Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2155
GeregistreerdCOLON Do Jan 07, 2016 11:08 am

Re: Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc.

Berichtdoor Ton » Za Nov 25, 2017 11:34 am

Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc. [joy@catchthewaveministries.com]

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Repent And Do Not Repeat

The word “repentance in the Greek is metanoia which means: a change of mind, as it appears to one who repents, of a purpose he has formed or of something he has done, reversal of a decision.

Matthew 9:10-13
“And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

Yeshua gives us a clear understanding of what repentance is. He came to call the “sinners to repentance.” A sinner is defined as a person pre-eminently sinful or not free from sin. To be free from sin means to not be subject unto sin and to not repeat those sinful deeds. The entire Bible from Genesis to Revelation is based on this principle, that man having sin need to repent and sin no more. What man could not do under the law he is able to do washed in the blood of Yeshua.

Under the law Israel was required to offer sacrifices for his sins as they occur or annually as a nation. Yeshua having being the ultimate sacrifice once and for all has the power in His blood to wash away sin forever. All He ask is that we go and sin no more. In other words since we have been pardon without penalty we are free from the guilt that once drove us back and forth to sin and sin again. With the power of the Holy Spirit we are able to resist the temptations if we plug into that power source. Sin under the blood of Yeshua has no more power on the redeemed except when we are drawn away by our own lust – unplugging from the power source.

“Go and sin no more” (John 8:11) are the exact words of Yeshua to the woman caught in adultery. He would not have told her thus if it was an impossible task to ask. Some other translations says, “Go now and leave your life of sin,” or “Go and sin no more from now on,” and “From henceforth sin no more.” Yeshua did not state the impossible but what is possible and a must.
Many a theologian has perpetuated the idea that while man is in the flesh sinning is a given. Yet, hear the words Paul wrote to Timothy about men giving into the flesh rather than the spirit.

2 Timothy 3:5
“Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”

We have been conditioned to live a form of godliness such as how we dress, or formulate our business ethics and such actions that seems godly. but the underlying root of sin, those vices we refuse to give up and keep hidden we think that we are safe with them until Yeshua comes back and give us an incorruptible body. Until then we straddle the fence of godliness while denying the power of the Holy Spirit, the power of the blood, the power of YHVH to absolutely change us in every area that is sinful. Now hear the words of Yeshua.

Luke 24:47
“And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”

Both repentance and the remission of sin must be preached. First repent, do not repeat the offense that one has repented from and there will be remission of sin – forgiveness, pardon of sins, letting them go as if they had never been committed, absolute remission of the penalty. This is what Yeshua offers us, the opportunity to be utterly delivered from our sin but it can only come with repentance. Unless we repent there is no remission of sins. The clear indication that we are the children of the Most High through salvation is a life lived in not repeating our sins or any sinning for that matter.

Take for example a person with cancer who had chemotherapy and the cancer is eradicated. Keeping the body healthy with good diet and exercise will keep cancer at bay. We can say that the cancer is in remission. But if the body is subject to abuse or neglect the cancer can reoccur.

Spiritually speaking, if all is not done to safeguard the redeem body from free radicals, in the spiritual sense, fleshly thoughts and desires, the cancer will return and spread. So, the blood of Yeshua is that Chemotherapy that rids us of the original cancer. If we keep allowing our mind to be corrupted, our flesh to rule us and fulfill every desire and urge we will be subject to sinning, recurrence. YHVH has pumped us full of the blood of Yeshua and the power of His Holy Spirit, the antioxidant of the spirit, which interacts with our heart and mind to terminate the chain reaction of thought and action before we succumb. He makes a way of escape.

Romans 2:1-4
“Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?”

If we are partakers of sin we will not escape the judgment. The verse above is a clear condemnation of those who sin not of those who point out sin in others. We miss the point entirely when we focus on the act of judging and being judged. The judgment of YHVH is against those “which commit such things.” What things? The very acts of sinning is what one will be judged for whether they judge others or not.

Here is the other part that is over looked, “…not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?” It is the failure to realize that we do not have to stand in the judgment because of YHVH’s goodness. He gave us Yeshua so that we have a means of repentance. Being ignorant of this gift from YHVH is no excuse, “Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man….” You judge but you do not rightly judge yourself, “…for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself…”

Do you see the point, it is about self being condemned, not about the other person. The text is focused on the person who is sinning. Whether he is judging others or being the one judged is not the issue. The very fact that one is engage in sin and will be condemned is the point. We have made this verse about the person being judged and having a right to confront the one doing the judging. It is about sin and the answer for sin is repentance or be condemned in the judgment.

There is only one way to escape the judgment and that is to repent and do not repeat. Only the righteous shall escape the judgment and only one way to the kingdom and that is complete turning away from sin – there is no straddling the fence. There is no form of godliness that will squeeze through those pearly gates – none but the pure and holy – it’s a very narrow path.

We have played Christian far too long and now it is time to face the facts. We can’t make this sound good we can only make it right. Repent and do not repeat what you have repented of and indeed, go and sin no more. To say this is not possible is to have a form of godliness awhile denying the power there be. That is the power of YHVH through the blood of Yeshua and the power of the Holy Spirit.

Let us therefore “…Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.”

If you find truth in this post please forward to others.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

Please visit and join CTWM new Blog at
https://catchthewaveministries.wordpress.com/

http://catchthewaveministries.com/
1 575-405-7968
Email: joy@catchthewaveministries.com or
Email: info@catchthewaveministries.com

Purchase books: amazon.com

Donations can be wired to
Bank of America
Catch the Wave Ministries International
Account # 488044890762
SWIFT BOFAUS3N (for -USD)
SWIFT BOFAUS6S (for non-USD)
Electronic/Routing # 111000025
Wire # 026009593

Or, to donate using a credit card click here

Copyright © 2017 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2155

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Nov 27, 2017 1:39 pm

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Some Shall Not Taste Of Death

Matthew 16:27-28

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

In order to understand these words of Yeshua we must seek answers concerning His 1000 years reign. In the above reference above, there is a prerequisite to exactly when these individuals will be standing in Yeshua’s presence, those who will not taste of death. It is at that time when He shall come again. So to understand this passage of scripture we must have a clear understanding of the period of Yeshua’s second return and His1000 year reign.

Ezekiel 34:24-31

And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

What an awesome and hope-filled word of prophecy Ezekiel has for us from YHVH. This is an expansion of Isaiah 11 that depicts Yeshua in His 1000 years rule and reign. We can take this all to heart and have confidence in all these words of Ezekiel because this text is scattered throughout with “I” as YHVH declares He will see to it and therefore it shall be. We can take this word to the bank and count on it being fulfilled – and how!

YHVH’s constant dropping of the “I” word assures us that He can bring this word to pass and thus as Yeshua tells us in Matthew 24:6 “…be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet come.” These verses in Ezekiel noted above tells us what comes after the beginning and the end of these “things” that must come to pass.

Yeshua is speaking about the seven years of tribulation which will end with His second return and thus begin what Ezekiel speaks about, His 1000 years reign as Messiah. The seed of David, Yeshua, will rule and reign from Jerusalem and carry out every promise noted in the words of Ezekiel above.

When I was a young believer I heard so much rhetoric about the end of the world that I believe I would never live pass the age of 40, which happened to be the year known as Y2K. Once I actually live passed my 40th year, then I wondered why I lived a life in stress of something anticipated but not yet happened. There was always despair about the next catastrophe and the next. The more I read the word the more I realize as time goes by and I am still here that this is not the end. Whether that time of the end is near or far to come it does not negate being prepared, because no one knows when. However no need to be in despair because the word sheds much light on an event that should be a blessing rather than one of despair and anxiety.

Many are all looking for the end to come, the rapture of the church out of the tribulation, but we miss the entire picture because we have been given half-truths. The world goes on and even after the seven years of tribulation the world still goes on because Yeshua will have His kingdom. It seems that we want to do away with His kingdom just so we can move right in to heaven. YHVH insists that His Son will have His earthly kingdom and so it will be. We cannot throw away Yeshua’s kingdom reign because we are determined for it to be so.

You cannot imagine how much YHVH has prepared for us that we are not even aware of and we want to negate it before even knowing what is possible. Truly, eye has not seen nor ear heard what He has prepared for us and we want to bypass it all. We are perishing for the lack of knowledge. We are living in fear when we should remain hopeful and watchful for the hope to come. Why live in despair when we can live in hope.

The days before the coming of His kingdom will be hard; the hardest humanity will endure because the word says it will be like nothing that has ever occurred on planet earth. Yet, it will be far from over as Messiah returns to reign for 1000 years and those that live through it, they will continue for however long in that kingdom. We know from Revelation 20 what will happen to the devil during the 1000 years and after.

Revelation 20:1-3

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Yeshua will return and the devil will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit so he cannot deceive those that remain on the earth during that 1000 years. But after that 1000 years then the devil will be loose and there will be a great battle where he will finally be defeated for eternity.

Revelation 20:7-10

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So after the 1000 years the devil will get his just dues and not before. Now let’s not linger on him but turn to those who will dwell in that 1000 year kingdom of Yeshua.

Revelation 20: 4-6

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

How precious and enlightening is this word. Look who will be in that kingdom which is spoken of as the first resurrection. It includes those that were beheaded for not converting, renouncing and ceasing to preach the gospel during the tribulation. Also, it includes those that did not worship the beast neither received his mark upon their foreheads or in their hands. “And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” This is what Paul wrote concerning the return of the King.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18:

“But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”

When Messiah returns after the seven year tribulation period He will return with those that died in Him throughout the ages including those that perished during the tribulation. They shall be a part of His kingdom forever. They shall not see death again. This is the first resurrection and we know that when Yeshua was in the grave He preached the gospel to those who died before His advent.

1 Peter 3:18-20

“For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.”

Ephesians 4:7-10

“But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)”

We know that at some point in time there will be an increase of chaos on the earth and we will experience seven years of tribulation that the world has never known. Then at the end of that time Yeshua will return. First He will resurrect the righteous dead. Yes, there will be many people and nations still alive after Yeshua returns the second time. Not all will believe in Him but those who do and overcame the tribulation period will be caught up with Him.

They will not varnish forever into never-never- land. It isn’t over! Let me repeat! The dead in Yeshua will be resurrected first, caught up to Him in the air. Then those believers that are alive on the earth, who made it through the tribulation, will be caught up after the dead in Yeshua. Yeshua, His angels, the first resurrected, the living righteous will return to the earth. Yeshua will rule and reign and those righteous coming with Him will live forever with Him.

Revelation 20:6

“This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.”

Now we see what shall happen to those that had part in the first resurrection that returned with Yeshua. This is true for those that were alive and caught up as well. They shall not taste of death. But I am excited and moving too fast. Let me slow down.

Let us see what will be in the 1000 year kingdom. I will note two passages here that must be linked together so there is no confusion of the extent of the Kingdom of Yeshua.

Isaiah 11:1-12

“And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”

Ezekiel 34:24-31

"And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD."

The above texts declare that Yeshua will be the head of that coming kingdom; He is the root, the branch and the rod. This will be a kingdom inhabited by people and animals that will not do harm to each other. There will be righteousness and fairness to all. There will be those that are of a poor and meek spirit that lives in the kingdom. There will be plenty of food for everyone because of a certain plant that will sustain the people of the earth.

During this period, Israel will be gathered for the second time from the four corners of the earth to dwell in the kingdom. There will be no war for 1000 years and there will be Gentile nations that will be a part of the kingdom. This is made up of all those that made it through the tribulation period that were not caught up because they were not believers. Remember, in Revelations that only 1/3 part of mankind died (Revelation 9:18), so you must ask yourself the question, what happens to the remaining 2/3 of mankind? Not all that remain will repent and be caught up. However Yeshua will rule and reign over all in His 1000 year kingdom. This is why He will rule with a rod.

You must read Zechariah 13 and 14 to see what happens when Yeshua returns to the earth. He will gather all the nations against Jerusalem and there will be a great battle in which many shall fall and the blood of which shall be as high as a horse’s bridle. This scenario is also detailed in Ezekiel 39 in more detail. All this must be settled before the world that remains after the tribulation submits to Yeshua’s reign. Then it will be a peaceful reign as noted in Isaiah 11 and Ezekiel 34.

Even though it will be a peaceful kingdom we know that some nations will not reverent Yeshua as the King. Zechariah 14 tells us that those kingdoms that do not submit to Yeshua will not have rain but plagues. Pretty much the earth will be at peace because YHVH says in Ezekiel 34:25 that they will be a covenant of peace. We also note in Isaiah that Yeshua “shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.” He will keep peace and maintain order.

Now we have a sense of the 1000 year reign of Messiah we can now look at what happens after the 1000 years is up.

Revelation 20:7-15

“And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

This does not need much expounding on because the picture is clear. They are many people on the earth by the end of the 1000 years. The world still has nations and Yeshua reigns from Jerusalem. There is peace on the earth during all this time and now the devil that was in chains during that 1000 years is set loose. He now exerts his last efforts to deceive the nations and gather them to do battle against Yeshua.

If the only people in the 1000 year kingdom are those of the first resurrection and those righteous caught up where are these people whom the devil will deceive? Those of the first resurrect and those alive and caught up have been changed. They are no longer subject to sin. Thus, they are not in this final rebellion. Those who are left on the earth are subject to Yeshua but not saved. These gather around Jerusalem to do battle and fire comes down and devours them. It is possible that some will accept Yeshua during this period.

This is followed by the final judgment of the dead because when the fire comes down from heaven all the wicked people left, including the devil, is devoured. All those that are dead are the wicked that are not found in the book of life. Remember that when Yeshua came back at the end of the tribulation he brought all the saints that had tasted of death with him. Those saints that overcame the tribulation were caught up with Him and then live with Him during the 1000 year reign and forever.

It is forever because the dead in Yeshua had part in the first resurrection and the living in Yeshua was caught up. It is only those that were left on the earth from the tribulation in the 1000 year kingdom that were deceived by the devil at the end of the 1000 years that will died in the fire from heaven and thus cast into the lake of fire. So we see that all sinners are dead by this time and left only to be judged. They will taste of the second death. Along with them, death and hell and the Devil and his minions will all be cast into the lake of fire. “This is the second death.”

I said before that it is possible that some will repent during the 1000 years. I am merely saying that I believe they are not like those who were changed when Yeshua returned. These will be subject to death. However at the end of the final judgment if they names is found in the Lamb’s book of life they will live again forever but not before.

This final judgment happens at the second resurrection where the dead rise. Read the above text again from Revelation 20:12 which clearly states that the dead were judged out of two books, “And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.”

We know that one book is the book of life and only those that are redeemed are found there. Remember that during the tribulation only the believers that were alive were caught up in the cloud with Yeshua and the dead righteous. So we know than many remained on the earth in the kingdom of Yeshua even after the great battle. The dead and the living faithful were changed in the clouds. Those that had not received salvation during the tribulation period but did so during the 1000 year kingdom that died during that time will also be resurrected in Revelation 20.

During this final resurrection of the dead those that are found in the book of life shall live and not taste of the second death. Yet, those that were changed at the second coming of Yeshua have already entered their reward. How is this possible?

l Corinthians 15:42-46

“So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.”

The dead in Yeshua will be raised in incorruption and the living that is caught up will be changed never to sin again.

l Corinthians 15:51-55

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”

After this final judgment we see in Revelation 21 the new heaven and the new earth established. How glorious the details are that are outlined in the Word. Such assurance of what is and of what is to come and no need to be troubled if you believe the word, live the word and have confidence in the word.

Do you see that there is no more death for those caught up? No more corruption, sin and yes, I repeat, no more death.

Now understand this mystery revealed in Yeshua’s words. There are some that will never see death standing there with Yeshua. Who are these people and how is it that they will never see death?

Matthew 16:28

“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.”

When Yeshua comes back those that were resurrect and those that were caught up will no more see death. Indeed some will died during the 1000 year reign and if they are found in the book of life they will live again in Revelation 20.

Zechariah 14:17-19

“And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.”

We see from the text above in Zachariah that some nations will not submit to the rule of Yeshua and thus will suffer plague which translates as in dealt a blow or slaughtered as divine judgment. So we conclude that many will died during the 1000 years.

However, we also know that those who were alive and caught up and enter into the 1000 years kingdom, those saints will not see death, “shall not taste death,” at all for the word says that the saints will live forever with Yeshua. How marvelous is YHVH’s word. We fear what is to come but we do not see what YHVH has prepared for those that love Him. If we are alive when Yeshua returns we shall not die, not taste of death. How marvelous to never have been separated from our Father in death. This is the blessing that Yeshua has for so many that will be caught up, they will not see death. Now can you see the hope in being hopeful? If we die we die unto Yeshua and if we live we live unto Him. So why fear, why live in despair or be afraid of what is to come when in life or in death we shall be with Him. Oh death where is thy sting, O Grave where is thy victory, but I am anxious with my words.

Some of those who survived the tribulation and became believers during the 1000 years will certainly die during that time because they have not been changed. They are still susceptible to death and to deception. Remember, the devil will be loosed after the 1000 years to deceive the nations one last time. This will not impact those that have already been changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

“Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

Those that are alive and remain at the second coming of Yeshua, those saints, shall remain forever. They shall not see death. PRAISES!

1 Corinthians 15:51-55

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”

That was worth repeating and rereading.

So when is death swallowed up in victory? This happens at the beginning of the 1000 years reign after the dead rise and the living are caught up. They are both changed and there is no more death for the righteous. Praises! For those that are alive when Yeshua returns, they shall never see death; it is swallowed up at that time for them. Praises!

If we shall live to see Yeshua’s return we shall not see death, those that are in Yeshua. So why fear death if it might not come to you. Why fear death if your soul is safe in Yeshua and you have not exchanged it for the world. (See Matthew 16:24-26) I know, I know, I have said and restated these word but they are worth repeating. If you can only grasp the truth of this word you will live free. You will live with joy of YHVH every intact and no fear.

So we see the big picture. Then, after the dead are judged all the saints will enter the new heaven and the new earth. Why did YHVH tell Jeremiah to purchase land even though he might not be around to reclaim it? You can read that in the Commentary entitled Prepare For A Better Day – Don’t Stop. Ezekiel 36:9-11 “For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown: And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded: And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”

Don’t stop living because the worst is coming, YHVH is the Elohim of the living and not the dead. Live, rejoice for your reward awaits you.

Can you imagine being alive at His return and being changed never to die never to be separated from Him? Can you imagine never being subject to sin again while you are living on the earth? That is worth living for, to never taste of death. So live, why die, why wish for it, why hope for it, when it might be possible that we are living in that generation that will see His return. And if we are not, then let us live in hope of being in that first resurrection. Hallelujah!

I hope there are not too many grammatical mistakes in this commentary because I was so excited when I was studying and writing that I could not only write out of excitement and read with such eagerness and understanding that I could hardly see the words. But I think the message got through. I repeated so much because it was hitting me in my core and resonating with such truth it was sinking in. Blessings

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Copyright © 2017 Catch the Wave Ministries International, Inc., All rights reserved.
Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission Updates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of theFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28 : 19

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2155

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Nov 29, 2017 12:53 pm

What YHVH Has Prepared For His Land

Ezekiel 36:8-15

“But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come. For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown: And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded: And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men. Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations; Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD. Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord GOD.

Can you imagine that YHVH not only cares for the people but He has an affinity for the land of Israel as well? Yes, “The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” (Psalms 24:1) Specifically, YHVH has this affection for the land and though it has been polluted by many nations including Israel He has resolved to purify it.

“For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown…,” and now we understand the words of ll Chronicles 7:14 referencing the healing of the land. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” The people are tied to the land and the land is the blessing and the curse which we read about in Deuteronomy 28. The land is affected greatly by the disobedience of Israel; it suffers the reproach of the people and the judgment of YHVH is unleashed upon it.

“Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD. Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more….” We see that it is the people who bring their shame upon the mountains, the land. YHVH’s plan is to renew not only the hearts of His people but the land as will also be cleansed and will be a blessing to the people.

Land is precious and to own a portion of it is more than a blessing. It is a place that one can always go back to even if it suffers great lost. YHVH remembers the old estates of Israel that was given in Joshua’s time and He also knows every square mile of land that was never possessed and occupied by Israel. Those lands the heathen continues to pollute but YHVH will gather and cleanse them for Himself.

Ezekiel 36:11

“And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”

Even those lands that Israel did not possess are still earmarked for Israel. Whether they possessed it or not it is still their inheritance. Yet, how can we not fathom that as Israel was dispersed, scattered throughout the nations many actually possessed some of that land without realizing it or even remembering that they are Israelites. YHVH is awesome. The next time around all of Israel will know and dwell in every portion of their inheritance and rejoice in it.

So, what has YHVH prepared for the land? Just read these words in Ezekiel 36:12, “Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men.” The land will never be barren again or emptied of people. It will thrive and it will be respected and the ground will be hallowed. None will be spued out from it and the heathens will never rob Israel of their land again. None will come to the holy mountains and pollute it with false gods. None shall died in the land, be buried in the land, no more war, no more storms or gales to wreak havoc on the land again. No more will there be famine nor pestilent. YHVH speaks with the same passion for the land as He speaks of Israel the people.

Ezekiel 36:24-28

“For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.”

How can YHVH be expected to put this transformed people into a land that is not prepared for them? YHVH will leave no stone unturned to ensure that Israel dwells holy in the land and that the land is also holy. Every obscene thing will be flushed out and every perversion will be removed. The people are tied to the land and the land tied to the people.

Let us not forget the other flock in John 10:16, “And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.” Yeshua has joined this other flock to the original flock and don’t forget that it is because He had to break off some branches that others might be grafted on as we see in Romans 11:17, “And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree.” YHVH will never forget the original olive tree and neither will He forget the wild olive tree which was grafted on. There will be only one tree, Jew and Gentile, one new man and on one new tree.

How could we miss this? The bride is also partakers with the wife. She also gets her nourishment from the root and eats of the fatness of the tree. Praises! YHVH has no respect of persons. All the flock is fed and all the flock is blessed. They will be neither Jew nor Gentile in YHVH’s kingdom. We will be one people, the children of the Most High Elohim.

This does not negate that YHVH has a special plan for true Israel as He gathers them from the nations. The tribes still have a purpose as is noted in Revelation 7 and throughout the Bible. Even the walls of that great new city, Jerusalem, will memorialize the twelve tribes of Israel, and the foundations will also memorialize the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Let our eyes and understanding fall open to the word of YHVH. Let us not bicker any longer as to who gets what. YHVH has provided for all who will come in the name of Yeshua as Savior. We are all partakers of the root. Many Gentile believers are very pro-Israel but not pro-Church, the one body. We are looking for that one seed of DNA that will bring us headlong into the blessings not realizing we are all partakers of the root and the fatness. Praises! There is no need to see ourselves as small in our own eyes when we are all partakers.

l Corinthians 2:9-10

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.”

We can’t even imagine what YHVH has prepared for us so why even begin to say what we think might not be or can’t be. Why not let His Holy Spirit reveal to us the enormity of what is possible and what will be.

l Corinthians 2:11-12

“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.”

We are not on the outside looking in. We who were afar off have now come near. Just read Ephesians Chapter 2 and see that even the Gentile believer is no longer the dog who eats the crumbs.

“And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”

Do you see what Yeshua did for the Gentiles? We are no longer afar off but together with our Jewish believing brothers and sisters. The wall that once separated us have been broken down, and now we who were afar are now made nigh. We are fellowcitizens of the household of YHVH. Praises. Why are we not promoting the entire body rather than exalting one above the other. We are one new man. What difference does it matter who has been chosen, we ALL have been predestinated to become sons and daughters of the Most High. There is no them and us, there is only now one commonwealth to which all believers in Yeshua are citizens of.

When we see Israel we should all see ourselves. Our Father knows how to give good gifts to all His children and He will not cause one of us to be jealous of the other. As much as He intends to bless the land He has even more blessing for those that will inherit that eternal land. The people are tied to the land and the land to the people. This includes both Jew and Gentile believers because we have been made citizens.

Now we should begin to look at things differently. Honor and care for the land that YHVH has given to all of us, because in doing so we can expect the former and the latter rains. Realize that what we do to the land we are doing to ourselves. When we therefore bless the land it will bless us and of course when we pollute the land physically and spiritually we curse ourselves of the opportunity to live in the land. The land will spew us out.

Ezekiel 36:16-19

“Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it: And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.”

Try looking for land to buy in the good old USA and you will find that much of the cheapest available land has been so polluted that it is not worth buying. These lands were or are currently being used to dump medical and toxic waste or over drilled for certain ores that has polluted the water and the soil and nothing will grow on the land. Many people are sick and can’t figure out why. So many religions are now purchasing land to house their temples to their pagan gods and so we also have allowed the land to become spiritually defiled. What about your nation and what you are doing to your land?

YHVH cares deeply about the land and He will restore His world and never again will man pollute it. May we begin to live cognizant of the land and repent and not continue in the way we are headed. The land and the people and the blessings and the curses are all tied together in the land. For sure, it does not matter if the land is in Israel or some other part of the world, “the world is YHVH’s and all they that dwell in it.”

Ezekiel 36:29-38

“I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it. Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock. As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.”

Remember the previous commentary about those who will not taste of death. Not only will the 1000 year kingdom have the righteous redeemed living there but many Gentile nations will be there as well. They will see how YHVH blesses His redeemed saints both Jew and Gentile. And those nations who refuse to come up to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of tabernacles will suffer drought because of their rebellion. Yet they will see how good and kind and merciful YHVH is to His own children. And they shall know that He is YHVH Elohim.

In the above text, YHVH speaks both about the people and about “This Land” Israel. He will both save the people and save the land. Isaiah 11:11 tells us that for the second time YHVH will gather Israel from the four corners of the earth and bring them back to the land. So you see, it’s not over! True Israel who made it through the tribulation will be gathered out of the nations during the 1000 year reign of Yeshua and they will possess the land. And yet, the redeem Jew and Gentile who were caught up and return with Yeshua in His kingdom will also possess the land.

As we read the texts above we see how we have limited YHVH in how he will bless us. Beloved, let us live with freedom of mind. Let our hearts be opened to one another and to the body as a whole. Let us not live as inferiors but as fellowcitizens. When we pray for the peace of Jerusalem it is for the peace of the entire world.

Let us all do what we can where we are. Let us not be careless in the land nor with each other.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Welcome to CTWM commentaries and Mission U
pdates. Please feel free to share our newsletter.

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2155

Berichtdoor Ton » Ma Dec 04, 2017 12:59 pm

The Purpose of the Gospel

In the early days, since the gospel was first preached, by Yeshua and the apostles no sooner had the word came forth that it was misunderstood. We see this with the religious leaders of the day who refuted or debated Yeshua’s words. Then it continued with ministers who allowed the gospel to be polluted or be misconstrued from the days of the apostles even until now.

Of course, we cannot deny that this had also happened to the law before the gospel was delivered with men turning it into traditions and fables. To all of this Israel and the church all have been warned against. Paul gives a strong rebuke to Timothy to deliver to Ephesus that they teach no other doctrine.

l Timothy 1:3-4
“As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.”

The gospel in some places had become polluted almost immediately after it was received. Many fables came out of the gospel and we can see this with the many versions of the gospel being preached today. From the beginning the church split into many sects and then denominations until we finally come up with a name that is a catch all for all – non-denominational.

Let’s take a quick look at the word denomination:
• "a naming, act of giving a name to," from Old French denominacion "nominating, naming," from Latin denominationem (nominative denominatio) "a calling by anything other than the proper name; monetary sense is 1650s; meaning "religious sect" is 1716.
• a recognized autonomous branch of the Christian Church.
• the face value of a banknote, coin, or postage stamp. "a hundred dollars or so, in small denominations"
Interesting isn’t it, that we have come to be know in many ways by anything other than the proper name – followers of Yeshua, Christians. We are called non-denominational setting ourselves apart from the whole. We are also given specific names of denomination because we want others to know that we are not part of the other group.

So with this in mind, we see how as a religion we have splinted away and develop into various autonomous branches, unlike the original intent of the church to be the complete body of Yeshua. We have become the body of Yeshua in parts and not in whole.

In parts we have succumb to many unsound doctrines. Many have given way to fables and endless genealogies, practices that are not based on scripture. Paul tells us in Hebrews 10:18, “Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.” Yeshua is the conclusion of sin and the beginning of faith and works is based on our faith and the purpose of the gospel is to perpetuate that sound gospel that has been delivered to us both by Yeshua and the revelation of the Holy Spirit through His apostles.

Read what Yeshua says what the purpose of the gospel is for:

Matthew 9:12-13
“But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

The gospel is for those who are sick as a result of their sins which robs them of a full and abundant and eternal life. The gospel is for the sinner to bring them to repentance so they will turn and sin no more.

Paul reiterates this very purpose to Timothy:

l Timothy 1:9-10
“Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine….”

Let me first say that the law is established in us through the redemption of the blood of Yeshua. (Re again my commentary entitled “The Law Is Established)

I have gone back to the original Greek words of this text and I will translate here word by word the Greek.

Lawless- anomos: meaning without law, wicked, transgressors
Disobedient – anypotaktos: insubordinate, unruly, not made subject to control
Ungodly – asebes: irreverent, destitute of reverential awe towards YHVH
Sinners – hamartolos: sinful, devoted to sin, not free from sin, pre-eminently sinful
Profane – bebelos: heathenish, crossing the doorway (threshold) making oneself unhallowed, lawful to be trodden
Murders of fathers – patraloias: murders of fathers, patricide
Murders of mothers – metraloias: murders of mothers, matricide
Menslayers – androphonos: murderer (murdering all others not father or mother)
Whoremongers – pornos: a male prostitute
Mankind – arsenokoites: a sodomite, one who lies with a male as with a female
Menstealers – andrapodistes: an enslaver, a slave-dealer, kidnapper, of one who unjustly reduces free men to slavery
Liars – pseustes: falsifier, one who breaks faith, a false and faithless man
Perjured person – epiorkos: perjured person, a false swearer
Contrary – antikeimai: to lie opposite, be adverse, adversary, oppose
Sound – hygiano: to have sound health, to be uncorrupted, true in doctrine, wholesome
Doctrine – didaskalia: teaching, instruction, that which is taught

These definitions give us a true understanding of who the gospel is for. Yet, they do not cover the range of sinful acts, but these hold the key to other acts of sin. They also tell us why these individuals have gone astray. Their thinking has been corrupted; they have crossed the threshold from righteous to unrighteous, from lawful to the unlawful. The gospel is for all of us who have crossed that threshold. Indeed, all of us have sinned and fallen short of Elohim’s glory and thus, we are in need of the gospel which will lead us to repentance.

The gospel is to bring the sinner to repentance so that they might return to their creator and partake of eternal life with Him. The gospel is not for the believers who has already surrendered their lives and have been transformed into the likeness of Yeshua, their savior. The gospel is the arsenal of the repentant believers to be delivered to the sinner so that the sinner too can have access to salvation.

The believer who has been transformed becomes equipped with the in-depth study of the Word so that they will become ministers of the gospel.

ll Timothy 2:15
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

The purpose of congregation is to edify one another, testify of the effects of the gospel, counter unsound doctrines, join together in one accord to strengthen and encourage the body. It is the place where the believer becomes equipped to carry the gospel, but instead it is wasted in proclaiming the gospel to the same people over and over but to the sinners it is not being carried.

The sinner is expected to find a congregation if they want to be saved but the congregation has forgotten how to send, how to go to the jails, prisons, highways and byways. Yeshua said go and the church say, no you come to us instead. The purpose of the gospel is to take it to where it is needed, carry it to the sinner. How will the sinner come unless they hear the word?

Romans 10:13-17
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

The purpose of the gospel is to bring the sinner to repentance as stated by Yeshua and as proliferated by the apostles. The sinner cannot call upon YHVH to be saved unless they hear the word and that cannot happen unless the believer knows the word and take it to where the sinner is. Unfortunately the church is ill-equipped with the Word to take it anywhere.

So what is being taken to the sinner? Surely it is not the doctrine that was originally delivered to the church. It is unsound, full of fables and genealogies. The gospel is being preached to the choir Sunday after Sunday instead of the body of Yeshua being equipped, trained, honed, and developed in the confidence of Yeshua in the word.

The gospel must be delivered, like a letter written having to make its way to the recipient. Once we identify the recipient of the letter, the gospel, then we can deliver the message. Now what the recipient do with the message is not up to the mailman. We know once the mail carrier delivers the letter their job is concluded. They do not stay around and wait for the recipient to open that letter and read it allow and decide if the letter is junk or not.

In the case of the gospel carrier, they ensure the letter is received and understood. If it is received, understood and accepted we are allowed to move forward in giving instruction, in-depth study and motivation for that person to become a new deliverer of the gospel. Our work continues for a season so that the new believer can function up to par as a new messenger of the gospel. Yet, we should be aware that even equipping the body does not mean that they will carry the gospel especially if they needs are not being met.

Also, if the gospel, the message is rejected, tossed into the junk pile, we are free to move on as only the Holy Spirit can continue to draw them. We know that no man comes to the Father unless drawn by the Holy Spirit. All the pleading in the world without the prompting of the Holy Spirit will yield no fruits.

The purpose of the gospel is to deliver the message to every sinner’s soul so that in the judgment they have no excuse. The church is more involved with increasing its membership but not in the sense that it is developing its members to be messengers of the gospel. So many congregations are filled with church hoppers. Then they are those that enable its membership week after week to show up for service being in need of an extra dose of medicine for whatever ails them that week.

Yeshua said “they that are whole are not in need of a physician.” So He likens sinners to one who is sick and in need of doctoring. The gospel therefore is the medicine for every form of sickness. The believer is the deliverer of the medicine. Unfortunately, we have become addicted to the medicine. We are religious addicts. We only know how to take the weekly gospel pill, reminding us of what we were or shielding us from what we still are.

How does the church transition from an addict’s clinic to a healing hospital? We know the disease have one name, sin. We know the cure has one pill, the gospel. We know the pill, the cure, can only be delivered one way and that is by preaching the good-news which is the gospel, Yeshua crucified, dead and resurrected and by the shedding of His blood - salvation has come to man. All who hears the good-news and repents shall be saved. When the church recognized its purpose then will the sinner be saved instead of being made into religious addicts.

The purpose of the gospel is to take the addiction out of the sinner and the saint and make the repentant into one new body. No more denomination, no more identified by which fable you believe in or which genealogy of religion you subscribe to. No more practicing religiousness but as Paul told Timothy:

l Timothy 1:5
“Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned.”

The result of the gospel’s impact on the sinner who has repented is thus, brotherly love, a clean heart toward Elohim and man, a moral consciousness of everything, and conviction of truth in sincerity. This is how a regenerated sinner acts. Yet, this is the most misunderstood characteristics of a believer. The true motive of a believer is so misunderstood.

John 3:17
“For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”

Somehow, the truth is often seen as condemning and not saving. The motive of the believer is judged not on the merit of truth and brotherly love, or on having a good conscience or pure intent but rather seen as having an ulterior motive. How often have we all run into this with our good deeds? The good deeds of the believer is to liberate not to enslave or to remove uniqueness from those we try to help, but to deliver the resources they need to function as a clear distinct part of the body. To free them of hindrances rather than to have them see us or our good deeds as opposing to them.

Unfortunately many believers being trained to be gospel carriers don’t get it because of all the years of churching. They oppose the trainer because everything they have been churched to believe is contrary to the process. They have been taught to bring their gifts to the church house and leave them there. So they fight taking their gifts to the out houses of sin. The congregation buildings are there for the sinner to find so why bother. They have been trained to only give their 10% and not a penny beyond. We can only produce what we are good or bad.

The purpose of the gospel and its workings is to bring the regenerated sinner into the body, the family of YHVH as a healthy functioning part of the completed body. Being a unique part of the body is that we do not try to turn the members of the body into “mini-me” but rather into distinct members of Yeshua’s body. They should be identified in Yeshua alone.

How do we get to the place of being identified in Yeshua alone? We learn how to take instruction from the Word and to identify with the Son. Each believer should be confident in Yeshua in whom they have faith and the Word which is their instruction for growth and being equipped. They must recognize the power of the Holy Spirit so they can live productive lives in the oneness of the body functioning in their specific gift as it relates to the whole.

So, the purpose of the gospel is to bring the sinner to repentance and then to healthy living in all areas of life. To be free from the bondage of sin, to be free from the bondage of churching and to be free from the bondage of identifying with anyone but Yeshua is the purpose of the gospel. With this accomplish we are sure to be the sons and daughters of the True and Living Elohim, from sinner to saint.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Gebruikers-avatar
Ton
BerichtenCOLON 2155

Berichtdoor Ton » Wo Dec 13, 2017 1:57 pm

The Days of Noah

Exodus 20:1-5
“And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me…”

Matthew 24:37
“But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

What do these two verses have to do with each other?

Exodus 20:1-5 of course is the first three commandments given to Moses (Moshe) which pertains to our worship of YHVH and Him only. We have all made the mistake of looking at scripture as one way only and not expecting as time unfolds for YHVH’s “moadim,” an appointed time, to reveal more than what meets the eye.

As time begins to fold up we will become more and more aware of the deeper truths of YHVH’s word. Until then, things might look a bit farfetched but only wait and we shall know the truth. Amos 3:7 declares, “Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.” At the appointed time He will reveal the truth to His prophets.

Humanity is entering into a strange time when we have an explosion of knowledge in every direction. There is nothing in any field of science that is not being tapped into. There is no field in medicine including the pursuit for longevity and eternal life that man is not currently delving into.

We are not willing to do it YHVH’s way by accepting His plan of salvation because salvation have a tendency of uncovering our ways that is not pleasing to the Father. We fear exposure so we have a desire to hide in the shadow and prefer to find our own way to eternal life without the benefit of a gracious Elohim.

When we fail to understand the history of the world which YHVH created and ourselves seek to find answers outside the scope of His revealed creation, everything after its own kind, we break every law of obedience to His will. We are taking a road already travelled, transhumanism, genetically modified and genetically engineered species is the road back to “as it was in the days of Noah” as Yeshua tells us in Matthew 24:37. These two texts are deeply connected.

Many Christians do not study this topic and are ignorant of the implication of what is happening in the world because they have subscribed to books like Left Behind. Christians are waiting for the rapture thinking we will all escape the coming wrath. Why then do we have verses in the Bible spoken directly from Yeshua’s mouth which says many shall be deceived?

Read Matthew 24 and understand that Yeshua is saying that many who once believed the truth will go astray, be lead aside from the right way, they will be enticed to sin. How is this possible? It is because of the lack of knowledge.

Matthew 24:9-13
“All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”

We understand we will be deceived from these words but the how is the issue to gaining knowledge. What does all this have to do with the Exodus 20 1-5 text above? It is good to keep it in mind as you read and question for yourself what I might be getting at. We know that the first four commandments pertain to how we relate to YHVH and the next six pertains to how we relate to each other. If we can’t keep the first four we will find it near impossible to keep the last six.

In order also to understand what the “iniquity” is that will abound we must understand these first three commandments.

These first three commandments have everything to do with what Yeshua is warning us against. In that same chapter of Matthew 24:37-39 we read the following:

“But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

We must ask ourselves the question, what were the days of Noah like that will be repeated again when the Son of Man shall return? I have written about this many times before but still I see and hear the ambivalence of the church to accept the truth. These teachings are not mainstream topics in the church.The church is busy churching and preaching to the choir.

The church is ill equipped to handle such topics because it has been lulled into expecting a rapture of the church before anything happens. Well, everything and anything is already happening. We gladly accept the technology offered to us spending much on electronics. These tools are impacting us in ways we don’t even realize how much damage is being done. Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the first signs I noticed after the advent of computers. This is due to an over use of the thumb, index and middle fingers while banging away on keyboards.

My grandchildren are my third generation to use computers and technology on a day-to-day basis. How many more generations before we notice the ring and pinky finger becoming obsolete to humans for lack of use? I see already how they manipulate things. We change in subtle ways before it becomes prominent.

I know, back to the point. So in Exodus 20 YHVH introduces us to His might and power. He declares to Moshe that He is The One who delivered Israel out of bondage. The first implication of this verse is that YHVH delivered Israel out of bondage. Can we recall another time in the history of the Bible when YHVH delivery man out of bondage? Yes, in Genesis 6 when the sons of God descended and corrupted all of creation.

Genesis 6:1-7
“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.”

Everything YHVH created was corrupted; it was altered, genetically reengineered, modified, mixed, and mingled with something else. Nothing was any longer after its own kind in the very same way YHVH had originally created it. Yeshua said when He returns to the earth this is the very condition He will find the earth in again. As it was in Noah’s day and we see the birth of Noah’s day.

Try googleing articles on fish changing sex and how drugs in our water systems are altering the sex and behavior of the very fish we are consuming. Some of this is done on fish farms purposefully to change their sex to male from female because male fish are larger and produce high yields.

The very water we drink is polluted with birth control pills laced with hormones, opiate drugs and other chemicals that are toxic and that is altering our behavior, and causing mutations and birth defects. I could go on and on but you get the idea. Is this all a coincidence or is it engineered? I believe it is all engineered and because we fail to study the Bible like YHVH commanded us to and to hide His word in our hearts things are coming to a head in our generations.

Who are these large pharmaceutical companies being run by? Is it all about making money or is it also about forcing change to the human DNA in subtle ways. Are they really ignorant of what is happen or is it planned? While in Hawaii I found a group that is pushing a GMO breadfruit tree that is actually a clone of one tree. He has planted thousands on Oahu. They use words like, more nutritious and disease free. What will these trees do to the already existing YHVH created ones? They are wiping out the originals for the one.

Who are these scientists, who are these extraordinary men and women of intellectual renown who are orchestrating these new research and manipulation of creation? They thoughts are evil continually because they will stop at nothing. Yesterday we had the reinvention of computers and today we are looking at creating transhumans with the possibility of them living eternally as a Borg – half human half machine.

Not farfetched at all, look at the new electronic extremities we are creating to help people walk again. The first human-pig chimera was created in 2016, two completely different species, designed to generate human organs, so they say, for transplant. We are crossing humans and animals, animals and plants, plants and insects etc. As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be when the Son of man returns.

I have not even began to touch on the things scientist are doing but if you really want to know just watch the sci-fi channel or Netflix sci-fi movies and you will have a good idea of what they have already delve into. Everything Hollywood produces has a tendency to emerge in the next generation. YHVH chose His prophets from among righteous men, the Devil chooses His prophets from Hollywood. YHVH speaks to us, but the devil shows us in signs and wonders through Hollywood high-tech cinematography. Are we seeing signs and wonders and don’t know.

Yes, back to Exodus 20, the earth was in bondage to the fallen Nephilim, the sons of God who came down and corrupted the earth. They not only left their own habitation, that which was spiritual, but they corrupted the habitation of the creatures of the earth both man and beast. Why do you think only eight souls were saved? Noah was as pure a human as humans was created in the image of YHVH. Just read the Book of Jude.

How would you know what I am talking about unless you read the other books that YHVH recommends as added reading material? Book of Jasher as recommended in Joshua 10:13 and ll Samuel 1:18. The Bok of the Wars recommended in Numbers 21:14, the journeys in Numbers 33:2; The Book of the Covenant in Exodus 24:7, and the recorded ones mentioned in Numbers 11:26. The Book of Jubilees and the Book of Enoch are also books that should be studied. How is it that Yeshua and Jude quoted directly from these books? Shouldn’t we be familiar with the writings Yeshua quoted from?

Why are these book referred to as the hidden books of the Bible? You say conspiracy and I say yes. My people perish for the lack of knowledge. But now you know so go to it and read and read. If it lines up with the word of God in the Bible then you know how to rightly divide the word of truth.

These books give more detail background information on many of the stories in the Bible. Without this additional information many speculate on the meanings of scripture that is often spiritualized rather than taken for truth. So by reading these books we understand that the fallen angels had the world in bondage and had also altered all that YHVH had created to resemble their own kind. Isn’t that what our scientist is doing today, they are creating things after another kind.

Israel was in deep bondage and YHVH had to practically exterminate a nation to deliver His people. This time twelve tribes and a mixed multitude came out of the human slavery deep in the heart of Egypt. You can only imagine what the Israelites were exposed to in Egypt. The ten plagues YHVH unleashed upon Egypt was to destroy all their gods and He did just that.

YHVH delivered Israel from bondage and His first commandments to them was to have no other gods before Him. Yes, the gods were reigning in Egypt. These were those who emerge due to the left over DNA found in those who were born after the flood. The flood did not destroy the entire DNA from the mixing of the species; they became latent and recessive but continued to emerge here and there. The people of the land began to worship them as gods. Humans with extraordinary abilities, heights, knowledge and powers were still being born. Remember that Noah took wives for His sons who might not have been pure.

Among the sons of Noah we know that Canaan the grandson of Noah and the son of Ham had become fully polluted with mixed DNA thus we had the giants in Canaan that YHVH told Joshua to eradicate. These descendants of Canaan are all the “ites” mentioned. Japheth had some descendants that were polluted but not all; these might be Gog and Magog. Shem had none. Shem is the blood line of Yeshua. Throughout history we read about anomalies here and there. Through the ages since the flood we have seen strange abnormalities here and there in many people.

I believe in some generations of righteous people YHVH has allowed that mixed DNA to be breed out. Even for Christians the word says “do not be unequally yoked to the unbelievers” noted in ll Corinthians 6:14. I believe when we are saved we are born again spiritually and the corrupt DNA is eradicated. When a believer mingles with the unbeliever I believe we undo all the regenerated works of the cross and so again we bring that corrupt seed alive again in us. Anyone who comes to salvation surely has that opportunity to be rid of the corrupted DNA and be born again in the image of YHVH. At the least this is YHVH’s way of breeding out corrupt DNA from generation to generation.

YHVH tells Moshe to tell the Children of Israel to have no other gods before Him because they were present in the land at the time of their deliverance. YHVH wiped them out in Egypt and then Joshua was commanded to do so in Canaan.

Next, YHVH said do not make graven, carved images, idols, likenesses of anything that is in heaven, angels and celestial bodies, or that is in the earth, beast, or humans or mingled creatures, or any inanimate objects, or anything that is in the water on the earth, sea creatures, or any liquid produced by anything like urine, semen, juice, or a spring.

Now consider the very things YHVH caused as plagues in Egypt and you will have a good idea of the measure of their idolatry. He was decimating their idols, gods and every form of idol worship. Semen has everything to do with fertility, juice has to do with libations offered to deities and urine, that which ushered forth from the gods, was considered holy. Bodily fluids and excrements from gods were used to improve farming and health and it was believe that new deities were born from excrements.

What are we doing today along these lines? Today we are hunting the globe for semen, and DNA from the ancients so we can reconstruct them. Women and men are being asked to harvest their seed so we can produce offspring of an intellect more superior to the average Joe. How many religions of the world have some form of drink libation? Food is left at altars while people are starving in the streets. Hehehe, some scientists are digging through ancient poop to find DNA of ancient creatures so they can bring them back to life. “Humans shed DNA constantly. Any traces of urine, feces, spit, sweat, blood or hair would all contain minute bits of DNA.” – www.smithsonianmag.com

What is YHVH telling Moshe to tell Israel? STOP the practice of idolatry on every level. Israel was involved in all types of idolatry in Egypt. So He told them do not worship anything or anyone, He told them do not make images of anything to worship and He told them do not bow down to them. Is it possible that Egypt was involved in genetic engineering and producing individuals with extraordinary abilities and then worshipping them as gods?

Take a look at Egyptian art and you will see the anomalies there. There are depictions of bird men and giants and half man half beast. Do we really believe that a normal size human being could possible lift a megalithic stone as found in the pyramids? Egypt was not only building cities they were creating gods. Is this hard to believe? We are today creating designer babies, selecting intelligence, race, gender and fixing DNA to remove modern diseases but are they really creating life after YHVH’s “own kind?”

The 5th verse in Exodus 20 states, “…for I YHVH thy Elohim am a jealous Elohim.” He will not share His throne or majesty with any other and rightly so. He is also making it clear to Moshe who their Elohim is, I YHVH, I have a name and my name is YHVH, Jehovah, not like what Abraham use to call me. He did not know my name then but now I tell you. Abraham called me El Shaddai – God Almighty. “And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.” – Exodus 6:3 Now Moshe and Israel know the name and it is not Zeus or some other name being perpetrated as a god. It is that name and that name only – YHVH.

Now here is the crux of this commentary. “…visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me….” Who hates YHVH, the fallen angels and their descendants? Yeshua said in Matthew 24:12 that “iniquity shall abound.” So we see that the same iniquity found in Egypt will also be on the earth when Yeshua returns. The fathers of this iniquity He will not let their abominations survive pass the 3rd and 4th generation of their creation. By the 3rd generation we see them being wiped out and by the 4th generation they are gone. Nothing last!

Let’s tie this together and bring it to a head so you understand what YHVH is saying and know when this will all end; what our modern scientist are doing upon the earth.

Genesis 15: 13-16
“And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.”

Do you see, by the 4th generation YHVH is ready to obliterate this perverse race of people. These are those that are mixed with angelic DNA being breed as giants in the land of Canaan. Joshua is told to wipe them all out, man, woman, boy and girl, and also all the animals because they are also polluted, hybridized and genetically modified. Remember the bunch of grapes so big it took two spies to carry them back to camp?

This is the condition of Canaan when Israel was in Egypt. They had four hundred years to tap into lost knowledge, dig up DNA, hybridize plants; search out the lands like Hitler did to find ancient secrets in which to change the world. We just don’t know how long our modern societies have been at this. We do know that during the World War ll a lot of scientist came up with some amazing things. The incident at Roswell also occurred during that time. What did they find and are currently reverse-engineering? Wow, seventy years since then.

We should understand the iniquity of the Amorites and that “is not yet full” means YHVH will not act until the appointed time. When they had fully delved into their iniquity YHVH judged them to which they had no excuse. Even in the end times, by the 4th generation from the implementation of this perversion of genetic manipulation, Yeshua will return and obliterate those abominations. It is not here yet because they are still experimenting. But once this madness takes off and people begin to subscribe to it watch out.

What should we look for? People will no longer be eager to go under the knife for plastic surgery but subjecting their bodies to genetic modifications. Their genes and DNA will be altered through chemical processes or by introducing some alternative DNA not natural to man like from plants or insects. They will have implants that are Borg like; synthetic like being a cyborg and becoming some form of transhuman with computer adaptation or drug induced altered state of consciousness. We might begin to see human chimeras as in Greek mythology and super soldiers with powers we can’t imagine.

Drugs might be used to expand a person’s mind or consciousness. They might not be a need for a sex change operation because the consciousness might be altered to accept whatever. Has this already begun? If the fish are changing gender how about us? Why are we being saturated with so much genetically engineered food? They have to find some way to get it to the masses. Remember, before the flood the entire earth except for eight souls was corrupted with angelic DNA. It was global.

So what did YHVH say, “visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of then that hate me.” They HATE Him is why they are doing this. These scientists who are messing with YHVH’s creation hate Him. For this He will punish the perversity of the fathers, the scientist, upon their children, their creations unto the third and fourth generation of their creations. Yes, it will continue for four generation but I might think this time it will only be three generations.

Yeshua said that unless the time is shorten in the latter days there should no flesh be saved. – Matthew 24:22 I believe He will end it at the 3rd generation mark. This might also have something to do with the mark of the beast. The Bible says it will be something in the forehead or in the right hand.

Here is an interesting thing about the forehead. “The forehead is called the third eye, (also called the mind’s eye, or inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept of a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.”

“The third eye refers to the gate that leads to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras, precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers. In some traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye is said to be located around the middle of the forehead, slightly above the junction of the eyebrows.” en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

The only way the disembodied demons can inhabit humans is to alter them so they can enter and possess them. This is the ultimate in demonic possession. YHVH will also put His seal on His saints so that the enemy can’t penetrate our minds. This is why we see our societies being saturated with mind altering drugs. The process has begun.

In another commentary I mentioned how the LDS church has spearheaded the gathering of DNA from around the globe. It has amassed a host of followers to search out the genealogies of their ancestors and to submit their DNA sample. For what purpose are they doing this and what exactly are they looking for? Those samples tell everything about a person’s pass, present and future. That is a lot of DNA samples that in the wrong hands can be used to create all manner of creatures.

Imagine having a pool of resources like that where you can just pick a person based on their DNA recessive gene, that perfect gene that can be used to host or produce some other kind. Remember, Joseph Smith got his teachings from an angel. “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.” –Galatians 1:6-8

Who would believe that back in 1830 a fallen angel was manipulating one man to bring about a global DNA bank in the future? Everything has its beginning. How easy are we making it for the demons to return? We are providing them with every tool necessary to search the globe, find the right matches and know which host they can possess based on their DNA dispositions. Look, I am just saying what I sense in my heart. Do with it as you like. Brush it off or go back and see what exactly happened in Noah’s day that Yeshua is warning us about.

Imagine Noah’s day again where all humans but eight were in their right minds. Can you see now how evil it will be with demons running the entire planet?

I have said much in this commentary. I hope it has peaked your interest and that you will further your understanding by studying the days of Noah. Remember, there are other books that you can use to further your study that are mentioned in scripture.

Joy with the joy of YHVH

1 575-405-7968

Bank of America
Account # 488044890762
Wire # 026009593

Terug naar