Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Jan 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. [joy@catchthewaveministries.com]

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Knowledge Shall Be Increased

Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

I have written about these verses before in one form or another, but what I have come to realize is that as time moves on YHVH’s Word will become more and more clear and acute. The truth, the deep truths will become more and more apparent. Things that we should have known or once knew will come to light again. Our eyes will be open so clearly that we will wonder why we have not seen or realized the truth before.

Yeshua said that we are to seek and if we seek that which we seek for shall be found. Yeshua was speaking about the truth. It is like that pearl of great price, but yet it comes with many fishes caught in the net which we must separate the good from the bad. (see Matthew 13:14-48) In other word once we study the word of YHVH we can now use it as a strainer to filter out the good from the bad and rightly divide the word of truth.

This is why Yeshua spake in parables because the truth is so precious as that pearl of great price that it could not just be given or entrusted to anyone. Remember what the fallen angels did with the knowledge of heaven, they brought it down to man in Genesis 6 and corrupted all of creation with it. This is what man, without the Holy Spirit to keep the bounds, will do with the truth, we corrupt it.

But the true seekers will find it and will not pollute the Word. The true faithful will be humbled by the word and will not try to start their own religion, their own sect nor their own church with the truth. The Apostles, once their received the revelation of Yeshua from the Holy Spirit, preached ONLY Yeshua born, crucified, bury, risen again and coming soon. They did not add to the telling of the gospel nor did they take away from it.

l Corinthians 3:4-7
For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

The early church struggled with this problem. Some claimed they were of Paul, others claimed they were of Apollos because they were being lead with their flesh and not with spiritual knowledge. Despite the warnings of the early fathers of the church we still succumbed to the schism in the body of Yeshua. Now we have so many denominations all claiming to know the absolute truth, one sect believe only in being fully immersed in water, another believe Yeshua is only the Son of YHVH and not God, another believe Peter is the head of the church and so many other facts and untruths mingled together.

Why, because there is a schism in the body and Yeshua Himself said the church is not divided. We have allowed the enemy to divide us with parts of the truth hidden in each of our faiths and each have become so arrogant we can only see what we want to believe and not the whole truth. Yeshua said a kingdom divided will not stand.

Matthew 12:25-26; Mark3:24-26; Luke 11:17
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Paul said this about division in the church.

l Corinthians 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

The church has been divided and subdivided because of many reasons; one person held the truth as their own and would not release it to the world. They would not give the word in the language of the common people because they might know the truth and come from under their oppression.
Others brought the truth to the people but others then began to carve out places for the portion they were fixated on without regard for the entire truth. And so as time passed in the church age different people began to splinter off building the church on their piece of the truth. So we have the truth fragmented here there and everywhere because some claim their truth is the right truth.
Does this mean that we should allow the spirit of anti-Christ to drag us into a one world religion? NO! We must still do what Yeshua told us to do at the Mount of Beatitudes. We are to seek the truth out with all our heart and as the church awakes from it slumber the Holy Spirit will draw the truth seekers and true worshipper into the truth and away from destruction. The church will meet in the cloud as Messiah returns.

Let me interject here before anyone says I said we do not need to belong to a fellowship. I did not say so and I believe the Holy Spirit will lead us where we need to be.

The true church does not look for a name for itself because it already has one – The Body of Yeshua. Remember how the early church identified itself? One believer would draw one side of a fish and the other believer would draw the other side and then the fish was completed. They knew each other by symbols because once they knew the truth about YHVH and His Son no one accepted them, they were persecuted. The true church is persecuted because it is peculiar to the others. The knowledge of the true church went against everything that science, intellect, philosophy, astrology and astronomy and all the other “ologies” were against. The true church was not divided it was hidden because it was driven underground.

Yet, the true church managed to evangelize the know world at the time. They understood the revelation given to them by the Holy Spirit even though Yeshua died for the entire world.

Acts 10:34-35
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

“In every nation: there are those who fear YHVH and will believe on Yeshua. It is these that the Holy Spirit leads us to find. Indeed, “For YHVH so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 is well known but is it understood? “Whosoever” does not mean everyone will come but whosoever will come will be saved.

So we see in every nation the church there are believers. Many hid to meet to avoid persecution and this is true even today. Yet their held the truth as one truth and not as a schism. It was when the church began to gather as local congregations that the enemy began to send division amongst them. He began with the idea that the church did not have the entire truth just like He did in the Garden of Eden. He wants us to think YHVH is hiding more knowledge from us. So the local church began to separate partial truth here and partial truths there believing their partial truth was the whole truth.

Yet the early church knew more than we know today. The Roman Catholic Church was the vehicle the enemy used to form a one world religion where they could control what the people believe to be the truth. Now the enemy once to draw us back to that one world controlled religion again lead by the anti-Christ.

In these last days which is not necessarily a few days but can be as long as YHVH appoints, The Holy Spirit is opening the eyes of the true seekers and the true worshippers. The knowledge that was lost to us by the early church is coming to light just as the prophet Daniel says.

Daniel said, “and knowledge SHALL be increased…but the wise SHALL understand. How do we know Daniel is speaking about knowledge increasing in the church? Look who and what He is speaking about.

Daniel 12:1-4
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel has given us a frame of reference and that is “at that time” in the last days and when Yeshua shall return. He also gives us a clue to when we will recognize when “at that time” is. “they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament.”

What does the “firmament have to do with knowledge increasing to the faithful seekers in the time of the end? As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. Everything goes back to the beginning of the book. All truth is hidden in the Torah, those words spoken to the prophet Moshe for the generations to come who will seek the truth and shall find it.

Genesis 1:1-19
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Eight times “firmament” is mentioned in Genesis 1 because YHVH wants us to see the “firmament” above that has been wiped out of the memory of the church for centuries. It is when we can understand how YHVH created the earth and understand that He is not light-years away and realize His throne is above the firmament, just right above us, then we begin to understand what the enemy wants to do to the true church. He wants to wipe out the truth and with the truth goes the knowledge of YHVH.

What does this have to do with division? If the church is divided on many things then the enemy can find one thing to unite the church, one thing that the church can believe in and so the deception is the entire body. Convince the church that the world is not exactly like the way YHVH says and that beyond the so called gravity of the earth there is open space and from there came the seeders of our species - aliens with more knowledge than we can imagine coming down to enlighten us.

YHVH tells us that the firmament is above us, and a sea above the firmament. He also says that the luminaries, sun, moon and stars are “IN” the firmament not billions of light-years away. The sun and moon and stars are not far away because beyond the firmament, above the sea is the throne of YHVH.
Joy you have lost your mind, heretic you are. Well, before you shut me down let me go to the word.

Ezekiel 1:19-28 (I will make my comments in between the verses)

Ezekiel 1:19-22 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

(The angels that appeared to Ezekiel by the River Chebar in Babylon were suspended at this moment between the firmament above and the earth below.)

Ezekiel 1:23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

(Clearly we understand from the text that the heavenly creatures were between the firmament and the earth. They were under the firmament not above it or in it but under it yet not standing on the earth.)

Ezekiel 1:24-25 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings. And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

(So where did the voice come from – it came from the firmament which was over their heads. This is the same firmament that the enemy wants us to forget that it exists. They want us to see open space and not a solid place that encloses the earth. Firmament – Hebrew raqiya: visible arch of the sky, extended surface solid, vault of heaven supporting waters above. So now we know why we hear airplanes fly above as an echo because we are closed in by the firmament YHVH affixed above the earth. And above the firmament is a body of water just like YHVH said. Why do you think NASA trains it astronauts under water, they know that the area they are trying to penetrate is an ocean. Why do you think you hear the sonic boom of jets, because of the echo from the enclosed barrier. If we cannot believe what was “In the beginning,” how can we believe anything else?)

Ezekiel 1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

((The firmament was above the heads of the heavenly creatures so we know the heavenly creatures were within the sky of the earth, within the vaulted ceiling. The verse says “above the firmament” so now we are speaking about what is above the firmament. Before we cover this lets get the entire picture.

Revelations 4:1-6 says: “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.”

In this text we see John on the earth looking up and seeing a door open in heaven – a door open in the firmament so he can see pass the firmament. A voice from above told John to come hither and in the spirit he saw a throne while he was standing on the earth, and in the spirit he saw a throne which was “above the firmament.” Someone was on the throne, a rainbow surrounded the throne and “BEFORE” the throne was a sea of glass like crystal. John is on the earth looking up, He sees a door open in the firmament, he sees a sea of glass and he see a throne above the sea and the throne was surround by a rainbow.))

Let us turn back to Ezekiel Chapter1.

(Realize, like John standing on the earth seeing all this so was Ezekiel standing by the River Chebar seeing all this as he saw the heavenly creatures. He saw the throne: v. 26 “And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.” This is the same as John saw. The throne was the appearance of a sapphire stone above the sea which was above the firmament which was above the earth. We know how blue and how brilliant a sapphire stone is. Indeed the throne of YHVH is above the sea and the sea above the firmament and the earth below the firmament with the waters of the seas. How brilliant is that sapphire throne that is above all reflecting in the waters of that sea above and on the firmament below the sea and in the sky below the firmament, the sky so blue, and in the oceans on the earth so blue. Everything reflects the glory of YHVH because He is the creator of everything.)

Ezekiel 1:27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

(Hebrews 12:29 “For our God is a consuming fire.” This statement is not spiritually speaking but the reality of who YHVH is. He is FIRE! Thus, this consuming fire will refurbish the earth and utterly destroy the wicked and the fallen angels from the face of the world. Is this not the very brightness we see reflected in the sun from above – YHVH the consuming fire?)

Ezekiel 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

(How marvelous we see this rainbow, the glory of YHVH reflect from above down below in our sky reminding us He will never flood the earth again. This is a direct reflection from above. This is the arch of the rainbow we see. How is it that the homosexuals and lesbians and also the transgender and gender fluid people have claimed YHVH’s glory as their symbol? The first world was destroyed from the waters above and below and this earth will be destroyed by the fire from above – YHVH Himself.)

The Roman Catholic Church being a pawn in the hands of the enemy has created this lie about a global earth so that we will not see and understand the scriptures just as YHVH delivered it to Moshe. They told us the lies written by Copernicus in the 1500’s that the earth is a globe and the luminaries are billions of light-years outside the earth’s fixed firmament. They are telling us that YHVH cannot be close because outside of earth’s atmosphere there are light years of planets and space where aliens dwell.

If we imagine for one moment that YHVH is eons and light years away then we can do whatever we want because we are too far for Him to see. He has no right to us. If YHVH is hid from our view then we do not have to believe in Him.

Yet, the ancients knew this that the earth is within a vaulted closed ceiling. This is why Nimrod tried to build a tower to reach the top of the firmament. This is also why NASA is trying to breach the firmament. This is why they lie and say that they have sent probes and satellites into space and why nothing has turned up. Every picture they claimed came from cameras sent into space is computer generated.

This is all a lie from the enemy to make us believe there is no ELOHIM. So let me get back to the topic of this commentary. Knowledge SHALL increase. The true seekers shall understand because the Holy Spirit will open their eyes.

Beloved, YHVH is not far away from His creation. He is only just above us.

Isaiah 66:1-2a;
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: …For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD….

The earth is a circle not a globe.

Isaiah 40:22
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in.

Is this not like the same house He built for Himself in the desert, a tabernacle which was a tent? The earth is like unto a tent with a great curtain draped over it. Indeed knowledge of the truth of the word shall increase and the wicked shall not understand. Those that understand the truth shall be seen as heretics and mad. The earth is under a tent called a firmament.

The true church will return to its roots. The true seekers will understand the lies being told. The Bible will be understandable to those who search it and though they have read it and reread it over the course of their lives and did not understand now they will begin to understand.

Unless we start again at the beginning we will not understand the end. Unless we know what YHVH created and how He did it we will be deceived.

Psalm 24:1-4
The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

YHVH founded the earth upon the seas, the sea above and the sea below the firmament. He created the “world” singular. Praises! Let the truth be known and the deception obliterated in the minds of the faithful.

Yeshua said in John 3:5 “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” To understand why man must be born of water and spirit to “enter into” the kingdom we must again go back to the beginning.

Genesis 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

YHVH began with “His Spirit” and “water” and for us to get back to Him we must be born of what His kingdom was created of, His Spirit and water. This is why being baptized in the water represents the washing away of sin through the blood of Yeshua. We cannot pass from this life into the kingdom of YHVH without His Spirit in us and being washed in water, which represents the blood of Yeshua. So Yeshua told Nicodemus he MUST be born of “the Spirit” and of “water.” As it was in the beginning!

Everything is from the beginning. Knowledge shall increase in the understanding of His word. YHVH is right there above the firmament of the earth seeing us, ruling over us. This knowledge was not hidden from the early church.

Acts 7:44-50
Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David; Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob. But Solomon built him an house. Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Hath not my hand made all these things?

This is the same knowledge that was given to the Gentiles when the message of Yeshua was preached. Like in David’s time he wanted to build YHVH a house on the earth which YHVH did not need. “Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands.” Why, because “heaven is His throne, and earth is His footstool.” YHVH was not hidden from the early church so let us not keep Him hidden any longer.

Stop believing the lies and study the Bible and all the other entire books the Bible tells us to read. The truth is everywhere and we only need to sieve it through the Word and stop throwing out the baby with the bath water.
Not everything the Catholic Church is saying is the truth, or the Baptist, or the Jehovah Witnesses, or seventh Day Adventist, or the Non-denominations etc. etc. etc. Every faith drew people because they do all have an element of truth. It is these elements of truth that splintered from the whole truth and if we don’t stop name calling and start seeking we will never know.

The enemy is using something outside the truth to draw the world into its lies and deception. If we believe everything that we were told and knew or was a lie we will not believe anything and submit to something else. Already we believe the world is round and that there are other planets. So there must be other creatures of intelligence and thus YHVH did not create us we just happened because of a big bang or we were seeded by aliens.
Go back to the beginning and understand.

If you find truth in this post please forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Please visit and join CTWM new Blog at
https://catchthewaveministries.wordpress.com/

http://catchthewaveministries.com/
1 575-405-7968
Email: joy@catchthewaveministries.com or
Email: info@catchthewaveministries.com

Purchase books: amazon.com

Donations can be wired to
Bank of America
Catch the Wave Ministries International
Account # 488044890762
SWIFT BOFAUS3N (for -USD)
SWIFT BOFAUS6S (for non-USD)
Electronic/Routing # 111000025
Wire # 026009593

Or, to donate using a credit card click here

Copyright © 2018 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Di Jan 09, 2018 2:02 pm

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

True Israel In The Land At YHVH’S Appointed Time

As you have all read, I have written much about the deeds of the fallen angels in Genesis 6 and how they took the secret knowledge of YHVH and brought them down to man and polluted the earth. It was so devastating to the earth that YHVH repented He made man and thus brought on the great deluge.

As was prophesied in the Garden of Eden that the seed of the woman would crush the head of the serpent (Genesis 3:15), the serpent who is the devil (Revelation 20:2), attempted to pollute the bloodline of man so that the Messiah would not come. Genesis 6:9 tells us that Noah was prefect, in that he was without spot, he was pure a human as YHVH had created. Through sparing Noah and his descendants lives YHVH continue to do what He said He would do – crush the head of the serpent. He ensured the bloodline to Messiah would always be safe guarded despite the enemy trying along the way to wipe it out.

Sarah was barren until she was ninety but YHVH opened her womb at a time the enemy did not anticipate (Genesis 21). Rebekah was barren yet at the right time she brought forth twins (Genesis 20-26). Judah’s first two sons died because of wickedness and YHVH slew them. Judah withheld his youngest son from His daughter-in-law, Tamar, who tricked him and gave birth to twins (Genesis 38) continuing the bloodline. Naomi’s husband and sons died in Moab but a kinsman redeemer, Boaz (The Book of Ruth) came forward. The southern kingdom was taken into captivity with the true heir to the throne of David but YHVH brought Him out and thus the bloodline continued until Messiah (ll Chronicles 36:9-10; ll Kings 25:27-30; Matthew 1:12; l Chronicles 3:16-19).

Nothing happens until its appointed time and no man can force or curb the works of YHVH. Even the prince of the kingdom of Persia tried to withstand the angel sent to Daniel but Michael, one of the chief princes came to his aid (Daniel 10). David waited twenty years to become king of Israel after he was anointed but all in YHVH’s appointed time (l Samuel 16; ll Samuel 2). I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Nothing happens until YHVH’s appointed time no matter what deceptions or maneuvers of man or devil, nothing happens out of its time or season. This is also true concerning the return of True Israel to the land. Man can do all they want to create an imaginary nation and make the world believe it is all according to YHVH’s plan. The question must always go back to what YHVH said.

YHVH appointed shepherds over the flock of Israel, both to the northern kingdom and to the southern kingdom. They each in their turn lead the flock astray until they were scattered out of the Land. YHVH promised that after seventy years Judah, the southern kingdom, would come back (Jeremiah 29:10). We can read about that return in Ezra and Nehemiah. However, the northern kingdom that was taken into captivity by Assyria was dispersed throughout the kingdom and assimilated.

To them, YHVH said in Ezekiel 34:11-13 that He will bring them out. “For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.”

Read the entire chapter and see all the things YHVH promised He will do when True Israel returns to the land. You will see that this is definitely not what we are seeing. Now let us find out when YHVH will do this thing for Israel.

Ezekiel 34:22-31
Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

We see that none of these things are happening in the Land with the current occupants. They current people in the land are a prey to others, Messiah is not yet reigning, there is no peace, no safety, they have not been delivered out of the hand of their neighbors and they are afraid of all who are seeking to wipe them out. But they are pretenders.

This is clear; YHVH is speaking here about the millennium kingdom of Yeshua. When YHVH returns Israel to the land they will not struggle again. They will live in a covenant of peace in the land not at a time of despair and threat from other nations. This description given here in Ezekiel is not what we see happening now. If it does not look like a rose or smell like a rose it can’t be a rose. Israel left Egypt with Moshe looking like Semitic people, dark from being baked in the sun during slavery, but yet returned to the land in 1948 as Caucasians. How can this be?

When did YHVH say he will bring Israel out of the nations? Let’s look at Revelation 7 for a moment.

Revelation 7:1-8
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

We see that during the height of the tribulation YHVH send his angel to gather for Himself 144,000 Israelites from each tribe of Israel except Dan and Ephraim. Interesting, Dan represents idolatry and Ephraim represents the gentile nations. This is the first gathering of True Israel which also includes the northern kingdom, Israel and the southern kingdom, Judah.

Now you say, what about the gathering stated in Ezekiel 34? We have to read Isaiah 11 to find out:

“And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.”

As you read the text above you see that the second time Israel is gather out from among the nations is during the 1000 years reign of Messiah. This is exactly what Ezekiel 34 is speaking about. Look at the nations from where they will be gathered this second time and look at where the highway is. In order to understand this you must take a look back at the extent of the kingdom of Assyria and Babylon from back in those days to see the extent of those kingdoms. It is from within that ancient geographic kingdom that many will return from.

Now look at the nations from where the remnant will return from and notice how many wars are waged in those lands. Is the enemy trying to annihilate the remnants of Israel in those nations telling us they are all terrorist? These are nations where the majority of Semitic people live – people of color – Cush – black people.

Have you not noticed that YHVH is ever speaking about ancient nations? This is because all things will go back as it was in the beginning. A rose by any other name is still a rose. Even the princes (principalities) of these nations are still manipulating the affairs of men. Why do you think we have so much unrest in that Promised Land?

If this was the affairs of YHVH no such unrest would exist. Just go back and read Ezekiel 34 in its entirety and you will see that what YHVH says will be the picture of True Israel’s return which is nothing like we are seeing.
Just as the enemy tried to pollute the bloodline of Adam so that the Messiah would not come, so has the enemy perpetrated a fraud in the Land. Yet, all things are for a purpose as noted in my commentary entitled The Ashkenaz Thread which you can read along with other commentaries on the CTWM blog.
Catchthewaveministries.wordpress.com

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Copyright © 2018 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Di Jan 16, 2018 12:06 pm

The Sabbath Day

Sabbath is understood by its root meaning.

Strong’s Concordance: sheba or shibah: seven
Original Word: שֶׁ֫בַע
Part of Speech: Noun
Transliteration: sheba or shibah
Phonetic Spelling: (sheh'-bah)
Short Definition: seven

Wikipedia
Etymology
Main article: Sabbath etymology
The word "Shabbat" derives from the Hebrew verb shavat (Hebrew: שָׁבַת). Although frequently translated as "rest" (noun or verb), another accurate translation of these words is "ceasing [from work]", as resting is not necessarily denoted. The related modern Hebrew word shevita (labor strike), has the same implication of active rather than passive abstinence from work. The notion of active cessation from labor is also regarded as more consistent with an omnipotent God's activity on the seventh day of Creation according to Genesis.

The word is so simple: “He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” John 8:47
These are Yeshua’s word though this text is not speaking directly about the Sabbath. It struck me that Yeshua is speaking about everything that pertains to YHVH’s word. YHVH is so plain in His words but yet we do not hear them because we are not of Him. This is why we have so many contradictions and compromises in the Word.

YHVH says things so simple, but because we are of our own minds we do not receive His word. We turn the truth into a lie and a lie into our own beliefs. We claim that because Yeshua rose on the first day that YHVH’s eternal Sabbath has been changed to suit. But the feast of first fruits is only that – the feast of first fruits which each year falls on a different day based on the rising of the new moon.

The Sabbath is always on day seven of the week. No matter when the month begins the Sabbath will always be the seventh day of the week, that which we in the western world call Saturday. As you see from above the Hebrew word for seven and the word for Sabbath has the same root. The new moon can rise on any day of the week but the seventh day of the week will always be the 7th day of the week.

Indeed the Sabbath was given to Israel but yet the Gentiles were invited to partake. Read Isaiah 56 and see the added blessings to the Gentiles who keep Sabbath. In order to unite his kingdom Constantine initiated the Sunday worship so those of pagan religions would accept Christianity as their new religion. In other words, Constantine allowed the syncretism of Christianity with paganism to make it more acceptable to all.

The syncretism of Christianity has continued bit by bit as we continue to allow our faith to be polluted. Even as December 25th has been hi-jacked into the Christian faith so has Sunday, the worship of the sun god has been hi-jacked into the Christian faith. He that is of YHVH hears His words. We do not because we are not of YHVH.

We receive the truth in unrighteousness – we accept the Sabbath but we accept it on the day of our choice. Neither on Sabbath nor on Sunday do we take our rest. Yet we lie to ourselves and say that we are going to enjoy eternity with YHVH in heaven for an eternal Sabbath – 7th day. How can that be when our Sabbath is the first day of the week?

Does it mean that we have to be Seventh Day Adventist? No! It means that we keep the Sabbath day holy PERIOD. It means we rest on the 7th day of the week. You can go to the church house any day of the week – every day of the week, but we are compelled to rest on the Sabbath from all our work. The Seventh Day Adventist does not have the monopoly on the 7th day of rest. It did not start with them nor will it end with them.

So what does the Sabbath have to do with the church? Gentiles have an Old Testament invitation by YHVH Himself to partake of the Sabbath. We are also grafted onto the Olive Tree because of Yeshua’s death and resurrection. We have been extended a place on that tree thus partakers of the root.

Will we miss out on paradise if we don’t keep Sabbath? Paradise is the eternal Sabbath. Yet we practice one thing looking for another. “…because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standeth by faith…” Romans 11:20a. The unbelieving Jews were broken off because of unbelief – “For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” Romans 11:21

Isaiah 56:1-8
Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

YHVH offered the Gentiles an opportunity in the Old Testament to keep His Sabbath and in the New Testament He made it a covenant through His Son to all who will accept Yeshua. Isaiah prophesied that others would be gathered along with Israel and Yeshua said other sheep I have. “And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.” John 10:16
How do we come to this understanding that Yeshua intends for all believers, Jew and Gentile to follow the same commandments? There is ONE shepherd, ONE voice and all the sheep that belongs to Him hear Him and keep the commandments – All the commandments.

This is not about denomination, this is about the truth. Seven Day Adventist does not hold the monopoly on the Sabbath, nor do the Jews and neither does any other denomination hold the monopoly on morality or modesty etc. The truth is the truth and when we enter into the kingdom it is not by denomination but because of truth and righteousness imparted to us by the Holy Spirit and imputed to us by Yeshua.

This is how Yeshua will separate the sheep from the goats – those who heed and those who butt heads with Him. “Verily, verily I say unto you, If a man keep my saying he shall never see death.” John 8:51
Yeshua has made us free, but like the Jews of His day they prefer to be in bondage to traditions and false doctrines. Yet the Son of man was with them, spake to them, showed them miracles and resurrected from the dead, yet they did not believe the report of the prophets.

Yeshua is the Messiah of the world and the church receives salvation through Him yet it does not believe the report of the prophets, Yeshua nor of the apostles. Yeshua promise us that if we keep ALL of His saying we shall NEVER see death.

How often can I write about this topic? As often as it takes. It has been written about in the Torah, the writings, through the prophets, the gospel, the book of Acts and in the epistles.

Colossians 2:15-17
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

This verse is so misunderstood. False heresies were creeping into the church and Paul warns the believers not to allow people to judge them by what they did. The church was uniquely different from the pagan traditions.

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
The church was being judged by the world and Paul was encouraging them not to forsake the teachings of the church. He certainly was not telling them to abandon the things that were unique to the church as it identified with Yeshua. This is why the church is not recognizable today as the body of Yeshua. We have abandoned everything that looks Jewish, looks Semitic, looks like Torah, looks like Old Testament, and looks like the Olive Tree.

In the text above the “meat” is the bread of life, Yeshua, the “drink” is the water of life, the “holyday” are the feasts of YHVH that points us to Yeshua, the “new moon” tells us how to identify YHVH’s appointed time so we can recognize Yeshua when He came and when He will return, and the “Sabbath days” which is the eternal day of rest promised to all believers.

These are the ways the body of Yeshua is identified apart from the world. We eat His bread, drink His wine, keep His holydays, keep His calendar by the new moon and keep His Sabbath days. All of these represent who Yeshua is and who we are as believers in Him. They are “a shadow of things to come.”

We do not worship these things we are identified with Yeshua in all these things. Keeping these things does not save us. They only identify us even as modesty and good morals and love for one another and bearing good fruits etc., identifies us as children of the Most High. It is time the church stops throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Jan 22, 2018 12:59 pm

We Have Been Deceived – Wake Up

Matthew 24:4
“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”

Deceive (Greek) “planao”, cause to roam from safety, truth, or virtue:- to go astray, err, seduce, wander, be out of the way, to sever or fall away from the truth.

How long does it take to realize you have been deceived? Perhaps it can take days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, or millenniums?

ll Thessalonians 2
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

When was the book of Thessalonians written? The Epistles to the Thessalonians were written somewhere between AD 51 and AD 115 depending on which biblical scholar you read. From the earliest date given, Paul wrote the Epistles to the Thessalonians either 1,967 years ago or 1,903 years ago.

We can say from these words of Paul to the Thessalonians that “by” the coming of Yeshua and the gathering of the saints, we ought not to be shaken in our faith. By the time of Yeshua’s anticipated return, the truth shall be revealed and the lies of the Wicked shall be revealed. How is it that the faith of the believer will be shaken? It is because as we read further in this chapter a strong delusion has over taken us.

Paul uses the word “deceive” which means in the Greek, to wander from the truth. He is saying that we will not know that we have been deceived, wandered from the truth until or by the time Yeshua is due to return. In other words, this deception has gone on for so long that we, all of us, have no idea we are living a lie.

Next, Paul said it is YHVH who sent the strong delusion upon us so that we believe a lie. This thing is permissible by YHVH because at some time early in church history the church strayed from the truth. This did not just happen overnight.

Delusion (Greek) “plane” straying from the truth, deceit, error, a wandering, or one led away from the right way. Sometime within the last 1,900 years the world has been lead astray.

“Copernican heliocentrism is the name given to the astronomical model developed by Nicolaus Copernicus and published in 1543. It positioned the Sun near the center of the Universe, motionless, with Earth and the other planets orbiting around it in circular paths modified by epicycles and at uniform speeds. The Copernican model departed from the Ptolemaic system that had prevailed for centuries, placing Earth at the center of the Universe, and is often regarded as the launching point to modern astronomy and the Scientific Revolution.”
“…Thus his heliocentric model retained several of the Ptolemaic elements causing the inaccuracies, such as the planets' circular orbits, epicycles, and uniform speeds, while at the same time re-introducing such innovations as:”
• “Earth is one of several planets revolving around a stationary Sun in a determined order
• Earth has three motions: daily rotation, annual revolution, and annual tilting of its axis
• Retrograde motion of the planets is explained by Earth's motion
• Distance from Earth to the Sun is small compared to the distance from the Sun to the stars.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copernican_heliocentrism

About 400 years after the church began to spread a strong delusion came upon it and the entire world. It is this heliocentric teaching that spread and became acceptable to the views of the world and who created it.

This lie is called the Copernican Planisphere. Let’s go back to the word deception and the word delusion. Both words have the same root as you can see: “Planao” and “Plane.” Let me say this first, according to the Bible the earth is a level circular plane covered by a firmament dome with a sea above according to Genesis 1. This was all established in my previous commentary entitled “We Must Be Born Of Spirit And Water.” You can read this again at catchthewaveministries.wordpress.com.

Since the creation of man all ancient civilizations believed the earth was exactly the way YHVH created it. The earth is a flat circular world supported by pillars with a dome firmament above it and a sea above the firmament. Above that sea is the throne room of YHVH and His heaven. The earth being the center of the universe which YHVH created and it does not mean other planets and solar systems, that scenario is a lie.

According to Genesis 1 the firmament encloses the earth and the stars and the sun and moon are set “in” the firmament of the heaven (Genesis 1:14-17). The earth is static and the luminaries rotate around the earth. Ask yourself why Joshua told the sun to stand still? It is because the sun is moving and not the earth. If it was the earth that was revolving around the sun, Joshua would have told the earth to be still. According to the lie, which does not reflect the truth, the sun is stationary and the planets revolve around it.

On to the point, the word “plane” is the root word for both the words “deceive - planao” and “delusion - plane.” It is also the root word for the word “Planisphere” from Copernicus lying postulation. This root word is also the root word from which the word “planet” derives from. I hope you are seeing the big picture here?

Paul tells us about being deceived and about a strong delusion that will overtake the world. In the words he uses are hidden the truth for all to see who have eyes to see. We have been deceived to believe that the earth is not a static plane, and we have been told that the universe is made up of planets. The word planet derives from the same root as “deceive” and “delusion.” The entire lie is that we live in a planisphere.

Why is this model for the earth a good delusion model? It is because it makes YHVH in accessible to us. You know the saying, “Out of sight out of mind.” If we believe YHVH our Elohim does not exist in our universe then He is not real. If we believe He cannot see us because He exists in some galaxy light years away then we can do whatever we desire without fear of judgment.

To believe in revolving planets and other galaxies beyond our reach is to believe that there are others besides us. This is where the ancient aliens visited the earth scenario came from. Many believe that humans were created by aliens to be slaves. The lies and fabrications attached to this deception deepens while the Wicked one continues to weave his web to trap us all in. “Let no man deceive you by any means.”

ll Thessalonians 2:3-4
“…or that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”

Look at these words from ll Thessalonians 2:3 which states “except there come a falling away first” can also mean that before Yeshua comes back, “by the coming of Yeshua” the lie will be revealed. Many will fall away from the lie and begin to believe the truth.

The lie allows the Wicked one to pretend to be an alien god from space who came to our planet, a lie, and he sets himself up as a god.

Here is another key to the truth Paul is stating. The word deceive and delusion means “wandering” from the truth. Let’s look at the word wandering as it pertains to planets and stars as Copernicus postulates.

Jude 13
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

In this verse Jude refers to “wandering stars” not as luminaries but as angels. Yes, angels are referred to as stars.

Job 38:6
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Revelation 1:20
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

The “wandering stars” noted in Jude are also mentioned in the Book of Enoch.

Enoch 18:13-16
13And in the columns of heaven I beheld fires, which descended without number, but neither on high, nor into the deep. Over these fountains also I perceived a place which had neither the firmament of heaven above it, nor the solid ground underneath it; neither was there water above it; nor anything on wing; but the spot was desolate. 14And there I beheld seven stars, like great blazing mountains, and like spirits entreating me. 15Then the angel said, This place, until the consummation of heaven and earth, will be the prison of the stars, and the host of heaven. 16The stars which roll over fire are those which transgressed the commandment of God before their time arrived; for they came not in their proper season. Therefore was He offended with them, and bound them, until the period of the consummation of their crimes in the secret year.

I believe this text can easily be understood that seven stars/angels transgressed the commandment of Elohim and thus were imprisoned from the beginning of their existence. This place described by Enoch is that very place reserved for all those fallen angels who transgresses against YHVH. Beloved there is a hell for everyone that transgresses against YHVH including fallen angels.

Let’s look at this verse in Jude 13 more closely. The word wandering is the (Greek) word “planetes” which is also from the (Greek) root word “planos” meaning imposter, mislead, deceiver, seducing, corrupter. The Copernican heliocentrism, planisphere is an imposter to the true design of the earth.

This all sheds light on the great deception. The Wicked one uses the false teaching of planets to deceive us about the world YHVH created. If you have a good telescope you can look up into the night skies and see that the luminaries twinkle, fluctuate the same way you see like light under water. It is because the luminaries are in the firmament which is under the sea and thus reflect the waves of water above us.

The Wicked one has use the lie calling luminaries wandering planets and stars throughout the universe to tell us there is a galaxy that exist beyond this static earth and that he is from one of those planets. Really he is a wandering star himself, a deceiving angel telling us this lie. As those wandering stars mentioned in Jude and in the book of Enoch has been imprisoned so is the Wicked one and his followers waiting to be imprisoned for all their lies and transgressions of YHVH’s commandments.

“…because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.” YHVH has chosen those that will believe the truth to receive salvation through sanctification of the Spirit. The choice is ours to believe the truth or keep going along with the lie.

“Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle (ll Thessalonians 2:15). Paul is telling the church to stand fast on what they have ever been taught. If they fail to believe every word of the Torah, the prophets and the Gospel a strong delusion will come upon all. Prior to Copernicus Planisphere, heliocentric system, humanity believed in a geocentric model of the earth.

“…the geocentric model (also known as geocentrism, or the Ptolemaic system) is a superseded description of the universe with Earth at the center. Under the geocentric model, the Sun, Moon, stars, and planets all orbited Earth. The geocentric model served as the predominant description of the cosmos in many ancient civilizations, such as those of Aristotle and Ptolemy.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocentric_model

This is how the world believed before the strong delusion set in. This delusion is designed to lead to atheism and cause humanity to believe in science as their god. As a child I read stories of ships sailing to the ends of the earth and falling off. I thought such stories were true and as an innocent child I believe them.

As I entered school in America I was taught that the world was a ball and gravity that keeps us from falling off, not realizing the gravity of such lies. No pun intended but you see the truth of these words?

If we believe the truth then YHVH is the ONE Elohim sitting upon His throne on top of His creation seeing everything and controlling everything. If we continue to believe the lie then we will one day call fallen angels aliens and gods.

Beloved, I do not expect you to believe what I say but I hope you will study for yourself the Bible and other books the Bible told us to seek the truth in. Utilize the Strong’s concordance and look up the words to see the truth not translated correctly into our languages. Remember that YHVH created Adam with language and speech. He created the Aleph to Tav which is the Hebrew letters A – Z as we understand alphabets to be. YHVH spoke and it was because He employed words, concepts, and language to speak all that is into being. Going back to the original words will bring you into a deeper truth.

Satan is a wandering transgressing star, angel, who has deceived the world. He has caused us to believe that angels and luminaries are planets in distance solar systems so that we will not believe in the proximity of YHVH to His creation. YHVH sees you and He sees me in our every action and thought.

We are close to the coming of Yeshua thus our eyes are being opened to the truth. “By the coming of Yeshua Hamashiach” we know the falling away from the lie is here. YHVH will not leave us ignorant in these last days. Read what Daniel wrote in Daniel 12:2-3.

“And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”

Daniel is also telling us when the truth shall be revealed, “and knowledge shall be increased.” When? By the coming of Yeshua, right before the dead shall be raised. And he tells us what we shall believe; “they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament.” The word “shine” is the Hebrew word “zahar” which also means admonish, teach, to be taught, to warn.

Daniel is tells us that we will be wise in being taught about the brightness of the firmament that YHVH created above us. YHVH will open the eyes of those who desire to believe the truth so we see the firmament above us and know that He is sitting upon His throne in the heaven above and that the earth is His footstool.

“Many shall run to and fro” meaning to push forth and “knowledge” meaning “awareness, discernment, understanding shall be increased. I believe the knowledge in the world will increase either in the truth or in the lie.

Beloved, we have been deceived, the strong delusion is at its end for those who desire to be set free. Understand that there are no planets; NASA has been lying to us because they are under the influence of the Wicked One. N.A.S.A. I call this the New Age Satanic Agenda.

Open your eyes and study the word. By studying the Word you will be able to link all the bits and pieces of the truth together to arrive at the whole. No study no truth! We have been deceived, the earth is a stationary plane and you only need to look at the water to see that water always find its lowest level. The key word is “level.” What is the definition of level? It is “Having a flat and even surface without slopes or bumps.”

The heliocentric view tells us the earth is a globe and gravity keep the water from falling off the earth and there are curves all around the globe. How can water find its lowest level flat and even surface if it is a curved ball?

There are no planets, the sun and moon and luminaries revolve around the earth and the earth is the center of YHVH’s creation.

The prefix “helio” (Greek - helios) in the word “heliocentric” is defined as something related to the sun. From this word we have words like sun worship, the science of the sun, sunbathing, sunflower etc. “In Greek Mythology Helios, the Sun-god drove his sub-chariot across the sky every morning.” Heliocentric relates to the center of the sun.

Now we see what we have been duped into believing. We have adopted a Sun-god worship view of the world. Let’s compare this to the prefix “geo” (Greek – ge) in the word geocentric which means “earth.” “English vocabulary words of this origin includes: geology, geography and geometry.” Interesting isn’t it. Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning YHVH created the heaven and the earth. YHVH created the earth, in other words, He created the “ge” and we want to replace it with the helios, the sun which He did not create until the fourth day.

Something to think about!

Shabbat Shalom

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Feb 05, 2018 2:09 pm

How Not To Be Deceived

John 17:14-17
“I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.”

These are the words of Yeshua our Messiah as He spoke them to His disciples. Thus, we can take these words to include anyone who is a follower of Yeshua as we too are His disciples.

As He gave His disciples His words and the world hated Him, we too can expect to be hated of the world. He is making a distinction of His disciples and Himself as compared to the world. There is a peculiar difference. They and the world do not see eye-to-eye and so they are hated by the world.

The church thinks because it has the truth the world will see eye-to-eye with them and all will be well. “If only they can see the truth and know the truth we can all be friends.” No they can’t see the truth and will not and ought not to be your friend. Because we want to be friends so much we go along with what they tell us so we are not the odd man out.

The church little by little has compromised the word of YHVH until we finally became utterly influenced by the world that we no longer know the truth. “Not of the world” means we have no part of anything the world dishes out. Then we have the naysayers who purport that we do not love if we don’t surrender the truth for the sake of love and harmony. We can’t love the world and have harmony with it.

We can’t have it both ways. Yes, we know that “God is love,” (1 John 4:8) but we should also know that YHVH hates those who throw away His truths and blessings.

Malachi 1:2-3
“I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.”

Romans 9:13
“As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.”

Strong words from a loving Elohim, but nonetheless He hates those that fly in the face of His words, His blessings, and even His love. The church should not love the world because the world is at enmity with YHVH and the church is not part nor participant of the world’s views or activities. We are told to hate the things in the world.

The line is drawn with every written word in the Bible and with every spoken word from the Holy Spirit to us as we traverse this world.

For those who think hate is not a part of YHVH’s vocabulary it is time to rethink that thought. While we are trying to love the world the world is dragging us to hell with lies because we want to be accepted with YHVH and with man. You have arrived at the door of deception when you want to be accepted and don’t want to be the odd man out.

Yeshua did not pray that His disciples be taken out of the world but only that the Father will keep them from the evil. So you see we must go through the world but if we stay in the book, the WORD, we will avoid being deceived.
How did I make that jump? The next verse John 17:16 states that the disciple is not of the world, in other words they were not born of the world but of Yeshua. As Yeshua told Nicodemus in John 3:5, “Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” This is the birth of the disciple of Yeshua and of the church. This is the “born again” experience.

So we are not of the world as Yeshua was not of the world. We made our emotional, intellectual, ethical, spiritual exit from this world when we were born again. We are only waiting for our physical change. Somehow we have not made this transformation in our thinking we simply keep doing things the way we have always done them when we were of the world.

We chalk everything up to “God knows my heart” thinking and surely He does. He know that we have spent so little time in His word getting to know Him, and to understand what changes are to occur if we are to be called sons and daughters of YHVH.

It is absolutely true that we are saved only by the grace of YHVH. G.R.A.C.E: God’s Redemption At Christ Expense. There was and there is nothing we can do too merit this grace. There is no works, no good deeds no good thoughts no sacrifices any man can do to merit this grace. This is a gift from YHVH who sacrificed His only begotten Son on our behalf so that we might have opportunity to return to Him whom we forsook from the beginning in the garden.

Yet, it does not end with a simple prayer of repentance and we enter in. Do you really believe that once saved always saved when Yeshua warned us in Matthew 24 that many will be deceived? In other words, they once knew the truth but someone came along and deceived them to believe something else to be the truth.

Yeshua also said, many will be cast into outer darkness for neglecting those that were hungry, were thirsty, naked, homeless, and sick and imprisoned. This is not the world He is speaking about but the church, the disciple.

This is not just a command for the physical needs of the world and church but also the spiritual needs, those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for the word of YHVH. Those who are naked in their sins, homeless because we did not offer then a home in heaven by preaching the world, sick because we didn’t teach them how to stay spiritually healthy and imprisoned because we offered them no emotional relief for their troubles.

We keep our faith to ourselves, our understanding of the word to ourselves, and we share nothing including our time, money or possessions. What this boils down to is that we retain the actions of the world with no conversion in our hearts. This is how we fall away from grace.

Because we are not impacted by the grace extended to us and we continue in the ways of the world we become so easily deceived. “Sanctify them through thy truth” says Yeshua. He prays for the Father to sanctify the disciples through His truth and then He tells us what that truth is, “Thy word is the truth.”

It is the word of YHVH that sanctifies us. The truth is found in the word and if we read it and study it, the word of YHVH, it will sanctify us in all situations if we lean on it for help and understanding. The Holy Spirit who is sent to reveal the truth to us will clarify for us. He will bring the word of YHVH, which we studied, back to our minds at the right time and thus we have truth to measure all decisions by.

Beloved, it is the word of YHVH that will sanctify us in that hour of decision to tells us what truth is and what it is not. Line by line and precept by precept will fall in place. Look how easy it was for the early church to be deceived. No sooner the apostles delivered the message in total truth then someone entered in the church and brought in heresy. Just read the epistles and see how soon Paul had to write to remind the churches what they had been taught.

It is no different today. How often did Yeshua and Paul in his epistles to the churches stated, “It is written?” In other words the truth is written why didn’t you read it?

Luke16:19-31(Yeshua is telling this story – not a parable as He ascribed a name to the beggar)
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

If you believe Yeshua you must believe His report of this scenario which occurred. The rich man begged Abraham to send someone unto his brothers from the dead that they might repent. Abraham responded, if they don’t read what Moses and the prophets wrote neither will they repent if a dead man rose from the dead. Did you understand that?

This is the world we also live in. Yeshua has risen but yet the world refuses to repent. The words of Moses, the prophets and Yeshua are written and we too refuse to read. The rich man was deceived by his riches thinking it would save him. We too are deceived by our religiousness thinking checking in on Sunday’s safe guard our reservation to heaven.

The word of YHVH is for an appointed time. If you study it and commit it to your heart when that appointed time comes you will know the truth and you will be set free. If you commit nothing to your heart you have no foundation for truth. How do you recognize something is true? When you hear it, it resonates within your heart because you have read it somewhere and for some reason all this time you didn’t forget it, you pondered its true meaning and all of a sudden you know the truth when you hear it.

The rich man in the story above had the words of Moses and the prophets but he did not care to read and seek the truth. Now he is in hell he wants Abraham to send someone from the dead to persuade them that hell is real.

The LDS religion is baptizing their members for the dead, like for the rich man who is already dead. They think they can saved them vicariously. If no man can be sent by Abraham to tell them while they live no man alive can be baptized for them while they are dead. If this were so the rich man’s brothers could do it for him.

Christ has already died and He went down to the grave to set captivity captive. The Bible says that it was a onetime venture. This will not occur over and over again.

Hebrews 9:25-28
Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

As Yeshua will not die again and again so can no human be baptized for another. Salvation is through the sacrifice of Yeshua not through the baptism of a family member. There is no redemption in the grave accept when Yeshua went down to preach to the saints that had gone before His coming.
There are many deceptions in the world beloved and we must read the word so we can be lead in the truth. Many religions believe in reincarnation but the word of YHVH says, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.” This is the same truth for those who baptize for others. After man is dead there is only the judgment no more baptism, no more anything but hell and the resurrection of the righteous.

Plant yourself in the word, read it even if you don’t understand keep reading and rereading so when the appointed time of revelation comes you know because the seed was planted to be watered at such a time as appointed by YHVH. When finally you hear the truth you recognize it and no man can cause you to be moved off of that sure foundation of truth.

In the truth there is no question of if or what if, - there is only truth. Just like with salvation, you accept this sure gift from YHVH because you know in your heart that Yeshua IS His Son and that He is the remedy YHVH gave to the world and there is none other. This is what truth is, it is assurance you are on the right path. There is confidence in truth because our confidence comes from Yeshua who said, “if it were not so I would have told you.”

Study, read, commit, ponder and keep close to your hear the word of YHVH. Just know that the world will hate you because you know the truth and it does not look like their truth. YHVH will sanctify you and keep you from evil because you know the truth and abide in the truth. Accept the fact that you will not make many friends and that they will look at you strangely. Never mind, they hated Yeshua and so they will hate us.

When you hear the truth it will resonate within you. But you must have the word in so it can reveal the truth.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Za Feb 10, 2018 2:52 pm

We Live IN The Earth

Genesis 7:17-20
And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

The record in Genesis 7 concerning the flood clarifies for us that the earth is a contained system. It is enclosed in the firmament; the ‘raqiya’ vaulted ceiling, which YHVH Elohim placed around the circled earth He created. A circle and a sphere are two different things. The firmament is a visible arch which when we look up we can see with our eyes the enclosed blue sky above. The firmament meets the horizon in every direction we face because it seals in the entire earth.

At night we can observe the luminaries that are affixed within the firmament. Genesis 1:14 tells us that these are for signs, seasons, days and years. During the day we see the sun which is also positioned in the firmament with the moon. All of these luminaries rotate around the earth within the firmament. The sun and moon according to Genesis 1:17 is to give light upon the earth.

Genesis 1 establishes that both above and below the firmament there is water inside and outside the enclosed earth. When we get to Genesis 7 YHVH causes a flood that covered the entire earth. How is this possible? Imagine the earth is exactly like a snow globe and thus if you were to fill it with water you will flood the contents of the snow globe. The water does not have to reach the top of the snow globe for it to be flooded it only needs to cover the entire contents of the snow globe. This is exactly what the earth that YHVH created is. It is like a snow globe sitting upon pillars surrounded by snow and covered with a crystal clear dome. The earth is stationary sitting on pillars surrounded above by water.

So when YHVH unleashed the flood upon the earth, in essence, He filled the earth with water, including the seas, dry land and inside the solid crystalline dome that surround it with water raining down from above and springing up from below.

Genesis 1:9
And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

The word ‘unto’ in the text above is the Hebrew preposition ‘el’ which also means under, upon, within, into, in among, in between giving us the understanding that the waters under the heavens was gathered under something fixed, within something, in between something already named, the firmament.

Genesis 1:10
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The word ‘together’ in this verse is the Hebrew word ‘miqveh’ which means gathering together like in a pond or a pool. It would be impossible to gather water together in a pond or a pool without a boundary to keep it from spilling over and out. This scenario is not possible with a global sphere shaped earth opened to the so called vacuum of space.

A global earth in an open vacuum space all around could not possible be a receptacle for a total flooding up to the highest mountain. Remember that the heliocentric earth model claims that gravity holds the water and everything on the earth from flying off into space. That does not hold water because it would mean that the water without a container to capture it cannot be contained.

Genesis 1:9-10 clearly is telling us that the waters on the earth were contained within something that held it in allowing it to pool or pond in a fixed containment system. YHVH is telling us clearly that the earth He created is within a contained space and having been filled with everything necessary for life to thrive. Everything YHVH created for the earth was placed within the contained space.

We understand here that the waters below the firmament were contained within the firmament YHVH created.

Now we can look at the text in Genesis 7:17-20, “And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.”

The word ‘under’ in the Hebrew is ‘tachath’ and it means underneath, beneath, flat, room, the under part denoting that the waters filled the earth underneath what was above. The word gives insights into the type of structure, a room of sorts which is flat, that part which is under the whole heaven under the firmament.

We can see that YHVH made a room and He called it earth and in that room He placed both water which He called seas and dry ground. The roof of this room He called it a firmament and it was good. This flat room is the footstool of YHVH while heaven is His throne.

As we look at the text understanding the true meaning of these words we understand that the waters prevailed, filling the room which is a flat plane. Interesting thing about water, it seeks its own level and that can only be done in a contained space. Certainly this will only work on a flat earth contained within a closed fixed dome.

Try putting water in a cup and leaning the cup on an angle, the water will level itself to that angle. That can only happen in a closed or contained space. The spherical earth model they are trying to sell us as YHVH’s creation is a false model based on lies from the father of lies.

Try putting water on a ball and spinning it at the same speed as they claim the earth is spinning at and see how fast the water will fly off. Stop the ball from spinning and there is no pooling of water.

Proverbs 8:29
When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth.

The verse above tells us that when YHVH created the sea he gave it a decree, a boundary that it should not pass or overflow from where it has been appointed. With the flood YHVH caused all waters above and below to breach their boundaries. Water from above and from below began to fill the enclosed domed earth until it reached the highest mountain.

This could not happen on a ball. ‘IN’ YHVH’s flat earth it can be filled just like a snow globe. The whole earth was filled with water. Can you see this now how the whole earth could be filled, was filled with water. Can you see why every civilization on earth has the same story of the flood? Yes, there are certain variations only because when the people were scattered at the tower of Babel and given new languages each language group had to come up with new names and descriptions as they understood their new spoken language.
Everything does not translate the same from one language to another. The story did not change only the language and often the words did not convey the exact meaning. This is also why ancient civilizations understood or viewed the earth as a closed in system. The people were scattered but the knowledge remained the same. How to convey the same knowledge in a different language can be challenging even today.

We live in the earth because the earth is enclosed and we live in it. Let’s look at a few words which demonstrate the truth of this commentary.

Genesis 1:6 “in the midst” bə•ṯō•wḵ
Genesis 1:14,15,17 “in the firmament” bir•qî•a‘
Genesis 1:22 “in the seas” bay•yam•mîm
Genesis 1:22 “in the earth” bā•’ā•reṣ
Genesis 1:26 “in our image” bə•ṣal•mê•nū
Genesis 1:27 “in his own image” bə•ṣal•mōw,
Genesis 1:27 “in his image” bə•ṣe•lem

Hebrew has inseparable propositions that attach themselves, as prefixes, to the words they govern. The letter ‘b’ ‘Bēt’ in this case attached to a word means ‘in’, ‘with’, or ‘by’. Thus we see above each word begins with the ‘b’ denoting ‘in’ or ‘within’ the word it governs. The water of the deluge was within the earth within the firmament. We exist within the earth.

Genesis 2:15 tells us that YHVH made a garden in Eden and put Adam in the garden. ḇə•ḡan in the garden and bə•‘ê•ḏen in Eden. Here we have the ‘b’ ‘Bēt’ used throughout in the same manner. The meaning is within something. Earth is within something.

Genesis 1:7
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Strong’s #08478 under – tachath: the under part, beneath, instead of, as, for, for the sake of, flat, unto, where, whereas

Strong’s #05921 above - ‘al: upon, on the ground of, according to, on account of, on behalf of, concerning, beside, in addition to, together with, beyond, above, over, by, on to, towards, to, against

With a clearer understanding of these words we see that the earth was under something, the firmament, and that it is flat in description, the firmament surrounds what is below, on the ground of the earth, it is together with the flat earth below, it can also be said it is beside it because it is a dome that surrounds the earth. Together the dome firmament and the flat water and flat dry ground even with its hills and mountains is a contained system directly under waters above and YHVH’s heavenly abode above.

It is important for us believers to accept the world which YHVH made so that we do not fall for every lie being told to us. YHVH created us for His pleasure and put Adam first in the Garden of Eden which he was thrown out of. He put Adam and Eve out of the Garden into the rest of the earth where we all currently dwell. The Garden was also in the earth but YHVH put man out of the Garden and caused him to live only in the other places of the earth.

The great deception is to wipe out the truth about Elohim. The enemy wants us to believe He does not exist and that we live in a vast universe with galaxies upon galaxies of other beings and we are not unique. Yet the Bible tells us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. We did not just happen we did not just spring up by chance.

Man was deliberately created with a divine purpose. If you believe there is no Elohim then we take life for granted. It becomes easy to end a life. It becomes easy to belittle ourselves. Too see YHVH sitting upon His throne above His creation and knowing that He is there pulls us out of the deception and bring us back to clear thinking.

If He is there above us then He sees us in all we do. He hears us and He is able to judge us. If we buy into the lie that we live in a vast universe accountable to no one we can think all manner of evil and do it. Our hearts are evil continuously.

In the earth where YHVH has placed us is our abode for now. Surely you can picture how it is that the heavens can roll up like a scroll and how a new heaven and a new earth can take its place. Imagine peeling back the dome portion of a snow globe and replacing the contents therein.

The Bible tells us there will not be a sun or moon or luminaries in the new earth because Yeshua will be its constant light. So you see this is true because YHVH put the sun and moon and stars, luminaries ‘in’ the firmament and once the firmament is removed the light will emanate from above in YHVH’s heaven. Yeshua himself will be the light bearer.

Yeshua said he has gone to prepare a place for us.

John 14:1-4
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

YHVH’s house is in heaven above the firmament and above the sea that is above the firmament which is stretched out before his throne. (Read Ezekiel 1 and Revelation 4) Where are the mansions? There are in YHVH’s house. Where is YHVH’s house? His house is in heaven not in the earth.

If you read the description of the new earth, the new heaven, and the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21 you will see that there are not in a contained space. There is no firmament included in the description of the new world because there will be no need. We will have new bodies to go along with the new environment. The firmament provides us with air and contains all the life giving sustenance. In the new creation in Revelation 22 we read about the tree of life that gives us healing and from which we eat. I am sure we will not be eating steaks and potatoes.

Who knows what the mansions will be like? We know that they will be in YHVH’s house which is located above the earth. Yeshua tells us we will dwell ‘in’ the Father’s house in our own room. We are also told that there will be no temple because YHVH and Yeshua are the temple (Revelation 21:22).

We have a description of a city that is designed like a cube. That city has a foundation, twelve gates and walls of precious stones. We have so much to anticipate but only if the world is as YHVH said it is.

It is from living in YHVH’s creation we get to know Him. “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse” (Romans 1:20).

It can’t be clearer than this. We can clearly see His creation and we understand that it did not happen by chance and we know there is an eternal power and Godhead. We have no excuse not to believe what we see with our eyes. Wake up out of the deception. Look up and you will see the earth is enclosed in a dome.

You hear the echo of the airplanes above because we are enclosed. There is no breaching the dome. Space is a lie, NASA – New Age Satanic Agenda is a lie. Thrive where YHVH planted you - in the earth. Preach the word in season and out of season. Speak the truth and realize not everyone will believe the truth but keep at it.

Surely, there is a famine of the WORD in the land and thus, because the people are not reading the word they will not receive the end time revealed truths. Studying the word is like finding needles in a haystack. It is time consuming, it is difficult but only if you stick at it you will find needle after needle.

If you don’t believe what is written in Genesis 1 you will not believe or understand anything else you read from there on. The most liberating knowledge is to know your heavenly Father is right there within reach right above us. Praises

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Feb 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Where Do We Draw The Line In Resurrection

Matthew 22:31-32 (As pertaining to the question the Pharisees asked about whose wife one might be at the resurrection; also the same word Yeshua said He was, “I am the resurrection and the life” in John 11:25)

But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Resurrection (Greek) anastasis a standing up again, literally a resurrection from death, raised to life again.

This resurrection spoken of here is a permanent condition of life after a literal death. In this resurrection one shall not die again if they are raised unto eternal life in Yeshua.

Matthew 27:51-53 (As pertaining to the dead who rose when Yeshua died on the cross)

And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Arose and Resurrection (Greek) egeiro and egersis a resurgence, a rousing, excitation, a rising up.

In this resurrection it was only for a time. Remember that Yeshua though he was resurrected it was only in that state for a period of time and then He was transfigured. The word transfigured means to transform or metamorphose, to change into another form. This is why the Bible tells us we too shall be changed. We shall exchange one body for another.

Below is what I found on google for the definition of resurrection.

Resurrection res•ur•rec•tionˌrezəˈrekSH(ə)n

The action or fact of resurrecting or being resurrected.
"The story of the resurrection of Osiris"
• (in Christian belief) Christ's rising from the dead.
noun: Resurrection; noun: the Resurrection
• (in Christian belief) the rising of the dead at the Last Judgment.
noun: the Resurrection

https://www.google.com/search?q=definition+of+resurrection&rlz=1C1CAFA_enUS700US768&oq=definition+of+resurrection&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5012j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Of course this is not the word we use today to refer to someone being brought back from the dead. We came up with a sophisticated modern word ‘Resuscitate’. It has the same meaning as resurrection but not of the biblical type rather of manipulation of the death.

I was a bit curious as to what is the difference between what Yeshua did and will do and what medical science is doing. Here is the research I did on the history of CPR.

1740 The Paris Academy of Sciences officially recommended mouth-to-mouth resuscitation for drowning victims.

http://cpr.heart.org/AHAECC/CPRAndECC/AboutCPRFirstAid/HistoryofCPR/UCM_475751_History-of-CPR.jsp

The French Academy of Sciences (French: Académie des sciences) is a learned society, founded in 1666 by Louis XIV at the suggestion of Jean-Baptiste Colbert, to encourage and protect the spirit of French scientific research. It was at the forefront of scientific developments in Europe in the 17th and 18th centuries, and is one of the earliest Academies of Sciences.
The Academy of Sciences traces its origin to Colbert's plan to create a general academy. He chose a small group of scholars who met on 22 December 1666 in the King's library, and thereafter held twice-weekly working meetings there. The first 30 years of the Academy's existence were relatively informal, since no statutes had as yet been laid down for the institution. In contrast to its British counterpart, the Academy was founded as an organ of government. The Academy was expected to remain apolitical, and to avoid discussion of religious and social issues (Conner, 2005, p. 385).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Academy_of_Sciences

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, also known by the acronym CPR is an emergency procedure performed in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. It is a basic but proven first aid skill, practiced throughout the world. It is an effective method of keeping a victim of cardiac arrest alive long enough for definitive treatment to be delivered (usually defibrillation and intravenous cardiac drugs).

Prior to the inception of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, there had been some techniques to keep people alive developed in the 18th century, both in Japan and in Europe, however it was not until the mid-20th century that James Elam and Peter Safar discovered and published the method now known as CPR. Safar conducted research on existing basic life support procedures including controlling a person’s breathing airway by tilting back his or her head with an open mouth; and using mouth-to-mouth breathing. He combined these with a procedure known as closed-chest cardiac massage to become the basic life support method of CPR.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cardiopulmonary_resuscitation
Resuscitation [re-sus″ĭ-ta´shun]
1. Restoration to life or consciousness of one apparently dead, or whose respiration had ceased; see also artificial respiration.
2. Restoration to life of one apparently dead.
https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/resuscitation

Now I would like to compare this to the Bible.

Ezekiel 37:1-9
The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

To dissect this story and understand what life is as YHVH said it was in the beginning. We need to know what it is that YHVH did to make man a living soul. That word soul is the Hebrew word ‘nephesh’ meaning self aware, the inner being of a man, activity of the mind, the will and the character of a person.

Genesis 2:7

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

In the word of Ezekiel we have dry bones with the flesh already decayed away and nothing left but the dry brittle bones. Ezekiel is told to prophesy over the bones and tell them that they should live again. The exact words YHVH spoke to Ezekiel, “I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live.” Without breath we understand that Adam was not alive and without breath we understand that the dry bones though the flesh came upon them and skin covered them they could not live without the breath.

“And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.” Without breath man is dead. But it is the breath of YHVH that flows through us making us a living soul, one that has control of his own mind, will and character development. This living soul has the element of life directly from YHVH. So, what happens to man when we experience episodes of death and we are brought back time and time again?

There are many stories of people who say they died and went to hell or to heaven and were pulled back to life by the process of CPR. Many of these testify of being given a second chance of life and to testify of the beauty of heaven or the hell of Hades.

I began to wonder about the disembodied souls, demons that are seeking for bodies to possess. The Bible tells us “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light”. (ll Corinthians 11:14) The word ‘transform’ is the Greek word ‘metaschematizo’ which means to transfigure, disguise or transfer. Interesting isn’t it. The demons could have been waiting all this time for humanity to come up with a way of possessing their bodies without them knowing it. One dies and the body is brought back with a disembodied familiar spirit taking over and no one is the wiser.

You might say that these people seem so normal. After the fiasco of Yeshua’s day when they were easily recognized as demons might you not think that this time around they would act more human to avoid being cast out?

You will see from the research above that the French Academy of Science was formed in 1666 to promote scientific research. Interesting, the book of Revelation tells us that the number of the beast is 666. The Bible clearly tells us the identifier of the enemy but we have a tendency to brush it off as superstition or chance. The mark of the enemy is on everything he does.

The enemy transform, transfers himself as an angel of light. The bible refers to demons as familiar spirits. The word for this kind of spirit is the Hebrew word ‘owb’ which means a water skin, necromancer, ventriloquist or one who evokes the dead. In simple terms this means one who can project the familiarity of someone dead. It is not the dead person but the voice, mannerism, essence of that person.

Jude 13

Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

We know from the account in Jude he is speaking of the disembodied fallen angels and their offsprings who were cast into the sea, buried there waiting for their final conflict. It can be said that they have no bodies but are in some form of water like a vapor. Revelation 9:14 tells us that at least four angels are bound in the great Euphrates.

Do also remember Yeshua cast out many demons from time to time. Even one poor soul had a legion of demons – approximately 6,000 demons total. This legion of demons begged to be put into the pigs and they ran straightaway into the sea. The sea is the place that is familiar to them – a watery existence.

How did those demons get into those people? Something happened to cause this. They were not born that way for sure.

We are obsessed with life, living long to the extent of studying every means possible to sustain it. Transhumanism is our next step to the false eternal life model. We start gradually by getting people desensitized to prosthetics, then to organ transplants, now to bionics and on to cloning, and mind and consciousness transfers. All this is a setup for what is to come. With the issue of prosthetics I am simply saying starting with something innocuous.

We are becoming so use to change all in the name of science and longevity that we stop searching the scriptures to see what is the will of the Father. I believe that life comes from YHVH and that only YHVH has the right to define life. I believe we need to stop playing God and let YHVH be YHVH. As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

As it was in the days of Noah so we see that it is happening again. The Bible tells us that the evil that will come in the last days will be worst than humanity has ever seen. The enemy is in here, in this domed earth with us. He has always been here. Yeshua said He saw Satan fall like lightening to the earth. Adam and Eve encountered him in the Garden of Eden. Zechariah saw him standing before the angel of the Lord.

Zechariah 3:1-2

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Yeshua encountered him in the wilderness being tempted of him. He is here and he has not left since his fall. We are not alone. The earth is home to humanity and home to the fallen angels and their chief prince, Satan. The Bible tells us that Satan is able to transform and transfer himself. How many great leaders of the world or influential popular people have our history recorded that might have been the devil himself in disguise?

Beloved, this commentary might seem a bit strange and farfetched but I tell you Daniel said in the last days knowledge shall increase and the wise shall understand. The things we have learned to take for granted are the very things that cause us to be deceived. There is nothing new under the sun, what has been shall be again. This is what Solomon tells us.

Ecclesiastes 1:10-11

Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us. There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

It has all been done before we just don’t remember. The slate was wiped clean so we could have a second chance, but we refuse the second chance. We keep fighting with YHVH. If nothing is new then man has done CPR before and organ transplants and cloning and everything we are currently doing and will do in the name of science. This time it will be worst than it has ever been or we could even imagine.

As for the issue of this commentary, I do not believe because we have been practicing CPR in our modern era that it is right. Who am I to decide for anyone what is right. I am not and I can only say that we must learn what the Bible says and decide for ourselves with the Bible as our filter.

Recently, as I have been contemplating this issue I pulled up the Advance Directive forms to fill out for myself. I am concerned that the form I filled out in one state might not be accepted in another state. I am impressed with the word of YHVH to the extent that I have declared that I do not want to be resuscitated if I should stop breathing or my heart stop beating. I want to go to my Father unhindered.

Now the legality of American law, your request might be denied from one state to another. In other countries your request might also be denied based on their laws. We as Christians say to be absence from the body is to be present with Yeshua yet we will do everything to come back from the dead and prolong this existence.

I believe we are to preserve the precious life YHVH has given us and not to attempt suicide at any cost. I also believe that we are to live our lives to the fullest of continuing the world Yeshua and His apostle began. I do not believe in sacrificing our lives foolishly by engaging in some daredevil act. “Daredevil’ is the act of daring the devil to end your life. Eventually the devil will dispute for your life and he will get it.

What a difficult commentary to research and write. It flies in the face of so many people for different reasons. Especially those in the health care field because they have been programmed to save life at any cost. Life is precious but should never be altered for any reason.

John 16:2 says that there are those that would kill believers thinking they are doing YHVH a favor. Well how about those who use science and medical practices to save lives thinking they are doing YHVH a favor by keeping His creation alive by whatever means?

Resurrection and Resuscitation have the same meaning whether you read it in a medical dictionary or in the Bible. Now the question is who do you want to play god in your life and who do you want to be Elohim in your life? Where do we draw the line? I believe I will forego resuscitation and wait for Yeshua’s day of resurrection. Life can be challenging but the Bible can take a lot of the challenge out of the decisions we have to make. Frankly speaking, I do not want my body being used for devilment.

Yet as hopeful as I am to be alive when our beloved Messiah returns, I say as Yeshua said, “not my will be done but Thy will be done.” Praises!

In conclusion, I know that Yeshua said that we will raise the dead, but remember He said, “…but that the works of God should be made manifest ...” Those miracles were not frivolous acts and they were not for self-gratification. All the miracles were so that the people would know that Yeshua is the Messiah and have power over all things. The word manifest means to make know or visible what has been hidden or to make actual or visible or expose to view the works of Elohim. Now we have to ask ourselves the question, is CPR and other manipulations of medical science making know the works of YHVH or of man or of someone else? Where do we draw the line?

Not everyone, nor anyone for that matter, might agree with this commentary, I hope at least it will provoke you to study the word and to not take lightly any form of medical treatment because it is the standard.

In Europe many nations are accepting the microchip as the next standard way of life. They have already accepted it as an alternative to money and accessing electronic devices. Even though the Bible tells us that the mark of the beast will be ‘in’ our forehead and ‘in’ our right hand, too easily we throw caution to the wind. Dare to draw the line.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Feb 22, 2018 7:17 pm

The Last Trump
UPDATED COMMENTARY

I Corinthians 15:51-52
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

These are interesting words, “at the last trump” as in when to expect this great occurrence of the dead being raised incorruptible. The word “last” refers also to the last in a temporal succession, rank, grade of worth, or lowest. The words, “for the trumpet shall sound” follows when the placement of the last trump is in position, or in other words when the least trump is in place.

I can’t help myself but to make a comparison to the Trump family and the meaning of their names.

Donald – dark stranger, world ruler, world wielder
Eric – one alone, unique, everlasting, eternal
Ivanka – god is gracious
Tiffany – thin gauze muslin, revelation of god
Barron – clearing as in a burned clearing, warrior, feudal landowner

A dark stranger will rule the world wielding power alone as an everlasting gracious (false) god, but as thin as gauze with revelation of god (false god), burning clearings (carving out his kingdom) like a warrior feudal landowner. I know this is far fetch so I am just having some fun. But interesting though, the last trump burning and clearing land for his possession. Isn’t that what the rich want, to inherit the earth? Yet the Bible tells us that it is the meek who shall inherit the earth.

Is the Bible giving us a play on words “at the last trump” before the last trumpet sounds? Take a look at a similar rendition at the beginning of the Bible in Genesis 5.

Adam – man
Seth – appointed
Enos – mortal
Cainan – sorrow
Mahalaleel – the blessed one
Jared – shall descend
Enoch – teaching
Methuselah – his death shall bring
Lamech – the despairing
Noah – comfort

Man is appointed mortal sorrow, the blessed one shall descend teaching and his death shall bring the despairing comfort. This is a picture of both salvation in Yeshua and of the coming flood. Man is appointed mortal sorrow, the blessed one (fallen sons of God) shall descend teaching man (the secrets of heaven) and when Methuselah dies the despairing shall be comforted (Noah preserving the human race.

Back to my funning with Trump – or is it? How could a Christian nation have voted this man into power? Did we or was it all arranged? He is only concerned with his popularity. Every rotten infamous world leader had this same complex. Trump cannot get beyond the election results because he was given power by external factors. Just as in Revelation 13:4 from the dragon which gave power. “If any man have an ear, let him hear.” Revelation 13:9

Revelation 13:1-2
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”

Who are these 7 heads and 10 horns that have been crowned who will receive authority from this beast that is like a leopard with feet like a bear and mouth of a lion? The leopard represents the ability to adapt to various habitats, the bear power to trample and the lion’s mouth that roar with authority. This is speaking about nations that will arise in the end times even merging of nations to bring back the ancient nations. This government will be swift, come with sudden destruction, have strength to trample the saints and have great authority because all will submit to its power.

Any nation in the world who thinks that they are not like America or any other nation pay attention, all nations will come under the influence of this beast. Some nations are already there but due to their superiority complex thinking that they are more advanced than others they are blind to it. They are already under the influence of the beast. Traveling to many nations I hear too often the negative rebukes about America. What I think to myself is that it is better to be in the midst of an uproar because the seduction is not yet completed. At least the battle for the mind is not over and there is still a fighting chance to overcome.

Many nations have already gone over to the dark side without a fight or a flutter of discomfort. Don’t give up the fight so easy by accepting the lull and the calm in the midst of the storm. It is when the eye of the storm comes overhead that you know the worst is yet to come. Stop submitting and accepting every nuance that comes along thinking you are so technologically advanced or so intellectual. YHVH always leaves a remnant that still seeks the truth.

What if the Bible is speaking about the Trump administration being the last trump? I have recently read where the Republican Party is speaking about not having a 2020 election. Can you imagine Trump or your elected representative remaining in office without your vote? Democracy is all over the globe – for the people by the people – where is for YHVH by YHVH - without YHVH’s commandments democracy will collapse. For that matter, any nation without YHVH will collapse.

Psalm 24:1
“The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.”

What we fail to realize is that America is the melting pot of the world. The United Nations is located in New York which represents 193 sovereign nations. So you see none of us really are excluded from its authority. Many people do not realize that the UN’s constitution supersedes their nation’s constitution. Whatever or whoever the last trump is we are all in it or his path.

I Thessalonians 4:16
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:”

In this case, the voice of an angel will be heard and then the trumpet will sound and those that died in Yeshua will be raised first. In the text found in 1 Corinthians 15 the same scenario we have “the trump” and in the I Thessalonians 4 scenario we have the voice of the archangel. So we have “the trump,” “the voice” and then the trumpet blast. These are three distinct phases.

Anyway, something to think about!

UPDATE:
I hope you have reread this commentary before you click on this link. Many times after the Holy Spirit leads me to write a commentary I just happen to click on something that confirms what I have written. Please take a moment to look at this YouTube presentation. Then ask yourself like the presenter asked himself, what are the chances that this is a coincidence?

https://youtu.be/F-bT8IPZ3Tg

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Zo Feb 25, 2018 4:17 pm

The Great Zombie Apocalypse

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Transform – Gk. metschematizo: to transfigure or disguise, transfer, to change the figure of.

My last commentary I spoke about being resuscitated after being declared dead by medical professionals. I made the comparison to resurrection in Yeshua and how there is a difference. The Bible tells us that Satan and his ministers transform, transfers themselves into someone else – angels of light, ministers of righteousness.

We know from the gospels that demonic possession was and is a real manifestation. We know that in those days the demons sometimes one or a legion at a time could possess a person rendering them useless to themselves. The records say that the demons possessed people.

Possessed – Gk. daimonizomai : to be under the power of a demon, be vexed with devils(s).

We know from biblical accounts those devils can be cast out and that if once a person was delivered they could once again be inhabited with many more demons than before. We also know that the enemy has been around from the beginning of sin for he is the father of sin. He has tried everything under the sun on men to bring us to destruction. Solomon said there is nothing new but we have no remembrance of former things.(Ecclesiastes 1:10-11)

The Devil is creating more and more sophisticated ways and means to corrupt humanity. He is a deceiver. He is improving on his methods as time passes and now we are in an age where man thinks more highly of one’s self than we ought to.

We have taken slow leaps but nonetheless we have arrived in a very short time from the dark ages to our now world of high technology. In every area of science we have made leaps and bounds since the turn of the 20th century. All of this I assure you have been in the planning since the fall of man in the Garden of Eden.

This is a cleverly orchestrated deception. Not everything we see and hear is real. Much of what we think we have achieved might just be computer generated antics to fool us. We can’t outsmart the devil. We can’t partner with him and think he is on the level or the up and up. He is ever behind the scenes influencing us and making us think it is all our own intelligence.
We might know something about the physical world we live in, but none of us know the spiritual world the devil and his minions traverse in. He is pressuring us to devise ways so we can live forever but yet he is keenly aware his time is near to an end. Think about it, his time is near but he wants us to imagine living eternally without the lifeline of YHVH from which he is separated from.

Hollywood has a practice of making movies of scientific feats decades before they we see the evidence of such inventions. So called space travel has been depicted from almost the inception of movie making. The Frankenstein story was long a book before Hollywood portrayed it on its silver screen, written in 1817. The book The Time Machine by H. G. Wells was written in 1895. So, neither is time travel new to Hollywood, or transferring body parts from one body to another. It has all been written before modern times because the devil has been its influence.

Hollywood has portrayed people receiving eyes and organs of deceased individuals and then taking on their persona. Zombies have been portrayed from every angle possible. The movie ‘The Fly’ presents the viewer with chimeras and other movies portray people transforming into vampires and werewolves which has only gotten us use to it. Invasions from other planets and the ancient stories of the titans, fallen angels and their off-springs have been made into Hollywood movies.

Only in about one hundred years have we made the great leap to modern times. In 1666 the powers that be began the process to make science the primary faith of humanity while trying to kill off any knowledge of YHVH. The main focus of the enemy is to find ways to have his disembodied minion possess humanity without our realizing what is happening. This is the real zombie apocalypse.

CPR is a world medical practice. Bring them back from the dead and make people think we have the power to give life and to continue it. What is really coming back? How many bodies have demons hi-jacked? How many disembodied souls are waiting in the wings for some disaster to happen so the dead can be resuscitated and their bodies hi-jacked?

We have gotten so use to this medical procedure that when the enemy is ready to show his works we will not know what hit us. Hollywood has recently promoted these scenarios. One series features people from the future making quantum leaps back in time into the bodies of the recently deceased. Another portrays people jumping into already prepared sleeves, bodies manufactured without souls just waiting to be inhabited.

Transhumanism is this sort of thing. It is promoting creating biosynthetic bodies into which the souls or memories of someone can be stored. They are promoting artificial intelligence as those inanimate objects can come to life with souls when in truth these host bodies will be for the disembodied souls, demons. Remember Revelation says the image will appear as living. If an inanimate image can come to life, what then of biosynthetic bodies? Revelation 13:15 states, “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak….”
Daniel 2:43 states, “And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.” In Genesis 6 we see that the DNA of the fallen angels and men were mixed and they produced giants – nephilim. YHVH will not permit it in the last days. They must find an alternative. They can possess men but they cannot mix with them. They will be able to clone, to create chimeras from creatures created by YHVH but they will not be able to have children with the daughters of men.

We are looking at the alternatives being presented to us. When someone dies they will be able to inhabit their bodies as a vessel or a sleeve. We know for a fact that we can grow babies in test tubes. We know that we do not need a human body to create a baby or grow it into a viable body. But without the womb how does the breath of YHVH enter into that body? How does one’s consciousness/soul enter in and whose consciousness is entering in.

Can this be the great zombie apocalypse everyone is talking about? People will act normal one day and then all of a sudden they will be unrecognizable to their friends and family. They make their depiction of zombies appear so ugly and frightening that when it actually manifest we will not see it as such.

Yes, this is all far-fetched to you but is it far-fetched entirely?

Demon possession two thousand years ago might not look the same today. In the Old Testament we read a lot about people offering sacrifices to devils. In the New Testament we read about people being possessed by devils. Today what will it be? AI, transhumans, resuscitated bodies, clones, chimeras, and drug induced possessions and a variety of other alternative body hosts might be available for demons to possess.

So many people have hinted that many of today’s superstars have sold their souls to the devil to have fame and fortune. Imagine how the enemy can influence many people when they take possession of their souls and bodies. When did their contract end with the devil and when did the devil take over their bodies?

Are really seeing the real persons who began the superstar journey or an altered vessels possessed. Can this be the reason why so many in the entertainment industry are committing suicide, trying to get out of the contract with the devil? Alcohol and drug addiction might just be a way of sedating the emerging demonic take over.

Lots to think about! For those of you who have never visited certain 3rd world animalistic nations you might be surprise to know that these scenarios are not far-fetched to them. For a sophisticated society the devil will raise the bar.

I hope you find this article though provoking. We are on the cusp of medical breakthroughs especially in China and Europe. In China scientist have just announced they successfully cloned monkeys. Humans share 96% of the same DNA as monkeys. The news is telling us that an Italian professor by the name of Sergio Canavero is on the brink of performing a head transplant.

Whatever you think just realize that we have not been alone since Adam and Eve sinned. We are not alone! How can demons possess people if there are not in here with us? Yeshua cast the legion of demons into the pigs that ran into the sea. They did not leave the earth but are in here with us somewhere waiting to possess a body. Disembodied souls do not die; they roam around the earth looking for a body. I believe the Hoy Spirit has been restraining the power of the enemy but soon that restrain will be removed.

The Bible also tells us that Satan is roaming to and fro in the earth. “And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” (Job 1:7)

Beloved arm your selves with the knowledge from the Word of YHVH. All those who have already taken the chip and resigned themselves to it have no idea what is waiting in the wings for them. First they bait us and then they pounce on us unawares. In sophisticated times sophisticated measures will be employed against us.

They say Elon Musk launched his car in space to trivialize access to the space above to bait us to believe visitors from other planets will arrive here. Space X is a lie folks. It is all a big deception. Do you really believe YHVH will allow us to pollute His earth and then pollute His abode? Where is the real picture of that car? It is a computer generated image being used to fool us. Remember, deceive is the Greek word ‘planao’ delusions is the Greek word ‘plane’ and ‘wandering’ is the Greek word ‘planetes’ as in the wandering stars, fallen angels. What are the chances that each of these words has the same root?

We have been ‘deceived’ about the earth being a flat plane; we are under a strong ‘delusion’ that the earth is a globe and not as YHVH created it – flat with a dome firmament above. How could the devil take Yeshua “up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world,” if the earth was not flat? (Matthew 4:8) It would be impossible to see all the earth if it were round. Satan, also a wandering star, thrown out of heaven, created the lie about planets to make us believe in a big bang theory that would make creation a lie.

NASA is now claiming to use parts of the Sahara desert as a pretend Mars to train their astronauts. The Sahara is ever changing because of the wind storms so what proof will we have that they visit to Mars is not a place depicted on the earth in the Sahara desert?

May YHVH give us wisdom and open our eyes. Hollywood baits us and then they reel us in. What greater miracle than Yeshua coming to earth and then ascending with witnesses to boot? What has been will be again. The angels fell and are trapped, Yeshua came down and ascended again. He shall return and reign and rule His own creation. The enemy is fighting a battle he has already lost. His only goal is to take as many of us with him. All this in the name of lies!

They are priming us to be their zombies. It will not be as Hollywood portrays it because the enemy needs these bodies. As the holy angels thrust in to harvest the righteous souls, so will the enemy trust in also to reap his harvest of human bodies for his use. A man’s enemies will be in his own house.

If you think I am crazy pull up the Twilight Zone episode called “The Trade-Ins” where an elderly couple goes to a store to select younger bodies to transfer their consciousness into so they can live longer. Mind you, this was in 1962. During the cold war era scientist weren’t just sitting around twiddling their fingers.

Scientist began working on this actual science of the transfer of consciousness during the 70’s. First Hollywood shows us and then science makes it happen because it was already in the making. Read “Mind and Brain: The Many Faceted Problems” by Sir John Eccles. The major focus is on consciousness and its transference to other bodies. The research was done in the 70’s but the book was published in the 80’s. This stuff is far from science fiction.

Clearly the advances in medical science is not affordable but to the rich and elite. It is namely these individuals that will harness the vast amount of scientific gains. No wonder the Bible speaks about wickedness in high places. They have opened themselves up to the worst of the devils.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This stuff is real and it is already decades in the making. The great zombie apocalypse will begin with the elite and work its way down the chain. The conclusion of Eccles’s book in B3 Experimental Transference of Consciousness: The Human Equivalent, they have “literally transfer the entire brain of the experimental animal intact and still capable of high performance at all levels.” “Science has reached the threshold where human consciousness can be transferred provided the organ which supervenes the characteristic is maintained.”

The elite are living again alongside us using different names in other bodies or even bodies specifically designed for them. It is their consciousness/soul or one that has been enhanced with devilment?

Listen to what they write in this book, “Whether research directed toward human cephalic transplantation should be undertaken requires extensive review by such fields as philosophy, theology, sociology and medicine.” Interesting, the Paris Academy of Science specifically states they “expected to remain apolitical, and to avoid discussion of religious and social issues.” This is more like the truth.

We can be sure that extensive review never occurred and that the findings and experiments of this book have already been made accessible to the elite. Google Elon Musk photos over the years and tell me why he went from young with receding hair line to old and then back to young again. Someone is always waiting in the wings to take the place of one who just exited. There is always some new young upstart ready to take over. The Zombie Apocalypse is here, it has been for quite some time. We are not alone.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2727

Berichtdoor Ton » Do Mrt 01, 2018 3:24 pm

No More Firmament

Daniel 12:3
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:22-24
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

What do these three scripture references have in common? The Bible is so filled with the mysteries of YHVH but it takes seeking and seeking to find the hidden treasures and layers of truth.

Studying to show ourselves approved unto YHVH means after much diligence and seeking YHVH sees and knows our hearts and reveals Himself to the true seekers. He rewards our diligence and sincerity with understanding. The more we seek the more He reveals. It can be said that far too many Christians stop looking for the answer when they are just right there finally at the right ‘X’ marks the spot.

YHVH wants us to know the truth and Yeshua tells us that the truth will set us free. We are free when the answer is revealed to us and hence nothing can turn us to a lie or lead us into being deceived. Once we know the truth we do not fall easily to false teachings.

Daniel 12:3 tells us that the wise in the last days will shine as the brightness of the firmament – we will be drawn back to the truth of how YHVH has created His world. The word ‘firmament’ does not just happen to appear in this passage to cause confusion but to enlighten the wise or the true seekers.

If indeed YHVH has spoken the end in the beginning then the revelation in the beginning should enlighten what is in the end to come. Going back to the first time we read about the firmament in the beginning and understanding what it is and where it is will teach us about what it will be like in the end – or rather the new beginning.

YHVH created the world with a crystal glass dome firmament above separating the waters from above from the waters that are below, the seas. So we know what separates the earth from YHVH heavenly abode. Between the earth and heaven we have the impenetrable firmament and the sea above the firmament which is before YHVH’s throne. (See Revelation 4:6)

Revelation 21:1 tells us about the end which is actually the new eternal beginning. It states that there will be a new heaven and a new earth and that there will be no more sea. The end of the old and the beginning of the new is worth repeating. Never again will there be a sea surely not in heaven and not on the earth.

Revelation 21:22-24 sheds more light on the picture of the world in the new beginning. There is no temple in the new city because YHVH and Yeshua will be the temple. There will be “no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it,” YHVH and Yeshua will be the light of it.

These two celestial object that has been worshiped as false idols since the fall of man will be no more. This is reminiscent of Moses’ words in Exodus 14:13. “And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.” Indeed the sun and the moon will be seen no more forever.

YHVH is telling us that not only will there be no more sea, but there will also be no more firmament which separates those that dwell in the earth from YHVH’s abode above. The saints will “Shine like the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.”

The saints will be like the firmament that reflects YHVH’s perfect creation and will shine brightly. Those that were instrumental in turning many to righteousness will be as the stars for ever and ever. We look at the word ‘stars’ as the luminaries brightening up the night skies. However, the Bible also use the word stars as reference to angels as noted in Revelation 1:20.

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Yeshua’s reference to angels in this verse is not saying that the redeemed will be angels but will be ‘as’ the angels in the issue of marriage – they do not marry for there is no need. It is the same in the Daniel 12:3 “they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.” In this sense it means shinning as bright as the holy heavenly stars who live forever. It does not refer to the luminaries, the light above set in the firmament to illuminate the earth because the firmament and all that is set in it shall be no more.

Genesis 1:14-18
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

So, we see, time will be no more thus there will be no more need for those things used to calculate the passing of time, such as seasons, days and years. Thus, the reference to “as the stars forever” can only refer to the angels because the stars, luminaries, will not be forever as we read in Revelation 21:23.

Revelation 22:5
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

The stars/luminaries were to rule over the night and with no night in heaven there will be no more need thus they are not forever and ever. As for the holy angels who are eternal beings who will not be cast into the lake of fire like Satan and his minions, they will live forever and ever, so shall the redeemed saints.

We must understand the world as YHVH created it. We must see the firmament, we must see YHVH above it and we must understand that in the eternal to come we shall shine as the firmament needing no sun, moon nor stars to shine. These are the very things the enemy has cause humanity to worship as gods. YHVH will destroy every element in creation which we worshiped as false deities.

If you cannot see the end in the beginning you will not be able to see the beginning at the end. Beloved, do not stop your seeking in the Bible for the truth. These are the days when knowledge will increase for the believers. Seek the truth while it can be found.

Many of you have been enlightened to the truth. Let me encourage each of you to write about what has been revealed to you and put the truth out there. Those whom it is meant for will embrace it and those whom it is not will continue to reject even it as they have rejected every word that has already proceeded out of the mouth of YHVH.

If we have been diligent students of the world we will understand and if we have been lazy and not been attentive to the Bible we will not understand. He who seeks shall find but he who seeks not shall continue to walk in darkness.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Terug naar