Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3180
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Dec 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. <kjsandiford@msn.com>
[joy@catchthewaveministries.com]

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

What does the Bible say about times?

Esther 1:12-15
But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him. Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king's manner toward all that knew law and judgment: And the next unto him was Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan, the seven princes of Persia and Media, which saw the king's face, and which sat the first in the kingdom;) What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?

“Times” – ‘eth Hebrew – meaning time of an event, usual time, experiences, fortunes, occurrences, occasions, due season. There are other Hebrew words used to represent other meanings of time in the Bible. I am focusing only on this use. This is not however an exhaustive study.

The parentheses in the text above elaborate on the meaning of times in the text, in this case it means law and judgment. Thus, we see that times in this sense is specifically referring to laws, edits, decrees and judgments, justice, a judicial sentence and condemnation in a situation. What is the situation? “What should we do unto the queen Vasthi according to the law.”

My attention was drawn to the language used here regarding the use of the word “times” as we read it in Biblical prophecies.

1 Chronicles 12:32
And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.

Here in the above text we also have the use of the word “times” which is the same Hebrew word ‘eth which conveys the exact same meaning as the text in Esther. This struck a chord with me as I pondered how the sons of Issachar were men who understand the “times” to know what Israel ought to do. I have often said that they were aware of the times as in occurrences of the day but it really means that they understood YHVH’s laws and judgments to know when they had broken them and they were able to tell Israel what to do to bring about the right effect.

Here is the key to understanding the coming judgment or the avoidance of it. The church has taught for so long that we are not under the law as Israel was. They cause the church to vacate the laws of YHVH for an absolute grace where everything good, bad and indifferent is covered under the blood. Therefore, we hear so many saying, “God knows my heart.” We also have many who promote “Once saved always saved.”

Down through the ages of man YHVH has promoted His laws and Yeshua came promoting those same laws. Salvation did not abolish YHVH’s laws it fulfilled it. Yeshua’s death and resurrection meets the requirement for the penalty of sin.

How do we know when judgment is coming unless, we are able to recognize when man has broken YHVH’s laws? We live in a world today that call evil good and good evil and so we are oblivious to when His laws are broken. We are so focused on our own civil laws that govern us that we are blind to YHVH’s absolute truths and laws. We are caught up in words like equality, human rights, inclusion and such political catch phrases that YHVH’s universal moral and ethical laws no longer ring true.

The key to recognizing when we are in the latter days is not that we are perpetually sinning, rather it is identifying which law of YHVH we have broken that warrants utter destruction upon all the wicked all at once. I.E. in the days of Noah, Babel, Sodom and Gomorrah, Nineveh, Tyrus, the Amalekites, etc., to name a few. Once you understand why they were judged so harshly you will learn what behaviors are totally abhorrent to YHVH. If He spared not the old world, He will not spare us.

The sons of Issachar understood the laws of YHVH and were able to point out specifically which law was being broken and hence they could tell Israel how to remedy the situation. Israel were given prophets to tell them when they were approaching the point of no return and how they could turn back.

Let’s look at a few past events that warranted utter judgment. First, we have the flood.

Genesis 6:5-7
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

ALL living creatures had defiled their “after their own kind” recorded ten times in Genesis 1. They had all allowed themselves to be genetically altered after the angels, sons of Elohim, descended and mated with the daughters of men producing giants mixed with angelic DNA and human DNA. I said before I believe this is where the dinosaurs originated from.

The introduction of giants in the earth had depleted much of the natural food resources and thus they began to manipulate the DNA of animals to create large food specimens to meet the ravenous hunger of the giants. As with sin it begins unassumingly until it gets out of control before, we can rein it in.

First, we try a little make up, Botox a few wrinkles, a little nick and tuck here and there and then we change our genetic make up so we don’t age so rapidly, we eliminate the aging process and ultimately we buy into trans-humanism transferring our conscious into a cyborg sleeve in an effort to transcend what YHVH has creator for His honor and glory.

Ten times in Genesis 1 we see the word “kind” in the context of everything YHVH created “after their/his kind.” Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden for disobedience, Cain was made a vagabond for killing his brother. By Genesis 6 the earth is completely flooded because man and beast has altered themselves.

Noah’s saving grace was that he was perfect in his generation. The word “perfect” is the Hebrew word tamiym which means entire, without blemish, undefiled. Noah was not genetically altered neither was the children he produced. How do we know this? “These are the generations of Noah…” Genesis 6:9 states, and the generations of Noah was as Noah, perfect in their DNA.

Genesis 6:8-10
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

YHVH is showing us that Noah found grace in His eyes because of all the families on the earth Noah’s generation was undefiled.

1 Corinthians 7:14
For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Whatever we think of Noah and his family we are certain by these words that his wife and children were not considered unclean when they entered the ark.

We know that as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. Indeed, YHVH told us the end at the beginning. First, we had judgment by water and at the end it will be judgment by fire. How do we know the times, law, we are breaking that will bring about this end time judgment by fire? Again, as in the days of Noah, so says Yeshua in Matthew 24: 37, man will attempt the same breaking of YHVH’s creative laws – changing ourselves and all living creatures after their own kind into some other kind. This time judgment by fire.

Science reports shows that every nation in the world are engaged in some level of genetic modification. One Chinese scientist just created a designer baby using CRISPR Cas9. Man has been sinning for many millenniums, but not all acts brought about a cataclysmic world judgment or ushered in the last days. It is only when we break certain laws of YHVH that those laws, if we can recognize them, we truly know the end of days is at hand.

I believe this is the beginning of the end of days, as it was in the days of Noah, so is it in our day. King Ahasuerus’ wise men knew the times, the laws that Vasthi had broken by not coming before the king when summons and they knew what judgment ought to be rendered. The sons of Issachar understood the laws of YHVH and thus they could point them out and tell Israel what to do to avoid the judgment of YHVH.

We know in Noah’s day he preached all the while the ark was being prepared, approximately 100 years, but no one heeded him. (see 1 Peter 3:20 and Genesis 5:23; 6:6)

I have written commentaries on the topic of various types of medical treatments, CPR, resuscitation, transplants, genetic modification, GMOs and such. The writing is on the wall!

Human rights, abortion, immigration, politics, global warming, crime, drug abuse, witchcraft and all the sins of man are increasing. Yet we found that YHVH brought judgment upon many people for such acts not against the entire earth. Sodom and Gomorrah, Nineveh, Tyrus and other such cities are an illustration of sins that warranted complete annihilation.

What is that global sin that will usher in Messiah? Tampering with YHVH’s creations. It destroyed the old world and it will destroy this age also. It will take the return of Messiah to rescue the righteous.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

YHVH delights in the righteous acts of a nation but when we fall below that standard of righteousness it is a reproach to those that dwell therein.

Ezekiel 18:20-21
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Only those who sin we are told will perish, but when the entire earth sin the entire earth will be punished. But the righteous have that salvation in Yeshua, those who receive this gift of YHVH on our behalf. The righteous has that promise of being taken out of or protected from the evil to come.

Let’s look at Sodom and Gomorrah.

Genesis 13:13
But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

The word “wicked” at the Hebrew word ra’ and it means evil and the word “sinners” is chatta’ which means criminals.

Genesis 14:21-23
And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself. And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

We see from these verses that Sodom had an issue with greed. Yet they were not destroyed.

Genesis 19:4-5
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

The men of the city of Sodom was so amoral they wanted to have sexual relations with the two angels even though Lot tried to appease them with his daughters. Why was this so damning to bring about utter destruction? We can read this in Jude7 “Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”

This was not just Sodom but the cities about it including Gomorrah. They sought to do that which those of the flood perished for – sexual relations between angelic beings and humans, a union which produced giants and brought about the altering of every kind of living creature.

Why did YHVH command Israel to wipe out all the inhabitants of Canaan? It was because they also found a way to defile their DNA? They were giants in the land. It is for this reason that we find utter annihilation.

Why was Tyrus/Atlantis destroyed and sunk into the sea? It is because we are told in Ezekiel 27 and 28 that it was ruled by Lucifer himself. Yes, Lucifer, Satan, the dragon, the serpent, the devil resides in the earth the very place where he was cast down to.

Revelation 12:7-9
And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Some of you have meet the devil and don’t even know it. You think he is an ugly creature with horns, but he is an androgynous man. Yes, he is a man and the Bible calls him a man.

Ezekiel 28:2-10
Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God: Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Therefore, Atlantis was famed for its great technological wonders. Do you wonder how Atlantis could have acquired its technology? “Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches.”

Lucifer, Satan whatever you call him has knowledge beyond our comprehension. Do you think it ended there in Tryus/Atlantis? Look behind every revolutionary idea and you will see that devil. Yes, he is a man moving to and fro in the earth with us wreaking havoc from generation to generation. Atlantis had technology that was straight out of heaven. Lucifer brought it down to man on the island of Atlantis taking man from a primitive state to quickly and destructively – beyond the scope of men.

The next time we see this encroachment on the affairs of man is during the industrial revolution, but that time he took it in small stages until we think we are clever. He dropped down to us technological breakthroughs which we used to achieve reverse technology. This is not by chance but strategically planned by the enemy.

Have you ever considered the peculiarities of geniuses? We know them as eccentric men and women some with connections to supernatural entities and weird idiosyncrasies. Why are our genius under some spell or influence? How many breakthroughs happened by accident? Really? We are lead about like puppets and Lucifer is the puppeteer.

Lucifer has broken every law of YHVH and is leading mankind down that same old path as in the days of Noah. Solomon says there is nothing new under the sun although it has been repackaged.

Isaiah 14:12-17
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Lucifer is in here with us because his abode is in the earth. He is a man and every fallen act of man in any area of society he is behind it. He has blinded us to YHVH’s laws, so we don’t recognize when we have broken them and thus, we can’t see the impending judgement and repent and turn from our wicked ways.

Psalms 82
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

This Psalms shows the end of the reign of the gods. These are those fallen angels perpetrating as gods – YHVH will judge them. They are His children as scripture also refers to angels as the sons of Elohim. They shall indeed die like men because have been cast down to the earth walking the earth as men.

Curious thing I have seen. There are many famous people who have a look alike in previous centuries. At least we can attest to this since the invention of photography. Whom might these people be? Could they be fallen angels walking the earth and from time to time stepping into the limelight of human history making a mark pushing us further and further into breaking the “times” – law of YHVH? They do not die but they co-exist with man – for now until the last judgment. Since man’s time is limited and we die they could go on forever as long as the earth continues, and no one would know it. There are not aliens only fallen angels pulling all our strings.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The word transform means to transfigure or disguise, to change the figure of or transfer. So, it is no difficult task for these fallen angels to disguise themselves from on generation to another. They can transfigure from perhaps a man to a woman, young to old, rich to poor just buying their time until the next move.

Now we see how we are being pushed into the time of the end where we are breaking the laws of YHVH not merely committing sins of lust and greed and such like. It is more than what meets the eye. What shall YHVH do unto us according to the laws and judgments?

I believe some nations are being judged in these days and not the entire earth, but it will lead up to the end if we do not repent. Solomon caution us, “Why die before your time?” We are on the cusp of that final judgment – we are messing with YHVH’s “after their/his kind.” We must stop. We must reframe from utilizing their abominable inventions and technologies, stop submitting to their medical procedures and manipulation of our genes.

“What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?” You can extend your life span but then the soul is lost forever. No plastic surgery or DNA modification will last forever. The fear of using CRISPR Cas9 gene manipulation is that it will alter the human genome in the next generation.

We have no idea what kind of damage it will cause to our genome. All the genes work together to make a human after their own kind. To breed out one gene and put in another might just eradicate humanity to the point where Noah found himself at – only him and his family were undefiled.

How have we already been defiled and don’t know it. The food we consume with the hormones and GMO modification surely is causing harm to our DNA. Why is this generation so allergic to more things than ever? Why we are more susceptible to more diseases and we see we have become immune to various antibiotics. What damage have we already suffered because of cell phones and other devices we use on a regular basis like TVs and microwaves etc.?

Our air is polluted, food is genetically modified, water is contaminated, genes have been altered, diseases, germs, bacteria and viruses have jumped species and we wonder how all this happened. We have crossed all YHVH’s “after their/his kind” laws. Beloved, the genie is out of the box. We are almost at the point of no return.

Those of you who love YHVH and His Messiah must repent for any participation in any activities that cross the line. We must abandon any use of anything that defiles the body, soul and spirit of man. It is that simple.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

“My people” is anyone who receives salvation, and this is not a word for Israel only as some might say. What is good for the tree is good for the branches that is grafted in. Both Jew and Gentile has become one new man in Yeshua.

We know what signs to look for when Messiah returns, but do we know the laws that are broken that will usher Him in? Yes, messing with His kinds.

So, what is special about this matter of “times?” We must study the law of YHVH, the Torah, the Pentateuch, The Tanakh, whichever you know it as. It should be a part of our daily readings so that we are familiar with YHVH’s laws so we know when they are broken and how it will affect the world to the 2nd coming of the Messiah.

I know, I know, I have heard it before and I even grew up with this doctrine that the law is not for the church – when did YHVH dispense of His laws? Clearly, He stated He will write it in our hearts. How do you know and recognize what He has written there unless you read it? Not one jot not one tittle of His word will pass away so we had better be familiar with all of it.

So, King Ahasuerus had wise men who knew the laws and were able to tell him what to do about Vashti. Who of you know the laws of YHVH so you can tell your family, your friends and neighbors, city, nation world what to do? May we be like the sons of Issachar who are able to study and know and then tell.

I believe we are so wishy-washy with our faith – every man is doing what he/she thinks best but we must do what is right according to YHVH’s laws. I hope you are encouraged to study even more.

A final look at how knowing the law played a part in the end of the reign of Queen Vashti.

Esther 1:11-12 The Command
On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king, To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on.

Esther 1:12a The Refusal
But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment by his chamberlains:…

Esther 1:12b Then was the king wroth
…therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him.

Esther 1:13-15 The law examined
Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king's manner toward all that knew law and judgment: And the next unto him was Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan, the seven princes of Persia and Media, which saw the king's face, and which sat the first in the kingdom;) What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?

Esther 1:17-18 The wide spread effect upon all the women
For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not. Likewise shall the ladies of Persia and Media say this day unto all the king's princes, which have heard of the deed of the queen. Thus shall there arise too much contempt and wrath.

Esther 1:19 The Judgment
If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

Esther 1:20 Redemption for all the women
And when the king's decree which he shall make shall be published throughout all his empire, (for it is great,) all the wives shall give to their husbands honour, both to great and small.

Esther 1:19b There is always a ram in the thicket i.e. Noah, Judah, David, Yeshua
…and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

Surely, we can apply this principal to every situation that arises concerning the breaking of any law. But how do we know a law has been broken that will bring about a universal effect? You must study the word, the laws of YHVH, the words of the prophets to know when we have crossed that absolute line of no return – to stop us in our tracks and cause us to turn back and repent.

Apply this principle to every judgment in the Bible and you will see how righteous YHVH has been and continues to be in His judgments.

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Donations can be wired to
Bank of America
Catch the Wave Ministries International
Account # 488044890762
SWIFT BOFAUS3N (for -USD)
SWIFT BOFAUS6S (for non-USD)
Electronic/Routing # 111000025
Wire # 026009593
Copyright © 2018 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3180

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Dec 10, 2018 3:26 pm

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

The Last Battle

There are two major great battles to be fought, one prior to Yeshua’s second return ‘in the end of days’ and the final battle ‘at the end of years’ after the thousand year reign of Messiah. This final battle will culminate with the second resurrection and final judgment of those that were not resurrected during the first resurrection. There is a difference.

The first resurrection is of those that are redeemed who did not neglect so great a salvation in Yeshua’s death. The second resurrection is for those that were not found in the Lamb’s book of life. This is a resurrection not unto life but unto eternal death. This will be a different kind of ‘live again’ because they will be changed to endure eternal fire.

Revelation 20:4-6 (The first resurrection)

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4, 11-15 (The second resurrection)

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished…… And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

NOTE: Hebrews 2:14; Revelation 20:10

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil…… And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

On to the last battle!

There is a battle that will be fought prior to Yeshua’s return where the nations of the earth will gather to do battle against Jerusalem that Holy City. That is not the final battle. Yeshua will descend upon Mount Zion and deliver Jerusalem from the hands of her enemies. Yeshua will then take up His reign on earth as King of the entire earth. Then He will gather all of Israel back to the land and He will rule and reign for 1000 years. Israel will have a King not a president or a republic but a kingdom ruled by the King of Kings and the LORD of lords. This is when True Israel will be a nation again.

Let us look at the words of the prophet Ezekiel as he prophesied about that final battle at the end of the thousand year reign of Messiah.

Ezekiel 38:1-6

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

In this text the mention of Gog and Magog have to do with dual kingdoms, kingdoms of men and kingdoms of principalities. We have a glimpse of this duality of kingdoms of the same name from the book of Daniel.

Daniel 10:13; 20-21

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. …Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

In this text we have an angel dispatched to speak to Daniel. He was delayed in his mission some twenty-one days because he was hindered by the prince of the kingdom of Persia. Then later he refers to the prince of Grecia and finally to Michael, one of the chief prince. In Daniel 12:1 we are told that Michael is the prince who stands for the children of Israel.

What we have here are kingdoms and authorities that are not of men but are of an angelic origin. There are kingdoms that have the same name both on earth and in the angelic realm. Michael is that chief prince appointed to stand on behalf of the children of Israel. Surely we do not imagine that the angel that was dispatched to Daniel was withstood for twenty-one days by humans and that Michael the arch angel of YHVH had to come to his assistance. This is not the case, that holy angel of YHVH was withstood by a prince of fallen angels in their kingdom of Persia.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew 4:8-9
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Don’t think for a moment that the devil is referring to the kingdoms of men. Surely you have seen videos and photos of the vast pyramids being discovered under the oceans of the world. The stories we have long imagined to be myths and legends of demi-gods who ruled the earth is not fanciful stories after all. The great megalithic structures of the ancient world are the remnants of kingdoms ruled by the fallen angels perpetrating themselves as gods from above.

Remember also that they are spiritual beings and are much capable of spiritual things in high up places. What is really at the heart of the north and south poles that we are not privy to? We know that Satan is not yet bound, and he is going to and fro in the earth.

He offered Yeshua all his kingdoms which he has acquired in the world. Where exactly are there? Obviously from the place where he took Yeshua, our Savior was able to see them all. It had to be exactly that, an exceedingly high place where he could see the entire world from, that which is both spiritual and physical.

I believe Satan sits on the thrones of men from time-to-time. Read the commentary titled Is Atlantis in the Bible? This is not a fable. I believe Satan sat on the throne of Tyrus and thus that great island nation possessed great supernatural powers which it welded over a vast number of human kingdoms. YHVH brought Nebuchadrezzar to destroy the kingdom of Tyrus.

Ezekiel 26:7
For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people.

Then we find in Psalms 82:6-7 these words, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.” We find in Ezekiel 26:15 these words, “Thus saith the Lord GOD to Tyrus; Shall not the isles shake at the sound of thy fall, when the wounded cry, when the slaughter is made in the midst of thee?” Then we are enlightened by the words in Jude verse 13, “Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.” These fallen angels pretending to be rulers on the earth among men tossed into the sea.

Is there a wonder why the sea rages as it does? Remember the legion of demons that begged Yeshua to allow them to go into the pigs and they ran headlong into the sea. Job echoes this, “Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.” The sea or rather a watery grave is given to the fallen spiritual beings that fell to the earth.

Man was formed from the dust of the earth and to the dust he returns until the judgment. The angels were formed from above, the watery world above and it is to water they will return until the judgment. Many fallen angels are judged immediately, but here dwells Satan and his cohorts, that 1/3 of the angels that fell with him who are permitted to roam for an appointed time.

We are fools to not recognize that we are not alone here. When YHVH judged the old world and washed it away in the deluge He also washed all the evidence of the ancient kingdoms to give humanity a new start. They are restrained from doing harm to the kingdoms of men as they did in ancient times, but that restraint is only for a time. Up to a little over a hundred years ago everything evil seemed to work through secret societies and in the backdrop of human societies.

Now we have a rise of the titans somewhere around the industrial revolution. With in a matter of a few decades we were outfitted with weapons beyond our imagination. For centuries man fiddled with flight and suddenly during the first World War we had taken flight. By the second World War we had learned how to annihilate two entire cities in Japan.

How is it possible that man could not move out of the dark ages for centuries and suddenly, he is soaring above the clouds?

At some point man formed an allegiance with the enemy in exchange for power and technology. Some have been convinced that they can be immortals by their own making. People in high places attempting to sell away humanity to the enemy in exchange for the great lie, “and ye shall be as gods.’

Look at the technology we weld today and the great strides in genetics, science, physics, medicine and the likes. The ancient ways will not work in this modern age, so the enemy has conceived a new form of warfare and it is the use of technology. There are no great edifices only great devices that one could hold in the palm of their hands making a common person feel like a god.

How many people have ruined a life with one tap of their social media account? Such power to ruin a life in one fell swoop is like power to the average person, great or small.

Imagine why anyone would want to take a mark in their forehead or in the right hand? This must be something so powerful that many will willingly submit to. It must be something that puts man in a different light than he was created in. Revelation 13 states that one would have to receive one of three things: the mark of the beast, the name of the beast or the number of his name. The number is the number of a man. Somehow societies will be beguiled by one of these three choices. So, we have the kingdom of the fallen angels and the kingdom of men forging ahead, although man will be deceived for the most part, in a common resolve.

It is not the first time as you can very well read in Genesis 6 how together both the sons of God and the daughters of men defiled themselves.

Genesis 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Gog and Magog both of principalities and of men formed an alliance and corrupted the entire earth. That alliance will come to pass again. May YHVH give us understanding. This alliance will also form the great battle for Jerusalem which will usher in Messiah.

We now go back to the text in Ezekiel.

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

In the text Ezekiel is referring to the kingdoms of the principalities as the titles of prince and chief prince are given to the rulers of those kingdoms. There are earthly kingdoms and kingdoms “of the darkness of this world.” Remember, YHVH deals with kingdoms because He is the Most High Elohim and Yeshua His Son is the King of kings and Lord of lords in heaven and on earth.

In both of these battles, the one right before Yeshua returns and the one at the end of the 1000 years, we have both the fallen angelic kingdoms and the nations of men gathering against Yeshua. Even Daniel speaks about this battle and the army of strange beings coming from the north speaking a language that has never been heard mixed with many men trying to capture Jerusalem and in the end of years together again to dethrone Yeshua.

There are reports that when Admiral Byrd visited the poles they encountered inhabited places with beings different from us. Since that time both the south and north poles have been off limits.

“The Antarctic Treaty. The Antarctic Treaty was signed in Washington on 1 December 1959 by the twelve nations that had been active during the IGY (Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, France, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States and USSR)…..The Treaty also provides that any member of the United Nations can accede to it. The Treaty now has 52 signatories, 28 are Consultative Parties on the basis of being original signatories or by conducting substantial research there. Membership continues to grow. A full list of the current parties to the Treaty appears at the end of this document.”

NOTE: If you picture the earth as a circle, the way the Bible describes it and as the ancients depicted it you will note from the list of nations above that most face the inner perimeter of the south pole which circles the earth. I.E. Australia, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, USSR. Where is the greatest sea but the Antarctic though it is considered a frozen sea yet it is a sea.

This treaty strictly governs everyone and anything that enters this region. YHVH is not an Elohim that can lie. Read Daniel 11 carefully and extract the information concerning the king of the south and the king of the north. Read also Revelation 13 and note that they will be a beast rising up out of the sea and one rising up out of the earth and a false prophet to “deceive them that dwell on the earth. Read Revelation 9:14 and see there the 4 angels that are bond in the great river Euphrates which will be loose.

Note also in Revelation 20 that at the end of the tribulation when Yeshua returns the devil will be put in chains for 1000 years and Revelation 20:10 “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

So, we know what happens to the beast and the false prophet, they straightway are cast into the lake of fire, but the devil was let out for a season then to be cast in the lake of fire with them after the final battle.

Read in Jeremiah about those that come from a far country. We are not speaking here about Russia. When the Bible speaks about a strange language which no one understands it is not about human languages.

Those kingdoms of principalities which exist on the earth with man will one day show their faces. Is this why there is such a move to alter the human genome to create hybrids, so we get accustomed to them from our point of view? Did you see the movie “The Silence of Water?” How easily people think it so romantic a human mating with a watery creature. The romantic fools!

We read of Gog and Magog in the battle of the nations that came against Jerusalem which gathered and besieged that Beloved City of Elohim. Then in Revelation 20 we again read about Gog and Magog rising up for the last time. Gog and Magog and many men with them will seek to dethrone Messiah one last time as recorded in Revelation 20:8. Remember, the devil counterfeits everything of YHVH and man.

If you have an understanding about the earth being flat according to the Bible you will know that angels dwell in the firmament above. There is no empty vacuum of space. The firmament according to Genesis 1 is a solid arch that separates the waters from below from the waters above. That sea above is the abode of angels which are the lower class of the heavenly host. Shooting stars are not meteorites falling to the earth but are disembodied spirits and angels moving about ‘in’ the earth. Yeshua said he saw Satan fall like lightening to the earth. The earth is situated inside of the firmament; it is like a giant snow globe set upon pillars as a foundation. If we discount the sea above as the Bible tells us there is, then we lack true understanding. (Genesis 1:6-8; Ezekiel 1:22; Revelation 4:6)

Luke 10:18
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

This is what we are seeing, angelic beings moving between heaven and the earth. There is movement between heaven and earth constantly. Jacob saw a ladder reaching from the earth to heaven and angels ascending and descending. Those were the holy angels of YHVH, His messengers. They have access to earth and heaven. I do not believe the fallen angels have such access for the lack of a better phrase; they become shooting stars, star is another word used for angels, to go to and fro in the earth. Yet Job 1:6 tells us that Satan has access to heaven. Revelation 12:10 alludes to Satan accusing the brethren in heaven day and night.

Genesis 28:12
And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

We are certain that Jacob saw the holy angels of Elohim.

These shooting stars are on an earth-bound trajectory at various times of the year sometimes more frequently than at other times. In Job 1:6 we read that the sons of God came to present themselves before YHVH and Satan came also among them. When asked where he was coming from Satan said “From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” (Job 1:7) There are specific times when the angels gather before YHVH and we read that Satan is not hindered from presenting himself before YHVH. Read what Ephesians 2:2 says, “Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.” There is a prince who has the power of the air. He is able to navigate though the air above. He is referred to as a prince.

NOTE: Why are we so obsessed with putting satellites in the atmosphere? Is it not to get a glimpse of the movements above?

Angels are moving about in the earth. These are beings that reside and rule in the atmosphere some below the firmament and others in the sea above and also in the sea below. There are spirits, “And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.” (Hebrews 1:7) Surely we can see from these descriptions that angels are what we call shooting stars. There are like balls of fire rushing toward the earth. There is no mystery here. We have been duped to believe otherwise.

Some things are occurring above us that we are too blind to see and take note of. We have been deceived to believe there are planets and the world revolves around the sun and not the Son who is the creator of this world.

Hebrews 1:1-2
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

The word ‘worlds’ Greek aion means the age of the earth and it is not referring to other planets and solar systems.

The fallen angels have made carbon copies of things in heaven and of things on the earth and have manipulated us. This is also why YHVH gave Moses the history of creation and of the beginning of all things so that when we see the forgery we will know who is manipulating us and why.

Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

It takes faith to understand and believe this report.

Job 30:5-8
They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief;) To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks. Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together. They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.

These verses speak about those who have been driven from among men.

Job 26:5
Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.

Isaiah 27:1
In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Revelation 9:14
And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Jude v.13
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

If the Bible is telling us that the fallen angels and the disembodied spirits roam the earth then you must ask yourself, “Where are they?” They are in here with us and as Satan told Elohim Job 1:7 “From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” Remember the Legion of demons in Mark 5 that entered the pigs and ran into the sea. Yes, there is a sea above and a sea below. In case you have not thought of it, both the north and the south poles are seas though frozen. Even the sea above is frozen and no rocket ship can penetrate the frozen sea above and they are attempting to penetrate the frozen sea below.

Ezekiel 1:22
And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

The word crystal means ice or frost. It is frozen. Reread the previous commentary “YHVH is both Fire and Ice.”

Revelation 4:6
And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

The word for crystal means ice, frost

Isn’t it interesting then that the fallen angelic kingdoms would also occupy frozen places on the earth such as the north and south poles? The powers that be have been setting us up for decades to believe there will be an alien invasion from out of space. They will have us to believe that these beings came from a distance galaxy but in actuality there have been here all the while. We have never been alone; Satan was in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve and He met Yeshua in the wilderness. The accounts of David killing a giant were not a fairy tale and neither the report given by the spies concerning giants in the land.

Strange things occurred on the earth before the flood and after the flood. There are too many wonders on the earth that man is incapable of creating. Just read the book of Jude, such a small book with such unbelievable accounts. There is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

The devil counterfeits everything of YHVH. Moses penned the entire list of all the names of the seventy nations born from the sons of Noah. It is these names the enemy hijacked and took of them names for their kingdoms. This is one of the reasons why we should pay attention to the genealogies given in the Bible and not just skip over them.

For example, Genesis 10:2 gives us a list of the names of the descendants of Japheth. “The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.” We see that in Ezekiel 38:1-6 the angels took some of these names for their kingdoms.

When we see the reference to ‘chief prince’ we know the word is speaking about principalities not about human kingdoms. And look who they bring to the battle with them, “and many people with them.” Man will join themselves to these renegade angels to do battle alongside them. We see in Daniel 10 there are another kingdoms.

Daniel 10:10-13
And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:20
Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

Thus we have the kingdoms of angels, principalities, powers in high places. The text in Ezekiel 38 noted above is of a battle that includes both angels and men gathering together in the same army to attack Jerusalem. But there is also that end of years battle that will culminate in the last great judgment of all evil on the earth. We will study this more in-depth in Revelation 20 further on.

There is a battle of ‘the last years’ which occurs at the end of the thousand year reign of Yeshua. This would be the last years of the earth as we know it which is at the end of the 1000 year reign of Messiah. We will see a repeat of this joining of forces once again.

Daniel 11:6a
And in the end of years they shall join themselves together;

There is an ‘end of days’ before Yeshua’s second coming and there is an ‘end of years’, after the thousand year reign of Messiah. We often read the expression “in the last days” which is unique to the time before Yeshua’s return. This battle will involve both the forces of the fallen angelic kingdoms and men conspiring against Jerusalem. The forces are also referred to as Gog and Magog.

Ezekiel 38:1-3
And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Gog, of the land of Magog, is the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal descendants of Japheth. Also the people who currently dwell in the land, those converted Jews are also descendants of Japheth. “The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.” (Genesis 10:2-3) This is not a coincidence.

You can read in Revelation 20, Ezekiel 38, 39 and Joel 2 about the final battles in the earth with everyone involved, fallen angels with many people who join them against YHVH. Revelation 20 depicts the final battle before everything is made new and those whose names are not found in the Lamb’s book of life are cast into the lake of fire. We begin with Revelation 20.

Revelation 20:

v. 1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

An angel is dispatched from heaven with the key to the bottomless pit. The pit is an endless, depthless abyss with a closure of sorts that has a key for locking and unlocking. Anyone placed there will not be able to escape except they are let out with that key. This angel also has a great chain or manacles used for restraining.

NOTE: This can only be possible – a bottomless pit, only if the earth is flat then the pit continues endlessly. If the earth is a globe, then once you reach the core it is not endless, it is not a depthless abyss.

v. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

The angel takes a hold of Satan, that father of lies, binds him, and fastens him in chains/manacles for exactly 1000 years. So we know when this will occur. This is exactly when Yeshua returns and takes up His reign on the earth. It is the beginning of Yeshua’s reign and for the entire duration. We are told that the dragon, the serpent, the devil, Satan is one and the same person.

v. 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Next, Satan is cast ‘ballo’, thrown more or less violently, by letting go of him without caring where he falls into the bottomless pit by the angel. The pit is shut up, locked up with a key. A seal ‘sphragizo’ to stamp, things sealed up, are concealed like the contents of letter, is set upon ‘epano’ meaning up above, over, the place is sealed and the stamp is placed on the seal so he cannot get out. Thus, not only is the pit locked up but a seal is placed over the entrance or opening so that no one knows he is there or what is in the pit. Out of sight and out of mind so to speak. It is a place below the earth or beyond the depths of the earth – a bottomless place where he keeps falling until he is released again. He is the fallen, fallen to the earth, falling into a bottomless abyss.

If you can imagine that the earth is flat as described in the Bible, surrounded by seas and is covered with an arch shaped solid dome, it stands on four pillars and beneath the dry land there is hell and a bottomless pit that continues endlessly, then you see that it is in that pit that Satan is put in for that 1000 years. He is ever falling and not able to climb out until taken out.

We can also see in this text how it is that Messiah’s reign will be a peaceful one. “…that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled.”

This is so the nations will not fall under his spell for the 1000 years. The people will be free from being seduced and influenced. Imagine with all evil inclinations removed how many people will have an opportunity to go up to the mountain and learn from and of Yeshua. One thousand years of peace and safety and the love of Yeshua ruling and reigning in righteousness will be the ideal heaven on earth. “Thy kingdom come in earth as it is in heaven.” Hold on to that thought because it will not last. For a season after the 1000 years is over Satan will be loose again. But until then…

Isaiah 11:1-10
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

What a magnificent time this will be for both the redeemed returning with Yeshua and those that are left on the earth and True Israel that will be gathered back into the land to rule and reign with the Messiah, the Son of the Most High Elohim.

The Bible says that one thousand years is as a day to YHVH which is a little time to Him. Thus, only one day in YHVH’s time is the earth given to enjoy peace in the earth. Of all the eternal existence of YHVH we are given only one of His days to experience this peaceful reign of Messiah on this earth. To man it might seem like forever but to YHVH it is only a vapor of time.

After the 1000 years of earthly bliss the devil will be loosed for “a little season”. But until then the earth will experience tranquility and the nations will have their covenant of peace. “…a little season” is just that, the least little space of time, a fixed period. After the devil is released it will be over in a short time.

NOTE: 2 Peter 3:8 says, “But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” Now consider this: 1000 years divided by 24 hours is 41.666… years which is merely an hour in YHVH’s time. If one lives to be 100 years old, they have only lived a matter of 2 hours and 16.666… minutes in YHVH’s day. Now you see why life is but a vapor. So says James 4:14, “Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” Imagine those that just throw away so precious a life. One who dies as a teen is only but minutes old in YHVH’s time. To commit suicide in these minutes of life is such a travesty. Hold on to life for afterwards resurrection is only moments away, in the twinkle of an eye – wait, don’t let the devil rob you of your hours and minutes. In light of eternity this time we are given cannot compare so why throw away these few hours to suffer for all eternity. Hebrews 4:14-16 says, “Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Let us also hold fast to our lives.

v. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 3180

Berichtdoor Ton » Vr Dec 14, 2018 11:28 am

The Chuppah – proof that the earth is flat

The Chuppah proves that the earth is flat. The chuppah represents the world YHVH created. The four poles represent the four foundations of the earth and the top of the chuppah represent the flat earth with the firmament above. Only the firmament and sea above stands between us and YHVH.

“A chuppah (Hebrew: חוּפָּה, pl. חוּפּוֹת, chuppot, literally, "canopy" or "covering"), also huppah, chipe, chupah, or chuppa, is a canopy.”

The firmament (Hebrew raqiya – an expanse, visible arch of the sky, the vault of heaven supporting the waters above – considered by Hebrews as a solid and supporting ‘water’ above.

A traditional chuppah, especially in Orthodox Judaism, recommends that there be open sky exactly above the chuppah. That would be a chuppah without a cover.

Joel 2:16
Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

(The word closet - Hebrew – “chuppah” meaning a canopy, defense, divine protection – from the root word chaphah – to cover, to encase, protect, to overlay)

How symbolic this is for us, YHVH has put a chuppah, covering, an overlay above the earth to protect us from the sea above, to divide the water above from the waters below. The chuppah also represents Yeshua going to that place above to prepare a place for His bride. It is like this earth is our closet and when the Messiah returns, we will be let out of our closet, the firmament will be removed, rolled away, and the Father and The Son will be our light.

Yes, there is a barrier between this world and the heavens above.

Psalms 19:5
Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

The same Hebrew word is used to denote ‘chamber’ - chuppah which is Strong’s 02646 same root word as above Strong’s 02645. The bridegroom coming out of his chamber is representative of Revelation 21:23 “And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.” The firmament is removed, and nothing separates the heavens from the earth.

Revelation 21:1-2
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

“…the first earth were passed away” meaning a new one has replaced it and John saw a new Jerusalem coming down from heaven. Where is it coming down to? From heaven to the new earth below.

Revelation 6:14
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

How can the heaven roll back like a scroll if there is a vacuum of space? Only if there is a ‘raqiya’ just as the Bible tells us that is between this world and that world. “The heaven” (Greek – Ouranos meaning the vaulted expanse of the sky with all things visible in it). What are all the things visible in the firmament – the vaulted ceiling of the sky? The sun, moon and stars. When we look upward these are the visible things we see. The sun and moon will be no more. These are to light the earth day and night and for signs (Genesis 1:14-19), but by the end of this age there will be no need for that kind of light or for signs for every jot and every title of YHVH’s word will be fulfilled.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Why would all the people hide in dens and rocks? It is because they are fully exposed to the heavens which has been looking down on them all the while as they partake in sin and evil. They suddenly realize that YHVH sits above the expanse of the earth and not billions of light-years away. “Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne…” - they just discovered where YHVH’s throne was, right above our heads – because the firmament has been rolled back and YHVH see fully our nakedness and we finally realize how naked we have been before our creator. Why the pretense of a vacuum of space? They want to hide the knowledge of YHVH’s from us. But He sits high and sees low and we are to Him as grasshoppers.

The chuppah has been used to symbolize marriage and home but the true intent of the scriptures is to represent the world YHVH created and how He will deliver it when Yeshua, His Son, returns to take His bride from the earth. We have taken so much out of the Bible to represent earthly things that we have lost the true significance of the meaning.

In the photos the true design of the chuppah is really the one without the covering above so it represents the open expanse of the heavens. The couple being wed would know that they enter marriage before YHVH who sees all because He is right above, and nothing hides them from His view.

Though we have a firmament above us it does not hinder the view of the earth from YHVH. He sees the entire face of the earth because it is flat and not a globe.

Deuteronomy 11:12
A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

How is this possible? Because YHVH sees all from His throne above. Even as His eyes are always upon the Land it is also upon us.

Yes, He is looking down upon each of us. He knows and sees all. The enemy wants us to believe our Elohim is as distant from us as their pretend expanse of space eons of light-years away.

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

(Circle – ‘chuwg’ meaning a circle, vault (of the heavens), (‘stretcheth out’ – ‘natan’ to stretch or spread out, extend, bend, pitch), ‘curtain – ‘doq’ something crumbling, fine as a thin curtain, veil), (‘spreadeth them out’ – ‘mathach’ to stretch out), (‘tent’ – ‘Ohel’ covering, tabernacle, like a nomad’s tent).

You can just envision this all. The earth being a flat circle covered above with a canopy, like a nomad’s tent. Invasion YHVH created this flat circle of an earth and pitched His tent above it – the firmament. YHVH is sitting on top of that circle and looking down and we look like grasshoppers to Him from his vantage point – not eons of light-years away.

Look at pics of nomadic tent, and this is how the Bible describes the earth – a flat circle draped with a curtain round about. One day that curtain will be removed, and we shall all behold the glory of YHVH. All sin and evil will be exposed for what it is and man will seek to hid in caves and under mountains begging the rocks to fall on them. They will just then realize He has been there all the while.

Job 28:24
For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;

(“ends” – ‘qatsah’ meaning a termination, coast, corner, edge, extremity), YHVH can see the entire expanse of the earth because from his view above He sees the ends of the earth, the edges of the earth. A globe has no edges. Yes, “He seeth under the whole heavens.” YHVH sees the edge of the firmament the covering of the earth. No man can escape His eyes.

Job 26:10
He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.

(“compass” –‘ chuwg’ Strong’s 02328 - used interchangeably with circle in Isaiah 40:22, the word is used to describe a circle, draw round, make a circle – the root word is ‘chagag’ Strong’s 02287 meaning to move in a circle). “…day and night come to a completion, meaning the sun and moon circle the earth in their circuits). Yes, the sun and moon circles the earth not the earth circling the sun. With out the earth the sun and moon would not exist. Genesis 1:14-15 “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.” These were made for the earth. Only because YHVH created the earth were these luminaries made to enhance the habitable earth. The earth was created to be inhabited.

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

(Pillars – ‘matsuwq’ from something narrow, a column, a molten support). This is what supports the earth, four pillars upon which the firmament is draped over like a curtain. “…and He hath set the world upon them.” (Set – ‘shiyth’ meaning to place). YHVH places the earth upon four pillars. (World – ‘tebel’ – the earth). He set the world, the earth, this inhabitable place upon molten pillars that cannot be moved or removed.

Job 37:18
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

The Bible tells us in so many words that there is something there between the heaven and the earth – the firmament, a curtain spread out above, the covering of a tent. The verse above conveys the same thing, (‘spread out’ – raqa – meaning to pound the earth, to over lay, to beat into plates which signifies that the raqiya – the firmament – was beat out and overlaid over the earth as you would take something like gold and beat it out to over lay something). This also signifies that YHVH created the earth in this form to keep us in this habitable place, for the earth was created to dwell in. There is no escaping this earth. This solid vaulted ceiling is exactly that.

(‘molten’ yatsaq – meaning to pour out, to melt or cast as metal, to place firmly – yes, YHVH made His firmament out of a solid arched molten metal and covered the earth with it. None can escape this habitation. NASA is a lie – New-Age-Satanic-Agenda. Hide the firmament and you hide YHVH.

This covering is hard and firm, strong. The firmament above is like molten glass, beaten out and spread out above us like a dome like a mirror. This is like a snow globe with a glass dome cover. The firmament is a mirror. Thus, we can look up and see the stars reflected in the firmament like glass seeing through it.

We are living under YHVH’s chuppah and each time we look up we should be reminded of His glory and creation. Because of the lights and pollution, we no longer see as clearly as we once did the heavens above. This is why we have so much air pollution and we are burning up the earth and spreading chemical trails in the atmosphere. It is all by design of the enemy to keep us from seeing and knowing the truth.

Global warming is designed to change the atmosphere of the earth, so we don’t know day from night and can’t tell what season we are in. The enemy is trying to prevent us from seeing the signs of the coming of our Messiah. Many will be caught off guard.

Psalms 104:5-6
Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

(“foundations” – makowm meaning a fixture), (removed – mowt meaning will not slip, waver, totter, be dislodged), (‘cover” – kacah meaning to close, conceal, hide, to cover over). YHVH created His earth and covered the foundation with the deep, the abyss which we cannot see, and it will not be shaken loose. The earth sits on the four-foundations buried so deep that they cannot be seen nor shaken loose. They are as deep as the abyss – beyond our comprehension. Job 38:4-6 “Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof.”

HA! It is beyond our comprehension and so far below we cannot imagine. Yes, the earth has a corner stone and the church has a corner stone.

The Bible does not need scientific proof of its truths. The Bible does not need visual aids or debates from others to prove what Thus saith YHVH. The word is living and power and all we need to do is speak it and it will either convict unto salvation or convict unto eternal damnation. The word does not need our defense – “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.” Romans 1:20

Genesis 41:56
And the famine was over all the face of the earth: and Joseph opened all the storehouses, and sold unto the Egyptians; and the famine waxed sore in the land of Egypt.

(Face – paniym - surface of the ground). The earth has only one face and when YHVH looks down from above He see the face of the earth straight down. When you look at the face of a person no need to circle their head. Praises! The earth is flat.

Jeremiah 31:37
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

(Above – ma’al meaning the upper part – of what? The earth.) The text does not ask if the earth can be measured, rather it says if the heaven above can be measured – YHVH’s heaven is unlimited but the earth has its limits. “…the foundations of the earth stretches out beneath” – (beneath- mattah meaning downward, below into the depths of the abyss, not seen by man.

The text says if the heaven or the foundation of the earth could be measured YHVH will cast off Israel. But they can’t be measured thus He is not done with the apple of His eye.

Seek and you shall find the truth. The Bible and all the pictures therein tell us of YHVH’s creation, so we know He is just above us sitting on His throne ordering the steps of man in His word. Use every tool at your disposal to know the truth of the word. Many people reach outside of the Bible to prove the Bible or substantiate it but there is no need. The Bible can stand on its own merits. The English language has lost much in conveying the truth of the Bible. We must reach back to the Hebraic and Greek for understanding. In this day and age nothing is impossible. No one has an excuse for not understanding the word of YHVH.

I saw a Chuppah under which children were receiving the Aaronic blessing and all of a sudden I understood its meaning.

Feel free to forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Purchase books: amazon.com

Donations can be wired to
Bank of America
Catch the Wave Ministries International
Account # 488044890762
SWIFT BOFAUS3N (for -USD)
SWIFT BOFAUS6S (for non-USD)
Electronic/Routing # 111000025
Wire # 026009593
Copyright © 2018 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.

Terug naar