thereof…,” such that fortresses in the wilderness were established. These nomads became a people of fortresses and their god became the god of fortresses. They are of the original peoples, Chaldeans but perhaps a disconnected branch that was then imparted with this god of forces (“forces” fortified place, fortress, stronghold).
Daniel 11: 38-39 speaks of this god of fortresses. “But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.”
I believe Habakkuk and Daniel had the same vision. Their visions of these invaders were for a future time that Daniel was told to write the words of the vision and shut the book up. Habakkuk was told that though the vision tarries it will soon come. These are a people who in both visions came to do one thing and then turned to do another. In both cases, they both impute their power to another god – the god of forces
The prophet Isaiah reminds us that these Chaldeans raised up fortresses in the wilderness. The prophet Daniel tells us that their god is the god of fortresses. The prophet Habakkuk gives us a clear description of their shrine and stone, their purpose and invading methods.
Habakkuk 2:19 gives us a look into this religion. “Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.” This is a description of the Ka’aah or the Sacred House in Mecca.
“What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?” YHVH calls this image both a dumb idol and a dumb stone. If you know of the Ka’aab, at the forefront of it is a black stone imbedded into one of the corners of the shrine. Both Daniel and Habakkuk are speaking about the Islamic nations and religion.
Let us continue to examine the tents of Cushan. Habakkuk 3:7 says they are in affliction, trouble, wickedness, sorrow, idolatry. These are the definitions given for “affliction.” YHVH will turn back His judgment to these people He raised up for judgment and correction who have overstepped their bounds. These are a wicked people who are vicious in their attacks.
This judgment is extended to the “curtains of the land of Midian.” The word “curtain” is simply that, a hanging curtain or drape. “The land of Midian territory of the tribe descended from Midian the son of Abraham and Keturah. This territory is located principally in the desert north of the Arabian Peninsula; land to which Moses went when he fled from Pharaoh.”
Why does Habakkuk 3:7 say that “the land of Midian did tremble?” Is it because they are a part of the tents of Cushan, who are descendants of the Chaldeans? Or is it that they are caught up in the wave of the Islamic movement as they “sup up as the east wind?” I believe the words are saying that the “tents of Cushan” is reeled up in wickedness all the way through the curtains or boundaries of Midian and thus beyond.
Midian trembles from what has entered her boundaries. Islam spread out from Medina North, East and West. From Mecca at the Western providence of Arabia it could only spread north, then west and east. Later it went south, into Africa. The first location north would be Midian. You can see from the map the spread of Islam and the red was where it first spread into the north, the curtains of Midian.
Habakkuk 3:13 tells us another piece of this prophecy. “Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.” These marauding invaders went forth bringing with them their own anointed (messiah, mahdi), but he will be wounded in the head. This is right out of Revelations 13 where the anti-Christ is wounded.
Does this mean that the anti-Christ will be a Muslim? It appears so because we are cautioned in Habakkuk 1:6 , “…for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Who would believe such a thing in this day and age. But so says the prophets and so says YHVH.
There is no need to fear such things. Habakkuk 2:8-9 says, “Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein. Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!” You see, we will be delivered from this evil.
Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3776

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Jun 19, 2017 11:57 am

How Will YHVH Deal With Islam ?

The book of Nahum tells us how YHVH will deal with Islam. The previous commentary showed Islam prophesied in the book of Habakkuk. Although we hear it prophesied we do not recognize it. “…for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” Habakkuk 1:5b
Nahum 1:1 begins with these words, “The burden of Nineveh.” The word “burden” means, an utterance, chiefly a doom prophecy. "God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked…” Nahum 1:2-3a
Nahum declares that YHVH is slow to anger and we see how this is possible considering Islam began to spread in the 7th century, even today it continues. But look at Nebuchadnezzar’s Babylon, which lasted roughly 330 years. Nahum is saying that though it may look like YHVH is slow in acting against evil, He will act in His time, not ours.
It would seem better to be dealt with sin at the onset than to allow it to heap up until YHVH is furious. “…and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.” The word “reserveth” means exactly that, to bear a grudge, keep guard on his wrath until the appointed time. “…he will take vengeance on his adversaries…” means YHVH reserves the right to allow it to heap up where His justice can utterly eradicate it. He does not act before the time. His justice is never too little and never too much.
Let us understand who is an enemy of YHVH before we move on. Anyone who opposes YHVH’s laws, commandments, covenants, will, purpose etc., is an enemy of YHVH. Let’s take a look at Babylon. Jeremiah 25:9-12 states:
9 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.
10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.
11 And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.
YHVH chose Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon to discipline the southern kingdom of Judah. YHVH uses the words “my servants” to describe the role Nebuchadnezzar would play in disciplining Judah. As a servant the servant is subject to the master’s bidding. Thus, as a servant, they were to take Judah captive into their land for seventy years and then they would be released. All the wares of the temple were also taken into the treasuries of Babylon and at that time when Belshazzar defiled those things the kingdom of Babylon met its demise. You see YHVH had already prophesied in Jeremiah 25:12 that he would punish Babylon and in Daniel 5:22-26 we see the fulfillment.
22 And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this;
23 But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:
24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
Read Jeremiah’s words concerning the coming punishment of Babylon for the evil they would commit against Judah. As a servant Babylon, if you will, was to hold captive Judah for the appointed years and then release them and restore all they took. This word is not only for Babylon but also for any nation that take advantage of Israel that has been scattered within their nations.
Jeremiah 25:14-16
14 For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
15 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
YHVH has declared that He will recompense to each nation the deeds and works of their hands. Whatever a nation sows to Israel will be sowed back to that nation, good or evil. Look at an example of Finland and its Jews during World War II and compare it to other nations.
In November 1942, eight Jewish Austrian refugees (along with 19 other deportees) were deported to Nazi Germany after the head of the Finnish police agreed to turn them over. Seven of the Jews were murdered immediately. Finnish Prime Minister Paavo Lipponen issued an official apology over the matter in 2000. According to author Martin Gilbert, these eight were Georg Kollman; Frans Olof Kollman; Frans Kollman's mother; Hans Eduard Szubilski; Henrich Huppert; Kurt Huppert; Hans Robert Martin Korn, who had been a volunteer in the Winter War; and an unknown individual. When Finnish media reported the news, it caused a national scandal, and ministers resigned in protest. After protests by Lutheran ministers, the Archbishop, and the Social Democratic Party, there were no more foreign Jewish refugees being deported from Finland. Approximately 500 Jewish refugees arrived in Finland during World War II, although about 350 moved on to other countries, including about 160 who were transferred to neutral Sweden to save their lives on the direct orders of Marshal Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim, the commander of the Finnish Army. About 40 of the remaining Jewish refugees were sent to do compulsory labor service in Salla in Lapland in March 1942. The refugees were moved to Kemijärvi in June and eventually to Suursaari Island in the Gulf of Finland. Although Heinrich Himmler twice visited Finland to try to persuade the authorities to hand over the Jewish population, he was unsuccessful.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Finland
Compare this nation to the many nations that refuse aid to Jews fleeing Europe and the many consequences they faced. What about those nations where the northern kingdom, Israel, is scattered throughout who no longer recognize the Israelites scattered in their nations. Read Deuteronomy 28 and read the curses concerning Israel and how they will be treated, including slavery as noted in Deuteronomy 28:48. All nations good and bad will be judged. Remember, Deuteronomy 28 is also about how the nations will mistreat Israel.
Let’s look back at Nahum’s report. He speaks concerning the burden of Nineveh, who is the remnant nation of Babylon. How do we know that this is speaking about Islam? Nahum 1:11 states, “There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.” Out of the remnant Chaldean nation will arise one who has imagined evil against YHVH. This evil is as we note in Habakkuk 1:1, “Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.” Just like their ancestor Nebuchadnezzar who made himself a god in place of YHVH. (Please reread the commentary Islam in the Bible again)
Look at how this “one” who will rise out of the old Babylonian empire will act. “What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols? Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it." Yes, they will make a graven image that will draw the world into a global fast rising false religion.
Look at the end result in Revelation 13:14-15, “ And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.” Yes, the image will take on a whole different look but nonetheless it is this image that was/is graven by this religion.
We established in Habakkuk 3:13 that the anti-Christ/Mahadi will be from this religion and that he will be the one to suffer the wound, “Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.” The fulfillment is seen in Revelation 13:3 “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”
Nahum 1:9-10 tells us what end YHVH will bring to Nineveh/Babylon when he finally avenges Himself of them. “What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.” They will drink the wine of YHVH's anger that has been reserved for them because Babylon has a lot to answer for.
See what Revelation 16:9 confirms concerning the nations to whom YHVH has given to drink the wine of His anger. “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.”
In Nahum 1:12-15 we see YHVH’s end will be for that nation who troubled Judah the most. Remember that it was to Babylon that Judah was taken captive.
Thus saith the Lord; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more. For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder. And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile. Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.
Habakkuk prophesied of the coming of the religion of Islam and Nahum prophesied of the end, the utter cutting off of Islam. How is it possible that the false messiah will come from Islam and we can’t see it? Remember, Habakkuk1: 5b says, “Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” You see, we will not believe it as the truth.
It is impossible for Christians to accept that the false messiah would be from Islam because we imagine we can’t accept that a deceiver could be anything other than a Christian or Jewish. How can the righteous be deceived by an Islamic false messiah? “Behold ye among the heathen,” look at, inspect, perceive, consider among the heathen. Who would believe that among the heathens in our last days the false messiah would come? Only you need to look at its spread.
Look at what Nahum says in 1:6-7, “Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him. The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” YHVH knows those that trust in Him and He is faithful to protect His own. All religions will be deceived by this Mahdi/false messiah, but YHVH will protect those that trust in Him.
Look at Nahum 2:8, “But Nineveh is of old” so we are not speaking of a new place or people but one that has ever been here. We are speaking of a people who have risen up from that which was of old.
Revelation 17:1-8:
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
In this text verse 5 does not say that the Babylon of the end times will be a mysterious new Babylon but rather that there is something that was hidden about Babylon the great, which is like Nahum is saying, “But Nineveh is of old.” There is a hidden, religious secret about it that will come to light at the appointed time – this Babylon is of old.
Look at the end of that city which represents the ancient empire of Babylon:
Nahum 2:8-10
8 But Nineveh is of old like a pool of water: yet they shall flee away. Stand, stand, shall they cry; but none shall look back.
9 Take ye the spoil of silver, take the spoil of gold: for there is none end of the store and glory out of all the pleasant furniture.
10 She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness.
Now look at that city which represents the end of the latter empire of Babylon:
Revelation 18:2-3
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Look at the doers of this great deed. “Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgment come.” Nahum says, “But Nineveh is of old.”
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
Let us take another look at this burden of Nineveh which Nahum speaks of. “Huzzab” in Nahum 2:7 which most interpretations of this text makes Huzzab a person. The word actually means: to station one’s self, to set up or erect, to fix or to establish something. This false religion will erect or set up a place of worship. Nahum 2:7-8 states, “And Huzzab shall be led away captive, she shall be brought up, and her maids shall lead her as with the voice of doves, tabering upon their breasts. But Nineveh is of old like a pool of water: yet they shall flee away. Stand, stand, shall they cry; but none shall look back.” This thing that will be set up, established will be from the Nineveh which is of old and will lead many away captive – deception.
We know from Revelation 13 that the false messiah will erect, establish an image and cause the people of the earth, all peoples of the earth to worship the image – Huzzab. Nahum mentions “…and her maids shall lead her as with the voice of doves…” making us know that this is a religious image where we see the ancient tradition of women serving as priestesses. Yes, Nineveh of old will arise again. What YHVH does not hinder He allows. The role of women might be employed to bring this religion to the masses.
Nahum 3:1-7 states:
1 Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not;
2 The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots.
3 The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses:
4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.
6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.
7 And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?
How familiar does this sound? Right out of Revelation 17:6 “And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”
Nahum 2:13 tells us the outcome of these things. “Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will burn her chariots in the smoke, and the sword shall devour thy young lions: and I will cut off thy prey from the earth, and the voice of thy messengers shall no more be heard.” We see this same end in Revelation 13. Whom YHVH raised up to judge and correct, took on a different purpose to that which he called them to. As a result they will lead many nations astray and then they will meet their end.
Nahum 1:1 tells us that the book is “the book of the vision of Nahum,” something yet to come. What then is yet to come to that old city that has not already come?
This is Revelation 18. It foretells of the coming destruction, the final destruction of Nineveh. These are the people of the Chaldeans which made the god of fortresses in the wilderness as was written by the prophet Habakkuk. The descendants of these people found in the wilderness of Arabia are yet the same people (Read CTWM’s commentary entitled Islam in the Bible on our blog).
Nahum 3:19 tells us how this ancient city has been perpetuated. “There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?” The wickedness of this city has been perpetual. It has not gone away but only increased in influence in one form or another.
Ask yourself why many references are made of Babylon pertaining to palaces and kings. What present kingdoms are still ruled by monarchs and have no regard for women and have established an image that is worshipped. What religion is far reaching much like Christianity and fast spreading. These nations are the richest in the world and the luxury and decadence is appalling. Look at their movement globally and see how many communities now in Europe and starting in America have a mosque or minaret. The families have 8-10 children in comparison to the families in the nations they are immigrating to with 1.5 kids.
YHVH is not finished with this people but He will be for sure. If our eyes are not open to see this great dread that has crouched upon the earth we will be caught unaware. These verses are all worth repeating. Know who Babylon is so you can recognize Islam and the part it is playing. There is nothing new under the sun.
“Alas, alas, the great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour is thy judgment come.” Revelation 18:10
Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you. For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not their's. They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves. Habakkuk 1:5-7
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:1-3
The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite. God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies. The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked. Nahum 1:1-3a
But Nineveh is of old… Nahum 2:8a
Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts. Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame. And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock. And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee? Nahum 3:4-7
Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein. Habakkuk 2:8
Now, make a final comparison between Nahum 3 and Revelations 18 and see that Nineveh, Babylon and that religion that came out of her, Islam, is one and the same and how it shall meet its' end. Surely, if YHVH can speak through His prophets of old concerning the birth and death of His son He can speak concerning the nation of Islam, its beginning and its end.
The “whoredoms” and “witchcrafts” of this religion is its influence upon families. This is a religion of culture, families, communities and sharia law.
“The role of sharia has become a contested topic around the world. Attempts to impose it on non-Muslims have caused intercommunal violence in Nigeria and may have contributed to the breakup of Sudan. Some Muslim-minority countries in Asia (such as Israel, Africa, and Europe recognize the use of sharia-based family laws for their Muslim populations.There are ongoing debates as to whether sharia is compatible with secular forms of government, human rights, freedom of thought, and women's rights.”
“The word sharīʿah is used by Arabic-speaking peoples of the Middle East to designate a prophetic religion in its totality. For example, sharīʿat Mūsā means law or religion of Moses and sharīʿatu-nā can mean "our religion" in reference to any monotheistic faith. Within Islamic discourse, šarīʿah refers to religious regulations governing the lives of Muslims. For many Muslims, the word means simply "justice", and they will consider any law that promotes justice and social welfare to conform to sharia.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
This is what this religion wants to impose on YHVH’s creation – their religion, their justice. They claim to be following Moses law but where is:
Thou shall have no other gods before me – they do not worship Moses “I am that I am, YHVH, Jehovah but rather - allah their moon god
Thou shalt not make unto me any graven images – their Kaaba in Mecca that contains their black rock
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them – 5 times a day they bow down to their false god allah
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD (YHVH) thy God in vain (falsehood, lying, idolatry) – claiming their false god is the true and living God
Remember the 7th day to keep it Holy – they keep the Friday which is the 6th day
Honor thy father and thy mother – how many sons have murdered their mother in honor killings?
Thou shalt not kill – They kill incessantly in the name of their false god allah
Thou shalt not commit adultery – one wife but they have many wives and there is nothing pure about a Muslim man sleeping around, many reports about human sexual slaves whose final destination is in the rich nations in the Middle East
Thou shalt not steal – How many nations have this religion moved into and stole their land, Sudan of recent and look at what they are doing all over the Middle East, the riches of the kingdom and do not share with their people
Thou shalt not bear false witness – claiming to be the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and constantly wanting to kill Abraham’s descendants: true Israelites and Christians who have been adopted into Abraham’s family by way of Yeshua’s shed blood
Thou shalt not covet – they covet the world for themselves and to force their false religion on every one and institute sharia law

This too shall come to an end.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Terug naar