Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Jun 12, 2019 7:45 pm

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

The word “celestial” means from above and the word “bodies” means as with men having a body but not flesh. You can slice and dice this anyway you want, the word cannot lie. The flesh of men is being mingled with the DNA of celestial beings. Was there a second incursion from Genesis 6. I don’t think so, but I do believe we have uncovered fossilized DNA and began soon after the flood to pollute our DNA once again. My guess is that when the earth was divided in the days of Peleg as noted in Genesis 10:26, those that went north away from Shinar, found a source of angelic, nephilim DNA and began to enhance themselves. After perfecting their DNA, they emerged from the north and began to mingle their DNA among the pure races starting first in the Nordic regions and migrating into Europe where most of the damage was done.

The Bible says we have ALL fallen short of YHVH’s glory. The sin of Adam and the sin of the angels are coursing through the veins of humanity. BUT, for Elohim so loved the world He gave a remedy, His only begotten Son, that whosoever, believe in Yeshua shall not perish but have eternal life. We are given this prophecy by Daniel that the iron and clay will not cleave. The potter will reclaim His clay. Our blood can be purged through the blood of Yeshua.

The enemy is forcing us politically to accept everything that goes against the law of YHVH, but we do not have to accept these politically driven abominations.

What is it that we don’t remember? We don’t remember how things were and why. Therefore, we spend millions of dollars on expeditions seeking out the past. There is no good in the past only in the gift that YHVH has given to man, His Son. Whatever race you are you can be assured that sin courses through your veins in one form or another, but redemption has been provided.

There is no master race, only the Master who rules all and He is YHVH. Just as the old world perished in the judgment so will this age. Now we know why the conquest of the white race was so proliferating. It was meant by the enemy to either obliterate or utterly pollute the seed of men once again.

Who will believe this report?

The Bible says to study so here is a good place to start some research. However, I believe that if you stick to the Bible there is enough there for all the evidence you need. But that includes reading all the other books mentioned in the Bible that are not included in our collections of scripture.

http://theconversation.com/ancient-dna-sheds-light-on-the-mysterious-origins-of-the-first-scandinavians-89703

Let’s look at the word black in the bible as it is used.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

The word “black” in this text is the Hebrew word “shachar” meaning to be black of skin. Job is tells us that he is a black man.

Leviticus 13:31, 37
And if the priest look on the plague of the scall, and, behold, it be not in sight deeper than the skin, and that there is no black hair in it; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague of the scall seven days:… But if the scall be in his sight at a stay, and that there is black hair grown up therein; the scall is healed, he is clean: and the priest shall pronounce him clean.

In these texts the word “black” is the Hebrew word “shachor” meaning jet black. As in the text above we see that these two words “shachar” and “Shachor” are references to the color black.

Jeremiah 8:21
For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Here Jeremiah declares “I am black” which comes from the word “qadar” which means to be ashy, dark-colored, be blackish. It also denotes mourning in sackcloth or sordid garments, and we know Jeremiah to be the weeping prophet. This text conveys the emotional state of Jeremiah as well as the color of his demeanor and skin color from the ashes tossed upon his skin and garments. Yet we must acknowledge that when the black skin is afflicted and not anointed with oil it can change to an ashy color. Jeremiah was both black in his skin and black in his weeping – this was both physical and emotional.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Here is the same word used as above, “qadar” convey mourning and to be dark-colored. “Qadar” is a primitive root; to be ashy, i.e. dark-colored.” We see that the text is clear that Judah is mourning and the people of Jerusalem are in tears. “…they are black unto the ground,” in other words, they are black just like the earth, the ground, the dust. Jerusalem’s soil is a dark brown or black as noted by Jeremiah in the text. The people are as black as the soil of the ground and this also conveys their emotional of mourning.

Song of Solomon 1:5,6
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Both word in this text “black” is the same word “shcharchoreth” which means swarthy, blackish. The definition for swarthy is dark, weather-beaten, dark complexion, leathery, tanned. “…because the sun has looked upon me” denotes to tan by sun-burning, but I don’t think I have every heard of a white person being so tanned they became black. The root word of this word for black is the same shachar used above which means dark in color, to be black of skin.

Songs of Solomon 5:10-15
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven. His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set. His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh. His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires. His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.

Let’s dissect some of these words. “white” Hebrew “tsach” meaning dazzling, sunny, bright, glowing. This is not the word used in the Bible to denote the color white. The word for white in the Hebrew is “laban”, therefore we cannot conclude that the text is describing My beloved as a white person. The use of the word white is meant to convey to the reader that the skin of My beloved is glistening or glowing. The skin of My beloved is glistening either with sweat or from his body being anointed with some oil.

The word “ruddy” is the Hebrew word “adom” meaning rosy, red, from the root word “adam” meaning to show blood in the face, flush or turn rosy. We can be sure that Adam was not a white man but rather his complexion was a ruddy color most likely from the red clay dust of the earth. I am sure many of you don’t believe a black person can blush but that is only due to your preconceived notions about black people. The same blood that rushes to the face of a white person also rushes to the face of a black person. Prejudices prevents what one sees and don’t see. In this text this word ruddy does not convey race but emotion and should not be taken in any other context. A through study on the dust of the earth would bring things into perspective.

The word black is the same word used in the text in Leviticus 13 referring to the color black, as in jet black or charcoal black. The color of My beloved’s hair is therefore jet black with bushy, wavy hair. The word “hair” in Hebrew is “se`ar”. In this text the word locks are used, “qvustsah” meaning a forelock, locks of hair. The word “bushy” is the Hebrew word “taltal” conveying a trailing bough (as pendulous) bushy, wavy, branchy. What a description of black hair, its texture and creative ways in which the black race styles their hair. Who else has tendrils that are so bushy due to the curly, wavy, kinkiness of their texture? The natural texture of the black hair do appear bushy and branchy. Take a good look at dreadlocks, not slick matted Anglo locks but black hair dreadlocks.

The reference to the belly being as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires conveys a well-polished physique so dark until you see the blue color of sapphire glistening off the body. Have you ever heard the expression that a person is so black until they are blue? Remember, these words are being spoken concerning a love rendezvous. The word “bright” is the word “esheth” which means a fabric, something fabricated, plate, slab. This amounts to a well chiseled body, perhaps a 6 pack. The word “ivory” conveys a sharp physique, as that chiseled look.

I have heard many people tell me that the Anglos has rewritten the Bible to blot out the black race. Well, I don’t believe YHVH will allow anyone to take away one jot or one tittle or to add or subtract from His word. The truth is here, and we only need to do as the scriptures tell us and study to show ourselves approved rightly diving the word of truth. The truth cannot stay hidden or be erased.

To get a better understanding of the color of original man we must also look to the scriptures to tell us.

Let’s look at the word dust in the Bible.

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

“Dust” is the Hebrew word “aphar” meaning a powdery or gray dust, clay, mud of the earth. “ground” is the word “adamah” meaning soil from its general redness. Perhaps this is the redness of the original earth before the plants and animals began to decay away adding organic matter to the soil turning it deep dark black. No one can say when they look down at the red clay dirt that it reminds them of the Anglo race. There is never the expression “as white as dirt.”

Genesis 3:19,
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

“Ground” from “adamah” meaning red soil. From the dust, powdery or gray clay and back unto that same soil you will return. As matter decays it makes the soil darker. We came from the dust of the earth and when we return, we add to the richness of the earth.

Genesis 18:27
And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:

Abraham gives us a clear understanding of the composite of man, we are dust and ashes. “Dust” from “aphar” meaning powdery or gray, ashy skin. This word “ashes” is the Hebrew word “epher” meaning to bestrew, ashes. Figuratively the word ashes convey worthlessness. The red clay dust lacking nutrients due to lack of organic additives which makes it rich in darkness is lacking. Life was meant to exist on what YHVH had created after its own kind. But when sin entered, and the ground was cursed the earth began the process of decay, thus the decay turned the soil a rich black color.

We ought to acknowledge that whether red dust or black dust the Bible is not speaking about white skinned people. I think we can all say an Amen to that. We are certain because the Bible did say we were not created like the angels and neither was Yeshua incarnate after the characteristic or nature of the angels, so says Hebrews 1:4 which states, “Being made so much better than the angels.” For sure black is much better than the angelic white color described by Enoch.

Genesis 28:14
And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Let’s look at this verse twofold. One, that Abraham’s seed will be as numberless as the dust if you could count every speck. Two, that Abraham’s seed shall be as the color of the dust, dark skinned. They are many hidden truths in the Bible right in front of our eyes. We have the olive tree with those that are not of the dust, blackish. But some of the blackish branches are broken off because of unbelief. Other branches will be grafted on. So, we have a tree of many colors like Joseph’s coat of many colors. Joseph was a foreshadowing of what Yeshua would accomplish for all of humanity – whosoever will believe.

Job 4:18-19
Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly: How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?

“Folly” having to do with sexual sin committed with the daughters of men. These men dwell in houses or bodies of clay, the dust of the ground. The word “clay” is “chomer” in this case meaning a bubbling up of water, a wave, earth, mire. The root of this word is “chamar” meaning to ferment, to glow with redness, to smear with pitch, asphalt. These are all words pertaining to being black in color. The foundation of this is in dust, “aphar” meaning powdered or gray, dry earth. YHVH is giving a description of man as He created him. He charged His angels with folly because they polluted His clay.

Job 7:5
My flesh is clothed with worms and clods of dust; my skin is broken, and become loathsome.

Again, we see a description of man just the way YHVH created him, after his own kind. The flesh is draped with worms, and a mass of earth. YHVH is constantly reminding us in His word who we are, what we are and exactly how He created us so that we will be able to distinguish one kind from another kind. Worms do not consume iron, nor does iron become clay when it is melted down.

Job 10:9
Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?

>From dust we came and from dust we shall return. We are not made of gold, silver, brass or iron, but of clay. Though we find trace elements of minerals and ores and other such stuff in our bodies we are of the clay and return to the clay.

Job 33:6
Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.

After the kind YHVH created.

Job 34:15
All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

The evidence that we are after the kind YHVH created.

Psalms 103:14
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

YHVH cannot forget how He made us. No one can pull the wool over His eyes and say, here is a new thing. Here is a better man than You have made. YHVH remembers no matter how much we genetically alter ourselves or try to make ourselves into something else. YHVH remembers our frame and that we are of the dust. We cannot perpetrate a fraud on our Creator.

Ecclesiastes 3:20
All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Here again we see, pure humans go to the earth and all turn to dust. But remember according to passages noted above from Jude, Revelation, the Book of Enoch, Job, 2 Peter and other text, the angels that kept not their first estate went into everlasting darkness and their children became disembodied demonic spirits, but the soul of man returns to YHVH. Ecclesiastes 3:21 “Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?” Man’s spirit returns to His creator, that of the beast goest down to the ground for it has no soul, but the spirit is its life and when it departs the beast is blotted out. But the angels He has reserved in everlasting darkness so says Jude v.6,13, 2 Peter 2:4, Revelation 20:10-15 and the Book of Enoch.

We see that there is something else at work in the affairs of the sons of men.

We need to know who we are and exactly how YHVH created us. We need to know what is at work in our day, so we know how to preserve ourselves. We need to be able to discern pure men from mingled men and we need to not yoke ourselves with the unbelievers. Who knows, we might be entertaining angels unawares, or those that have been defiled with angelic DNA.

We now know where the white supremacy movement is going with their agenda but many that are in that movement are still recognized by YHVH as humans. They are being romanced by some false sense of being something different than the way YHVH created us. They are mingling their seed with that of the seed of the fallen ones. They are surrendering their humanity for a false political agenda that is meant to enslave them and pollute them.

When you trace the origins of many of our world leaders you will find who is at the head of this political agenda and why they are promoting white supremacy and racism. One is to infect the entire human race and the other is to wipe out the true human race. Whichever they succeed at will amount to the same thing. But YHVH will not allow this to happen. The iron and clay will not cleave. One day we will wise up to the truth and start making decisions that will preserve us and our generations.

Remember, only Noah and his family were found perfect and were saved. How can you tell that a person is of the faith? 2 John 1:7 states, “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.” If they do not confess that Yeshua came in the flesh, then cut them loose. You can’t change anyone. The Bible says that no man comes unless the spirit draws them.

All we can do is preach the word. We have no power over their confession of faith. But the spirit tries the hearts of men to know if they will come. For the rest of us who have already come, there is much afoot in the world that we need to be aware of so that we guard our hearts, lives and faith.

So, the Bible tells us who we are, how YHVH made us and given us the command to study so that we know what we need to know. We are of the dust of the earth. Elohim has made His creation to look one way, but those wicked angels change the nature of men until we no longer recognize the clay from which we were made nor the Potter who made us.

There is no need to start pointing figures. For all have sinned and fallen short but there is a need to be vigilant for the adversary is roaming seeking whom he can devour. Many have already been devoured and don’t even know it. A strong delusion and a reprobate mind are already abroad in the world. May we be found like Noah was, perfect in his generation. May YHVH help those who have been mingled to separate the wheat from those tares.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

YHVH’s word can and will divide that other kind from YHVH’s kind and in the joints and marrow where the changes have been mingled, He can once again divide out that iron from the clay. Here is where we must have faith. He can reconcile all things to Himself. Have no fear. At the very level of genetic modification, the marrow, YHVH can flush out the defiled blood line. What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Yeshua. It all works at the blood level.

Job 34:7
What man is like Job, who drinketh up scorning like water?

Let’s not be like Job and scorn ourselves but have confidence in the redemptive nature of Yeshua’s blood.

Romans 9:20
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Let’s not second guess YHVH. Noah was made in a likeness that was like unto the angels, but he was not of them. That was YHVH’s doing. Who can speak against how the potter has formed each clay? Something we must just trust to YHVH.

On the final note, it is difficult to find out that things are not what they seem to be. Just remember that the enemy had eons of time to learn just how to brainwash us. The only thing that can undo the damage done is the word of YHVH. If you don’t read the book you will continue to walk in blindness, by your politics and by your philosophies.

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.

Welcome to CTWM commentaries. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Jul 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. <kjsandiford@msn.com>

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Trump Heights

Is anyone disturbed by this change of name from the Golan Heights to Trump Heights? Well, you ought to be!

Two verses in the Bible has the word "heights".

Psalms 148:1
Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD (YHVH) from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

Only YHVH’s name should be praised in the heights.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Lucifer declares that he will rise above the clouds of heaven and be like Elohim.

Note: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Two verses in the Bible has the word “trump”.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

“…at the last trump,” when this happens Yeshua shall return. Are we on the cusp of His return?

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Interesting, do we have the “last trump” imitating YHVH’s trump? The trump of YHVH and the trump of the enemy always running neck and neck. Also interesting about the word trump, it means quivering or reverberation. I quivered when I read the headlines “Israel Officially Renames Golan Heights Settlement After President Donald Trump.”

There is more to this than meets the eye. Trump constantly threatens the USA that if he does not get reelected this nation will fall violently and economically.

Daniel 11:20-21
Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

An adequate description of President Donald Trump. He has no honor; he came in peaceably by election and by flatteries.

If you have read the last commentary #122 you will have an idea of what kind of man, he is. Look at his roots that being of mingled seed.

He that hath and ear let him hear.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Copyright © 2019 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Aug 12, 2019 11:15 am

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The Coming Delusion

2 Thessalonians 2

“Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.”

I have taken part of the commentary entitled “What you need to Know” and have expounded on it a bit more in this commentary.

There are many things that are happening in the world today but if we don’t read the Bible how can we know what is Biblical and what is just a matter of the norm? Jehovah prompts Paul to pen 2 Thessalonians so that we who love in the latter days might know what to look for as the signs of the times.

Scriptures point us to some significant things that will impact the earth in the latter days. It is not political upheaval as some say but rather the climax of evil being visited upon us. There are three significant things that we are already seeing that is taking precedence in our affairs which the Bible has already warns us about.

They will be an explosion of drug addiction and dependencies. Revelation 9:20-21 tells us, “And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.” The word sorceries in Greek is the word “pharmakeia” meaning medication, the use or the administering of drugs. We also have Revelation 21:8 which states, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” The word socerers in Greek is the word “pharmakeus” meaning a druggist, one who prepares drugs. Yes, both the user and the manufacturer of drugs will not find a place in heaven. What is significant about this? It is through the influence of drugs that the disembodied demonic spirits will be able to inhabit man and thus we have the rise of the Titans. The Titans were the children of the fallen angels. This is the Greek word for them. Genesis 6 calls them Nephilim.

The fallen angels in Genesis 6 took daughters of men and had children by them. When Jehovah send the flood to wipe out the age of the nephilim and the fallen angels, the fathers, were imprisoned in the darkest abyss in the sea under the earth and in the sea above the earth. This has been discussed thoroughly in previous commentaries. The children, known as the Titans/Nephilim, became disembodies demonic spirits roaming the earth looking for places or soulless bodies to possess. We find this exhibited by several means. One is through addictions and another way is through resuscitation where the breath comes back into the body, but the soul has not.

Let me say here, the question might be asked if those in the pharmaceutical industries should quit their jobs and repents? My answer is yes, and not today but yesterday. If you are peddling drugs legal or illegal, taking drugs or investing in the drug industry you should get out. Every evil is not being categorized under mental health. What does that tell you? Something is happening in the mind that is out of their control.

Next, We have adopted medical practices that are contrary to YHVH’s laws. Man has devised ways to break all YHVH’s laws, cross His boundaries and fly in His face. In 1 Kings 17 we have the story of Elijah bringing back a young boy who had died.

1 Kings 17:19-23
“And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed. And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son? And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again. And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.”

The key words in these verses are that Elijah prayed specifically for the soul of the child to return to its body. The word soul in Hebrew is “nephesh” which means a breathing creature – with desire, emotion, passion. The word breath is the Hebrew word “nshamah” meaning intellect, soul, vital breath. And the word revive is the Hebrew word chayah” meaning to live, be quickened. We see here that there is more to a living being than just air forced back into the body restoring the respiratory function. There is also intellect, desire and function. Without all these including the spirit that is the eternal essence of man, there is no living being. This is what the enemy, the disembodied spirit has been awaiting all this eon of time for– waiting for our science to catchup with their intent to use our bodies to for evil intent. Many a human is walking around not being a living being but merely a living body.

Job 34:14-15 clarifies this even moreso. “If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath; All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.” Jehovah says it is when He gathers both the spirit and the breath from man that man dies. It is the air that causes the body to function, but it is spirit that causes the body to live. The soul is the intellect of man, who he is, his character, the part of man that is in rebellion with Elohim, but when he repents His spirit, his eternal being/soul, is quickened to eternal life. Without the soul there is no life.

When that good Samaritan or the paramedic forces air back into a deceased body, have they included Elijah’s prayer for the soul to return as well? How then do we know if the body has been revived? What is our basis for saying someone was dead but now they live?

The word for familiar spirit is the Hebrew “owb” which means a mumble, a water skin (from its hollow sound); hence a necromancer (ventriloquist), one who evokes the dead, spirit of a dead one but not the dead one. So, the Bible tells us that there are spirits that can speak through a body making it appear to be the owner of that body. We are practicing the ancient traditions of witchcraft and wizardry while calling it preferred medical practices.

This is man’s attempt at trans-humanism, to be as gods, to delay death, to conquer death. But it is the devil’s attempt to open a door to let in the disembodied spirits. This is also a two-fold evil push to harness bodies and harvest organs to extend life. The organs are for man and the bodies are for the disembodied spirits.

Yeshua tells the story of a poor beggar name Lazarus who died and went to Abraham’s bosom. This story challenges the reports of people who claimed they died and went to either heaven or hell.

Luke 16:27-31
“Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.”

Yeshua gives a name to the beggar which leads us to believe He was relating something that happened. In the verses above we read that the dead rich man asked Abraham to send back someone from the dead to warn his people about the reality of hell. The poignant response is, they have the written word and the living word so to speak. If they will not heed them why would they heed someone with an afterlife experience.

How many reports do we have in the Bible of people who died and returned that gave an account of the afterlife? NONE! Not a one. The only report we come close to is Samuel being raised from the dead as recorded in 1 Samuel 28. “And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up?” (v.15) In other words, why have you caused me to quiver, be agitated, disturb me. It renders the idea of one sleeping and then violently being awakened.

We also have the report of the witch,And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. (v.13-14) Otherwise, what report have we of the afterlife recorded in the Bible?

How is it possible that we have people claiming afterlife experiences? If something enters a soulless body, they would have experiences of heaven or hell because they are disembodied spirits possessing a resuscitated body. These demons would have knowledge of heaven before they fell and knowledge of hell after their judgment. Let us read the word so we can come to wise biblical conclusions.

Another rising evil in our day is that of white supremacy. It is being lauded as a political ideology, but it is an ancient evil from the days before the flood. The book of Enoch records when Noah was born.

Enoch Chapter 4 states “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she bore him a man child. The body of the babe was white as snow and red as a blooming rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes like the rays of the sun. When he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house, like the sun, and the whole house was very full of light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, he opened his mouth and praised the Lord of righteousness. His father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and came to his own father Methuselah. And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son; he is not like a human being, but resembles the children of the angels of heaven, and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth.”

The people of Noah’s day understood that the white race that existed on the earth then were of the race of the fallen angels. Man’s DNA was missed with the iron DNA of the angels. The so-called white supremacy movement or Aryan race superiority claims has been handed down from the time of the flood. Daniel 2 tells us that this inferior race of people will not conquer. This is not a pure race people.

Daniel 2:39-43
“And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth. And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.”

This is an inferior race who have no idea of their origins and making claims to be superior in order to camouflage their inferior mingled DNA. The Bible tells us clearly that the race of man, the black race, is the superior race because it was created after its own kind.

White supremacy is not a political agenda but a root of evil that has continuously popped up almost in every era of human history. It is the ancient struggle of the devil and the fallen angels to root out the DNA of man from the earth.

Let’s turn to the crux of this commentary.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 - revealed
“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.”

To understand the mystery of iniquity you must read this verse in context of its previous chapter and verses which speaks of the second coming of Messiah. Prior to His return there will be a falling away from faith and then the son of perdition will be revealed. Let’s put the horse before the cart. Because of the lack of faith, the son of perdition will have a door of entrance.

Luke 18:6-8 reads, “And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” So we see that even Yeshua leads us to believe that upon His return faith will be lacking on the earth.

What is the evidence that faith is lacking on the earth? The very fact that we no longer take the Bible at its word. We have spiritualized it and refuted every miracle, sign and wonder that it has held as truth. We make excuses for things we don’t understand. No longer are the preacher in the pulpits searching the Bible for the word for the day. Rather they are googling every scientific study, political view, mental health issue etc. to be able to bring a word of faith to the flock. I can’t count how many times I have googled a pastor’s sermon and found his exact words plagiarized from a website. Then they tack a verse on at the end to make it scriptural. Yes, faith is fleeing the earth in waves. The sign of the coming of the son of man is a lack of faith.

Paul clarifies this for us in words that are undeniable:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

Following the lack of faith will be some strong delusions. People will begin to believe every lie as it is the truth. We will begin to accept everything under the sun because it is politically correct and if you refute the their lies you will be ostracized, imprisoned and branded a lunatic. By the time the world is all caught up in the delusions the son of the devil will arise and take his place that has been prepared for him.

In 1 Thessalonians 2:4 the mystery of iniquity is been revealed – the son of perdition, this is the first beast spoken of in Revelation 13:1 who will come setting himself up as God and sitting in the temple of God (Read Matthew 24:14-15). “…what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time?” YHVH is the one that restrains/withholdeth. But when faith falls away completely, that son of perdition will not be restrained. Yeshua came in the name of His Father and this son of perdition will come in the name of his father, Satan.

Iniquity (Strong’s 458 anomia) meaning illegality, i.e. violation of laws, wickedness, transgression of the law, unrighteousness, contempt of the law.

Every law of YHVH will be broken.

“…only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.” “Letteth” (Strong’s 2722 katecho) meaning to hold down (fast), possess, retain, seize on, detain, restrain, hinder – that which hinders the son of perdition from making his appearance.

I stated above that it is YHVH who is the one that letteth or in the Greek the one that restrains. We can also say the Holy Spirit as we read in 1 Thessalonians 1:9 “the glory of His power” – that being the Holy Spirit. Thus, it is the Holy Spirit which restrains the son of perdition from laying hold before his appointed time. It is also the Holy Spirit that will let him come upon the scene – once faith is no longer found on the earth. This does not imply that only the lawless will exist on the earth but rather there will be a time when people will no longer come to faith – the fullness of the Gentiles as Romans 11:25 states. We also know that during the great tribulation YHVH will reveal 144,000 Israelites to preach the gospel saying, “Fear God and give glory to him.” Read Revelation 7 and 14.

Amos 8:11-12 states, “Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.” We are approaching such days. Christian values and teachings are being challenged across the earth. Every vestige of YHVH is being stripped away. Many churches are preaching worldly philosophies rather than the gospel. Yet, all is not lost because when Yeshua returns they will be some few strongholds of Christian faith found.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 states, “For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Faith might not abound, but it will be found here and there like when Obadiah hid 100 prophets in caves. 1 Kings 18:4 “For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the LORD, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.)” And YHVH hid Elijah in one. Not a lot but still there were prophets in the land. There is always a remnant somewhere of prophets, of Israelites and in the days to come, of the church.

We know how the son of perdition will be revealed, when faith is not found on the earth – the mystery revealed – YHVH who now restraints will one day let, and the son of perdition will enter in. It is YHVH who withholdeth by the glory of His power – “…until he be taken out of the way.” What will happen to all those who lack faith after the son of perdition comes? “…God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12.

Again, the mystery of iniquity is that the son of perdition – that Wicked be revealed. “Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.” (Also read Revelation 13) This son of perdition is the seed of Satan.

What does this all mean for us as believers? Are we to go out brandishing a sword and fighting every fight we feel is against man and Jehovah? No! The Bible warns us that we are wrestling against principalities and not flesh and blood. Yeshua showed us the way to handle ourselves. In every case of demonic possession Yeshua rebuke the demons and cast them out with brief words only. He did not debate them or brandished a weapon or so-called deliverance rhetoric as some believers are being taught to do in the charismatic movement. Yeshua defeated the devil in the wilderness using these words, “It is written”, and “Get thee hence,” as noted in Matthew 4. Michael, the archangel when contending with the devil, as stated in Jude v.9 said only, “The Lord rebuke thee.” I follow the example of those that are my betters.

These are the days that we must be sharp and on point in the word so that we know the devices the devil is operating in. We must try every spirit to see if it is of Jehovah. We must not put our trust in signs and wonders. We must not hope beyond what the Bible establishes as right and proper.

We need to realize when YHVH has answered with His no, and when we are pushing the bounds of His no. If you keep pushing the devil will take over from the point where YHVH has abandoned. If you want something bad enough the devil will make it happen. He will suck you in further than you plan to go. He will set his illusion upon you. You will see and hear what you want and nothing more.

We live in a world where everyone wants his or her five minutes of fame. With fame also comes flames. If you keep playing with fire you will get burn.

Search the Bible for every nuance presented as a new truth or standard. Don’t just go along with the crowd. Remember, we walk by faith and not by sight. In the coming delusions we will believe every impossible thing, put faith and the and trust in what we see rather than what we know is true. It might be spiritual, political, scientific, magical etc. You do not have to believe any lie that goes against the word of Jehovah.

What do we do when we find ourselves in situations of disbelief and straight out evil? Just wait on YHVH. Be still and know that He is God and that He can make a way of escape. Even in the worst of situations, wait on YHVH.

Psalms 46
(To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth.) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

You must know that no matter how bad it gets; Elohim is a very PRESENT help in trouble. Not tomorrow or much later but present. It is time for us to stop taking matters in our own hands and wait on Jehovah to act. The one-time Peter took matters in his hand, he cut off the ear of a Roman soldier. Never, never, resort to the sword using violence. BE STILL and know that He is Elohim. Is there anything too hard for Him? No! Just give yourself time and in that time YHVH will move on your behalf. I am speaking about when others are under the delusion, just be still. Ans when you see the devil coming, just say, Get thee hence or The Lord rebuke you until Jehovah acts on your behalf.

Joy with the joy of YHVH
(kjsandiford@msn.com)

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Aug 28, 2019 10:26 am

View this email in your browser

Behold Thy Mother

John 19:25-28
Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he said unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home. After this Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

Here is a significant story in the Bible that is not given much notice. The last final good deed that Yeshua did before he died was to ensure His mother was taken care of. This is not to take away from the story of the thief on the cross because that deed of redemption is a picture for us all. “To day shalt thou be with me in paradise,” is a clear depiction of salvation if we repent. But what Yeshua did for His mum was something altogether different. It was His last good deed before His death.

When Yeshua discerned, saw with His eyes, His mother, He said, “Woman, behold thy son.” In other words, He gave His mother into the care of the disciple He was most fond of. He used that moment on the cross, to ensure the care of His mum, though the Bible tells us that His next words were, “I thirst.” Amid His suffering and imminent death, before He even asked for relief from His own misery, He took care of His mum.

The text goes on to say, “After this Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled.” After what things? His final act before His death, still not taking lightly His declaration to the thief on the cross, Yeshua took care of His mum.

I look back at events in my own life and recall the opportunity I was given to care for my mum for five years before being called to the mission field. I had the opportunity to turn over the care of her to my sister. As I look back now on my mum’s final hours on earth, I recall her words to me, “Finish what you started.” My mum gave me her blessing to do the work I was called to do while she was on her death bed. Forsaking her moment of crisis she took note of me.

I haven’t really thought about this story recorded in the gospel of John until recent events in my own life. I know that for EVERY situation that occurs in earth’s myriad of lives, there is content, references, answers in the Bible concerning each situation, if we only seek, we shall find it.

Then a cord struck in my thoughts, the word of Yeshua, “Behold thy mother!” He did not say Behold Mary, but rather “Behold thy mother!” The word behold conveys sight, look and you will see, or in other words what needs to be done for her you only need to look and see what is required. Yeshua was indeed saying to John, look toward her needs on my behalf.
The scriptures are very clear, “honor thy mother and thy father.” (Exodus 20:12)

In the Hebrew, honor means to be heavy, be weighty or give weight to how you care for or let this be your burden. What is the text saying really? That the care of one’s parents is a weighty matter not to be taken lightly. It is the only commandment with an attached promise. If you do this then you shall live long, have an extended lifespan. This is repeated in the New Testament in Ephesian 6:2, “Honor thy father and thy mother; which is the first commandment with promise.” In the Greek, honor means, estimate the value of, revere, venerate, to prize. Old Testament means to think heavily before acting and New Testament means to consider the value of.

In other words, we are not to think lightly concerning the care we render to your parents. Yeshua demonstrated this in His last good deed. While in the grip of death He considered, heavily and valuated the care of His mother based on her worth, and not calling her by name, even referring to her as, “Woman.” He entrusted her to the most beloved disciple, John.

Yeshua did not let His suffering blind His sight, looking upon His own mum in sorrow as He saw her grieving for Him. All she could do was look on. How many mums can only look on while their sons are faced with the most difficult trial of their lives. There is nothing they could do but show their sons support by being there, looking on and praying.

Yet, Yeshua’s example was to put aside His own suffering to ensure it would be well with His mum. How poignant and thoughtful of Yeshua. In our day we only look to our own suffering. We don’t want to see the suffering of others, we don’t want to see how our pain is affecting others, we don’t want to think about how our actions will inflict pain for pain.

Yeshua is the best example. What happens when we allow the situation to dictate responses that are grievous to all? The scriptures tell us plainly, your days will not be long on the earth. Knowing the scripture on a personal level is so important to every believer because it will help you to do the right thing, rather than to be influenced by the situation or others.

The last thing Yeshua had to do before He died was to take care of His mum, mother, not just Mary, but His mum. “All things were accomplished, the works that His Father had sent Him to do and the final care of His mum. And then the redemption of the world could be completed with all other things being done. Nothing stood in Yeshua’s way to give up the ghost. He had no regrets because He fulfilled all obligations.

I remember leaving my mum’s room to leave for a mission trip a few days before she died. I had said goodbye and then turned to leave her room, but I went back in and had a sense of not seeing my mum again. I adjusted her bed and asked her what final thing she wanted me to do before I left and again said a warm goodbye. I knew when I was leaving it was well with us. When I received the call while abroad that mum had only a day or so to live, I called her and asked her what she wanted me to do.

This is when mum told me not to turn back but to finish what I started on that mission. I look back at that time and I have no regrets because I had done for mum everything, I was able to do. In the midst of her imminent death she did not encumber me, she did not cause me to regret not being there, she set me free to pursue the work of Jehovah. In the midst of our greatest test we must take care not to cause harm to those we love.

We live in a world where the elderly are greatly outnumbering the young. What will our response be to the care of our parents? In the midst of our greatest challenges and trial what will we do when we behold our parents standing at the cross of our greatest trial?

Yeshua linked His mum to His most beloved disciple. His final thought on this side of redemption to the world was the care of His mother. Yes, the Son of Elohim cares for His mum. He set aside His own pain and suffering to ensure she, who stood grieving for Him would be well cared for.

I had no idea how caring for my mum in my home would bring me such peace in these days. I had no idea that such a thing could bring clarity of mind and peace of mind.

I recently spoke with a friend who told me that the care of her parents was not her responsibility and though they were looking to her in their senior years, she flat out told them “Not me.” Since then I have heard it said more than I care to hear. I wonder what my generation will face when we come to our latter years.

Young people are getting bad advice from family members, friends and acquaints to their folly. I recall the story of Rehoboam, Solomon’s son, who sought advice from the young men whom he grew up with rather than the advice of the old men. The Bible says, “So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto that day.” (1 Kings 12:6-19)

Yeah, bad advice from the young, inexperienced people, unrighteous, hardhearted will cause you to lose your inheritance and make you to rebel.

Again, Yeshua did not put aside His mum in the midst of His greatest affliction but rather He ensured her care. In the beginning of His ministry Yeshua’s family came to visit Him in Mark 3:31-35. He declared, “For whomsoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.” Yeshua expanded His earthly family to include His kingdom family. He did not disavow His family but rather included all whosoever do the Father’s will. The love of His mum was always paramount to Him.

It is unfortunate when others can’t or lack the knowledge of how to expand their family.

There is a purpose for everything in the Bible if taken in context.

Interesting thing about the 5th commandment of honoring thy mother and thy father. It directly follows the previous four commandments that pertains to our relationship to Jehovah. First Jehovah, then our parents and then each other, exactly in that order. The care of the parents sits directly in between our relationship to Jehovah and our relationship with others.

The commandment to honor parents does not in any way take away from the marriage vow of leaving and cleaving. A man can love his wife, his mother and father, His Elohim, his neighbor and his enemy with the same kind of love and none opposing the other. The Greek rendering of love has two meanings:

Agapao: to love (in a social or moral sense), to welcome, to entertain, to be fond of. It is the same word used to in “Love your enemies.” Also, in “…if ye love them which love you,” “…love thy neighbor as thyself,” “…love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,” “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold,” “Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it up again,” “…because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us,” “Owe no man nothing but to love one another,” “Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.”

All these are the same word to love Elohim, an enemy, a wife, the love for our enemies, our neighbors, parents, and for each member of the family of Yeshua. None of these oppose the other. Our love for Jehovah does not in any way opposes our love for husband/wife, mother and father, loving our enemies, or neighbors or any member of the family of Elohim. Love cannot in its true form oppose love.

Phileo/Philadelphia: to be a friend to (fond of an individual or an object), have affection for, as a matter of sentiment, fraternal affection, love of brother or sister

This is the love of friendship, social affections. Whether the friend is a family member whom is also your social buddy, or a close acquaintances, co-worker or someone you are just friendly with.

Astorgos: as noted in Romans 1:31 and 2 Timothy 3:3 it is a presumed derivative of stergo (to cherish affectionally), unsociable, unloving.

This is the form we use for an introvert or for one who does not hate yet does not demonstrate neither hate nor love.

Eros: this is an erotic love, one of passion, it is a love that is an emotional involvement based on body chemistry, it is based on self-satisfaction, it is a conditional love.

This is not a word that is used in either the Old or the New testament. It is a philosophy of Greek thinking.

So, we see, Yeshua’s love for His Father and doing His will did not oppose His love for His mother. The world teaches us that we must make choices, but the word of Jehovah teaches no such thing. Even when it says “Therefore shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife,” (Genesis 2:24) or when it says “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worth of me.”(Matthew 10:37) None of these acts of love apposes love to others except we deny our Savior for the love of others.

Yeshua is our ultimate teacher. He is the example we must look to when choices seem difficult to make.

Mary, looking upon her son, could do nothing to change his situation but weep and pray. Yet her son could turn to her and render care and affection. Such care did not take away from the Father’s will being done. Yet, it set a lasting impression for the world to see that Yeshua cared deeply for His mum during His greatest affliction. Yes, He even call her “Woman.” This is clearly not a derogatory remark.

Sometimes all a mum can do is cry and pray! But the response of her son can say volumes and bring eternal rewards. Yeshua’s final words were, “It is finished.” How many of us are leaving things unfinished by not handling the situation correctly?

This is a lesson to be learned and applied.

How many can say, Behold thy mother in the midst of our greatest test.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Welcome to CTWM commentaries.

Please feel free to share our newsletter.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Za Aug 31, 2019 10:33 am

View this email in your browser

The Glory Of The Woman’s Hair

The Bible have many gems in it, but if we do not read it, we miss out on life changing gems. Would you believe that the Old and New Testaments shed light on the hair and its glory and why we face defeat. Imagine if we lack understanding of Biblical principles, we lack the opportunity for insights into our problems no matter how small or insignificant.

Let’s look first at what the Bible says about the hair of a woman.

1 Corinthians 11: 5-6, 15
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered…But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

This is the insight YHVH has given to me. I must give credit to whom it is due. One of my Bible Study participants made a comment after reading this text. She said, “No wonder so many black women are bald after using chemicals and other products on their hair.” How profound a statement because it implies that the enemy is causing us to lose our glory without our knowledge but with our consent.

Let’s dive a bit into the scripture above. I firmly believe that scripture interprets scripture and that we hardly need to go far to conclude what the Bible wants us to know. The key is to read the entire Bible so that the Spirit can lead us to the answers. Nothing in - nothing out! The Holy Spirit draws from what we have studied. That comes with the invitation to seek and ye shall find.

I Corinthians 15:5-6 tells us that a woman ought not to pray or prophesy with her head uncovered. It is like as if a women’s head is fully shaven if she prays without hair on her head. So how have I concluded this? Scripture interprets scripture. V.15 states clearly, "…for her hair is given her for a covering.” The covering the Bible speaks about is clearly defined for us, it is the hair on the head and the longer the better. Yet, surely YHVH knows to what length He has made each head of hair to grow and thus it is the length to which YHVH has strengthened or ordered each strand of your hair.

Some people can grow their hair like weeds while others might take years to accomplish a fair amount of growth. Yet others, like the Nubian race though their hair might be long, due to its coiled, kinky texture it will draw up and appear less in length, but in YHVH’s all-knowing eyes He sees every hair and knows the length thereof.

The woman is charged with growing her hair out because it is her glory, “But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her.” The glory is to the woman. So why are we allowing the world to dictate style and fashion to us when we are told that our hair is our glory. I know how the black culture loves weaves, processed hair, extensions and such, because we have been made to scorn that which YHVH has endowed us with.

Let’s take this one step further, when we join extensions, or added hair, to our glory, from heads that were shaven for religious sacrifices in foreign nations, are we allowing strange gods to infect and defile our YHVH given glory. Hence, we have scalp infections, alopecia, and other effects on the scalp that renders our heads bald. Yes, this culture can come up with such amazing styles and techniques but in the end, we are bald even using every concoction of hair product, many of which have scalp altering properties. This is not however only a problem of the Nubian race, but we see this also being an issue for other races as well, as they are trying every product on the market to make their coif admirable to others. We are all a vain people.

The meaning of glory – Greek “doxa” dignity, honor, praise, worship, whether good or bad concerning someone, in the NT always a good opinion concerning one, resulting in praise, honor and glory. The root of this word means, be of reputation.

Consider the meaning of this word. When a woman has her glory upon her head in YHVH’s eyes, not the world’s, though it can elicit the same outcome as YHVH, she has her dignity about her. YHVH recognizes her glory and thus He reflects His approval through or in the words of the text, He hears our prayers and renders prophecies to us through that glory.

We find that the woman of color is looked down upon, perpetrated upon, dishonored, neglected, berated, dishonored and the likes not realizing that she has surrender her glory and is now reaping the lack thereof. How many black homes are broken down because the woman has lost her glory? How many marriages are afflicted because she has lost her glory? How many opportunities are missed because she has lost her glory?

Every new hair style is sought after, every new product tried, and every hair follicle and scalps damaged beyond repair. We sow in hair to extend what we have; we sow in to replace what we have damaged; we make claims of having protective styles that draws the nutrients and oils out of our hair causing it to fall out, tugging at the roots, slowly killing off our follicles. If Jehovah can grow it, He can keep it on your head. Yes, He counts every hair on your head and when you kill them off, He also knows how much you have left.

The damage has long been done for decades we have been inching our way to this place where baldness is more the norm than not of black women. It is time to reflect on this in a spiritual light and see what the damage has caused. Again, this is not just a black issue these days, but we see baldness creeping into other races.

You ask me, how have I come to this conclusion? Let’s look in the book of Judges.

Judges 16:19-20
And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him. And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.

We see that Samson had a vow upon his life, a Nazarites vow from even in the womb. He was told not to shave his head ever. Having told Delilah, the source of his strength she shaves his head. Even as we read in 1 Corinthians 11 that the woman ought not to shave her head. But look at what the Bible says happens to Samson when he awoke. “And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.” He did not know as many of us in the Nubian communities do not know that YHVH has departed from us and hence we are being afflicted on every side. The seven locks were gone, and Samson did not straight away realize that the lack of his locks meant the departure of YHVH.

Straight away Samson’s strength left him. It dd not happen gradually but instantly. Now look at how quickly our homes are being broken down and how rapidly the effects are to our communities. Note also in the text in Judges 16 that Delilah “caused” Samson’s head to be shaven. This was not something he did on his own, but he was compelled by Delilah to tell his secret. Someone influenced what happened to him just as other are influencing what happens to us.

Please note that when Samson’s hair grew back, he, “…called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.” Judges 16:28

Yes, when his hair grew back, he called upon YHVH and YHVH strengthened him as he did before, and he brought down the walls upon those that afflicted him. The enemy that tried to kill him was destroyed. Even, we too can call upon YHVH when our hair grows back and ask Him to remember us again. He can restore what has been lost. We too can defeat the Philistines/bad influencers in our lives.

Beloved women in the Nubian community, forsake the chemicals and the weaves, extensions, the glues and other products the world is pushing on us and cry out to YHVH to restore your hair so that He might strengthen you again in your homes, marriages, in your communities etc.

For those of you reading this who might think it so small a thing that YHVH does not care about it or that He is not able to count every hair on your head and restore it, think again.

I cannot say how many times I have mentioned to women about cutting their hair, but they will not receive my spiritual insights because they care more for the styles of the day than they do for the glory that YHVH has put upon their heads. But I tell you, it is time for the Nubian woman to abandon the choices of the world and ask YHVH to restore their glory.

I can only pray that those of you that this is meant for will receive it. I am offering you YHVH’s truth so He can restore to you what the enemy stole through our desire for vain beauty. Indeed, His people perish for the lack of knowledge.

Why do we do this to ourselves? It is because we scorn the way the potter made the lump of clay. I love how the Bible describes Samson’s hair. He had seven (7) locks on his head. I do not believe I am reading into the word when I say he had 7 deadlocks on his head. The word “locks” is the Hebrew word “machlaphah” meaning a ringlet of hair, braid, plait. Now, what does that describes to you? Samson was of Nubian race and he had 7 maybe Bob Marley type dreadlocks upon his head.

There is nothing wrong with the black hair. YHVH used that type of hair when He put supernatural strength in Samson. The same type of hair we are chopping off, weaving, adding extensions of human hair offered in pagan rituals and synthetic fibers. We are destroying that which YHVH put superhuman strength into and causes to be our glory.

I ask you, to ponder the words of this commentary before dismissing it. Again, this is not only a Nubian issue but as we note Paul was writing to all believers, thus we are sure that the enemy will and has already put this temptation to believers of all nations.

Judges 16:22
Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.

You see, after he was shaven, after some time, his hair grew back and YHVH strengthened Samson again. Beloved, let YHVH put strength back into your body again, into your life, your marriage, your family, your community. STOP the madness. There is nothing wrong with natural hair. There is nothing wrong with curly hair, straight hair, red hair, gray hair, black hair, etc. It is in your DNA; it is how the potter formed the clay.

So, we see that 1 Corinthians 11:15 tells us that the hair is glory to the woman and that it is our covering. Imagine now, with all the damage we have done to our heads, why our prayers are not being answered. Why we are not able to prophesy into our lives and that of our family and friends? Therefore, our communities are being devastated and there is no prophet to tell us what ails us and no prayer warrior to get through to heaven.

This is not a light matter to YHVH. He wants to answer us, He wants to speak through us, but we have left Him nothing to work with.

Black consumers “spend nearly nine times more than our non-Black counterparts on ethnic hair and beauty products. Add in $473 million in total hair care, $127 million grooming aids and $465 million in skin care preparations and we spend a whopping $1.1 billion on beauty annually.” https://www.hypehair.com/86642/black-consumers-continue-to-spend-nine-times-more-in-beauty-report/

“New research reveals American women spend nearly a quarter of a million dollars on their appearance in their lifetime. Groupon’s study celebrated the official start of summer by asking 2,000 Americans the amount of money they spend on their appearance and uncovered some interesting trends. The women surveyed who said they routinely spend money on their appearance spend an average of $3,756 a year (or $313 a month), which adds up to $225,360 throughout their entire lifetime (ages 18-78). Male respondents spend an average of $2,928 per year (or $244 a month), totaling $175,680 or about one-fourth (22 percent) less than women throughout their lifetime. The survey also revealed that more than one-fourth of all appearance-related spending is on the face ($51,120), which is more than any other body part or area.” https://nypost.com/2017/07/06/vanity-costs-american-women-nearly-a-quarter-of-a-million-dollars/

“This statistic depicts the estimated size of the global hair care market from 2012 to 2024. In 2018, the global hair care market is estimated to be worth about 87.73 billion U.S. dollars.” Click the following link to see the statistics. https://www.statista.com/statistics/254608/global-hair-care-market-size/

Women of YHVH, it is time to STOP the madness!!!!!!!

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Sep 09, 2019 11:31 am

The Sheep Are Being Separated From The Goats

Today I had an epiphany. There is a story told of Judah’s king Amaziah that is true to the message of the day. He was one of the good kings, however, something was ill-fitting to him. The text does not say but we can surmise some few things. He either felt lonely, felt like he was missing out on something or he felt he needed to connect to his kindreds or just needed to reconnect, as we say.

Something inside Amaziah desired connection so he sent messengers to the king of Israel and bid him come so they could look in each other’s face. In other words, come, let us reconnect and be as one, friends, neighbors, relatives.

2 Kings 14:8-14
Then Amaziah sent messengers to Jehoash, the son of Jehoahaz son of Jehu, king of Israel, saying, Come, let us look one another in the face. And Jehoash the king of Israel sent to Amaziah king of Judah, saying, The thistle that was in Lebanon sent to the cedar that was in Lebanon, saying, Give thy daughter to my son to wife: and there passed by a wild beast that was in Lebanon, and trode down the thistle. Thou hast indeed smitten Edom, and thine heart hath lifted thee up: glory of this, and tarry at home: for why shouldest thou meddle to thy hurt, that thou shouldest fall, even thou, and Judah with thee? But Amaziah would not hear. Therefore Jehoash king of Israel went up; and he and Amaziah king of Judah looked one another in the face at Bethshemesh, which belongeth to Judah. And Judah was put to the worse before Israel; and they fled every man to their tents. And Jehoash king of Israel took Amaziah king of Judah, the son of Jehoash the son of Ahaziah, at Bethshemesh, and came to Jerusalem, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem from the gate of Ephraim unto the corner gate, four hundred cubits. And he took all the gold and silver, and all the vessels that were found in the house of the LORD, and in the treasures of the king's house, and hostages, and returned to Samaria.

But the king of Israel, Jehoash sent him a message back telling him that he was asking for trouble but Amaziah would not hear or heed his warning. Jehoash knew of Amaziah’s triumph over Edom and felt only that Amaziah merely wanted to gloat. He did not see Amaziah’s invitation as one of friendship and camaraderie but rather one of “thine heart hath lifted thee up.”

There comes a time in life when you just want to be in fellowship or be able to mend fences so that you are not alone in the issues of life. But there are many people who do not see it that way. They think you only want to gloat.

How interesting that Jehovah took for Himself Jerusalem and set His temple there. A place where one would have to go up in order to visit that city. He kept the best for himself tucked away upon a hill where he can, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year, (Deuteronomy 11:12) look down upon it. Jehovah will put His beloved out of sight or separate them from others just so He can protect them.

Amaziah was victorious and out of sight but he desired more than just victory. He was a good king the Bible says but he looked down from his hill above and desired something more. There are times in our lives when something more is not what we need. When Jehovah has blessed you, it is better to be alone. Where Jehovah has placed you, it is better to be there alone. We must learn to become like David and encourage ourselves in the LORD.

Stop trying to pull others into your moment. Stop looking to man to encourage you and to stand with you. Jehoash told Amaziah in no uncertain terms, “for why shouldest thou meddle to thy hurt, that thou shouldest fall, even thou, and Judah with thee?” Then the next verse states, “But Amaziah would not hear.”

When something good comes to you, there is no need to publish it, no need to invite others, no need to feel alone or put off. Let Jehovah be your comfort.

The text goes on to tell us the outcome. “Therefore Jehoash king of Israel went up; and he and Amaziah king of Judah looked one another in the face at Bethshemesh, which belongeth to Judah. And Judah was put to the worse before Israel; and they fled every man to their tents. And Jehoash king of Israel took Amaziah king of Judah, the son of Jehoash the son of Ahaziah, at Bethshemesh, and came to Jerusalem, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem from the gate of Ephraim unto the corner gate, four hundred cubits. And he took all the gold and silver, and all the vessels that were found in the house of the LORD, and in the treasures of the king's house, and hostages, and returned to Samaria.”

You see, Jehoash came and plundered Jerusalem, the blessing that Jehovah left to Amaziah. He took everything and caused all to flee. These are the days that the believer needs to read the word and find truth for their walk therein. There are strange things happening in the world. There are so many disconnects that we feel we must mend the breaches. In the story above we see that sometimes, even relations, brethren need to be cut loose.

How many times in the Bible we read that in the latter-day believers will turn against one another, or that a father’s enemy is in his own house? (Micah 7:7, Matthew 24) The Bible tells us also that the sheep will be separated from the wolves, the wheat from the tares.

Can current disconnections be Jehovah working to separate the sheep from the wolves?

Sit back a moment and meditate on the word and see what fits your situation. If you are a tenderhearted person, you would like to know that it is well with you and those you love. You would like to know that there is peace between you and all men, but the Bible says if possible. We are told so much about Jehovah being love and thus we calculate that everything we experience must be the sum of love.

However, I have come to realize that is not true. Yes, Jehovah is love but He is also an Elohim of judgment and holiness. He says He does not take pleasure in the death of men, (Ezekiel 18:32) but it happens, and this world will culminate in a final judgment – many men will perish.

Strange things are afoot in the world and we see how the unrighteous are making choices that impact the world at large. People are rising in disgust and protest, but it has not stop what has started. It will not be well, unless all the land that protest, pray and seek His face and turn from the wicked ways. It must be all the land.

We want it to be well but somehow it is not all well. Like Amaziah, somethings we must let go of. We can’t be friends with everyone, we can’t invite just anyone because they might be a relative, a dear old friend or a new acquaintance or member of the body of Yeshua into our space. “Amaziah would not hear.” Will you hear?

If Jehovah have set you apart from all others, stay put. He must put His sheep somewhere. I know the theological though for centuries now has been one of a coming rapture. But if you would only stop and read the word, you will see that the wicked all perished in the flood and only the righteous was saved. This is Jehovah’s plan. He did not take the righteous out of the world but rather he provided a place of refugee for them in the earth while the wicked perished all around.

The Bible tells us that when Yeshua returns the dead in Him will rise first and then those that are yet alive (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17) and then He shall set up His kingdom on the earth. Believers are looking to leave the earth, but the Bible says the earth is intended to be inhabited.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Do you not see this? Jehovah means for this earth to be inhabited. We read in Revelations 21:1 of a new earth which will replace the old earth. “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.” When the text states there will be no more sea, it is telling us that the sea above that separates this world from Jehovah’s heaven will be removed.

Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

The firmament will be removed and there will be no need of sun, moon and stars. The sea will be gone. Heaven and earth will be one.

Jehovah has a place of safety for His people. He had a place for Adam and Eve in the Garden. He had a place for Noah and his family. He had a place for Israel in the Promised land. He had a place for Elijah in the cave, for Jonah against the raging sea in the belly of the whale. He has a place for His people. Where Jehovah has put you, stay put. Don’t call anyone to you. Don’t invite anyone who might come in with bad intentions and raze your place of security.

The heart might want what it wants, but it does not need what it wants. Yeshua spent as much time as He could away from His disciples alone. Practice the art of being alone. I know what the present-day preachers say, the wolf wants to separate the sheep from the flock. Let me tell you something, Safety is not in the flock, it is in the Good Shepherd. It is the good shepherd that has the staff and leads to quiet waters. All the sheep do is follow the Good Shepherd if they recognize the shepherd’s voice. There are many sheep in the flock who do not recognize the voice of the good shepherd.

Those sheep might be able to parrot what the pastor preached, what they read in a self-help book, or even quote a well-renown author but unless they can tell you what the good shepherd said and explain it to you, they are not sheep. Even Yeshua spoke in parables to the religious members of society in His day. They heard but did not understand. They were not of the flock. (Matthew 13:13-14)

Like Amaziah, many believers are inviting the wolves in. This pass weekend it was said that President Trump had invited the Taliban to come to America to Camp David for a meeting. Meanwhile, the Taliban was committing acts of terrorism that killed one of our soldiers in Afghanistan. We do not need to invite the enemy into our camp.

When you know what Jehovah is doing for your life it does not matter if anyone else knows. Like Jehoash, they will come in and raze your place of safety. Not everyone that calls Him Lord will enter the kingdom.

I have been saying for quite a few years now that believers need to disconnect from social media. By the time you believe this report it will be too late to do so. It is time to shut it down. Often, I am told that the internet already knows everything about us so why bother. What can I say? You keep stoking the fire and you will get burn.

The 120 years it took for Noah to build the ark, Jehovah had already separated them from the rest of the inhabitants of the earth. Noah and his family abide where they were building the ark while the other inhabitants of the earth jeered at them.

Genesis 7:2-3
Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Look how wise Jehovah is. The clean beast was taken by 7’s because Jehovah knew Noah would have to make sacrifices unto Him. (See Genesis 8) But the unclean beast only 2 of each. Why the unclean beast? Because after the flood they would be needed to clean up the earth of the carcasses that remained from the flood. (See Ezekiel 39) This will be repeated in the end of days. Why the mentioned of fowls? This is so the earth would be reseeded, because the fowl eat the food and drop the seeds as they migrate.

Jehovah had it all planned out. Enough food for Noah and his family and all the living creatures aboard the ark. You can be sure that wherever Jehovah has placed you He will keep you. He will show you what to do if you only study the word, meditate on it and live righteously so you can hear from heaven.

Amaziah would not hear. You do not have to invite friend nor foe to your place of safety. If there is an offence, then certainly make right but be careful how far you push that reconnect.

Look at the life of David, As much as he did for others, he found no favor in most. Like Amaziah, David’s friends and relations turned on him the moment something happened. See 1 Samuel 30, how his men turned to stone him even though what befallen them had also befallen him.

Israel and Judah were not only neighbors but brethren. These are truths we must learn. The bible is not just a story book but a guide with plenty of examples. Hear what Solomon says.

Proverbs 1:5
A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

The Bible is wise counsel on every aspect of life - what was, what is and what is to come. I believe Jehovah is separating the sheep/the wheat. Yet they will not be gathered until Yeshua returns as we read in Revelation 14, Matthew 25.

Do you know how the harvest is worked? The harvesters go in and harvest the fields leaving the bundles to be gathered after the work is all done. Then the wagons come along and gather up the bundles and take them into the barns.

We are being harvested and placed in bundles throughout the fields. The harvesters will come and gather us up where we have been placed. This is not an easy report to believe but believe it you must. The wicked is becoming more wicked. They will not understand but the wise will understand. So says Daniel 12:10.

You will know the truth and the enemy will come along and try to snatch it from you. He will place doubt, in your mind and cause you to be accused of all manner of things. He will set you up to conform to the ways of the masses, but you must hold your ground. Only a few will be found on that path to glory. Beloved, stop reaching back, stop trying to be the center of everything, stop trying to be the life of the party, stop feeling left out and out of sorts. Be still and know that He is Elohim. Consider everyone in your life and who is and who isn’t for you.

What is happening to you is no accident. Recognize every situation for what it is. If something is happening that is causing you a great deal of discomfort, ask Jehovah to bring understanding. Stop asking for Him to fix the problem and ask Him to give you understanding. Look around you and get wisdom and in all thy getting get understanding. It is better to understand why a thing happened rather than just have it fixed. Otherwise you will repeat that same situation repeatedly.

Heed the words of Micah 7 and heed the words of Matthew 24. The Old and New Testament both warns us that our enemies will be those that are in our household and members of the body of Yeshua will betray one another.

The sheep are being separated. Can you see it. Do you know how, and where you are being placed? Do you see how others are trying to entangle you again in the yoke of bondage? Do you recognize the ways of men and how they are warning you of their treachery and betrayal but like Amaziah you will not hear?

History repeats itself but we refuse to learn. Before Hitler took power, the Jews were being warned to get out of Europe. The vast majority would not hear because they did not want to leave family, friends and possessions. Many were betrayed by people they knew who knew everything about them. When you are popular you can lose all so quickly.

Separate: Greek “aphorizo” to set off by boundary, limit, exclude, divide, to mark off from others. Recognize when Jehovah is marking you off from others. The word divide is the same Greek word in Matthew 25:32 “And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats.” Don’t fear like Elijah because Jehovah had 7,000 prophets yet in Israel. (1 Kings 19:18) Elijah was not the only one left.

It is time to learn the hearts of men and govern yourself accordingly. You must read the Bible, so you become familiar with what is in the hearts of men. Only Jehovah can give you this insight. Let Him separate you and stop trying to bring the wolves into your camp. Don’t be like Amaziah.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

kjsandiford@msn.com

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Vr Sep 13, 2019 11:15 am

The Choices We Make

Everything in our lives is a culmination of all the choices someone made, or we made from the day we entered the world. The rest of our existence is having to beg Jehovah to save us from those choices. We are on a collision course with life and death.

When we are young our passions rule us and dictate to us our wants and desires. We ask and beg Jehovah for things that we have no idea whether they are right for us or not – we just want those things because we are young, and life has yet to impact us fully. Some are yet in their ripe old age and have yet to gain self-control over their passions.

We all come into this world based on the circumstances of our parents. No matter the influences upon their lives when we are conceived, we enter in none-the-less. When we born those circumstances or situations continue to impact us until we are old enough to choose for ourselves and have our own desires.

Our desires and passions are often based on what we lack or what was bestowed on us. How we handle what we acquire and what is bestowed to us is a matter of how much maturity and commonsense we have at the time. Any way you look at it we are all responsible for what we have done with our lives.

Now, the consequences are, that at a certain point in life we come face-to-face with the results of our choices. If we are honest with ourselves, we can all look back and see how one or two or a series of choices, or even the consequences to choices, have led us to the very situations we are now faced with. Nothing just happens without cause and effect.

Solomon gave his warning, advice and wisdom to all of us in the books of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes concerning the choices we make, the attitudes we have and the desires of our heart. At the end his conclusion was/is:

Ecclesiastes 12:8-14
“Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity. And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs. The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth. The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd. And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.”

We see the conclusion of all our choices, good or evil, “For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.” This is life, at every juncture or turn we are faced eventually with the judgment of those decisions, good or evil. Whether that judgment comes immediately after or it takes days, months, years to culminate, and culminate they all will, we reach the point of judgment.

Even though we take a bad situation and make something good of it we still face the consequences. Those consequences are the challenges we face, the stumbling blocks we encounter, the shame, ridicule, adversities, delays, whatever the situation that comes into play they are all the judgments of every work, secret thing whether good or whether bad.
We cry out to Jehovah during the worst of our judgments not realizing Solomon’s words are at play. My son:

Proverbs 1:2-5
“To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:”

If we had only listened to wisdom so we gain understanding, we would not be at the point of crying out again and again. But the conclusion of not heeding the preacher’s words and acting on them is that “vanity of vanities, all is vanity.” Nothing of nothings, all is nothing is what those words mean. In the end all our choices turned out to be nothing based on ill conceived choices and the result will be nothing gained but pain and tragedy.

This is not to say that things cannot and at times do not come out upside right, but the way to get there has been physically debilitating, emotionally wrecking and spiritually damning. What a price we pay for our choices. Many will say in the end it was worth it, that is usually a crux to lessen the impact of the consequences. But what of Jehovah’s better choice for you and I that could have spared us the tragedies of life? We think that because we came out on top, we did ok, but what we fail to realize is that some of these choices linger long after we are gone.

I am not speaking about generational curses as some have proliferated that lie. “The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.” (Ezekiel 18:20)

However, I believe the paths we have chosen for ourselves due to our own poor choices puts our next generation on that path desperately, at times, trying to get off and onto another path. That is not a curse. Poverty is not a curse nor is riches a blessing.

Proverbs 30:7-9
Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die: Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

You see, there is a middle road that is less traveled by. I guess this is what we call the middle of the class. Sometimes we have a generation that gets it right. They realize they have no desire to be poor nor rich, just that their needs be met. So, they give Jehovah the honor and glory. But when they become too greedy, they curse Jehovah for the works of their own hands. When they fall from the middle to the low, they curse Him for bringing disaster on them because of their lack of care. This is not a blight to the poor because the poor can only look to Jehovah. “Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.” (Matthew 5:5)

Solomon states the vanity of lies, “I need, I need, I’ve got to have this or that to have a good life.” The vanity of lies is that we tell ourselves we can’t be happy without this or that.

What is convenient is usually sustainable, “Lest I be full and deny thee,” which eventually becomes what one has acquired at their own hands. So, people get to thinking. “Who is the LORD?” In other words, what did He do for me that I did not and cannot do for myself?

How often do we excuse bad behavior when a person does something wrong to meet the basic need of life when Jehovah has indeed commanded us “Thou shalt not steal.” Thus, we take His name in vain, promoting the lie, it is His will for us to live “by all means necessary.”

But He said, if we return to Him the tithe and offering, He will open the windows of heaven and pour out to us a blessing – rain and sunshine, so there will always be food on the earth. Solomon also gives us an understanding of why tragedy follows certain generations.

Proverbs 30:11-14
“There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother. There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness. There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up. There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.”

So, you see, this has nothing to do with the so call biblically unsound theological doctrine of generational curses. “There is a generation….” Yes, there are some generations that curse their situations. There are not cursed but they curse their lives due to their actions. “A generation” is exactly that, “a generation” and not something perpetual.

Now back to the aim of this commentary. The choices we make is what leads us to judgment and hence our consequences. Even though our personal choices can, might, or will impact our children does not mean they will be forever tethered to our decisions or the consequences of our lives. Their consequences are based on their own decisions.

Hear the words of Jehovah:

Ezekiel 18:20-23
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Who do you believe, the preacher who perpetuates the lie of generational curses or Jehovah?

Again, back to the commentary. We are all facing the consequences of our misguided, ill advised, unwise decisions. Whether those consequences are felt immediately or later we will face them. This is for certain. When those consequences are in the distant future, we fail to make the connection because of the lapse of time. But if we ponder the situation, we will see that that everything leads back to something.

Yes, even though we have made a good go at a bad situation in the past does not mean that at some time in the future we will not face the consequences. There is only one way to repent and that is to turn from our wicked ways. However, that does not mean that what we did will not at some point be judged by the creator. Just saying, “Yeshua forgive me” does not mean we escape the situation. What it does mean is that we are eternally forgiven from all sins if we quit sinning and hence, we escape the final judgment to come. We escape the fire and brimstone at the end of the ages – the second death. None can escape the first death except those that are alive in Messiah and are caught up when He returns. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Matthew 16:27-28)

Anyone who thinks they have escaped the secret sins, or the mistakes and decisions of times pass they are mistaken. Even David paid for his sin with Bathsheba. But his eternal soul was saved from the fire of hell. The sin must be dealt with, it must be finished in this life. The judgment must be passed.

I look at my own life and I cannot identify one sin I have not paid for or am not paying for, but I am fully forgiven. Even now as I face certain things in my life from years and years past, I know that due to one decision, or several decisions I am facing the past. But it is OK, because I know that we must all face the consequences. It is by His grace that when we do face certain consequences, we are so far removed that the impact is lessened to some degree or that it is even more tragic, but in light of eternity, we can bear it.

When we come to the consequences, we cry out yet again, “Jehovah help us,” not realizing we are face-to-face with the consequences of something long passed. This we must go through. The judgment must come in this life rather than in the life to come. Let’s be done with it. No need to take it to the grave. Be done once and for all! Bless Jehovah for His timing and the strength He has granted us to face it at the appointed time.

The choices we make, good or bad will be judged so says Jehovah. Stop in the moment and ask yourself, “what have I done,” “what am I doing?” Then ask yourself if what is happen is the result/consequences of an action, a choice. If the answer is yes, and it will be, then encourage yourself, you can endure the judgment in this life because in the next it will be unimaginable and eternal.

Now, take the blame off the other person or thing that is causing you distress because you know, and I know that our actions in times past or now is the real cause of the consequences. Pray for endurance and grace.
Beloved, Proverbs 16:25 states, “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” What is this death? It could be physical death, death of a relationship, conclusion of a job, death of a child like in David’s sin, death of an emotion like your ability to love again, a virtue, the ability to trust etc. It is just that we do not identify those things with death.

Let’s finally be honest with ourselves and our Elohim. Romans 6:23 states, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Yes, something dies every time we sin. Death does not always mean physical death in this life but in the world to come death is eternal.

I choose death in this life to whatever degree than death in the life to come to that eternal degree. I am still facing the consequences of the many choices I have made in my life until the day of my death. I am saved by the grace of Jehovah through the works of Yeshua on the cross. I am eternally forgiven from my sins, yet I face consequences in this life. But Praises, in the life to come, we have a promise.

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

We cannot change our past choices only our present and future decisions. What we can change is how we handle our consequences – we can do this with as much grace as we can muster.

Our health is based on our past and present treatment of our bodies. Our relationships are based on our past or present interactions. Our lack is based on the care of our past or present financial situations. Our everything is based on our past or present choices. So, we are always facing consequences.

As I age, I see more and more clearly. It does not make anything easier only understandable. I can tell you that my mind is being renewed day-by-day. What I did not know before I am learning. What I have learned that has not served me well I am learning to forget and acquire a new and godly way of doing things differently. Yes, at any age I still must learn to conform to the ways of Jehovah.

Wisdom should lead to understanding, therefore let us acquire wisdom and gain understanding so that we might endure and pass through the consequences of life. These will not go away, but we can pass through them. Look at the situation square in the face and acknowledge your part and declare, “I have sinned, forgive me Jehovah and strengthen me to pass over my Red Sea for the Egyptian I engaged with yesterday I will see no more.”

Give Jehovah glory, give Him praise just don’t give Him the blame.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Sep 25, 2019 10:52 am

What Happens When We Appropriate Religious Customs?

The last Commentary addressed the bed of Lies being fed to us by Modern-Israel. This commentary addresses what happens to God’s people when they appropriate religious customs that are not ordained by Him.

2 Kings 10-18
And king Ahaz went to Damascus to meet Tiglathpileser king of Assyria, and saw an altar that was at Damascus: and king Ahaz sent to Urijah the priest the fashion of the altar, and the pattern of it, according to all the workmanship thereof. And Urijah the priest built an altar according to all that king Ahaz had sent from Damascus: so Urijah the priest made it against king Ahaz came from Damascus. And when the king was come from Damascus, the king saw the altar: and the king approached to the altar, and offered thereon. And he burnt his burnt offering and his meat offering, and poured his drink offering, and sprinkled the blood of his peace offerings, upon the altar. And he brought also the brasen altar, which was before the LORD, from the forefront of the house, from between the altar and the house of the LORD, and put it on the north side of the altar. And king Ahaz commanded Urijah the priest, saying, Upon the great altar burn the morning burnt offering, and the evening meat offering, and the king's burnt sacrifice, and his meat offering, with the burnt offering of all the people of the land, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings; and sprinkle upon it all the blood of the burnt offering, and all the blood of the sacrifice: and the brasen altar shall be for me to enquire by. Thus did Urijah the priest, according to all that king Ahaz commanded. And king Ahaz cut off the borders of the bases, and removed the laver from off them; and took down the sea from off the brasen oxen that were under it, and put it upon a pavement of stones. And the covert for the sabbath that they had built in the house, and the king's entry without, turned he from the house of the LORD for the king of Assyria.

This chapter in 2 kings turns us back to understanding why the southern kingdom of Judah would eventually be taken into captivity. King Ahaz of Judah appropriated religious customs and rituals from Assyria and renovated the temple of Jehovah with their pagan altars.

Not only did he introduce another form of worship, but he also took what was Jehovah’s and synchronized it with those religious things of the Assyrians. This is what happens when we too take those traditions, customs and items from other religions which do not profess Jehovah and His Son and mingle them with our Christian faith.

Yet we maintain some similarities to the Christian faith because we retain elements of it, but slowly-by-slowly it takes on the appearance of the other. The so-called Jews in modern-day Israel might call themselves the chosen people but they do not look, dress or act like the chosen people of the days of the prophets or the kingdom.

They revived the Hebrew language, retain all their European customs and attached to their attire elements of articles found in the Bible and call themselves Jews. Judaism did not originate in Europe, it originated in the middle East, Palestine specifically.

The Hebrew language is Semitic, the people are Semitic by race and the culture is Semitic in nature. Ahaz was an Israelite who spoke the language of the Jews. The people of the kingdom of Judah also spoke the language of the Jews. There was a common language between the northern and the southern tribes.

2 Kings 18:28
Then Rabshakeh stood and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and spake, saying, Hear the word of the great king, the king of Assyria:

2 Chronicles 32:18
Then they cried with a loud voice in the Jews' speech unto the people of Jerusalem that were on the wall, to affright them, and to trouble them; that they might take the city.

Even after the captivity of Judah in Babylon, when many returned after 70 years, they were still speaking the Jewish language. Yes, after 70 years they still spoke their language. They did not have to relearn Hebrew because the Babylonians, Medes and Persians did not as the Assyrians, strip them of their language, culture, traditions nor religion.

Nehemiah 13:23-24
In those days also saw I Jews that had married wives of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab: And their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people.

The text states clearly, “I saw Jews that had married wives of Ashdod.” The Jews were distinguishable from the people of Ashdod. Their language was distinct from the languages of each people represented in Ashdod even though their children did not speak the language of the Jewish parent.

This is the tribe of Judah whom Jehovah promised that He will always leave a remnant for David’s sake. How do we come to believe that Jehovah would not preserve a remnant thereof for the sake of David?

The remnant of Judah is recognizable to Jehovah and man. It is only the prejudices and racism of the world that the true Israelites are not taken note of. Again, I ask, how could a dark skin race of Hebrews come out of Egypt dark and ended up in Europe blond hair and blue eyed?

How could they emerge out of Europe speaking an Indo-European language?

“The most widespread group of languages today is the Indo-European, spoken by half the world's population. This entire group, ranging from Hindi and Persian to Norwegian and English, is believed to descend from the language of a tribe of nomads roaming the plains of eastern Europe and western Asia (in modern terms centring on the Ukraine) as recently as about 3000 BC. From about 2000 BC people speaking Indo-European languages begin to spread through Europe, eventually reaching the Atlantic coast and the northern shores of the Mediterranean. They also penetrate far into Asia - occupying the Iranian plateau and much of India. Another linguistic group, of significance in the early history of west Asia and still of great importance today, is the Semitic family of languages. These also are believed to derive from the language of just one tribal group, possibly nomads in southern Arabia. By about 3000 BC Semitic languages are spoken over a large tract of desert territory from southern Arabia to the north of Syria. Several Semitic peoples play a prominent part in the early civilization of the region, from the Babylonians and Assyrians to the Hebrews and Phoenicians. And one Semitic language, Aramaic, becomes for a while the Lingua franca of the Middle East.”
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ab13

Do you see, even the linguist know that the European languages are not Semitic languages? We have two separate groups of people, two distinct races, languages, culture and regions. Yes, the children of Israel and Judah were taken captives, yet in captivity none changed race. Many retained elements of the language, culture and traditions of their ancestry.

Look at the African slaves taken to Europe and the Americas and see how distinctly they still look African. Even though the languages have been stripped for them many in their culture were able to holdfast to words, phrases, traditions, customs, attire etc., that still until today are clear indications of their origin. Extending from South America, up the Caribbean, Central America and the throughout the United States of America we see the remnants, survivors of the African slave trade.
We see this in their music, we hear it in the dialect of the Gullah-Geechee people of South Carolina, we see it in their artistry and basket weaving, food, customs and traditions.

“The Gullah people of South Carolina and Georgia have a fascinating history and culture. Also known as the Geechee, the Gullah are descended from African slaves who were prized for their ability to grow crucial crops such as rice. Due to geography, their culture was largely isolated from white society and from other slave societies. They are known for having preserved a tremendous amount of their African traditions and language elements. Today, approximately 250,000 people speak the Gullah language, a rich mixture of African words and the English that was spoken hundreds of years ago. The Gullah are currently working to ensure that future generations and the general public know about and respect the Gullah past, present, and future. …Eighteenth-century plantation owners in South Carolina and Georgia wanted slaves to work on their plantations. Because growing rice is a very difficult, labor-intensive task, plantation owners were willing to pay high prices for slaves from the African "Rice Coast." Thousands of people were enslaved in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Angola, and other countries. Before their voyage across the Atlantic Ocean, the slaves waited in holding cells in Western Africa. There, they began to create a pidgin language to communicate with people from other tribes. After their arrival in the Sea Islands, the Gullah blended their pidgin language with the English spoken by their masters.”
https://www.thoughtco.com/the-gullah-language-1434488

Four hundred years of slavery and the Ethiopian has not changed its color. Yet we have these Europeans calling themselves Jews perpetrating as Judahites. Look at the genetic makeup in multiracial groups and you will still be able to distinguish the African DNA in a people. Look at one of the studies being done.

Scholars Debate Roots of Yiddish, Migration of Jews
By George Johnson
“TRYING to trace the ancient roots of a modern language is always a maddeningly ambiguous and uncertain enterprise. With Yiddish, the language of the Ashkenazic Jews of Central and Eastern Europe, the task is even harder because of the horrifying fact that most of the speakers were exterminated in the Holocaust. As a result, the study of Yiddish origins -- and especially the touchy issue of its relationship to German -- has sometimes been criticized as one in which rational analysis has been overwhelmed by emotion. But a number of recent studies are now being welcomed by linguists as evidence that the field is turning into a solid science. ''There are now signs that the history of Yiddish is becoming a scientific enterprise instead of the mythological exercise it used to be,'' said Dr. Jerrold Sadock, a linguist at the University of Chicago. By trying to reconstruct the original Yiddish, linguists hope to explain the origins of this rich language, in which a largely Germanic grammar and vocabulary is mixed with Hebrew and Aramaic, and sprinkled with words from Slavic and ancient Romance languages. The question they hope to answer is whether Yiddish began in Western Europe and spread eastward, as the common wisdom holds -- or whether, as an increasing number of scholars now believe, its origins lie farther east. One linguist has recently argued that Yiddish began as a Slavic language that was ''relexified,'' with most of its vocabulary replaced with German words. Arching over these questions is the central mystery of just where the Jews of Eastern Europe came from. Many historians believe that there were not nearly enough Jews in Western Europe to account for the huge population that later flourished in Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and nearby areas. By reconstructing the Yiddish mother tongue, linguists hope to plot the migration of the Jews and their language with a precision never possible before. It has even been suggested, on the basis of linguistic evidence, that the Jews of Eastern Europe were not predominantly part of the diaspora from the Middle East, but were members of another ethnic group that adopted Judaism.”
https://www.nytimes.com/1996/10/29/science/scholars-debate-roots-of-yiddish-migration-of-jews.html

Here we are now accepting the bed of lies fed to us by these modern-day Jews and appropriating their religious customs as being authentic Judaism. They are not authentic no more than Ahaz bringing Assyrian religious customs and altars to Israel were accepted as authentic to the Jewish religion or to Jehovah.

Look what happens when we mingle Jehovah with other gods and customs.

2 Kings 17:1-12
In the twelfth year of Ahaz king of Judah began Hoshea the son of Elah to reign in Samaria over Israel nine years. And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, but not as the kings of Israel that were before him. Against him came up Shalmaneser king of Assyria; and Hoshea became his servant, and gave him presents. And the king of Assyria found conspiracy in Hoshea: for he had sent messengers to So king of Egypt, and brought no present to the king of Assyria, as he had done year by year: therefore the king of Assyria shut him up, and bound him in prison. Then the king of Assyria came up throughout all the land, and went up to Samaria, and besieged it three years. In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes. For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods, And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made. And the children of Israel did secretly those things that were not right against the LORD their God, and they built them high places in all their cities, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city. And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree: And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as did the heathen whom the LORD carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the LORD to anger: For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.

The northern kingdom, Israel, had long abandoned the ways of Jehovah when Jeroboam the son of Nebat, came to the throne after half of the kingdom was split from Solomon. (See 1 Kings 110 They had set up the golden calf in Samaria and they continuously followed in the sins of Jeroboam until they were taken into captivity by the Assyrians.

In the text above, the final straw with Israel, the northern kingdom, was when they decided to ally themselves with Egypt. Did not Jehovah say in the text above that He brought them out of Egypt, from under the hands of Pharaoh. He took them away from all the false gods and now Israel had totally succumbed again to the ways of Egypt. They went completely back the way they came.

This is the second purge of the kingdom of Israel, first in 2 Kings 15:29 and now in 2 Kings 17:6. The more we appropriate things from other religions the farther away we move from Jehovah.

If we keep appropriating, one day we will find the judgment of Jehovah upon us. The church is commanded to worship Jehovah in spirit and in truth. We are commanded to be holy. We are encouraged to be filled with the fruits of the spirit. The Bible does convey certain traditions, cultural elements, virtues, lifestyle and religious practices, but it does not tell us to practice ritualistic religious customs.

I acknowledge, there are many practices which I participated in until I searched the scriptures and found them to be biblically unsound. I immediately reframed. As I matured in my faith and understanding I found myself less likely to adapt to cultural and religious customs. Even so I felt at most times along the way that somethings just did not sit well with me, and so I went with my gut feelings until I found the truth in the scriptures. Most times I felt I had stumbled on the answer, but I know I had been led by the Holy Spirit.

No one wants to feel like there are a rebel or the odd man out. No one wants to look peculiar to others especially when everyone else seems convinced their way is right. No one wants to be a misfit. However, until Jehovah gives us clarification in His word we had best opt for misfit.
There are things I am staunched on because both the Old and New Testaments commands them. There are somethings that seems plausible based on certain text, yet they are not germane to eternal life, they are not life and death issues – heaven or hell.

The Bible speaks on such things like if one desires to be a vegetarian and another one opt to eat meat. The Bible states that the one eating meat ought not to struggle with the weakness of the person who desires to be a vegetarian.

We also can address the Lord’s supper. The Bible says as oft as you like you may partake of it. Some congregations feel only once a year, others feel once a month or weekly, or even daily. This might not be a life and death practice except if the drinking of the wine and eating of the unleavened bread occurs during the time when we see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel. It might just be that the practice of taking of the elements might be a means of protecting believers. Perhaps for those who practice daily, the taking of the bread and the wine, they might find their ability to do so is taken away. When the church is not able to participate in this, we will know the time of the abomination that makes desolate.

We know that Revelation tells us that they will be a scarcity of wheat and wine during the tribulation.

Revelation 6:6
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

“A measure” Greek “choinix” a certain measure, as much as would support a man of moderate appetite for a day. “A penny” Greek “denarion” the ordinary pay for a day’s wages. So, we see that in those times, it would cost a man of moderate appetite a day’s wages to eat just one measure of wheat, one day’s sustenance. The angel is being warned not to hurt the oil and the wine. In other words, don’t maliciously cause injury to the oil and wine. Don’t wrong someone by acting wickedly with the oil and wine. Thus, we can see that the daily sacrifice would be taken away when a man can only manage food for the belly and yet not have enough to take the Lord’s supper. The wine represents the blood of Yeshua. If all we have left is the blood to take as a remembrance of what Yeshua accomplish for us, we shall be well.

Why are we not making provision for a time to come? Even if it is not in your time that these days fall, why not set aside provisions for others. The early church did such things. They left signs behind so others could follow to safety. We see this in the sign of the fish. One person would draw one side of the fish and then if the other person was a believer, they would know to draw the other side. Some left provisions in caves and such so those that came by on the journey to safety would have nourishment.
The Bible says in the last days men will be lovers of themselves. This does not have to be the way of the church.

There are many things in the bible that we ought to practice because we are instructed to do so. Such as keeping the Sabbath day. He has never changed the 7th day to the first day of the week. However, unless you study the seven feast of Jehovah you will not recognize the day of Yeshua’s resurrection as the feast of firstfruits which fell on that first day of the week. The remembrance of that day only falls one day a year just as all the other 6 feast falls one time a year. Instead we have change the sabbath to Sunday on the day of the worship of the sun god. (See Leviticus 23)

Jehovah told us not to lite a fire on the Sabbath day to cook yet the modern-day Jews promote lighting a Sabbath candle. In my understanding, fire is fire.

Exodus 35:3
Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day. - KJV

You must not even light a fire in any of your homes on the Sabbath. - NLT

Ye shall not burn a fire in any of your dwellings on the sabbath-day; I am the Lord. - Brenton Septuagint Translation

No fire means no fire. Now we have the issue of the sabbath candle which is a ritualistic lighting of a candle to represent the beginning of the sabbath. The commandment to not light a fire is being ignored to now lighting a candle, fire, to symbolize the very thing we are commanded not to do. Because they have made the act of lighting the candle connected to keeping the Sabbath, we deem it OK. It is never OK to second guess Jehovah nor is it OK to syncretize His ways with that of other religions, especially if it causes us to break His commandments. We should always err on the side of Jehovah when something is in question.

2 Kings 16:16-18
Thus did Urijah the priest, according to all that king Ahaz commanded. And king Ahaz cut off the borders of the bases, and removed the laver from off them; and took down the sea from off the brasen oxen that were under it, and put it upon a pavement of stones. And the covert for the sabbath that they had built in the house, and the king's entry without, turned he from the house of the LORD for the king of Assyria.

Ahaz turned the covered structure, covert, which was dedicated for the Sabbath, from the house of Jehovah. Messing with the Sabbath day is one thing Jehovah constantly reminded Israel not to do or they will be cut off. How is the church being cut off by messing with Jehovah’s Sabbath and the elements being introduced by modern-day Judaism? (See Exodus 20:8; 31:14,15,16; 35:32)

Numbers 15:37-41
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue: And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring: That ye may remember, and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God. I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the LORD your God.

The purpose of the fringes in the borders of the garments are to remind the children of Israel not to break the commandments of Jehovah. “…and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring.” Jehovah is saying that the children of Israel are not to go after strange customs, traditions, idols, ways, practices which other religions participate in or are known by. Modern-day Israel has conveyed to the church breaking the commandments rather than keeping them.
The interesting things about my studies is that I have never sought after such commentaries, but as I read the word, I discovered the truth. As I read and write I see the emergence of the truth. Once I visited a Jewish friend in France and her daughter asked me if I have ever heard of the 13th tribe. I was befuddled by the idea of a 13th tribe. She then went on to explain about it to me and I had long put it out of my head. As I continued my studies in the word, years passed and I began to see common threads in the prophetic fabric of the bible about Japheth’s descendants, Ashkenaz/Ashchenaz. (See Genesis 10:3, Jeremiah 51:27-29)

The truth emerged. I have to say I have not read anything about the Khazar Empire, but from what I was told by this woman and what I read in the Bible, I know what she said is truth and what I have studied is the truth. Japheth’s descendants converted in the days of Esther and others later in the kingdom of Khazar to Judaism. Many in the Persian Empire converted to Judaism during Esther’s time to save their lives. (See Esther 8) The Persian Empire at that time stretched from India unto Ethiopia, 127 provinces. Converts all the way from India to Ethiopia. These are converts that practiced Judaism, they were not from the bloodline of the children of Israel, the sons of Jacob.

Let’s take a quick look at the Khazar Empire.
“The Khazars (/ˈkɑːzɑːrz/, /ˈxɑː-/; Kuzarim;[9] Persian: خزر; Turkish: Hazarlar; Azerbaijani: Xəzərlər; Bashkir: Хазарҙар; Tatar: Хәзәрләр, Xäzärlär; Xazar; Ukrainian: Хоза́ри, Khozáry; Russian: Хаза́ры, Khazáry; Hungarian: Kazárok; Greek: Χάζαροι, Házaroi; Latin: Gazari /Gasani were a semi-nomadic Turkic people with a confederation of Turkic-speaking tribes that in the late 6th century CE established a major commercial empire covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia. The Khazars created what for its duration was the most powerful polity to emerge from the break-up of the Western Turkic Khaganate. Astride a major artery of commerce between Eastern Europe and Southwestern Asia, Khazaria became one of the foremost trading emporia of the medieval world, commanding the western marches of the Silk Road and playing a key commercial role as a crossroad between China, the Middle East and Kievan Rus'. For some three centuries (c. 650–965) the Khazars dominated the vast area extending from the Volga-Don steppes to the eastern Crimea and the northern Caucasus.”

Does any of this sounds familiar. The study in the NYTimes noted above attest to these facts. Modern-day Ashkenazi Jews originated from northern Europe.

We cannot understand what we are appropriating unless we understand the origin of the people and their customs. Judaism is not original to this people; hence we can conclude that they are many religious acts that have been syncretized in this people long before they emerged as this current distinct group – called Jews

Even the church today cannot say we are a model after the early church because along the way we too have become a form of pagan Christianity. We had better take time and sort out what we have become and what we are syncretizing to our Christian faith.

We cannot keep appropriating elements from other religions whether Jew or Gentile. The root of what we do must be based on what Jehovah has commanded us to do or not to do. PERIOD!

We see in the Bible that when the children of Israel conformed to the ways of the pagans around them, they were finally taken into captivity. It is time for the church to pull back and to reexamine its every action.

Instead of becoming one body in Yeshua we continue to fragment into more and more denominations. Every man having his own idea of Christianity - lovers of themselves and not of Jehovah.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Sep 25, 2019 10:54 am

Why the Battle For Jerusalem?

Jehovah, before the foundations of the earth, intended for that the Promised Land would be inhabited by His chosen people. It was always in His plan. Thus, the enemy plotted to defile and usurp what belongs to Jehovah. This piece of land could have very well been the place where The Garden of Eden was removed.

In any case, Satan was cast down to the earth before Jehovah had a chance to make the earth into what He had purposed. (See Ezekiel 28, Isaiah 14, Jeremiah 4, Revelation 12)

We know that Satan and the 1/3 fallen angels were cast down to the earth. Jeremiah 4:23:31 tells us the condition they left the earth in. They made it to become without form and void, but Jehovah in the fulness of time reformed it, put the Garden in it, and put in it the man that He had intended to create.

Isaiah 45:18
“For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.”

This will not be the only time Jehovah remakes the earth, “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.” (Revelation 21:1) Jehovah will bring in a new earth at the end of time.

The Almighty, All Knowing Jehovah prophesied all this to His prophets. His plans for creation and redemption was put in place before anything that was made was made. (See Proverbs 8:22-31)

It was in the Garden of Eden that Satan tempted the woman and she caused the man to eat also and they were all put out of the Garden. (See Genesis 3, Ezekiel 28:13; 31:1-18, Jeremiah 4:23-28) Then Satan influenced 200 angels to breed with the daughters of men, polluting the entire earth, making all things after another kind which Jehovah did not create. (See Genesis 1 & 6) But Noah found grace in the eyes of Jehovah. He and his family alone were the only pure humans remaining, without angelic DNA, and were spared.

Even though Jehovah caused Noah to preach repentance to that defiled generation of people, they would not repent, and the flood came and washed them away. The next move was on the part of the grandson of Noah, Canaan, who defiled his grandfather and received no blessing for his future. Shem was the intended son to receive the first son’s blessing. The land which Canaan and his descendants settled in was intended for Shem – because he was the one named (Shem meaning “name”) to carry on the bloodline that would lead to Messiah. Canaan usurp the land that was meant for Shem’s descendants.

When Abraham came along the descendants of Canaan had already dominated the land. Yet, the land was intended for and promised to Abraham and his descendants. (See Genesis 12 & 15) Then, Jacob and his family went down into Egypt, seventy souls. During that time, the children of Canaan had spent four generations (Genesis 15:16) defiling themselves and the entire land of Canaan with angelic DNA. There were giants in the land when it was spied out.

Don’t say that was impossible because we are doing the same manipulation today of our own DNA and that of the animals and plants. Monsanto has been manipulating plant DNA for decades. CRISPR has allowed man to manipulate the DNA of babies to select certain characteristics either deleting certain genes or by adding. We have already introduced certain organs or tissues from other animals into the human body. We think we are the most advanced civilization in the history of humanity, but we are not. When the angels dwelt amongst men, they introduced many strange inventive practices. (See the Book of Enoch) There has been technology unearthed that is far more advanced than what we can comprehend. Take the pyramids for example, we can’t figure out with all our geniuses how they were constructed. The Mayan civilization was far more advanced than us. We are fools to think we are the first to create computers. Solomon said there is nothing new under the sun.

Note: Why did Solomon say “under the sun? It is because we dwell in an enclosed environ, hence we hear the scientist say we are suffering the effects on the earth such as pertains to a greenhouse. The sun is a luminary affixed in the firmament, Genesis 1:14, that solid expanse, "raqiya," that encloses this greenhouse, and all that we do in it is under that sun, which is in our ceiling, the ceiling of this greenhouse called earth. We cannot escape this house, this earth without Jehovah’s say so. The Bible tells us that only Enoch, Elijah, Yeshua and perhaps Moses have been removed from this earth with Jehovah’s permission to enter heaven above.

By the time the children of Israel arrived to possess the Promised Land it was utterly defiled. There were giants in the land and obviously the food source was defiled because the grapes were so huge it took two men to carry a cluster.

Just like in those days we too are dabbling in things that do not concern us. This is not due to our intelligence but rather to reverse engineering. We are copycats, plagiarizers not inventors. The enemy has always plotted to usurp the Promised Land. Consider how long the children of Israel lived in the land and how many conflicts they encountered. Also, since they were plucked out of the land consider the amount of conflicts over the millenniums. Every nation wants Jerusalem. That little piece of land had been conquered many times over by the most powerful nations in the world.

“During its long history, Jerusalem has been attacked 52 times, captured and recaptured 44 times, besieged 23 times, and destroyed twice. The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th millennium BCE, making Jerusalem one of the oldest cities in the world.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jerusalem

Why Jerusalem? It is because the enemy is acquainted with the model of the earth from heaven. He has always been familiar with the city of Jerusalem, the ark of the covenant, the Garden of Eden, the river that runs through heaven, the tree of life that exist there, and the temple that was established there. (See Ezekiel 28, 31, Isaiah 14) He has connived all this eon of time to infiltrate, possess and if not destroy the things and plans of Jehovah.

Isaiah 14:12-14
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.”

This is still his ambition, to exalt himself above Jehovah. In John Milton’s Paradise Lost, the author attributes these words to Satan, “Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven.” It can also be stated thus, better to reign on earth than serve in heaven. This is what Satan wants, to reign somewhere, anywhere heaven or earth since heaven is lost to him.

The enemy wants Jerusalem and he is working to cause the host of men to converge on that place to do battle for the city of Jerusalem. The purpose of his plot is more than we realize. If he set up a people whom the entire earth views or considers to be the chosen people of Jehovah, he can bring about a united conflict against Jehovah. He only needs a common factor. (See what the devil is after Ezekiel 39, Joel 3, Jeremiah 47, Zechariah 14) The enemy is inciting us to war. He is setting up the people in the land with false ambitions, a false identity and false intellect so that in his time he will act against the land and the inhabitants of the earth to attempt to gain possession of that holy city. The scriptures sighted above tells us how this will all pan out. Yeshua will return just in the nick of time and swiftly bring retributions to those nations which participate in that war against Jerusalem. The current nation of Israel is just a pawn in Satan’s hands.

Zechariah 14:1-4
“Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

Zechariah 14:12
“And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

We are all being manipulated, but Jehovah spoke through His prophets in times past so that we might read and understand. Many will perish in this conflict, yet some will survive.

Zechariah 14:16
“And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.”

Do you see what the real intent is? It is against Jerusalem not the people in the land who are being lied to and manipulated.

The enemy has orchestrated the bringing of this modern-day converted Jews into the land to cause a conflict. Thus, we have been led to believe that the war being waged against them is specifically about their race, Semitic, which is a lie, and about their being Jews, which is also a lie. The battle is not about the people but about the city, that beloved city of Jehovah, Jerusalem. The very place where Jehovah will set down the new Jerusalem from heaven is what the enemy is after. He wants to obliterate Jerusalem by using the people of the land as the point of conflict. But indeed, they are not the children of Israel but converted Jews. Read Revelation 21 and see that nothing will prevent Jehovah from descending that holy city out of heaven above.

Revelation 21:2
“And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”

Read this text clearly, Jerusalem is the bride of Jehovah as the church is the bride of the Yeshua. Satan is attempting to destroy both brides, one he wants to bring to rubble and possess and the other he wants to drag down to the lake of fire with him, for he knows his days are numbered.

Satan has deceived the world at large. The eyes of many are beginning to open to the truth, but we know from Zachariah that many will perish in that great war. If you don’t know the truth how will you avoid being a participant in this act of rebellion against Jehovah? Everyone who supports this modern-day Israel are acting in rebellion against Jehovah. If you don’t study the word and know for yourself who the people of Israel really are you will continue to be duped. It must walk like a duck, quack like a duck, smell like a duck, look like a duck to be a duck.

The Bible consistently tells us that the children of Israel, both the northern and southern kingdoms will be gathered partially in Revelation 7 and 14, 144,000, and then according to Isaiah 11 for the second time completely, from every nation of the earth and not from the land of Israel.

Isaiah 11:11-12
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”

Most of these places are in the lands of Nubian races. So how have we allowed others to convince us that the current inhabitant in modern-day Israel is established in the land per Jehovah? Jehovah states over and over that His Son will gather the remnant from the four corners of the earth and Israel is not the four corners of the earth. How do you gather a people that is already gathered?

Read Jeremiah and Ezekiel to see a picture of what Israel will look like when they finally return to the land. They will have a King and Jehovah WILL be their Elohim. This is not what we are seeing in the land currently. Israel will not struggle when they are gathered back to the land by their Messiah. (See Jeremiah 32 & 33) Repeatedly, Jehovah says “I will” do this. Not man, not nations, not wealth, not popularity, not even a holocaust will do this. If you do not see what Israel will look like, according to the Bible, when they return to the land you will fall for every lie.

For this conflict to be realized the people must look and act authentic to what we have been told Jews are supposed to dress and act like. They must be believable to every nation. We are being set up and Japheth is dwelling in the land pretending to be true Israel. (See Genesis 9:27) The world is being worked into a frenzy about this people. The enemy wants the nations of the earth to unite against this people so he can either destroy or usurp that land. He is really after that holy, beloved city, Jerusalem. The inhabitants in the land are nothing more than pawns.

Satan is behind the intellectual properties in the present-day land. He is the source of their might and power. (Revelation 2:9 states, “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” The church has promoted this. The church has propped up the religion of modern-day Israel as the true form of Judaism, the root of Christianity. It is not! They are many elements indeed that are true, but a closer look makes us to realize that it is only a form of godliness they promote, but they deny the power thereof. They do not worship Jehovah but a god they call “HaShem” and they do not acknowledge Jehovah’s only begotten Son, Yeshua. They in total deny the power thereof.

Both Jeremiah 32 and 33 gives us a clear precise description of the children of Israel in the land. I am repeating here and there so it sinks in.

Jeremiah 32:37-44
“Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them. And fields shall be bought in this land, whereof ye say, It is desolate without man or beast; it is given into the hand of the Chaldeans. Men shall buy fields for money, and subscribe evidences, and seal them, and take witnesses in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, and in the cities of the mountains, and in the cities of the valley, and in the cities of the south: for I will cause their captivity to return, saith the LORD.”

Is this the evidences we see? No! Those that dwell in the land calling themselves Jews are not safe. They are not the people of Jehovah because most are atheist and it is not a religious nation. He is not their god because they do not call Him by His name. (See Exodus 6:3) They do not have one heart. There are more prejudices in Israel against each group, Ashkenazi against Ethiopians against Sephardim, against the Ukrainians and Russians as they divide themselves up. There are political and religious sects yet in modern-day Israel and it is not a monarchy as stated in Isaiah 11 and Ezekiel 34:23-31. When Israel is gathered, she will have a King. There is no covenant with Jehovah because Messiah has yet to return who will be The King in the land. They are not planted assuredly in the land as they move about settling in ancient places. They do not buy the land from the former inhabitants but rather they usurp it and settle in it. They have no evidences of having purchased any of the land they have settled in. They are not free in the land nor outside the land. This clearly is not a picture of the words spoken by the prophet Jeremiah as quoted above.

Israel will not accomplish any of these promises for themselves less they say we do not need an Elohim. Read further in Jeremiah 33 and see how thoroughly Jehovah will cleanse Israel, pardon her and establish her. Stop allowing misguided preachers to influence you with their interpretation of the Bible. Read it, study it, understand it and gain wisdom.

Jehovah already prophesied in Genesis 9:27 that one day Japheth will dwell in the tents of Shem. Yes, Japheth, being out of sight of the modern world was polluted by the DNA of the angels, polluted in the north, by the Vikings who emerged in the world by 793. They came from the north and planted their way into the DNA of the peoples in Europe.

“In 793 the monks on the island of Lindisfarne, off the northeast coast of England, are unpleasantly surprised by the arrival of violent raiders from the sea. Their misfortune is the first clearly dated event in the saga of the Vikings - the last and most dramatic exodus in the long story of migration from Scandinavia, the original home of the Goths and Vandals. The name Viking is thought to derive from Viking, a word for 'pirate' in the early Scandinavian languages. It accurately describes the Norsemen who for two centuries raid the coasts of Britain and of northwest France. But in many places the Scandinavians also settle - in the islands of the north Atlantic, in the British Isles, in Normandy, in Sicily and in the very heart of Russia.” http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ab86

Over the course of centuries, Anglos began to believe their race is a pure race and not like the rest of the inhabitants of the earth. Hence, we have the perpetuation of the Aryan race, white supremacist who carries the bloodline of the fallen angels. Read the book of Noah to see that Noah’s father thought him to be a child of the angels because of his albinism. Anyone who was born white was known to be of the children of the fallen angels.

Enoch Chapter CV1

And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with† the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth. 7. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee that thou mayest go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling-place is amongst the angels.' 8. And when Methuselah heard the words of his son, he came to me to the ends of the earth; for he had heard that I was there, and he cried aloud, and I heard his voice and I came to him. And I said unto him: 'Behold, here am I, my son, wherefore hast thou come to me?' 9. And he answered and said: 'Because of a great cause of anxiety have I come to thee, and because of a disturbing vision have I approached. 10. And now, my father, hear me: unto Lamech my son there hath been born a son, the like of whom there is none, and his nature is not like man's nature, and the colour of his body is whiter than snow and redder than the bloom of a rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool, and his eyes are like the rays of the sun, and he opened his eyes and thereupon lighted up the whole house. 11. And he arose in the hands of the midwife, and opened his mouth and blessed the Lord of heaven. 12. And his father Lamech became afraid and fled to me, and did not believe that he was sprung from him, but that he was in the likeness of the angels of heaven; and behold I have come to thee that thou mayest make known to me the truth.' 13. And I, Enoch, answered and said unto him: 'The Lord will do a new thing on the earth, and this I have already seen in a vision, and make known to thee that in the generation of my father Jared some of the angels of heaven transgressed the word of the Lord. 14. And behold they commit sin and transgress the law, and have united themselves with women and commit sin with them, and have married some of them, and have begot children by them. 17. And they shall produce on the earth giants not according to the spirit, but according to the flesh, and there shall be a great punishment on the earth, and the earth shall be cleansed from all impurity. 15. Yea, there shall come a great destruction over the whole earth, and there shall be a deluge and a great destruction for one year. 16. And this son who has been born unto you shall be left on the earth, and his three children shall be saved with him: when all mankind that are on the earth shall die [he and his sons shall be saved]. 18. And now make known to thy son Lamech that he who has been born is in truth his son, and call his name Noah; for he shall be left to you, and he and his sons shall be saved from the destruction, which shall come upon the earth on account of all the sin and all the unrighteousness, which shall be consummated on the earth in his days. 19. And after that there shall be still more unrighteousness than that which was first consummated on the earth; for I know the mysteries of the holy ones; for He, the Lord, has showed me and informed me, and I have read (them) in the heavenly tablets.”

Hence, we have today, in the land of Israel, those claiming to be Jews that are a race of Anglos. Their root is not completely of men. However, the same opportunity Jehovah gave to the defiled people on the earth during Noah’s days He has also offered to all men during these days as is proclaimed in John 3:16-21.

The devil’s desire is to possess the land so the sons of men will come up to Jerusalem to war with the inhabitants and thus annihilate humanity and possess Jerusalem. The devil’s plan is to take as many of us with him for he knows his time is nigh. We can’t see the plan because we do not read the word. He does not care about us he just wants us involved in a war that we are sure to lose.

He has manipulated the human DNA again and again. He is pushing us toward a war with Jehovah like he did when he was in heaven corrupting 1/3 of the angels. (See Revelation 12)

Jehovah had a plan before the foundations of the earth to redeem His creation. (John 3:16) This was kept a secret from the enemy. (1 Corinthians 2:7-8) Hebrews 1 tells us that He did not choose an angel to redeem the world, but His only begotten Son, to save humanity or rather those that will repent and accept salvation through the blood of Yeshua.

You must know the plans of the enemy to see what is happening and how we are being set up and manipulated. This is bigger than we realize. The enemy wants that land, that city to either possess it or to destroy it if he can’t have it.

Why is all this important? It is because in the last days many will be deceived and led astray from the gospel and all the truths of the Bible. It is on this issue that many will be deceived because every nation on the earth will come against Jerusalem. There will be billions of people gathered there to destroy that city. Who do you think will be in that host? People from every nation on the earth. Do not let your heart be stirred up against Jerusalem and do not engage in the belief that the people who are in the land are true Israelites. It’s not these people whose hearts we should embrace, but rather, we are to worship Jehovah in spirit and in truth.

I know many people who elevate the prominence of the people of modern-day Israel. I once was such a person, believing if I bless those specific people Jehovah will bless me. We are also led to believe we are doing Jehovah a favor by pouring money and extending political power to this people. We are wrong. Jehovah does not need our help. He has not asked for our help. He said over-and-over again through the prophets, “I will” do this. Not the church, not the preachers, not the wealth of these people, not the politics of America, only Jehovah will do this.

Today, we find Anglo American preachers pushing this agenda. We are made to feel like if we don’t support the people in this land then we are antisemitic. How can one be antisemitic against a people who are not true bloodline Israelites? They are not a Semitic people but a northern Anglo race who have converted to Judaism, perpetrating themselves as true Israelites.

This propaganda is what is leading to the conflict in the Middle East with this modern-day nation of Israel. They are being promoted for the purpose of annihilation of humanity. Again, read Zechariah 14, Ezekiel 39 and Joel 3.

Revelation 20:7-10
"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

The devil tried this in the Garden of Eden, he tried this in the days of Noah, his influence was at the tower of Babel, he will try again at the end of the tribulation and again after he is loosed at the end of Yeshua’s millennium kingdom reign. And for sure he tried this in heaven.

Revelation 12:7-9
“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

It will come to an end.

Revelation 20:10
“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

Praises! Jehovah shall accomplish what He sets out to do. Those who are not deceived during the tribulation nor after the millennium kingdom of Yeshua shall be saved and inherit Jehovah’s promises.

Revelation 21:1-7
“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.”

That great and holy city will be established.

Revelation 21:9-27
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Open the Bible and just read it for yourselves. Stop promoting the lies. When I have visited the land time and item again, I see so many people from African nations coming to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of tabernacles. Many are oblivious to the fact that they might be the true remnant hidden in the nations blending in until Yeshua returns. They walk around blessing this people, pouring their resources, which they do not have into this nation. How foolish have we become not reading the Bible for ourselves.

READ, STUDY, SEEK

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 4110

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Sep 26, 2019 10:54 am

Is Modern-Day Israel Authentic Or Is It The Original?

What is the proof of authenticity? It is when those that are being presented as an authentic people, they actually believe it themselves. Without their full endorsement there is no way of selling the idea to anyone else.

Authentic means: a: worthy of acceptance or belief as conforming to or based on fact paints an authentic picture of our society; b: conforming to an original so as to reproduce essential features an authentic reproduction of a colonial farmhouse; c: made or done the same way as an original.

Something is considered authentic when it holds to certain traditions, customs, beliefs, reproduced essential habits, attire, conform to social, religious and civil laws, or any accepted original form done in the same way as the original to which it is copying or at least close to it. A thing does not have to be portrayed in its entirety to be considered authentic. Adapting certain core features transformed to a modern-day view will be accepted as authentic especially if the ones reproducing the culture and beliefs believe it themselves.

The descendants of those slaves brought to the new world can still claim to be authentic African descendants because many still practice the original aspects of their roots. We see this in the food, clothing, music, dance, language, religion, etc. However, the greatest testament to the authenticity of the descendants of the African slave trade is their race, color. They are not only authentic in traditions; they are also the original descendants. Authentic and original by DNA.

One does not change race because of the position or location they were placed in. Being a slave does not change the color of the skin or the DNA.

The roots or natural origin of a people are not just customs, cuisines, beliefs, or attire etc. Once you strip away the exterior revisions the people must still look like the original. An African American will still look like an African if you strip away the name of the country of enslavement. Take an African American with no interracial impacts and plop them down in Africa and you will not know the difference except for the language. Everything hereditary is intact.

Now take a modern-day Jew and strip away the culture, traditions, and religious practices and what you are left with is an Eastern Anglo European with no Semitic DNA. There might be certain physical features that are a bit more distinct from other people of European descent, but if you have adhered for many generations to arranged marriages within your own religious sect, you will eventually preserve the same features. Marrying within the same people group for generations will cause the same traits or features to be inherent.

Jeremiah 13:1-11
Thus saith the LORD unto me, Go and get thee a linen girdle, and put it upon thy loins, and put it not in water. So I got a girdle according to the word of the LORD, and put it on my loins. And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, Take the girdle that thou hast got, which is upon thy loins, and arise, go to Euphrates, and hide it there in a hole of the rock. So I went, and hid it by Euphrates, as the LORD commanded me. And it came to pass after many days, that the LORD said unto me, Arise, go to Euphrates, and take the girdle from thence, which I commanded thee to hide there. Then I went to Euphrates, and digged, and took the girdle from the place where I had hid it: and, behold, the girdle was marred, it was profitable for nothing. Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Thus saith the LORD, After this manner will I mar the pride of Judah, and the great pride of Jerusalem. This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing. For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unto me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith the LORD; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.

Jehovah tells Jeremiah to take a linen girdle and bury it in the Euphrates. Note, Jehovah was specific as to what type of girdle. It was to be made of linen. So, we have a specific type of material made into a specified form, that being a girdle. So, it is made of linen, flax and formed into a girdle so it can’t be mistaken for anything else. A DNA test of the girdle will attest to it being made of flax. They will be no doubt later on, if an archaeologist were to dig it up, what it is made of and what it is formed into. The linen girdle of the past will still be that same linen girdle of the future.

Many days later Jeremiah digs up the girdle and found it marred, decaying. In other words, it was not good for profit or to make to prosper, it simply could not be push forward to accomplish anything. Israel once recovered would be useless to Jehovah for a certain time. This illustrates Judah and Jerusalem and what Jehovah will put them through in the course of time due to their disobedience and whoring after other gods. Her glory will be taken away for a time until Messiah returns to gather her back and place her in His millennium kingdom and reign over her.

This is not only a picture of the southern kingdom Judah but also of the northern kingdom Israel. They will be hidden in the Euphrates for many days, being scattered to the four corners of the earth so to speak. But the time will come when Jehovah will call for them to be dug up. They will be recognizable as that linen girdle though the girdle has been marred and of no profit. Certainly not a picture of modern-day Israel. But look to the slaves from yonder Africa for a picture of this prophecy.

Look also to Isaiah 11:11 where it records the nations from which the second gathering of the children of Israel will come. It is not from Europe but from within the areas of the Euphrates. Let’s consider the four corners of the earth as a reference to the nations that were in existence at the time of the captivity of both kingdoms of Israel and Judah. “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.” (Isaiah 11:11)

Though Jeremiah tells us that some will come from the north that is different from the original flock.

Jeremiah 13:19-20
The cities of the south shall be shut up, and none shall open them: Judah shall be carried away captive all of it, it shall be wholly carried away captive. Lift up your eyes, and behold them that come from the north: where is the flock that was given thee, thy beautiful flock?

We see that the two kingdoms will be take away captive. Then we are told that the king and queen are to look at what has returned in their place, “behold them that come from the north.” And the question is asked, “where is the flock that was given thee, thy beautiful flock?” It is because the flock that presented itself in the land as Jews do not look like the flock that left. The flock that left was beautiful but the flock that came back was not, is not. This question is synonymous with the black expression, “Black is Beautiful.”

Then we have the answer to guide us to recognize true Israel when she returns.

Jeremiah 13:23
Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

As the linen girdle is dug up and acknowledged to be that same article buried and recovered, so will true Israel. She will not change her color. She will still look like an Ethiopian in all her blackness. Jehovah continues, “then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.” He warns Israel to return to the way of righteousness rather than suffer the age of being marred and being unprofitable.

Clearly the people we see in modern Israel are not original in DNA or color though some of their customs and beliefs might be authentic as noted in scripture. They are practicing certain tenets of the Hebrew scriptures that makes them plausible as being Jews, but they are not the right color and they are not the right material, linen. As Jehovah said to Jeremiah, “them that come from the north” will take true Israel’s place. The true flock can’t be found in the land because they are buried in the nations. Though they are buried they are still the original. Though unprofitable they are still the original.

Today, prominent religious leaders have managed to convince the world that the people in modern-day Israel are Israelites. The people believe it themselves due to many generations of practicing their form of Judaism. These people believe it; thus, they appear authentic to others. They do not look like the linen girdle, but they act in certain ways like the linen girdle, but they are not.

Jehovah tells us that the imitators will replace a beautiful flock. According to Jehovah the people that comes from the north are not beautiful according to His eyes. Why then don’t those who are true Israelites see themselves as beautiful?

Numbers 12:1
And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

We know what happened to Miriam and Aaron for speaking out against Moses Ethiopian wife.

Numbers 12:9-11
And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

Need I say more! They did not feel that Jehovah should bless Moses being his wife was an Ethiopian, a black woman. But they, the true Israelites, were also people of color. So, they are prejudices even among people of color. What was Jehovah’s punishment for Miriam? “behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow.” How is it possible for Miriam to become white as snow if she were a white woman? Ha! The Bible makes a keen distinction in the above text, so we are sure to realize Miriam was a woman of color.

We must be careful to not look down on those things Jehovah holds in high regard.

The proof of authenticity is the consistent practicing of certain aspects of a culture, but the proof of the original is the exact genetic make and model. The real deal is what Jehovah says it looks like, it is that very thing in the original that cannot be altered or appropriated.

Many things can be appropriated. Chinese American takeout food is one thing but when you go to China and try original Chinese food, that is another thing. I might be able to cook authentic Chinese food but that does not make me Chinese. The way the biblical original church was is one thing, but what we call authentic Christianity today is another thing. We practice certain aspects which makes us authentic, our belief in Yeshua, but we are far from the original.

The Bible tells us that the truth will set us free. There are many believers that are far from free. Freedom means to be able to embrace all the truths of the Bible, but when we are influenced by lies then we are drawn into deceptions. A schism forms in the church. We fall for anything. We lack wisdom and make choices that are clearly against the word of Jehovah. We participate in the enemy’s plans. Thinking we are doing Jehovah a favor we persecute His true people. We build kingdom’s that are not of His kingdom. We become a part of the problem instead of finding a way of escape. We entangle ourselves again in the yoke of bondage. We side with the world instead of with Jehovah. We provide resources for the enemy, propagate His lies and enable each other from knowing the truth.

All that is happening has been prophesied by the prophets. Jehovah told us all these things will come to pass so that true Israel and the church can get out of the way and side with Jehovah. But we do not side with Him. We have, due to a lack of knowledge, gone over to the side of the enemy.

We base many of our decisions on something being authentic, but we ought to search the scriptures daily to find the original, so we are not led astray.

Japheth must dwell in the tents of Shem, but does He need our help? Sarai tried to help Jehovah in His promise to give her and Abraham a son. We see the lasting results of that help. Japheth got into the land because Jehovah allowed circumstances to bring him there. But it is the church that is empowering Japhet to go beyond what Jehovah intends.

Even as Assyria and Babylon had gone beyond what Jehovah intended for His chosen people in captivity (Jeremiah 50:7), so have the church enhanced Japheth. They think they are doing Jehovah a favor. We think things can’t happen without us.

We see the same thing happening in American politics today. The church seems to think that Donald Trump is Jehovah’s man and Jehovah can’t promote Trump, if it is His will, without their help. Israel cried out for a king and they got Saul. We know how that turned out. It was the kings that lead Israel astray from following Jehovah.

Jehovah does not need our help or sacrifices; He needs our obedience. Look what Peter tells us our duty is to those that govern over us.

1 Peter 2:13-16
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

The word ordinance is the Greek word “ktisis’ meaning original formation, building, establishing, the act of creating. In other words, it is like what Jehovah conveyed to Israel when they cried for a king.

1 Samuel 8:10-17
And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

The people’s responsibility is to help the government function. The text above is a description of man’s government whether it is a monarch or a republic. These are the ordinances we are to submit to. This is in essence what all forms of governments do.

Now, there are many Christian leaders that are using their liberty in the faith as a cloak for maliciousness, trying to set up presidents and the people in the land of modern-day Israel. They ought to be servants of Elohim.

Where do we draw the line? Line upon line and precept upon precept in Jehovah’s word and there only. If you can’t recognize the original, you will fall for anything that appears authentic.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Terug naar